Gas supply 1 the laws of MALAYSIA Act 501 REPRINTING the GAS supply ACT 1993 As at 1 February 2015 ISSUED by COMMISSIONER of law revision, UNDER the AUTHORITY of law REVISION ACT 1968 2015 Malaysia2 Law Act 501 GAS supply ACT 1993 date of Assent..................... 22 January 1993 the date of publication in the Gazette............ February 4, 1993 last amended through Act A1126 which commence on..................... 2 January 2002 Gas supply 3 laws of MALAYSIA Act 501 GAS supply ACT 1993 ARRANGEMENT of SECTIONS part I preliminary section 1. Short title, commencement and application 2. Interpretation part II STAFFING 3. (Cut)
Part III FUNCTIONS and DUTIES of the COMMISSION 4. Functions and duties of part IV POWERS to ENTER, inquire and CLAIM 4a. Authorized officers 5. Power to enter with warrant or otherwise, check, examine, seize, etc.
Law Malaysia4 Act 501 6. Authority to investigate 7. The power to require the attendance of the person who knew the case 8. Examination of person who knew of cases 9. Prosecution 10. Gifts for information part V LICENCE 11. Licence required for the supply of gas: terms, conditions and content license 12. Collateral, suspension or cancellation of licences part VI PROVISIONS RELATING to LICENCE HOLDERS, GAS SUPPLY, ENTRY to the GROUND, etc.
13. Powers to fix tariff 14. Obligation to supply gas upon request 15. Exception to the obligation so that supply gas 16. Power to recover expenses 17. Power to require mortgage licensees 17a. The return of collateral with interest 18. Special agreement with respect to supply 19. Charges for supply of gas shall be determined through appropriate meter 20. Reduction or cessation of supply: liability 21. Termination of gas supply 22. Liability not affected 23. The power to enter and examine the ground 24. Power to enter lands for the purpose of construction of Gas Supply Section 5 25. Maintenance, repair and improvement of pipeline or installation of 26. Removal or alteration pipeline or installation of 27. Previous permission agreement 28. Compensation part VII INVESTIGATIONS 29. The current investigation procedure part VIII OFFENCES and PENALTIES 30. Error 31. General penalty 32. Offences by body corporate: officer be deemed to be guilty of 33. The burden of proof 34. Compounding of part IX GENERAL 35. Competent person 36. Serious accidents are to be reported 37. Protection Commission and authorized officers 38. Special powers during the emergency part X the POWER to make regulations 39. The power to make regulations Section Malaysia6 law 501 Act Part XI RANGE 40. Specific sections of the Act shall not apply to factory 41. Provision to the contrary 42. Exemption 43. Transitional provision and saving first schedule second schedule of the third schedule of the Gas supply 7 laws of MALAYSIA Act 501 GAS supply ACT 1993 an act to provide for the licensing of the supply of gas to consumers through pipelines and related matters, the supply of gas at reasonable prices, control of pipelines, installation of gas supply and the appliance with respect to matters relating to the safety of persons and for the purposes connected therewith.
[July 17, 1997, P.U. (B) 278/1997]
BE IT enacted by the Seri Paduka Baginda Yang di-Pertuan Agong with the advice and consent of the Dewan Negara and Dewan Rakyat in Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows: part I preliminary short title, commencement and application 1. (1) this Act may be cited as the Gas Supply Act 1993 and shall come into force on such date as the Minister may, by notification in the Gazette.
(2) this Act shall apply throughout Malaysia; However the Minister may by order suspend the coming into operation of the whole or any of the provisions of this Act in any State.
(3) this Act shall apply to the supply of gas to consumers through pipelines — (a) downstream from bebibir the end of the gate station; or (b) from the tank or cylinder connection filling the storage that is used specifically for penyeliratan or gas delivery to any apparatus in any premises.
Law Malaysia8 Act 501 (4) in subsection (3) — "Gate Station" means a station with measurement and gas pressure arrangements where gas is received directly from the gas transmission pipelines and then sent through a gas pipeline distribution system for the supply of gas to consumers;
"the delivery pipeline" means a pipeline transporting gas from a processing plant outlet or gas receiver base to the check-in Gate Station.
Interpretation 2. In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires — "danger" means the danger to the health or the life or limb of man without renjatan, Burns, or injury to others and includes danger to property, pipeline or installation as a result of the transmission, distribution or use of gas;
"the cheaters" has the meaning assigned to it in the Penal Code [Act 574];
"gas" means metana, etana, propana, butana or hydrocarbons that may contain one or more gas mentioned earlier either in the form of gas or liquid;
"the supply area" means the area in which the licensee is permitted to supply gas;
"security" means the penghindaran danger to the public, or to property;
"licence" means a licence issued under section 11;
"Minister" means the Minister for the time being charged with the responsibility for matters relating to petroleum;
Gas supply 9 "competent person" means a person who holds a certificate of competency issued by the Commission or any other equivalent certificate issued by any of the Government bodies to implement the work according to the restrictions, if any, specified in the certificate;
* "authorized officers" means any public officer or officers authorized in writing by the Minister for the purposes of this Act;
"gas supply" means shipping, transportation, distribution or penyeliratan gas through pipelines;
"licensee" means a person licensed under section 11;
"Registrar" means the Registrar as defined in the national land code [Act 56 of 1965], the Sabah Land Ordinance [Sabah Cap. 68] or the Sarawak land code [Sarawak Cap. 81], as the case may be;
* "Chairman" means the Chairman of Energy Commission appointed by the Minister under the Energy Commission Act 2001 [Act 610];
"user" means the person who dibekali with gas or its premises at this time connected for the purposes of the supply of gas by the licensee;
"The district land administrator" has the meaning given to "Land" by section 5 of the national land, to the "Collector" by section 4 of the Land Ordinance of Sabah and to "Director" by section 2 of the Sarawak land code;
"installations" means all parts of the physical facilities involved in shipping, transportation, distribution or use of gas through pipelines including any machinery, equipment, apparatus, pump, valves, compressor units, metres, arranger, anything furnished mounted on pipeline and any other installation;
* "Commission" means the Commission established under the Energy Commission Act 2001;
* NOTE — see section 27 Gas Supply Act (Amendment), 2001 [Act A1126].
Law Malaysia10 Act 501 "pipeline" means all parts of the physical facilities that move during gas transported through it;
"Government land" does not include land reserves and land give possession;
"reserve" means the land reserved for a public purpose, the railway reserve and forest reserve.
Part II STAFFING 3. (Struck by Act A1126).
