Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 609 in Riga in 2008 (28 July. No 53 47) of the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instruments non-governmental organisations Fund grant scheme "NGO action aid program" subproject of third and fourth submissions open competition rules Issued under the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government, the bilateral management of the financial instrument of the law article 18 (4) i. General questions 1. the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instrument to fund non-governmental organizations (hereinafter referred to as the NGO Fund) grant scheme "NGO support programme of action" (hereinafter referred to as grant scheme) subproject of third and fourth submissions open competition (hereinafter referred to as the open competition) Charter, which includes a subproject application evaluation criteria.
2. Grant Scheme aims to strengthen civil society in Latvia and provide financial support to non-governmental organizations (hereinafter referred to as NGOs) democracy and civil society development.
3. Grant schemes, the operator is the society integration Fund (hereinafter referred to as the operator).
4. Grant Scheme application reflecting the subprojects in the competition available for co-financing (hereinafter referred to as the grant co-financing of the scheme) European economic area consists of financial instruments, the Norwegian Government and bilateral financial instruments with Latvian State budget funding.
5. total grant scheme available to children in the co-financing of EUR 505 504 lats equivalent, which is divided into the following: 5.1 third open competition – the equivalent in EUR 337 003;
5.2. the fourth open competition – EUR 168 501 equivalent in local currency.
6. each public tender the total available grant co-financing of the scheme shall be apportioned as follows: 50% of the available funding national level NGOs that work in all the country-wide, and 50% of the available funding at the local or regional level NGOs. If a group of NGOs for co-financing is not learned, it is redistributed in favour of other NGO groups sub-project.
7. minimum required subproject grant co-financing of the scheme shall be EUR 800 per month, or the equivalent in local currency to the equivalent of EUR 9 600 in a year. The maximum grant requested subproject co-financing of the scheme shall be EUR 2 000 Lats per month, or the equivalent of EUR 24 000 equivalent in dollars of the year.
8. the subproject the requested grant co-financing of the scheme shall not exceed 90% of the children's total eligible costs.
9. Subproject of the applicant and other funders total amount not less than 10% of the total eligible cost of the subproject. Some of the funding can provide as a contribution in kind, but may not exceed 5% of the total eligible cost of the subproject.
10. If, in the course of the implementation of the sub-projects of the total eligible costs of approved subproject exceeds the maximum eligible cost amount, the difference shall be borne by the beneficiaries of co-financing from the subprojects. If a subproject's total eligible costs are less than the cost of approved subproject, the amount of the eligible grant co-financing of the scheme shall be calculated as a pro rata of the subprojects implementation of co-financing, as fixed in the contract of the total eligible costs.
11. Children's financial calculations carried out by the European Union's single currency.
II. the applicant a subproject subproject 12 applicant is: 12.1. Republic of Latvia registered association or foundation that: 12.1.1. independent of the national regulatory authorities, political or commercial organizations, that is, members or founders are natural persons, but in the case of a legal person (or legal and natural persons), natural persons, associations and foundations together account for more than half of the members of these organisations (associations) or founder (Foundation) or the decision making process they own more than half of the votes;
12.1.2. not only works your interests or your membership in commercial or professional interests, the aim is to work more for the public good, addressing issues related to certain groups of people or all public welfare;
12.2. the employers ' organization in the Republic of Latvia registered association or foundation that acts in accordance with employers ' organisations and their associations law, its purpose and tasks comply with the obligations laid down in this Act and functions and is shown on the Charter or statute, or sub-project submission letter attached;
12.3. a Trade Union that is registered in the Republic of Latvia and in accordance with the law "On trade unions".
13. the subproject has the applicant established in at least 18 months before the application deadline of the subproject. If the applicant is a subproject up until now has been operating as a branch of another organisation or Department without independent legal personality, but its creation and operation have demonstrated, the documentary on the founding of the Organization shall be deemed to be the date of the incorporation documents, not the date of registration of the Organization society and Foundation in the register or the register of trade unions.
14. Subproject applicant is directly involved in the implementation of the sub-projects, it cannot function as an intermediary who does not carry out the project with their basic human resources (permanent or linked), but most of the activity or the transfer of funding to subcontractors (natural or legal persons).
15. the applicant a subproject subproject application developed and implemented independently of subprojects without attracting partners or partners. Partnership prepared subproject application are not supported.
