MODIFIED HCEC4277 of 10/11/12, MO347-360 / 25.12.15 art.2653;
View the program on the actions of organization and holding of elections of new local municipal council Spoon, Cantemir, dated 15 November 2015 approved by CEC Decision no. 4078 of 29 September 2015 and pursuant to art. 18, 26 para. (1) c) 27 para. (2), (3) and (7), paragraph 29. (6) and 120 para. (2) of the Electoral Code 1381-XIII of 71 November 1997, the Central Election Commission er S're hot:
1. It is Council's electoral constituency No. communal spoon. 17, Cantemir in numerical 7 members.
2. It Electoral Council approves the structure of communal spoon constituency no. 17 as follows:
Panea Angela - education, temporarily not employed,
Maria Baran - Teacher, teacher of Russian language, Gymnasium
Spoon Register electoral officials;
Danalachi Ioana - accounting, tax collector, the municipality
Spoon, the Liberal Democratic Party
Portaru Oleg - carpenter, temporarily unemployed,
Radeanu Liliana - Public Administration temporarily not
employment, Party Politics
"Party of Socialists of the Republic of Moldova";
Elena Rebeja - education, temporarily jobless
labor Register electoral officials;
Starciuc Mariana - cook, LLC "Vineyard Wine" from
Party of Communists.
[HCEC4277 amended by section 2 of 11/10/12, MO347-360 / 25.12.15 art.2653; in force 10.11.15]
March. Spoon Municipal Council Secretary, Cantemir, will convene the first meeting of the district electoral council.
4. Election of President, Vice President and Secretary of the Board, recommended the appointment of persons with respect gender balance.
May. Election Board will be:
- voting until 10 October 2015;
- Electoral offices of polling stations before 20 October 2015.
June. Election Board will propose to 6 October 2015 for relief from duties of the permanent workplace or call someone in composition.
July. This decision shall enter into force upon adoption, will be published on the official website of the Central Election Commission and in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.
CENTRAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION PRESIDENT
Secretary Andrei Volentir