Part III FUNCTIONS and DUTIES of the COMMISSION functions and duties 4. (1) the Commission shall carry out the functions and duties such as the following: (a) ensure that the licensee is authorized under this Act to supply gas through pipelines to meet all reasonable requests for gas;
(b) without prejudice to the generality of paragraph (a), making sure that the licensee was unable to finance the provision of gas delivery service;
(c) protect the interests of consumers of gas supplied through pipelines in respect of — (i) charges and other terms for the supply;
(ii) the supply of survivorship; and (iii) the quality of gas delivery service provided;
(d) regulate the composition, purity and pressure, the volume of gas supplied through pipelines;
Gas supply 11 (e) increase the efficiency and economy of the licensee to supply gas through pipelines and the application of efficient gas supplied through pipelines;
(f) to protect the public from dangers arising from the distribution of gas through pipelines or from adoption of gas supplied through pipelines;
(g) allows people to compete effectively in the supply of gas through pipelines;
(h) investigate any accident or fire involving any gas pipeline or gas installation; and (i) do all such other activities as may be obtained by the Commission is needed, beneficial or appropriate for the purpose of enforcing the provisions of this Act.
(2) the functions and duties of the Commission may at any time be carried out by any officer of the Commission who are appointed accordingly in writing by the Commission for such purpose.
(3) (struck by Act A1126).
Part IV POWERS to CHECK-in, investigate and PROSECUTE Officials authorized 4A. The Minister may in writing authorize any public officer or officer of the Commission to exercise enforcement powers under this Act.
Power to enter with warrant or otherwise, check, examine, seize, etc.
5. (1) an authorized officer may, for the purpose of discharging any duties or exercising any of its functions under this Act or any regulations made thereunder, enter at any reasonable time any land, House or building to inspect and examine any pipeline or installation or part thereof or of any other proper reason.
Law Malaysia12 Act 501 (2) in the exercise of its powers under subsection (1) an authorized officer may — (a) take a sample of any gas from entering the premises and require the occupants or agents or servants of the occupants in the premises so as to show him every place and any pipeline, installation, tank or cylinder pestoran premises;
(b) test or tested, in any place and at any reasonable time, as he may of any such diperolehnya samples.
(3) If during the inspection or review of the authorized officers that found any defect which he has reasonable cause to believe may be dangerous, he may be — (a) by notice in writing, require the defects corrected;
(b) cause the gas supply is stopped; or (c) remove or avoid any pipeline, installation or part thereof.
(4) in every case when the information given with swear to any Magistrate that there is reasonable cause to suspect that in any land, House or building there are any articles, things, books, documents, pipelines, installation or part thereof that has been used or proposed to be used to commit any offence under this Act or any regulations made thereunder, he shall issue a warrant under his hand which according to the currency of any authorized officer named or referred to in the warrant can enter land, home or property at any reasonable time during the day or night, and search and seize or avoid any articles, things, books, documents, pipelines, installation or part thereof that: provided that if the authorized officer is satisfied on the basis of information received that she had reasonable grounds to believe that by reason of the Gas supply 13 delay in obtaining a search warrant any article , things, books, documents, pipelines, installation or part thereof used to do or proposed to be used to commit an offence under this Act or any regulations made thereunder may be moved or destroyed, he may enter the land, House or building without warrants and seize or avoid any articles, things, books, documents, pipelines, installation or part thereof of the , home or building it: provided further that it is an offence if any person, without a valid authorization, break, interfere with or damage the lak or moving any articles, things, books, documents, pipelines, installation or part of it or try to do so.
(5) any authorized officer may, in the exercise of its powers under subsection (4), if required to do so — (a) break any external door or in a dwelling house or any other premises and access;
(b) using violence to enter the place and every part thereof;
(c) the forcible moving of any barriers to entry, search, seizure and removal which he is empowered to carry it out; and (d) detain every person found in that place until such place has been searched.
(6) authorized officers who seize any articles, things, books, documents, pipelines, installation or part thereof under subsection (4) shall prepare a list of things seized and immediately, or as soon as practicable, submit a copy of signed by him to the occupants, or agents or servants of the occupants on the premises, and if the premises not occupied authorized officer, shall, wherever possible, post up a list of things seized it in the premises.
Malaysia14 law 501 Act (7) an authorized officer shall at all times carry an identity card or official badge in any form prescribed, and no person shall be compulsory so that the admission of any person purporting to be an official authorised to land, House or building except when identification card or badge is presented.
Authority to investigate 6. (1) an authorized officer shall have the authority to investigate the Commission of any offence under this Act or any regulations made thereunder.
(2) any authorized officer may, in connection with any investigation in respect of any offence committed under this Act or any regulations made thereunder, exercise special powers in relation to a police investigation except that the power to arrest without a warrant given by the criminal procedure code [Act 593] for any offence may arrest cannot be carried out by him.
(3) when his investigation is complete, authorized officers shall immediately give all information relating to the Commission of the offence to a police officer and a police officer may, by warrant of arrest any person who may have committed an offence under this Act or any regulations made thereunder.
The power to require the attendance of the person who knew the case 7. (1) an authorized officer making an investigation under section 6 may by order in writing require any person who looks at the authorized officers know the circumstances of the case so as to appear before it, and such person shall attend as so required.
Gas supply 15 (2) if any such person did not attend as so required, the authorized officers can report the absence to the magistrate shall issue a summons to secure the attendance of such person as may be required by the aforesaid order.
Examination of person who knew of cases 8. (1) an authorized officer making an investigation under section 6 may obtain information from any person who expected to find out the facts and circumstances of the case.
(2) such person shall be legally bound to answer all questions relating to such case put to him by an officer authorized: provided that such person may refuse to answer any question that the answer will tend towards disclose it to a charge or a criminal penalty or forfeiture.
(3) a person making a statement under this section shall be legally bound to state the truth, whether or not the statement was made in whole or in part as an answer to the question.
(4) authorized officers that obtain information from any person shall first inform that person about subsection (2) and (3).
(5) a statement made by any person under this section shall, whenever possible, converted into writing and signed by the person making it or affixed with cap head jarinya, as the case may be, after the statement was read out to him in the language of the statement made by them and after he has been given the opportunity to make any corrections he wanted.
Law Malaysia16 Act 501 Prosecution 9. No prosecution shall be instituted for an offence under this Act or any regulations made under this Act except by or with the written permission of the public prosecutor.
Gifts for information 10. In the case of a conviction involving a fine, the Court that imposes the fine may, on the application of the officer conducting the prosecution, direct that paid to people who provide information leading to the conviction of any part of the fine but does not exceed half of the fine in accordance with any rating deemed fit by the Court.
Part V Licenses required for the supply of gas: terms, conditions and content licences 11. (1) No person shall supply any gas through pipelines unless such person is licensed under this Act.
