Repealed by OAAC22 from 15.08.16, MO265-19.08.16 art. 276/1328; force 19.08.16 pursuant to the Civil Aviation Law nr. 1237-XIII of 09.07.1997, of the regulation on organization and operation of the Civil Aviation Authority, approved by Government decision No. 645 from 7 august 2014, and in ensuring the security and safety of aviation flights, a R D a N: 1. Aircraft operators certified/authorized in Republic of Moldova that operates or intends to operate in areas (States) that could pose a hazard to aviation safety, and security of flights resulting from the information specified in the Conflict Zones is available on the website of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of MOLDOVA must obtain from Civil Aviation Authority safety Permission prior to the respective area of operation.
2. In order to obtain permission for safety set out in section 1 of this order, the operator shall submit to the Civil Aviation Authority: the Commercial Operations Plan) will include the following areas: operative part, preparation of the initial and periodical training of members of the technical crew, aircraft maintenance, aircraft technical assurance measures to ensure the safety of aviation ground support;
(b) the corresponding Amendments in the program) of the aviation security;
c) copies of the insurance policies which cover the risks in areas of operation required, appropriate to the risks of war;
d) analysis and assessment of risks related to operations planned;
e) documents from organizations and/or institutions of State contracts and services to ensure safe operation of the aircraft in the airspace of these States, air navigation and airport services in accordance with international aviation security.
3. permission is obtained for each safety aircraft in hand, as well as for any change (s) zones of operation.
4. Violation of this Order lead to immediate revocation of certificate/Authorization of Air Operator.
5. Orders No. 85/in 23.05.2007, and no. 92/GENRE from 01.06.2007 are hereby repealed.
6. This order comes into force on the day of its publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.