Pursuant to the provisions of article 5 (3) of Law No. postal communications 36 of 17 March 2016 (Official Gazette, no. 2016, 114-122 art. 225), In accordance with section 14 of the Regulation national regulatory agency for electronic communications and information technology (ANRCETI), approved by Government decision No. 905 from July 28 2008 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, no. 143-146, 917), the Board of Directors DECIDES: 1. to approve the standard statistical report Form provider networks and/or postal services, according to the annex. 1.2. Approving the Instructions on how to complete a standard Form of Statistical Report of supplier networks and/or postal services, according to the annex. 2.3. Network providers and/or postal services authorised under the conditions of postal communications Law No. 36 of 17 March 2016 shall be obliged to send ANNUAL REPORT statistical data according to the standard form referred to in paragraph 1, on a quarterly basis until the 10th of the month following the reporting period.
4. Where a supplier of networks and/or postal services wishes to renounce the status of provider networks and/or postal services, it is required to transmit the ANNUAL REPORT, on the date of the notification concerning the cessation of provision of postal services, statistics, according to the standard form referred to in paragraph 1.
5. network providers and/or postal services will present reports of ANRCETI in electronic form to the following email address: email@example.com and in one of the following ways: a) by deposit, personally or through a representative of the postal service provider, under signature;
b) by postal service recommended sending an acknowledgement of receipt, at ANRCETI: bd Stefan cel Mare 134, of. 410, mun. Chisinau.
6. In the event of an obligation by the network providers and/or postal services referred to in point 3, ANRCETI will apply the sanctions provided for by the legislation in force.
7. this decision shall enter into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.
8. the operative part of this judgment shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.