(2) the Commission, with the approval of the Minister, may grant a licence for the supply of gas through pipelines on such terms as may appear necessary or expedient in view of the duties imposed by section 4 and on payment of any fee prescribed by regulations made under this Act.
(3) any person applying for a licence shall submit to the Commission, wherever applicable, details of the following: (a) gas supply area;
(b) a site location plan showing the proposed location of the premises will be installed with gas pipeline and the surrounding area;
Gas supply 17 (c) piping layout that shows the details of the pipeline route including the location of any tank or cylinder storage, the boundaries of the site, wall deflection and the nearest source of ignition;
(d) technical specifications or the pipeline installation;
(e) certification for pipeline or the installation; and (f) any information la in d iper lukan o consequences of the Commission.
(4) no license shall be dipindahmilikkan, diserahhakkan, disublesenkan or selainnnya disposed of unless written consent has been given.
(5) the term of a licence may be as approved by the Minister in each case.
(6) any licence granted under this section may include the determination of the area of the supply by the Commission.
(7) subject to the approval of the State authority, any licence granted under this section may authorize the licensee lay, place or carry on, under or through Government land, to the extent and in the manner specified in such licence, any pipelines and installations and to maintain or build in or on land the Government of any other equipment which in the opinion of the Commission is necessary or fit for the purpose of the license , and subject always to the approval of the State authority, the consent may be given or added at any time during the validity period of the licence by way of endorsement thereto under the seal of the Commission.
Collateral, suspension or cancellation of licence 12. (1) prior to issuing any licence, the Commission may require a security, whether in the form of cash or bank guarantee as stated by him, which shall be given for proper compliance with the terms and conditions of the licence. The amount of the security shall be based on construction costs, operating costs or both, according to, the case may be, the holder of a licence, as determined by the Commission and that amount may be reviewed from time to time.
Law Malaysia18 Act 501 (2) a licence may at any time be suspended or revoked by the Commission in the event of a breach of any condition of the licence or in default of payment of any money accrued and payable thereunder, or if licensee cease working on or operate pipelines or installations which he is empowered to do so under a licence granted to him: provided that If a licence has been suspended or cancelled under this subsection the licensee may, if he is of the opinion that he has incurred or may incur undue hardship due to the suspension or cancellation, appeal to the Minister against the suspension or cancellation, as the case may be, and the decision of the Minister on the appeal shall be final.
(3) the licensee shall not be entitled to compensation for any loss of revenue to it due to the suspension or cancellation of a licence under this section.
(4) where a licence is suspended, the Commission may — (a) require the licensee to correct any breach of any condition of such licence or pay any money accrued payable thereunder in a given period of time as may be specified; and/or (b) in the public interest, authorize another person continue handling pipeline or installation if the gas pipeline or the installation or any part thereof already operate within the period of the suspension.
(5) if the Commission is satisfied that the licensee has complied with the requirements under paragraph (4) (a) suspension may be revoked and the licensee may be permitted to proceed with the construction or operation of pipelines or installations, as the case may be. If the Commission is not satisfied, the Commission may cancel the license.
(6) where a licence is cancelled, the Commission may — (a) require the licensee, in a reasonable period of time, move the pipeline or the installation with the licensees bear the cost;
Gas supply 19 (b) take over the pipelines and the installation or part of it with sufficient compensation to the holder of the license and appoint a licensee others to complete the construction of the pipeline or the installation or supply gas through pipelines or installations acquired, as the case may be; or (c) authorize a licensee to another, with adequate compensation, take over the pipelines and the installation or part thereof and completion of construction or supply gas through pipelines or installations acquired, as the case may be.
(7) where a licence is cancelled under this section, the security shall be forfeited as may be deemed fit by the Commission.
(8) in subsection (1) — "handling costs" means all costs calculated by the Commission as the cost of handling the supply of gas by pipeline or installation, including wages, cost of fuel, spare parts, costs an employee and lubricants but excluding the cost of capital or loans.
Part VI PROVISIONS RELATING To LICENCE HOLDERS, GAS SUPPLY, ENTRY To The GROUND, Etc.
Power to fix tariffs 13. (1) a licensee may, in relation to gas delivery services, impose any tariff approved in writing by the Minister from time to time with regard to such conditions in the licence relating to the supply of gas and in different circumstances.
(2) a proposed tariff under subsection (1) may include — (a) a fixed charge in addition to the charge for the gas actually supplied;
Law Malaysia20 Act 501 (b) a charge in respect of the availability of supply of gas and such charges may vary with the extent of supply; and (c) a rent or other charges in respect of any gas meters or installations held by the licensee.
(3) a tariff approved pursuant to subsection (1) — (a) shall be drawn up in such a way by licensee that show ways how and tariff principles which are made as well as the price to be charged; and (b) shall be broadcast by a licensee in such a way that will ensure adequate publicity for the tariff.
(4) in setting the tariff pursuant to subsection (1) and the making of the agreement for the supply of gas under subsection 18 (1), a licensee may not indicate preference or improper discrimination among users or people who are in the same condition as the place and time of delivery, the quantity of gas supplied and the purposes for which supply taken.
(5) in this section — "fixed charge" means the fixed charges approved by the Commission for gas supply and procurement including cost to maintain the system.
Obligation to supply gas upon request 14. (1) subject to the provisions of the following in this part and any regulations made under this Act, a licensee shall when required to do so by the owner or occupier of any premises which are located in the area of supply of gas — (a) give the gas supply to the premises; and (b) hold everything reasonably necessary for that purpose.
Gas supply 21 (2) if any person requiring gas supply under subsection (1), he shall give the licensee a notice specifying — (a) the premises in respect of which a supply of i th required;
(b) the day of the supply is required to get started;
(c) the quantity desired at any time;
(d) a minimum period of supply that are required to be given; and (e) the pressure required for the supply.
(3) If a licensee receives from any person a notice under subsection (2) which requires it provides gas supply to any premises and — (a) he has never been before, including gas supply to the premises;
(b) the grant of that supply require procurement pipeline or other installations; or (c) other circumstances exist which render necessary or expedient he do so, the licensee shall, as soon as practicable after receiving the notice, provide that person a notice under subsection (4).
(4) a notice under this subsection shall — (a) state the extent to which the recommendations set out in the notice under subsection (2) is unable to receive by licensee and indicating any suggestions reply made by the licensee;
(b) state whether the price will be charged by the holder of a licence shall be determined by a tariff under section 13 or by a special agreement under subsection 18 (1) and stating the tariffs or the terms for the agreement;
(c) specify any payment that would be required to be made by the person under subsection 16 (1); and the law Malaysia22 Act 501 (d) specify any security to be required in order to be given by such person under section 17.
