In accordance with art. 128 par. (3) of Regulation Parliament and art. 33 para. (3) of the Competition Law. 183 of 11 July 2012
Parliament adopts this decision.
Art. 1. - notes the Competition Council's activity report for 2014
Art. 2. - Competition Council:
- will streamline the structure and content of future reports;
- Undertake measures to improve the competitive environment, the objectives in the field of competition, state aid and advertising;
- Will build financial management and control systems effective, especially in terms of budgeting and use of financial resources, redefining the current system of reporting results;
- Submit to the Parliament within 90 days, an analysis of legislative impediments to the skills and methods of detection of anticompetitive agreements, as well as those that limit the institution's organizational and financial independence with those conclusions and recommendations;
- Undertake measures to implement the requirements and implementation of the recommendations presented in Court Decision no. 11 of 31 March 2015.
Art. 3. - The draft legislative and normative acts that may have anticompetitive impact to be approved by the Competition under the Competition Law no. 183 of 11 July 2012.
Art. 4. - central and local public administration authorities, other public authorities, within 60 days, the Competition Council will present information on anticompetitive barriers and actions to be taken for the development of a competitive environment attractive.
Art. 5. - Monitoring execution of this decision is the responsibility of the Economy, Budget and Finance Committee of Parliament.
Art. 6. - This decision shall enter into force upon adoption.