Government Decision no. 1004 of 25 October 2010 "On approval Methods of sampling for the official control of pesticide residues in and on plants and plant products" (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, no. 214-220, art. 1125), is amended and supplemented as follows:
1. The title and text of the decision in the title Methods name Annexes No. 2 and 3 and the name of the minutes of Annex 3 to the methods, after the word "plant" is filled with words "and animal".
2. Preamble decision after "Law no. 78-XV of 18 March 2004 on foodstuffs (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, no. 83-87, art.431), "is filled with the text" Law no. 10-XVI of 3 February 2009 on state supervision of public health (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, no. 67, art. 183), as amended and supplemented, Law no. 221-XVI of 19 October 2007 on veterinary work (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2013, no. 125-129, art. 396), as amended and supplemented. "
March. In paragraph 4 of decision, the words "Ministry of Agriculture" is replaced by "National Agency for Food Safety."
4. The methods of sampling for the official control of pesticide residues in and on plants and products of plant and animal origin:
1) preamble reads as follows:
"These methods transposing Directive 2002/63 / EC laying down Community methods of sampling for the official control of pesticide residues in and on products of plant and animal origin and repealing Directive 79/700 / EEC (Text with EEA relevance) was published in the Official Journal European Communities L 187 of 16 July 2002. "
2) throughout the text, except text in Table 2, the word "agent" is replaced with the word "inspector" at the appropriate grammatical case;
3) Schedule 1 is repealed;
4) Section 3:
phrase "body surveillance and phytosanitary control" is replaced by "National Agency for Food Safety";
In the end the text "to identify, assess risks to human health, reducing their negative impact on the health and LMR argument of harmful substances in soil, water, air and food."
5) point 4, after 'in a complex food "is filled with the words" as well as animal products ";
6) Section 5 reads as follows:
"5. MRL for a plant, a product of vegetable, egg or dairy product takes into account the maximum level expected to occur in a composite sample obtained from several units treated product and which is assumed to represent the average residue level the lot. MRLs for meat and poultry takes into account the maximum level which may be present in tissues of animals or poultry treated individually.
MRLs for meat and poultry apply to a bulk sample derived from a single primary sample, and MRLs for plant products, eggs and dairy products apply to a composite samples from bulk production, obtained from a specific primary samples between 1 and 10. "
7) section 6:
concept" test sample ", the words" under Schedule 1 to these methods "are excluded;
Concept "laboratory sample", the third sentence in the end the words "unless the fractionation units is specified in Table 4."
Notion "primary sample" to read as follows:
"primary sample - one or more units taken from one point in the lot. Point in the lot, where the primary sample is taken to be selected at random. If this is physically impossible for the sampling site should be chosen at random from accessible parts of the lot.
Number of units required for a primary sample is determined by the minimum size and number of laboratory samples required. For plant products, eggs and dairy products, where they are collected several samples from a batch, each primary sample must contribute in equal proportion to the establishment of the bulk sample.
Where the units are of medium or large size and bulk mixing can not be obtained samples of representative laboratory samples, or in the case of the units, for example, eggs, fruit soft core may be crushed by stirring units can be distributed randomly between subprobele laboratory when sampling / primary samples.
Where primary samples are taken at several stages during loading / unloading of a lot, "point" is actually sampling some point in time in which the loading or unloading of the consignment. To obtain sample / laboratory samples units will not be cut or broken unless the fractionation units is specified in Table 4; "
Concept "evidence" after "bulk sample" is filled with the word "animal";
The term 'pesticide residues', the words' these methods "are replaced by" Health Regulation on maximum limits for residues of plant protection products in or on food and feed of plant and animal origin " approved by Government Decision nr.1191 of 23 December 2010 ";
Term 'establishment' is supplemented by the letters d) and e) as follows:
"d) for large animals or parts or organs of them - a portion of some or all of part of that organ constitutes a unit. Parts or organs may be cut to form units;
E) Small animals or parts or organs of them - each animal each whole or part of an organ can be a complete unit. Where are packaged, units may be identified in accordance with subparagraph b). If using a sampling device does not affect residues, it can be used in setting up the units. "
8) point 9 finally completed following ", respectively, in Table 3, in the case of a suspect lot of meat or poultry";
9) in paragraph 13, the phrase "Table 2" is replaced by "Tables 2, 4 and 5 ';
10) in section 15, after the words "fresh" is filled with the words "whole eggs";
11) in paragraph 17, the phrase "Table 2" is replaced by "Tables 2, 4 and 5 ';
12) point 25 shall be supplemented by the following "Samples of meat and poultry should be frozen prior to despatch, unless they are transported to the laboratory before any damage."
13) at paragraph 29, 'on these methods "are replaced by" the Sanitary Regulations on maximum limits for residues of plant protection products in or on food and feed of plant and animal origin " approved by Government Decision nr.1191 of 23 December 2010 ";
14) in section 42, after the word "plant" is filled with the words "and / or animal";
15) Table 1 reads as follows:
The minimum number of primary samples to be taken from the lot
The minimum number of primary samples to be taken from the lot
a) Meat and poultry
Determined to table 3
b) Other products
Products packaged or in bulk, which can be considered as well mixed or homogenized
1 (one lot may be mixed by a calibration process or manufacturing)
Products packaged or in bulk, which are suspected not as well mixed or well mixed
For food of plant origin comprising large units, where basic food products of plant origin only, the minimum number of primary samples must meet the minimum number of units required for the laboratory sample (Table 2)
The number of bottles, cans or other containers in the lot
16) Table 2 title reads as follows:
"vegetable products: description of primary samples and minimum size of laboratory samples";
17) is filled with tables 3, 4 and 5 as follows:
Required number of primary samples randomly selected for
Detect at least one non-compliant sample in a lot of meat or
Poultry with a given probability for a given level
Incidence of non-compliant samples in that batch
The incidence of non-compliant samples in batch
The minimum number of samples required to detect non-compliant samples with a probability of:
1. The table assumes a random sampling.
2. When the number of samples indicated in this table is greater than 10% of the units of the lot, the total number of primary samples will be calculated according to the formula:
N = no / ((1+ (no-1)) / N) where
N - minimum number of primary samples required;
No - number of primary samples, according to this table;
N - number of units, which can be harvested primary samples of the lot.
March. If the primary sample is taken one, the probability of detecting noncompliance with the same scope compliant residues.
4. For exact or alternative probabilities, or for a different incidence of noncompliance, the number of samples to be taken may be calculated as follows:
1 - p = (1 - i) n, where:
P - is the probability;
I - is within compliant residues in the lot (both expressed as fractions, not percentages)
N - is the number of samples.
mammalian meat and poultry: description of primary samples and size
d / o
Nature of primary sample to be taken
Minimum size of each laboratory samples
Food of animal origin primary
Note: To implement MRLs for pesticides soluble samples must be taken according pt. 2 of this table.
Large mammals, whole or half carcass, ordinary