(5) in this section and in sections 15 to 18 of this section — (a) any reference to the provision of gas supply includes a reference to the continuation of the provision of such supplies; and (b) any reference to require gas supply includes a reference to continue to require such supply.
Exception to the obligation so that supply gas
15. (1) Nothing in subsection 14 (1) may require a licensee to supply gas to any premises if — (a) the supply is in conflict with any law;
(b) under the special agreement or agreements, as the case may be, he excluded such;
(c) he is prevented from doing so by the damage and failure of any pipelines or installations beyond his control, or due to fire, flood, landslide, explosion, accident, industrial unrest, national emergency, riot, civil unrest or war, or any other event beyond the control of the licensee;
(d) supply of gas is indeed being included; or (e) the Commission is of the view that it is not reasonable, in view of all the circumstances, he is required to do so.
(2) there is nothing in the agreement referred to in paragraph (1) (b) may provide for any exclusion of the obligation so that supply gas in addition to the condition when he was prevented from giving such supply by reason of fire, flood, landslide, explosion, accident, Gas supply 23 national industrial unrest, lockout, riot, civil unrest or war or any of the other similar events beyond the control of licensee and which directly touch or affect its ability to supply gas.
Power to recover expenses 16. (1) if there is any pipelines or installations held by Licensee pursuant to subsection 14 (1), the licensee may, with the approval of the Commission, require any expenses reasonably incurred by the licensee paid by people requiring gas supply reasonable extent taking into account the circumstances.
(2) expenses reasonably done in convening any pipelines or installations under subsection (1) include the value of capitalised for any expenses that may have done so in maintaining them, if the expenses are not recoverable by the licensee as part of the tariff imposed by him for the supply.
(3) the expenses incurred in the holding of the pipelines or installations from meter outlet to internal piping in the premises shall be borne by the person who requires that supply.
Power to require mortgage licensees 17. (1) a licensee may require any person requiring gas supply pursuant to subsection 14 (1) to give him reasonable security for all moneys which may become due to him — (a) in respect of supply of gas; and (b) in respect of any work should be required to do for gas supply, and if the person does not give such collateral, the licensee may, if it thinks fit, refuse to provide supplies or conducting pipelines or installations until security is given.
Law Malaysia24 Act 501 (2) if the person has not provide collateral in subsection (1) or the security given by the person is inadequate, the licensee may by notice require that person, within seven days after service of the notice, give him reasonable security for the payment of all money due to him in respect of that supply and if the person does not give such security , a licensee may, if it thinks fit, discontinue the supply until security is given.
The return of collateral with interest 17A. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Act, a licensee shall pay to the person subject to the conditions and at the rates fixed, a sum of money equal to the annual interest on the collateral provided under section 17.
Special agreement with respect to the supply of 18. (1) a person who requires supply of gas according to section 14 can make a special agreement with the holder of a licence for the supply of any of the terms as set out in the agreement.
(2) any of the terms in the agreement relating to the tariff shall be submitted to the Commission for a filing for the purposes of subsection 13 (4).
(3) where any agreement made pursuant to subsection (1) is still in force, section 13 and 17 does not apply: provided that subsection 14 (2) shall, however, apply for the purpose of stating the day the gas supply the required start and today the agreement cease to have effect.
Charges for supply of gas shall be determined through appropriate meter 19. (1) where a user will be charged for the supply of gasnya either wholly or partly by reference to the quantity of gas supplied, the supply shall be provided through, and the quantity of gas shall be determined by the appropriate meter.
Gas supply 25 (2) Meter, which must be held by the licensee, whether by means of sale, rental or loan, shall be of a type approved by the Commission or any other government body relevant to be appointed by the Commission for that purpose.
(3) the Meter shall be installed on the user's premises in a position shall be determined by the licensee, unless in the particular circumstances was more reasonable the meter placed outside the premises or in an other position.
(4) if the user refuses to or cannot obtain supply through appropriate meter gasnya held and installed in accordance with subsection (2) and (3), a licensee may refuse to provide or may discontinue the supply.
Reduction or cessation of supply: liabilities 20. (1) any licensee may stop gas supply or reduce, as he may deem fit, the gas supply quantity supplied to any user in the circumstances set out in section 15.
(2) without prejudice to any agreement, if the quantity of gas has been reduced as mentioned earlier — (a) no liability can be incurred by the licensee in respect of any loss or damage caused by the reduction; and (b) in the case of appropriate, a deduction on charges for the supply of gas must be made proportionately with the reduction made.
(3) any licensee shall not be liable for any loss to any person or damage to any property or to any cessation or reduction of gas supply — (a) caused directly by any act of negligence on the part of users including any connection without the permission of any pipeline or installation; or law Malaysia26 Act 501 (b) shown were contributed to by any of the events described in section 15.
(4) the licensee shall be liable for any loss to any person or damage to any property or for any termination or reduction of gas supplies has been contributed to by the negligence shown on the part of those who are employed by the licensee, his agents or pekhidmatnya, as the case may be, or contributed to by the construction of the pipeline is not perfect or the installation by the holder of the license.
(5) without prejudice to subsection (4), the licensee shall correct any damage to ensure survivorship gas supply within a reasonable time and repair any damage from meter outlet to internal piping in the consumers ' premises if indicated that such damage has been caused by the negligent act of the licensee, his agents or pekhidmatnya, as the case may be.
Termination of gas supply 21. (1) If a licensee has reasonable grounds to believe that in respect of any premises an offence under subsection 30 (5), 30 (6), 30 (7) or 30 (9) was done, the licensee or any person duly authorised by the holder of such licence shall, on notice not less than twenty-four hours in any form prescribed , stop the supply of gas to the premises.
(2) when the supply is terminated under subsection (1), the licensee shall immediately inform the Commission about the termination.
(3) on receipt of information under subsection (2), the Commission shall immediately instruct an officer authorized to inspect the premises and as soon as possible after the examination, the Commission shall form an independent opinion — (a) that an offence has been committed and that the supply cannot be resumed until the investigation is complete; Gas supply or 27 (b) that no offence has been committed and that the gas supply must be resumed immediately and in such case licensee shall pay compensation for any loss or damage caused by the termination of that supply.
(4) If the Commission form a opinion under subsection (3) that an offence has been committed, an investigation under sections 5 and 6 shall be carried out. Upon completion of the investigation, if the investigation shows that there is no such offence has been committed, the gas supply must be resumed immediately and any loss suffered by any party may be referred to the Commission for payment of adequate compensation pursuant to an inquiry held under section 29.
(5) where an offence has been committed, the licensee may require users to pay to him for any loss of revenue caused by the offence committed under subsection 30 (5), 30 (6), 30 (7) or 30 (9) and any expenses incurred by the holder of the license under this section includes expenses incurred in respect of gas supply reconnection.
