Pursuant to article 142 and article. 27(2). (2) of law No. 1491-XV of 28 November 2002 concerning the humanitarian aid granted to the Republic of Moldova (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2003, no. 23-24, art. 79), with subsequent amendments and additions, and section 5 of the regulation on the management of the Government's emergency funds, approved by Government decision No. 862 of 18 December 2015 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2015, nr. 347-360, 967), the Government DECIDES: 1. Take note of the decision of the Romanian Government No. 91 of 18 February 2016 concerning the granting of humanitarian aid to the Republic of Moldova in the form of food and heating fuel, in the amount of 16690.86 thou lei.
2. the Agency for material reserves will ensure the reception, storage, retention and track assets granted as humanitarian aid.
3. The Ministry of Internal Affairs will organize escorting humanitarian aid in the form of food, in the manner laid down, of the milestone until the point of destination.
4. The distribution of humanitarian aid shall be carried out on the basis of the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission for humanitarian aid.
5. Ministry of Finance: 1) through the customs service, will ensure that the operations of border crossing formalities of humanitarian aid above;
2) will allocate the Agency for material reserves from the Reserve Fund of the Government financial support in the amount of 6123.4 thou lei for expenditure on the services of the broker;
reception, storage, loading, unloading, and the costs of the accommodation and the food of the Romanian representatives empowered to accompany humanitarian aid;
tank with heating oil trans-shipment station of Ungheni and handling of their works on the railway of Moldova up to the point of destination;
the work of unloading the tanks and fuel oil from pumping them into the tank.
6. control of the execution of the given decision is put in charge of Mr. Gheorghe Brega, Deputy Prime Minister.
Prime Minister Pavel FILIP