Read the untranslated law here: http://lex.justice.md/index.php?action=view&view=doc&lang=1&id=363625
After the examination for license updating Insurance Company "KLASSIKA INSURANCE" JSC (str. Tarii 59, mun., IDNO 1003600129440) on the inclusion of Class 4 insurance and completion of class 13 with new conditions for insurance annex to the license, under article 8 c) and article 25 par. (2) of Law No. 192-XIV of 12.11.1998 "on the National Commission of Financial Market (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, No. 117 -126 BIS), Article 24 para. (5) of Law No. 407-XVI from 21.12.2006 "on insurance" (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, nr.47-49, 213) Article 15, Article 18 para. (6) and para. (8) of Law No. 451-XV of 30.07.2001 "on regulating the licensing of entrepreneurial activity" (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic, 2005 nr.26-28, art.95), the Regulation on requirements for the content of the policy conditions for voluntary insurance classes, approved by the National Commission of Financial Market Decision no.55 / 6 of 08.11.2007 (Official Gazette of the Republic, 2007 nr.198-202, art.719)
NATIONAL FINANCIAL MARKET COMMISSION DECIDES
1. It offers to change the license of the Insurance Company "KLASSIKA INSURANCE" SA series NCFM no. 000 795, issued on August 2, 2010 indefinite right to carry out insurance activities (insurance), by substituting Annex to License:
- including Class 4 "Insurance of railway vehicles' insurance conditions "Ensuring railway vehicles";
- Completing Class 13 "General liability insurance" insurance conditions "Voluntary insurance of civil liability of owners of means of rail transport".
2. The fee for updating the license in the amount of 585 lei paid into the budget supervisory authority.
March. Control over the execution of this decision is the responsibility of the General Directorate insurance supervision.
4. This decision shall enter into force from the date of publication.
COMMISSION VICE NATIONAL FINANCIAL MARKET Iurie FILIP
Search Translated Laws of Moldova