(6) a written statement by the licensee or any person authorized by the licensee stating — (a) the amount of loss gas units or the expenses incurred by the licensee; and (b) the person liable for payment thereof, shall be prima facie evidence of disbursements made by the consumer under subsection (5).
(7) the amount specified in the written statement or decision by the Commission shall, within the period specified in the statement, become due and payable to Licensee and if not paid that amount can be obtained through civil action in court.
Law Malaysia28 Act 501 Liability not affected 22. Except as provided in section 20, no anything contained in this Act shall be in force to release any licensee from any civil or criminal liability arising under this Act.
The power to enter and examine the ground 23. (1) whenever available by licensee that would be necessary for him to exercise the powers conferred upon him by this Act in respect of any land other than land Government for the purpose of building any pipelines or installations or a portion thereof, the licensee or any person authorized by him may, after giving notice of not less than twenty-four hours to the occupier of the land , if any, entered the land and make measurements and take levels and do any other acts as may be necessary to determine the suitability of the land, to the extent possible without doom damage or interruptions.
(2) no anything contained in this section shall be deemed to authorize any person to cut or remove any plant or any fence or other building or enter any building or any blockades installed on any building.
(3) in the case of the reserve, a notice under subsection (1) may be given to an officer or any other person in charge of the reserve or, if there is no any officer or such person, to the district land administrator.
Authority to enter land for construction purpose 24. (1) subject to what hereinafter provided, whenever required to do so for the purpose of installing any pipeline or installation for the supply of gas under this Act, a licensee can lay, place or carry on, in or upon any land, other than Government land, any pipeline or installation necessary or fit for the purpose of the license, and may take such other actions as may be necessary to make the pipeline or Gas supply the secure installations 29 and efficient, pay full compensation in accordance with section 28 to all interested persons for any disruption, damage or disability that may be caused by it and the compensation can include annual fees for land use for the purpose of the pipelines or installations.
(2) before entering any land for the purpose specified in subsection (1), the licensee shall give notice of the States, fully and as accurate as possible, the nature and extent of the proposed Act to be done. The notice must be in substantially in such form as may be specified in the first schedule. The district land administrator shall state the date on which the State authority will investigate any objections that may have been made as hereinafter provided.
(3) the notice referred to earlier should be given — (a) in the case of land give title, to the owner or occupier;
(b) in the case of the reserve, to an officer or any other person in charge of the reserve or, if there is no any officer or such person, to the district land administrator, and can be sent by registered post to or left at the place of usual residence or last but not least is known for the person to whom the notice required to be given or delivered by the licensee or the district land administrator , at the expense of the licensee, whether in the manner provided prior to or in the manner provided for service of notice by a law relating to land in force in the State of the place is the location of the land.
(4) any person referred to in subsection (3) may, within fourteen days from the time of receipt of the notice referred to in that subsection, submit an objection to the Act proposed by the licensee. The objection can be made to the district land administrator, whether orally or in writing, and the district land administrator shall give notice of the objection to the State authority and the licensee.
Law Malaysia30 Act 501 (5) If no objections are submitted within the time limited for that purpose by subsection (4), the licensee may immediately enter the land and do all or any of the acts specified in the notice given under subsection (2).
(6) if the objection is submitted and not withdrawn before the date fixed for the pendengarannya, the district land administrator shall hold an inquiry, by giving all parties an opportunity to be heard.
(7) upon completion of the investigation, the district land administrator can, either unconditionally or subject to such terms, the terms and conditions as it thinks fit, make an order that allows or prohibits any acts referred to in the notice given under subsection (2). Such order shall be in substantially in the form set out in the second schedule: provided that any party who is not satisfied with the order of the district land administrator can be within twenty-one days after the order appealed against that order to the State authority which then can confirm, set aside or vary the order on such terms, the terms and conditions should difikirkanya.
(8) the State authority may, if he thinks fit, instead of making an order under subsection (7), order the taking of any land or any land included in the notice given under subsection (2).
(9) the results of the State authority under this section shall be final.
(10) Notwithstanding any written law relating to matters of land, the Registrar — (a) when submitted to it a notice issued by the licensee under subsection (2), together with a statement by the district land administrator that no objection was submitted by any person referred to in subsection (3); Gas supply or 31 (b) when submitted to it the original order made under subsection (7) and when the certified copy of the order is deposited therewith, shall cause to be a note of the existence of the rights under the notice or order is made at the land title registry in relation to land affected by the order or notice, as the case may be.
Maintenance, repair and improvement of pipeline or installation of 25. Whenever required to do so for the purposes of maintaining, repairing or improving any pipeline or installation or part thereof, licensee, or any person authorized by him in that behalf, may at any reasonable time enter any land and can carry out all the necessary repairs, and may, in time to carry out the repairs, removing vegetation and do all other things necessary for the purposes of the , by causing as little damage as possible and pay full compensation in accordance with section 28 to all interested persons for any damage that may be caused by him that compensation for him has not yet been assessed under section 24.
Removal or alteration pipeline or installation of 26. (1) if any pipelines or installations have been installed in land under section 24, and if any person referred to in subsection 24 (3) intends to use the land in such manner that make it necessary or desirable pipeline or the installation moved to an other part of the land, or to land its benchmark is higher or lower, or changed its , then he can claim that the licensee remove or change the pipeline or the installation accordingly.
(2) if the licensee fails to comply with the claim, that person may apply in writing to the State authority may, in its discretion, after investigating all the facts of the case, rejecting the application or make an order, either absolutely or subject to certain conditions, the law Malaysia32 Act 501 for removal or alteration of the pipelines or installations. The order shall provide for the payment of the cost of implementing removal or alteration by the licensee or by the person making the application, as may be deemed fair by the State authority in accordance with the circumstances of the case.
(3) the State authority may not investigate own it under subsection (2) but instead direct that the district land administrator to make any investigations on its behalf and make recommendations to him.
(4) whenever the State authority has made an order for removal or alteration of any pipeline or installation, then licensee may not remove or modify the pipeline or the installation but instead apply to State authorities so that the direct land acquisition needed for the pipeline or installation, and the State authority may direct the intake accordingly.
(5) whenever the State authority is empowered by this section to order the taking of the land, then the pipeline or installation shall be deemed to be a work for the public facilities and any written law relating to land acquisition for the time being in force in the State of the place is the location of the land shall be enforced accordingly.
(6) whenever a pipeline or installation has been installed on the ground by a licensee and the land is later given titles to any person, then the owner or occupier of the land may, unless the alienation otherwise expressly set aside, claiming that pipeline or the installation moved to an other part of the land, or to land its benchmark higher or lower area, or pipelines or installations that changed, and subsection (1) to (4) shall apply to any such claim: provided that the cost of implementing such removal or alteration shall be paid by the person making the claim.
