Read the untranslated law here: http://lex.justice.md/index.php?action=view&view=doc&lang=1&id=363818
Pursuant to the provisions of art. 15 para. (3) of the law on the public, the national symbols of Heraldry d e c i d e: Armorialul Is included in the overall framework of the Republic of Moldova the following corporate educational institutions approved and registered before the date of implementation of the law on public symbols: 1. Coat of arms and the flag of the State Agrarian University of Moldova, approved by the decision of the University Senate of 6 March 1997 (report No. 4) (annexes no.1 and no.2).
2. Coat of arms and the flag of the State University of Tiraspol, approved by the Rector's order No. 86 of 2 June 2000 (appendices 3 and 4).
3. Coat of arms and flag of the Academy of economic studies of Moldova, approved through the decision of the Senate of the Academy No. 7/II of 20 June 2001 (annexes 5 and 6).
4. Coat of arms and the flag of the State University of medicine and pharmacy "Nicolae Testemitanu", approved by decision of the University Senate's no. 1/7 of 28 March 2002 (annexes no.7 and no.8).
5. Coat of arms and the flag of the State University of Moldova, approved by decision of the Administrative Council of the University No. 1/3 of September 12 2006 (annexes no. 9 and no. 10).
6. Coat of arms and flag of the theoretical Lyceum "Gheorghe Asachi" from Chisinau, approved by decision of the Council of the Faculty of the high school on February 9, 2009 (report No.4) (annexes no. 11 and no. 12).
7. Coat of arms and flag of the National Institute of information and security "Bogdan", approved by the decision of the College of information and Security Service of the Republic of Moldova dated 12 June 2009 (annexes no. 13 and no. 14).
8. The coat of arms and the flag of the State Pedagogical University "Ion Creanga", Chisinau, approved by decision of the University Senate from 23 June 2011 (minutes no. 11) (appendices 15 and 16).
Search Translated Laws of Moldova