The Superior Council of Magistracy (SCM) h a t â â t e r, and others: 1. It is acceptable to approach Lord Frederick g. Yeager, director of USAID'S ROLISP Program, amending Statement about the work of records and documentation process in courts of law and courts of appeal.
2. Approves the amendments to the instruction on the work of the documentation process in courts of law and courts of appeal, approved by the decision of the Superior Council of Magistracy No. 142/4 of 4 February 2014, as follows: i. Chapter IV. It changes the title of the chapter and will exhibit in the following way: "Registration of applications, files and materials."
II. Section IV. A. I modify the title of the subchapter and will exhibit in the following way: "general rules of registration and forwarding of applications, files and materials."
Section 43 shall be supplemented by a new phrase to read: "at the request of the Court, the specialist of Directorate/Department/service records and documentation process assigns a serial number according to the registry of unique mail (annex 4. 1) ".
45 point becomes the point, and the other 46 points shall be renumbered correspondingly. Subchapter IV. To be completed with paragraph 45, which will have the following content: "The registration of the judgment in PIGD expert, Directorate/Department/service records and documentation process, to simplify the process of searching for applications called Sue, indicates the number assigned to the application manual PIGD call Sue".
III. Section IV. B. changes the title of the subchapter and will exhibit in the following way: "rules of evidence materials, applications and files civil, criminal and administrative offences".
In paragraph 51, first sentence will be modified as follows: "all requests, records and materials received in court for examination shall be recorded in the register of PIGD single entry of the correspondence (Appendix. 1) and record sheet (No. 6, annexes 13, 14) ".
In paragraph 55, the phrase "For the record" will be supplemented with the word "requests".
At paragraph 55 will be introduced the following changes: • 2-requests/civil cases;
• 2 c-requests/commercial cases;
• 2i-requests/causes of insolvency;
• 2 p/a-for the applications in the order/judgment causes ordonanţiale procedure, including chapter XXX1 causes CPC;
• 3-requests/causes of the administrative jurisdiction;
59 61 point becomes the point and the other points shall be renumbered correspondingly. Subchapter IV. (B) make up to volume with 59 and 60 points.
59 point will have the following content: "each claim by calling Sue PIGD, automatically assigns a number, which will have the following format:-ZZLLAAAA-NNNN, where NNNN is the Court,-number of electronic application called sue and ZZLLAAAA-date, month and year of registration of the application for a summons to court. Thus, the number of electronically generated PIGD for an application called Sue, for example, registered at the regional court in Botany and current registration number 10 will be: 12-10-15092015 ".
Section 60 will have the following content: "after the registration of the judgment, PIGD distribute automatically the judge. The specialist Directorate/Department/service documentation and filing process will record the folder in civil or PIGD certificate record (annex 6) only after receipt of the application for the procedure call in the courtroom by the judge to whom the application has been distributed to the Court ".
3. a copy of the given decision is submitted to the USAID Programme information ROLISP and shall be published on the website of the higher magistrates Council (URwww.csm.md).
4. The statement of this decision shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.