Gas Supply Agreements allow 26 33 27. (1) there is nothing in section 24 or 26 shall affect the rights of a licensee to make an agreement, which is generally known as the previous permission agreement, with the owner or occupier of any land for the purpose of building pipelines or installations.
(2) Notwithstanding any written law relating to land, the Registrar, when submitted to it a copy of the original and deposited therewith, certified copy of any previous permission agreement referred to in subsection (1), shall cause a note of the existence of agreements allow it made on the land title registry relating to the land touched by the agreement allow it.
(3) where a previous permission agreement relates to the land is a freehold land is included in Express Interim — (a) subsection (2) shall apply as if the "Registrar" and "registry" respectively document of title has been replaced with "Commissioner" and "appropriate folio in the register an Interim"; and (b) where the documents of title to the land is permanently withdrawn under section 39 of the Act the national land code (Title Penang and Malacca), 1963 [Act 518], any note made pursuant to subsection (2) as modified by paragraph (a) shall (if the note is still in force immediately before the issuance of the document) was recorded by the Commissioner at the land title registry and shall remain in force as if the notes were recorded under that subsection.
(4) as long as there are still on the land title registry or folio during the Interim Registry a note made pursuant to subsection (2) or (3), all transactions in respect of the land intended by the notes shall be deemed to be subject to the rights of the licensee under and by virtue of the previous permission agreement in respect of which the notes were made.
Law Malaysia34 Act 501 (5) in this section — "Commissioner" and "Express an Interim" respectively have the meaning assigned to it by the Act of the national land (ownership of Penang and Malacca), 1963.
Compensation 28. (1) the amount of compensation, if any, payable under section 23, 24 or 25 shall be assessed by the district land administrator after any investigation he may deem sufficient. The assessment shall substantially in such form as specified in the third schedule: provided that no compensation payable by licensee in respect of any tree within fifty feet of the line of the middle of any road built or maintained by the State Government or any local authority unless it is proved that the tree had been existing before the construction of the road.
(2) any person aggrieved by the district land Administrator assessment can be within twenty-one days after the assessment appeal to the State authority whose decision shall be final.
Part VII INVESTIGATIONS Procedure during an investigation of a 29. (1) without prejudice to any of the terms and conditions in any special agreement, if a dispute arises between the licensee with user in respect of matters under section 13 to 21, the dispute may be referred to the Commission.
(2) the Commission shall — (a) determine the dispute and make an order accordingly or, if the dispute is a contract dispute under any term Gas supply 35 in any agreement, may determine that the dispute shall be in accordance with any provision for Universiti Teknologi dispute under the agreement or decided by the Court accordingly; or (b) decided that, with the approval of the Minister, a Committee of inquiry set up to investigate the dispute.
(3) Investigation Committee referred to in paragraph (2) (b) shall consist of three members, headed by a person appointed by the Minister.
(4) for the purpose of such investigation, the Committee can call any person in order to attend any meeting of the Committee to give evidence with swear or produce any document or other thing in his possession relating to the matter which becomes matter such investigations and investigate-periksanya as a witness.
(5) any person who, under subsection (4) — (a) after having called so attend any such investigation, fails to do so;
(b) show any act disrespectful or any insult or threat to the Committee or any of its members in an investigation; or (c) after the required by the Committee to provide evidence to swear or to produce any document or thing, refuses to do so or give false evidence or produce a document or thing he knows is false, commits an offence and shall, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding three thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year or to both.
(6) the Committee shall, upon completion of the investigation, determine the dispute and make an order accordingly.
Law Malaysia36 Act 501 (7) pending resolved any dispute about gas delivery services between a licensee with a user, the licensee shall, unless otherwise directed by the Commission, continue to provide gas supply until the dispute was decided.
(8) any person aggrieved by a decision of the Commission under subsection (2) or decision of the Commission under subsection (6) may apply to the Minister in order to be considered the same disputed that.
(9) an application to the Minister shall be made in writing within twenty-one days from the date of the decision of the Commission, or within such further period as may be allowed by the Minister in the case of special circumstances, and shall contain the basics of grievances that.
(10) the Minister shall then determine the dispute and make an order accordingly and its decision shall be final.
Part VIII OFFENCES And PENALTIES Offence 30. (1) any person who, in contravention of section 11, supply gas through pipelines without any licence commits an offence and shall, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or to both a fine and further not to exceed one thousand dollars for each day or part of a day such offence continues after conviction, and any pipeline or installation or part thereof used or proposed to be used in committing the offence may be dilucuthakkan.
(2) for the purposes of subsection (1), any licensee who, without the consent of the Commission, provide real gas or putting any pipeline or construct any installations outside supplies specified in his/her license shall be deemed to be operating without licences.
Gas supply 37 (3) any person who — (a) refuses to give any officer authorized access to any place pursuant to its powers under section 5;
(b) attack, prevent, disrupt or delay any officer authorized the making of any entry shall be entitled by them under section 5, or in the execution of any duty imposed or power conferred by this Act;
(c) refuses to give any officer authorised (subject to the proviso in subsection 8 (2)) any information relating to an offence or suspected offence under this Act or any other information that could reasonably be required of them and that, because he know or there is no power to do so, can be rendered under section 8; or (d) with disedarinya or recklessly give false information to a person authorized under section 8, commits an offence and shall, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding five thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both.
(4) any licensee who without legitimate reason fails to comply with any term or condition specified in the licence commits an offence and shall, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding ten thousand ringgit and further fined not exceeding one thousand dollars for each day or part of a day such offence continues after conviction.
(5) any person who by any act or omission by mistake, the fraudulent or negligent connect, adjust, alter, move, destroy or damage any pipeline or installation or part thereof commits an offence and shall, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding fifty thousand ringgit.
(6) any person who by any act or omission of cheaters, and grab the negligent or interfere with or damage any pipeline or installation or law Malaysia38 Act 501 part thereof resulting or likely to result in injury to life or the human body or damage to any property commits an offence and shall, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or both.
(7) any person who — (a) render any pipeline or installation or part thereof which should be redirected from its proceedings with a view to take, use, wear or waste gas thereof;
(b) by dishonestly changed the index of any meter or other tools used on or in connection with any pipeline or installation or part thereof belonging to any licensee or any other person for recording the release or use of gas;
(c) prevent any meter or other equipment record accordingly release or use of gas;
(d) damaging any meter or other tools used on or in connection with any pipeline or installation or part thereof for record release or use of gas; or (e) by dishonestly taking or using or wearing gas, commits an offence and, on conviction, be liable to a fine not exceeding five thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years or to both.