16. the subproject the applicant shall meet the following requirements and certifying them, signing the relevant declaration (annex 1 of 6): 16.1 it is familiar with all grant co-financing of the scheme the conditions laid down in these rules, and the implementation of the subproject will undertake to follow them;
16.2. it is responsible for the preparation of subproject application, implementation, and management, as well as the results of sub-projects;
16.3. is responsible for ensuring that sub-projects will be carried out in the public interest, pursuant to sustainable development, gender equality and good governance principles;
16.4. it has not been declared insolvent, including not in the process of reorganisation and not being wound up, its economic activity is not stopped or interrupted, not judicial proceedings for its winding up, insolvency or bankruptcy;
16.5. it has no tax or national social security payment debt;
16.6. the professional activities not found with irregularities, and it has not been found guilty of an offence concerning their professional conduct by a decision in force;
10.4. This has made the prevention of fraud, corruption or any other illegal activity;
16.8. This is not trying to get its limited accessibility (confidential) information or affect the subprojects in the submission evaluation process of the persons involved;
10.5. it can provide the implementation of sub-projects requires the number of people who have the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience;
16.10. it is available in a stable and sufficient financial resources and other resources, to a certain extent provide for your children part of the funding, as well as the continuity of the implementation of the sub-projects;
16.11 it undertakes to ensure grant co-financing of the scheme's publicity requirements associated with the implementation of the subproject activities and informational materials;
16.12. undertakes to keep all the subprojects implementation documentation and information related to 2021. on 30 April, and also agrees with the Latvian authorities in donor countries or the controls and audits of the implementation of the sub-projects during or after its end;
16.13. it is responsible for the information provided in the application a subproject for accuracy and precision;
16.14. it is the responsibility of the operator to submit a copy of the application to the subproject full compatibility with the original subproject application;
16.15. it does not submit the same application for funding sub-projects from different financial sources, that is, it does not qualify to receive a double co-financing the same subproject.
17. If it is established that the applicant subproject knowingly or recklessly made false statements, the children of the applicant is denied the opportunity to receive grants and co-financing of the scheme operator may apply to the law enforcement institutions.
18. the subproject the applicant may submit no more than one application in each subproject of open competition. Subproject of the applicant who has already received a grant co-financing of the scheme, to take part in the public tender.
III. the cost of 19 Sub-projects Grant co-financing of schemes of subproject, calculated on the basis of the eligible costs.
20. the cost of the Subproject is eligible if it:
20.1. the subproject is required for the implementation of the activities and are provided for in the approved application, as well as sub-projects have been carried out, subject to appropriate financial management principles, including respecting the cost-effectiveness, efficiency and effectiveness;
20.2. the subproject has arisen during the implementation period laid down in the Treaty, for the implementation of the sub-projects are actually carried out, actually paid (excluding contributions in kind) to sub-project implementation report submission;
20.3. the co-financing of the sub-projects are listed in the books of account of the beneficiary is identifiable, separate from the rest of the cost, and the test and certify the original source document.
21. eligible costs are: 21.1. organizations standing and on the implementation of the programme of work of the time the associated administrative staff (head of the organisation, person who deals with the Fund raising, the accounting officer, an Assistant, Secretary and other) fees and related costs not exceeding the appropriate qualifications and profile the staff market prices; eligible salary costs may not exceed LVL 6.92 per hour in 2008 (not including employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions); in the following years the maximum wage rate is LVL per hour, 6.4 multiplied by the previous year's first half of Central Statistical Bureau determined consumer price index for the first half of 2006; If the cost exceeds the maximum rate of pay, the difference shall be borne by from other funding sources as non-eligible costs.
21.2. the employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions;
21.3. consultants and experts paid by way of fees within the sub-projects associated consultants and experts (natural or legal persons) and of specific issues of the agreement, which stipulates the type of service to be provided (terms of reference), the time period and the amount of the remuneration, as well as the worked working time accounts, which shows the work of each consultant or expert to the individual; costs must not exceed the corresponding qualification of consultants and experts in market prices;
21.4. the functioning of the Organization the necessary transport costs;
21.5. the Organization of activity necessary for mail, telephone and other communications services;
21.6. the Organization's operating expenses required for utility payments;
21.7. domestic and foreign travel and business travel expenses according to the missions and duty travel regulatory laws and expenditure laid down in the rules; plane ticket prices may not exceed the price of the flight concerned certain economic class; foreign travel costs are eligible only if the trip is related to the core activities of the Organization, that is, the organization is a member of another international organization and they do participate in the annual forums, international conferences, working groups, and URu.tml. This provision is complied with 28.5. the deadline laid down cost limit for the relevant activities of the organization operating the implementation (not more than 30% of the total eligible cost of the programme of work of the amount);
21.8. the functioning of the Organization the necessary stationery and office supplies;
13.6. information and publicity costs;
21.10. the activities of the Organization related to the provision of services;
21.11. the Organization of activity required for low inventory acquisition costs;
