Read the untranslated law here: http://lex.justice.md/index.php?action=view&view=doc&lang=1&id=363586
Pursuant to article 1. 37 para. (3) of law No. 449-XV of July 30, 2001 in respect of the pledge (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, 345-355, 655), with subsequent amendments, the Government DECIDES: 1. to approve: regulation on the keeping of the register movable securities, according to the annex 1;
Amendments shall be made in some decisions of the Government, according to the annex. 2.2. Information concerning pledges and guarantee rights that have been recorded in other databases, with the exception of real guarantees that the State securities in the form of entry, set up by banks to other banks or in favor of the National Bank of Moldova, it is considered to be part of the register movable securities.
3. The register of movable securities are held by the Ministry of Justice through the center of legal information.
4. Ensuring the functioning of the register of securities shall be made from actual securities account and within the limits of funds approved by the Legal Information Center in the State budget and other sources not prohibited by the law.
5. Financial resources obtained as a result of accessing the registry guarantees real securities and providing information thereof is used by Legal information centre, with the agreement of the Minister of Justice.
6. the information Exchange between the register of securities registers securities and real State shall ensure on the basis of agreements on the exchange of information between the authorities concerned or through interoperability platform.
7. Gajurile and other warranty rights, recorded since 8 November 2014 and until the entry into force of this decision by registered by the registrars by the order of Minister of Justice, shall be deemed to be registered in the register of movable securities.
8. access to information concerning pledges and other warranty rights, which have been registered in the databases of the State records until the entry into force of the present judgment, is achieved through the center of legal information.
For entries in the register of movable securities, access is via the web portal register movable securities.
9. Before the entry into force of the present judgment, by way of derogation from paragraph 12 b) — h) of the regulation on the keeping of the register movable securities, to record the opinions of modification, deletion, enforcement of the gajurilor, who have previously been registered in the register of pledge of movable goods, for the purpose of taking up their information in this public notaries, registrars are registered in the list of authorized registrars and Legal information centre.
10. Transmission of the databases, which record the pledge until the entry into force of the present judgment, will be governed by an agreement between the entities who have held their respective databases and Legal information centre.
11. From the entry into force of the present judgment, all new registrations and changes of securities already recorded are made exclusively on the basis of data of the automatic information system called register of movable securities. "
12. Notices of enforcement of the pledge and the cancellation of pledge shall be entered in the same database in which it was entered in the same notice of lien registration.
13. The Ministry of Justice, within two months from the date of entry into force of the present judgment, will develop and approve the instructions on how to record registry information objects movable securities.
14. this decision shall enter into force within one month from the date of publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, with the exception of item 12, 25 and 26 of regulation on the keeping of the register movable securities. During this period, the persons referred to in point 12 of the regulation, which wish to operate as a Registrar shall submit an application to the Ministry of Justice to be included in the list of authorised registrars, obtain electronic signature and connects to the Government service of Electronic Payments.
15. some decisions are repealed by the Government, according to the annex 3.
Prime Minister Pavel FILIP
Search Translated Laws of Moldova