approving the regulations on the monitoring and evaluation of radio frequency emission parameters you radio stations use non-governmental
Published: 15.01.2016 in Official Gazette No. 2-12 art Nr: 18 date of entry into force: 15.01.2016 In accordance with the provisions of art. 39 in paragraph 1. (3) of the law on electronic communications No. 241-XVI dated November 15, 2007 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, no. 51-52, art. 155), with subsequent amendments and additions, and section 8 subpct. 1) of the regulation on the organisation and functioning of the Ministry of information technology and communications (MITC), approved by Government decision No. 389 of 17 May 2010 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, no. 78-80, art. 460), with amendments and additions to ORDON subsequent: 1. Approving the regulations on the radio frequency monitoring and evaluation of technical parameters of transmitting radio stations you use nongovernmental (is attached).
2. technical regulation and standardization Service will ensure the publication order of MITC approving the regulations on the monitoring of radio frequencies and the evaluation of technical parameters of transmitting radio stations you use non-governmental organization in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova and will place this order on the official web page of MITC.
3. The State Enterprise "National Radio frequency Center" will ensure enforcement of the provisions of the regulation in the business.
4. the Ministry shall be repealed information development with approving "monitoring of radio frequencies and the evaluation of technical parameters of transmitting radio stations you use civil No. 100 of 31 October 2008.
5. This order shall come into force following its publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.
6. The control over the execution of the present order is put in charge of Mr. Valois CAMPBELL, Deputy Minister of information and communication technology.