21.12. the functioning of the Organization the necessary space, facilities and equipment rental costs;
21.13. the functioning of the Organization the necessary space, facilities and equipment maintenance;
21.14. the functioning of the Organization the necessary space, facilities and equipment depreciation costs, calculated on a straight-line basis in accordance with the applicable accounting rules, only those spaces, materials, technical features and equipment that is used during the implementation of the sub-projects it provided that they are not available on the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instrument, the European Union and any other foreign aid funds as well as State and local funds;
21.15. the Organization of activity of the premises necessary for the repair costs, provided that they conform to market prices and does not exceed 10% of the total programme of work eligible costs. Subproject application adds detailed space repair cost estimate;
21.16. the Organization of the necessary equipment (new or second-hand) acquisition cost, provided they conform to market prices and not more than 15% from the total eligible costs;
21.16.1. If you purchased the fixed assets and their cost exceeds the equipment's rent for the period of implementation of the activity or the depreciation period exceeds the period of implementation of the subprojects subproject co-financing beneficiary shall certify that the assets purchased after the end of the sub-projects will be used for the same purposes as during the implementation of subprojects to their full depreciation in value and they will not be sold or transferred until the end of the depreciation period or submit bank guarantees funding used for fixed asset acquisition, the amount of which is in force until the end of the depreciation period the asset;
21.16.2. If the used equipment is purchased, the price does not exceed the market value of the equipment, taking into account the depreciation of the equipment, and is less than the price of similar new equipment; the equipment complies with the applicable norms and standards; the seller of the equipment shall declare the origin of the equipment, and confirms that it has not acquired through the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instrument, the European Union or any other foreign aid, as well as national funding;
21.17. in-kind contributions that do not exceed 5% of the total eligible cost of the sub-projects and the form of equipment, material or space allocation, research or professional activities or unpaid voluntary work, the value of which can be independently assessed and audited. In cases where contributions are unpaid voluntary work, the value is determined, taking into account the time worked and the usual hours or daily rate for the work done.
22. The value added tax and other taxes and fees are eligible costs if they are not recoverable from the State budget according to the law on taxes and duties.
23. non-eligible costs are: 23.1. preparation of subproject application cost;
23.2. the staff paid bonuses and gifts or any other benefits, including health insurance, paid for meals or the refund of transport expenses getting from home to the workplace;
23.3. debt recovery costs;
23.4. the loan principal and interest payment or other obligations incurred costs;
14.6. debit interest on financial transactions;
14.7. currency exchange fees and exchange rate fluctuation losses;
23.7. bank charges;
14.8. fines, penalties, interest on arrears and expenses of litigation;
14.9. the real property acquisition and construction costs;
23.10. the costs already funded from other sources of finance;
23.11. the other costs that do not meet these rules 20 and 21.
Vi. activities and Sub-projects implementation period 24. Subproject consists of the Organization's long term plan of action (section 3 of the application form) and the first of the calendar year of the programme of work (section 4 of the application form). The long term plan of action refers to the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instrument 6. priority "human resources development and education" subpriority 2 "strengthening of civil society and the integration of society in accordance with the priorities established in the Latvian civil society development in the national program, including language training," and this is the basis for the granting of funding to specific activities of the organization. The work programme is a set of activities that contribute to the long term plan of Action objectives.
25. the long-term plan activities are eligible, provided that they contribute to at least one of the national programme "strengthening of civil society. 2005-2009 ' priorities: 25.1. 1. priority: increase the proportion of people in Latvia, which in formal and informal collaboration and its objectives, the social capital;
25.2. priority 2: to increase the population, the informal group and public participation in the policy process, the effectiveness of the local government, Central Government and European Union level;
25.3. priority 3: developing the environment for sustainable, results-oriented non-governmental organizations; to encourage civic participation among young people.
26. the long-term plan period:
26.1. in 2008, the subproject submissions maximum implementation period is 28 months, minimum implementation period is 12 months; the long-term plan of operation start date cannot be earlier than the Schedule 1 January 2009; all activities implemented and all payments shall be made up to 30 April 2011;
26.2. in 2009, the subproject submissions maximum implementation period is 16 months, minimum implementation period is 12 months; the long-term plan of operation start date cannot be earlier than schedule 2010 1 January; all activities implemented and all payments shall be made up to 30 April 2011.
27. the work programme shall be drawn up for the first calendar year (from 1 January 2009 until 31 December 2009 or from 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2010). The programme of work (application forms 4.5) includes all of the planned activities during the period, including projects, national implementation of the delegated functions and the provision of services to citizens, regardless of their source of funding.
28. the programme budget (section 5 of the application form) include only the following costs that comply with these provisions in chapter III of these conditions: 28.1. implementation of the work programme the necessary administrative costs;
28.2. the Organization's day-to-day operation of necessary costs;
28.3. the Organization for the maintenance of the necessary costs;
28.4. the preparation of the necessary project costs;
28.5. the core activity of the organization activities, including organization of activities for the target groups, implementation costs, not exceeding 30% of the total eligible costs.
