on amending and supplementing the Decision
National Commission of Financial Market No.20 / 5
of 16.05.2008 "On approval of the form and content of insurance claims,
insurance contracts and insurance policies to ensure
compulsory civil liability
goods vehicles "
in the Official Gazette
Article Number: 269
Effective Date: 19/02/2016
REGISTERED: Ministry of Justice
No. Recording of February 15, 2016 1100
For the execution and implementation of the provisions of art. 8 (5) of Law No. 414-XVI from 22.12.2006 "On compulsory insurance of civil liability of vehicles' (Official Gazette Moldova 2007 nr.32-35, art.212), pursuant to article 8 b), art. 21 (1) and article 25 par. (2) of Law nr.192- XIV of 12.11.1998 "on the National Commission of Financial Market" (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, nr.117-126 BIS) and having regard to the decision of 11.01.2015 nr.4-1 Management Committee insurance Council of Bureaux International Green Card System about changing the format Green Card insurance policy,
NATIONAL FINANCIAL MARKET COMMISSION DECIDES:
1. Appendix 4 of the National Financial Market Commission Decision No. 20/5 from 16.05.2008 on the approval form and content of applications for insurance contracts and insurance policies compulsory insurance of civil liability of motor vehicles (Gazette Oficial, 2008 nr.143-144, art.410), registered with the Ministry of Justice no.586 of 25 July 2008, as amended and supplemented, Green Card insurance certificate form in section 8 is amended supplemented as follows:
. "8 Territorial validity / TERRITORIAL validity
This card is valid in the countries whose speakers are not barred (for more information please visit www.cobx.org)
This card is valid in Countries for Which is not the relevant box crossed out (for further information, please see www.cobx.org)
in each country visited that country guarantees Bureau, said here on vehicle use, insurance coverage in accordance with the law on compulsory insurance in the country.
In each country visited, the Bureau of the country Guarantees in respect of the use of the vehicle Referred to HEREIN, insurance cover in accordance with the Laws Relating to compulsory insurance in That country.
For the identification of the Office, see the reverse of the card.
For the identification of the relevant Bureau, see reverse side.
(1) The cover provided under Green Cards issued for Cyprus is limited to the geographical area of Cyprus, which is under the control of the Government of Cyprus.
(1) The cover provided under Green Cards ISSUED for Cyprus is restricted to geographical Those parts of Cyprus The which is under the control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
(2) Coverage appeared in Green Cards issued for Azerbaijan is limited to the geographical area of Azerbaijan, which is under the control of the Government of Azerbaijan.
(2) The cover provided under Green Cards ISSUED for Azerbaijan is restricted to geographical Those parts of Azerbaijan The which is under the control of the Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
(3) The cover provided under Green Cards issued for Serbia, Montenegro and is limited to the geographical area of Serbia, which is under the control of the Government of Serbia.
(3) The cover provided under Green Cards ISSUED for Serbia is restricted to the Republic of Montenegro and to Those Which geographical parts of Serbia is under the control of the Government of the Republic of Serbia. "
2. This decision shall enter into force from the date of publication.