(8) No person shall, without the permission of the valid licensee, undertaking any work or engage in any activity near with any pipeline or installation or part thereof in a manner that may interfere with pipeline or installation or part thereof or cause danger to any person or property unless the licensee has taken all reasonable steps to provide appropriate notice of the existence of any pipeline or installation or part thereof and the measures prescribed by the Commission for the protection of pipeline or installation or part thereof that.
Gas supply 39 (9) any person who contravenes subsection (8) commits an offence and shall, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding five thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both.
Penalties am 31. Any person who by any act or omission in breach of any provision of this Act or any regulations made thereunder commits an offence and may, if there are no penalty expressly provided, on conviction, to a fine not exceeding fifty thousand dollars and shall, in the case of a continuing offence, to a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars for each day or part of a day such offence continues after conviction.
Offences by body corporate: officer be deemed to be guilty of 32. (1) where a person is convicted in respect of any offence under this Act or any regulations made thereunder is a body corporate, it can only be liable to pay any penalty provided for in this Act or the regulations.
(2) where a person charged with an offence under this Act or any regulations made thereunder is a body corporate, every person who, at the time of the offence committed, is a Director or officer of the body corporate may be charged with the same Association in the proceedings with the body corporate, and if the body corporate convicted of the charged with, then every Director or such officer shall be deemed to have committed the offence unless he proves that it was committed without his knowledge or that he had taken all reasonable precautions-a vigil to prevent the Commission of the offence.
(3) any person who shall be liable to any penalty under this Act or any regulations made thereunder as anything done or omitted if the matter were to be done or omitted by him law Malaysia40 Act 501 itself may be subject to the same penalty if the matter has been done or abandoned by his agent, unless he proves that he has taken reasonable precautions to prevent the Commission or omission of the matter.
the burden of proof 33. In any prosecution for an offence under section 30 evidence of — (a) the existence of an artificial way, either alone or together with additional homemade way cannot be found, can be used to transform, or facilitate the alteration, indices of any meter or equipment used for recording the quantity of gas supplied;
(b) the existence of an artificial way, either alone or together with additional homemade way cannot be found, will prevent, or facilitate penghalangan, any meter or equipment from recorded accordingly in the quantity of gas supplied, or which will facilitate the acquisition, use, or application of gas with cheaters; or (c) (i) the installation of any part or artificial, mechanical connection or other connection or Division;
(ii) the unavailability or removal of any part or connections from; or (iii) interruption to any part or connection, any apparatus in the circumstances such that installation, absence, removal or disturbance that will prevent or facilitate penghalangan any meter or other equipment from recorded accordingly in the quantity of gas supplied, or will facilitate the recruitment, use or application of gas with cheaters, Gas supply 41 shall be prima facie evidence that there has been any fraudulent alteration index any meter or equipment , or penghalangan, acquisition, use or application of gas with cheaters, as the case may be and that the alteration, penghalangan, acquisition, use or application with cheaters, as the case may be, have been carried out by — (aa) the person installing part or artificial, mechanical connection or any division or other connection referred to earlier;
(bb) the person removing any part or extension as aforesaid;
(cc) the person disturbing any part or extension as aforesaid;
(dd) users who use a meter or the equipment;
(ee) the person who has control over the pipeline or installation or part thereof in which it is installed; or (ff) the occupant of the premises at which the meter or the equipment is installed.
Compounding of 34. (1) the Minister may, by order in the Gazette, designate any offence under this Act or any regulations made thereunder as offences that can be is compounded.
(2) the Chairman may, with the written consent of the Prosecutor, mengkompaunkan any offence prescribed under subsection (1) to collect from the person who reasonably suspected to have committed such offence a sum of money not exceeding fifty per cent of the amount of the maximum fine for the offence.
(3) all sums received by the Commission under this section shall be paid into and form part of the consolidated fund.
Law Malaysia42 Act 501 part IX GENERAL competent person 35. Unless otherwise exempt, no work with respect to the installation, construction, maintenance, improvement or operation of any pipeline or installation or part thereof can be carried out except by or under the supervision of and certified by a competent person.
Serious accidents are to be reported
36. (1) Whenever any accident or fire which causes or results in loss of life or injury to any person or serious damage to property occurred in connection with any pipeline or installation or part thereof, the user or licensee, as the case may be, shall report the accident or fire to the Commission with the fastest way available, then without delay whenever possible , shall report in writing the facts of the matter so far as known to them respectively.
(2) any person who, without lawful excuse, contravenes or fails to comply with subsection (1) commits an offence.
Protection Commission and authorized officers 37. No action or prosecution can be prosecuted, instituted or maintained in any court against the Commission or an officer appointed or authorized to act under this Act in respect of anything done or omitted than done by him in good faith in performing or purporting to perform the functions, powers and duties under this Act or any regulations made thereunder.
Gas supply 43 special powers during the Malayan emergency, 38. (1) the Yang di-Pertuan Agong may, in the event of any industrial kerusuhan, strike, lockout or any other event that evoke a State of emergency, or in the interest of public safety, to authorize the Commission to: (a) suspend the license of any licensee, take possession while any pipeline or installation of the licensee and to handle it in such manner as the Commission considers fit; or (b) withdraw either partially or entirely use of any pipeline or installation of any person or class of persons or of the public in General.
(2) if any doubt arises as to the existence of a State of emergency or whether any act done under subsection (1) is in the interest of public safety, a certificate signed by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong and display in any place that the Minister may think fit shall be conclusive evidence of the matter.
(3) if the Commission take possession of any pipeline or installation of any holder of a licence under paragraph (1) (a) the licence holder shall be paid adequate compensation which shall be determined by the Commission after giving the licensee an opportunity to be heard on the matter.
