Under 205 and 206 of the rules concerning the allocation of funds from the Fund for assistance to agricultural producers for the year 2015, approved by Government decision No. 352 of 10.06.2015, has 15(b) lpunctului 9 11) of the regulations on the Organization and functioning of the Ministry of agriculture and food industry of Moldova, approved through Government decision No. 793 from 09.12.2009, effective for the purpose of administering the Fund assets of subsidising agricultural producers, a R D a N: 1. Approving the regulation concerning the drawing up and filing of the list of prohibition of farmers, according to the annex.
2. The Commission shall be set up for the examination of requests for the inclusion in the list of prohibitions (hereinafter the Commission), it is composed of the following: Vlad LOGHIN-Deputy Minister of agriculture and food industry, the President of the Commission;
Diana Coşalîc-consultant, Division for analysis, monitoring and evaluation of policies, the Ministry of agriculture and food industry, Secretary;
Vasilii Chad-Deputy Head of the legal Directorate and harmonization of legislation, Ministry of agriculture and food industry, Secretary;
Tatiana Nistorică-head of the Directorate of policy and regulations, quality of animal products, the Ministry of agriculture and food industry;
Peter Tan-the head of the political Directorate of the market in wine;
Vasile Șarban-head of horticultural products, policies and regulations for the production of quality products, the Ministry of agriculture and food industry;
Simion Gușanu-head of technology development.
3. The Commission's Secretariat will be provided by the Division for analysis, monitoring and evaluation of policies and harmonisation of legislation and legal Directorate of the Ministry of agriculture and food industry.
4. It is established that, in the case of resignation to some members of the Commission, their functions will be exercised by people newly confirmed in the functions concerned, and without issuing a new order.
5. This order shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.
6. control of the execution of this order carries on him personally.