The Government DECIDES: Government decision No 88 of 6 February 2014 "With regard to the implementation of the registration number plates for vehicles intended for the transport of passengers" (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, no. 35-42, art. 105) is modified and completed as follows: 1) (2): in subparagraph (1)) and 4), the words "license for" transportation of passengers use public " in any case, grammatical, replace "license of carriage of persons", in the case of grammar;
sub-items 2 and 3)) shall read as follows: "2) are issued for vehicles intended for the carriage of persons";
3) may only be used provided that the possession of the copy of the license in accordance with road transport of persons ";
2 in section 5), the words "license for" transportation of passengers use public "shall be replaced with the words" licensed carriage of persons ";
3) is completed by the following point 6: ' 6. S.e. SIRC Registru ") will be stored free of charge for 3 months period о from the date of the surrender, with the registration number plates with yellow background, on the basis of delivery-receipt signed by owners of units of transport;
2) will be issued, free of charge, registration number plates with yellow background, in case of application of these plaques within the period specified in subpct. 1) provided for extension of the term of the licence for the type of activity ' carriage of persons "or the inclusion of the vehicle given in the licence of another carrier agent;
3) in the case of an extension of the term of validity of the certificate of registration, registration number with the yellow background will not be handed over to the State Enterprise "SIRC Registru", provided that the licence of carriage of persons to be valid at the time;
4) will destroy, according to the procedure laid down, with internal costs at the expense of SE SIRC "Registru", registration number plates with yellow background, if these plates will not be required under the term fixed in subpct. 1) and (2)). "