Part X the POWER to make regulations the authority to make regulations 39. The Minister may make regulations in respect of any matter that may be prescribed under this Act and in particular — (a) procedure for the Commission in carrying out its functions, duties and powers under this Act;
Law Malaysia44 Act 501 (b) limitation changes composition, pressure and purity gas supplied;
(c) the management of any pipeline or installation under section 11;
(d) the manner in which gas can be stored for the purpose of distribution through pipelines;
(e) the fee payable for a licence are required to be prescribed under this Act;
(f) the measures required to be taken and equipment required to be provided and used in connection with the pipeline and installations to guarantee public safety and private;
(g) the methods of presentation and form of the notice;
(h) standards and methods for construction and materials are required to be used for pipelines, installations, equipment, or appliance;
(i) the type of training, examination and testing for pengawardan certificate under section 35, the form of the certificate, the way its production and its production, the fee payable for the examination and certification, and the manner and circumstances in which such certificate can be modified, suspended or cancelled;
(j) the means to be adopted, whether by prohibition or otherwise, to prevent or stop any nuisance that may arise or as a consequence of which-pengerjaan which pipelines, installations, equipment or appliance;
(k) the regulation of the relationship between licensees with users, such as the provisions on the supply charge income, annual interest payable by a licensee to any person for any collateral provided and such rates or conditions associated with it, extension, termination or restoration of gas supply by licence holders, entry into any premises by licensee or an officer is given the power for the purposes relating to supply , extension, termination or restoration of supply, Gas supply 45 entry for the purpose of replacing, repairing or changing any of the pipelines, installations, equipment or appliance and the form of any notice required;
(l) the methods and procedures for mengkompaunkan of the offence specified in section 34;
(m) the methods and procedures for the investigation of any serious accident reported in accordance with section 36;
(n) intervals, time and means for inspection of any pipe or installations, notice (if any) required to be given in connection with any inspection and preparation required to be made by the licensee or any owner or occupier of any premises for such inspection;
(o) fees payable in respect of inspection, testing and maintenance of the user's installation, installation and testing of meter and in respect of any other services provided with supposed to users; and (d) any other matters generally to give effect to the provisions of this Act.
Part XI of the VARIOUS specific sections of the Act shall not apply to factory 40. In this Act, section 5, 35 and 36 and matters relating to paragraph 39 (c), 39 (d), 39 (f), 39 (i), 39 (j), 39 (m) and 39 (n) it shall not apply to the supply of gas through pipelines in the factory as defined under the factories and machinery Act 1967 [Act 139].
Provision to the contrary 41. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in the Petroleum Development Act 1974 [Act 144], Petroleum Act (safety measures) Act 1984 [Act 302] or factories and machinery Act 1967 in relation to supply of gas through pipelines, the provisions of this Act shall prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Law Malaysia46 Act 501 Exemptions 42. The Minister may, by notification in the Gazette, exempt — (a) any person or class of persons of — (i) is licensed under section 11 of this Act; and/or (ii) of section 35 of this Act, and may, by similar notification, revoke any such exemption diberitahukan.
Transitional and saving provisions 43. (1) subject to subsection (2), any person who, immediately before the date of commencement of this Act, has been supplying gas through pipelines in any premises can continue to do so within six months from the date of commencement of this Act: provided that in that period the person must make an application for a license or exemption from required to hold a licence under this Act : provided further that if that person already make an application he or she can continue to supply gas through pipelines in the same premises until its application is settled, withdrawn, or excluded under the Act.
(2) any pipeline or installation or part thereof on any premises referred to in subsection (1) may continue to be worn for that purpose until a time decided by the Commission or any public officer authorized by him that the application shall be dismissed.
Gas supply 47 first schedule [Subsection 24 (2)] MALAYSIA State...........................................................
GAS supply ACT 1993 NOTICE of PROPOSED to ENTER and DO WORK in LAND under section 24 to: title or other description of ... land..........................................
Please note that I/we................................ located at........................................... i.e. the licensee dated .... a.............. under the Gas Supply Act 1993 intends entering the above for the purpose of...................................................................................................................................................
(here state the full and as accurate as possible with what is proposed to be done)
Within fourteen days of receipt of this notice you can submit an objection either orally or in writing to the district land administrator in..................................................................................................................................................................
The district land administrator have set................................................................... as the day of the protest will be heard.
Unless you submit an objection within the time specified, will be considered to be that you have consented to the entry of me/us to the land in accordance with the terms of this notice.
You will be paid the appropriate compensation for any damage done.
Dated this.................... this day................. 20...........
…………………. Licensee law Malaysia48 Act 501 second schedule [Subsection 24 (7)] MALAYSIA State...........................................................
GAS supply ACT 1993
ORDER of the DISTRICT LAND ADMINISTRATOR with RESPECT to ANY OBJECTION to the ENTRY to the land to: in the matter of an inquiry held under subsection 24 (6) Gas Supply Act 1993 between licensees with the owner of land located at Lot No..................................... Title No................................. Mukim...............................................
An inquiry was held on.................................... ahead.................................... The district land administrator.................................. by attended by............................. on behalf of the licensee and the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... on behalf of the owner of the land.
After investigation, it is hereby ordered as follows: * (a) licensee allowed to enter the land to do the work as specified in the notice issued under subsection 24 (2) the Gas Supply Act 1993;
* (b) licensee allowed to enter the land to do the work as specified in the notice issued under subsection 24 (2) the Gas Supply Act 1993, subject to the following conditions: (i) (ii) (iii) (iv) (specify conditions) Gas supply 49 * (c) licensee is not allowed to enter the land to do the work specified in the notice issued under subsection 24 (2) the Gas Supply Act 1993.
Dated this.................... this day................. 20...........
…………………………. The district land administrator * strike out whichever is not applicable law Malaysia50 Act 501 third schedule [Subsection 28 (1)] MALAYSIA State...........................................................
GAS supply ACT 1993 ASSESSMENT to: in the matter of inquiry for payment of compensation under section 23 24 * 25 * or * the Gas Supply Act 1993 between licensees with the owner of land located at Lot No.................................. Title No......................., Mukim............................................
An inquiry was held on......................................... ahead...................... The District Land Administrator............................................ with attendance by............................................ on behalf of the licensee and the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... the ... on behalf of the owner of the land.
After investigation, it is hereby ordered that the compensation to be paid by the licensee to the owner of the land are as follows: dated this.................... this day................. 20...........
…………………………. The district land administrator * strike out whichever is not applicable 51 Gas supply laws of MALAYSIA Act 501 GAS supply ACT 1993 LIST AMENDMENT of laws that amend the short title effect from Act A1126 the Gas Supply Act (Amendment), 2001 02-01-2002 law Malaysia52 Act 501 laws of MALAYSIA Act 501 GAS supply ACT 1993 LIST SECTION AMENDED Section Power to amend the long Title of the force part II part III 1 2 4 9 11 12 13 15 16 18 19 21 4a 17a of the Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01-2002 Gas supply Power to amend Section 53 with effect from 29 30 34 36 37 38 39 43 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 Act A1126 02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01 2002-02-01-2002 Copyright Printer H PERCETAKAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA BERHAD all rights reserved. No part whatsoever of this publication may be reproduced or stored in a recoverable form or published in any form by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording and/or otherwise without the prior written permission of Percetakan Nasional Malaysia Berhad (printer to the Government of Malaysia appointed).
PRINTED by PERCETAKAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA BERHAD, KUALA LUMPUR on BEHALF and by ORDER of the GOVERNMENT of MALAYSIA WJW002905 18-08-2014