Pursuant to Art. 8 paragraph. (1) f) art. 53 of Law no. 123 of 23.12.2009 on natural gas calculation methodology and application of natural gas regulated tariffs approved by ANRE Administrative Board Decision no. 678 of 22.08.2014, to ensure energy security of the state, pursuing the principle reliable supply of natural gas consumers and fully adjust tariffs on real costs, needed for the procurement, transportation, distribution and supply of natural gas, the Management Board of the Agency national Energy Regulatory
1. Natural gas tariffs are approved in accordance with Annex.
2. Is repealed Decision Management Board of the National Agency for Energy Regulation no. 244/2015 of 13 November 2015 (the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova no. 311-316 / 2255 of 11/20/2015).
March. This decision shall enter into force on 1 February 2016.
Sergiu Ciobanu, Octavian Lungu, Director Director
Iurie ONICA Gennady partu, Director Director
N. 19/2016. Chisinau, January 26, 2016.
Annex to Decision Management Board of ANRE
No. 19/2016 of January 26, 2016 regulated tariffs for natural gas
Price without VAT (lei / 1000 m3)
1. The tariff for the transportation of natural gas supplied by LLC "Gazprom" to
2. Prices for natural gas distribution service providers, enterprises SC "Moldovagaz" in the medium
including natural gas distribution networks by *:
- High pressure
- Medium pressure
- Low pressure
3. Tariff for natural gas supply to final customers exit points of distribution networks
4. Prices for natural gas supplied by the gas supplier at regulated tariffs "Moldovagaz" in distribution, enterprises not included in the "Moldovagaz" for their further supply to final consumers and whose distribution network are: || | - Connected at high pressure
- Connected at medium pressure
5. Final Prices for natural gas supplied by the gas supplier at regulated tariffs "Moldovagaz" points **:
- Entry in the gas transmission networks
- Output of natural gas transport networks
- Output of natural gas distribution networks of high pressure
- Output of natural gas distribution networks of medium pressure
- Output of natural gas distribution networks of low pressure
6. Final Prices for natural gas supplied by district heating power plants (CHP), thermal power plants for the production and supply heat to urban consumers through centralized supply systems
7. Final Prices for natural gas supplied to households for volumes up to 30 m3 (inclusive) per month on an apartment (house) ***
8. Final Prices for natural gas supplied to households for the amount exceeding 30 m3 per month to an apartment (house)
* According to norm NCM G. 05.01-2014, natural gas distribution networks after pressure are classified as follows: high pressure Category I and II - over 0.3 to 1.2 МРа МРа including; medium pressure - over 0,005 МРа to 0.3 МРа including; Low pressure - up to 0,005 МРа inclusive.
Apply for final consumers, including thermal power plants for the production and supply of heat to consumers through local food systems, automotive filling stations with compressed gases.
*** Unused volume of natural gas billing month are not transferred in subsequent periods.
1. Final tariffs for natural gas supplied by the gas supplier at regulated tariffs "Moldovagaz" points out the transmission of natural gas tariffs for distribution and supply of natural gas are averages and may vary for businesses Related the decision "Moldovagaz".
2. Final tariffs for natural gas supplied to final consumers are mandatory for businesses not included in the "Moldovagaz", except that by the Council of Directors of ANRE they establish other tariffs.