In order to achieve the objectives of public service modernization where in public administration reform in 2016-2020 and action plan of the Government of the Republic of Moldova 2016-2018, as well as to honour commitments towards its development partners, the Government DECIDES: 1. Approving the action plan on the reform of the public services modernization for the years 2017-2021 (is attached).
2. Ministries, other central administrative authorities and autonomous public bodies: 1) will make the necessary arrangements for full performance and the terms of the plan approved;
2) will present quarterly until the 15th of the following month, the information about the Execution Plan by using nominee information system "of the Government's action programme" at the following address http://monitorizare.gov.md.
3. The State Chancellery: 1) will ensure the coordination and monitoring of the achievement of the plan in question, generalizing and presenting National Council for public administration reform annually until January 31, the report on the implementation of the programme;
2) will prepare the assessment report on the impact of the plan and the National Council for public administration reform until 28 June 2019, based on indicators and surveys being implemented concerning the perception of public services, in accordance with the objectives set, and will present proposals for supplementing and updating the plan, as appropriate.
4. Expenditure incurred by the implementation of this judgment will be covered from budgetary allocations approved public authorities and institutions responsible for implementation, as well as at the expense of other sources, as required by law.
5. the authorities of local public administration will ensure good collaboration with ministries, other central administrative authorities and autonomous public bodies in the implementation of the action plan on the reform for the modernization of public services for the years 2017-2021.
6. control of the execution of the given decision is put in charge of the State Chancellery.
Prime Minister Pavel FILIP