29. the NGOs action aid program is not funded in the framework of the work programme the following activities: 29.1. the activities that are planned to implement any project;
29.2. the activities that are essentially correspond to the type of project activity, but is formally implemented outside of the project, such as public performance;
3. national implementation of the delegated function;
29.4. the provision of services to the population.
V. open invitation to tender procedure 30. Third public tender issued. 2, 2008 fourth quarter, the public tender opening 2009. Quarter 2. If the third open competition did not all available teaches grant co-financing of the scheme, it moves to the fourth public tender.
31. The operator shall issue a public tender by advertising in newspapers "journal", two of the largest amount of the subscription after the Latvian daily newspapers and two Latvian language upon subscription volume in major daily newspapers in Russian, as well as the operator's homepage on the internet (www.lsif.lv) and the financial instrument for the Latvian homepage on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv).
32. the subproject application deadline is at least two months from the notification of open competition. The bottom of the project submission deadline indicates an open tender.
Vi. preparation of subproject application and submission of subproject application 33. prepare into Latvian language, filling in the application form (annex 1) electronic version, available in the operator's home page on the internet (URwww.lsif.lv). Application forms 1.1., 1.2. point 1.4 and the bottom indicates the principal applicant and sub-projects below the name of the project in English and include a short summary in English of the subproject.
34. the applicant a subproject subproject application adds attachments in the following order: 34.1. the applicant a certified copy of the registration certificate;
21.3. the applicant attesting to the value added tax (VAT) the taxable person a copy of the registration certificate, the head of a signed statement that the organization is not a VAT payer;
21.3. the applicant a certified copy of the statutes;
21.4. the applicant certified annual report for the previous reporting year for the copy (or the mandatory parts of the annual report, the revenue and expenditure account and balance sheet for the preceding year by the State revenue service); If the organization is founded for at least 18 months before the application deadline of the subproject, but legal personality acquired over the last 18 months, must be submitted to the head of the organization approved the financial statement of revenue and expenditure of the Organization throughout the period, starting from the moment when it is registered in the register of associations and foundations register or the Trade Union and has independent legal personality;
34.5. the head of the Organization signed receipt indicating the number of members and their legal status; Foundation, which is not a member, add information about founders;
21.5. if applicable, the cost of repair of the premises.
35. the applicant shall submit to the subproject the completed application form and the rules referred to in paragraph 34 of the annex in five copies, original and four copies of the application form to indicate the "original" or "copy". Subproject application form, including the budget, shall also be submitted in electronic form in an electronic medium.
36. the original of the application to the subproject are presented according to the scope of regulatory record keeping laws. It is numbered, cauršūt (caurauklot), stamped (if applicable) and signed, the signature is decrypted, and indicating the number of pages and caurauklošan.
37. the application shall be filed in one of the Subprojects, or multiple sealed envelopes or boxes, which indicates: 37.1. distribution-grant scheme, the name and address of the operator;
37.2. grant schema name ("NGO support programme of action");
37.3. announcement of open competition specified in number;
37.4. a full subproject the applicant's name and address;
37.5. the subproject name;
23.4. "not to be opened before the start of the assessment".
38. the Subproject on the applicant or his authorized representative shall submit an application to the subproject managers personally or sent by registered post to this rule 37.1 in the address, or send an electronic message board on the operator specified electronic mail, an electronic document drawn up pursuant to the regulations on electronic design.
39. If the application is submitted electronically to a subproject, application form, including the budget, as well as the required signature attachments with a secure electronic signature and is certified by the stamp of the time before the subproject application closing date under the electronic document requirements set out in law.
40. The operator shall consider the submissions, which sub-projects have been submitted to the open competition of the operator specified in the advertisement.
41. The children's submissions received after the tender announcement deadline laid down, and not sent back unopened.
42. The issues concerning the public tender and the preparation of subproject submissions can be sent to the operator by mail, fax or e-mail to the tender advertisement the address not later than 10 days before the application deadline of subprojects for the end, when referencing the contest. Answers to questions are provided within five working days, but not later than seven days before the subproject application deadline. Frequently asked questions and answers are published on the website of the operator on the internet (URwww.lsif.lv).
VII. application assessment subproject, decision making and reporting results of 43. Subproject submissions assessed in two stages: 43.1. application and open a subproject assessment of administrative and compliance assessment criteria (annex 2);
43.2. application assessment subproject at the quality evaluation criteria (annex 3).
44. The operator: 44.1. record subproject submissions submission order.
44.2. open applications and for each subproject subproject identification number assigned to the application;
27.5. evaluate submissions according to the subproject administrative and compliance evaluation criteria.
45. If the application does not meet the subproject one of 2.1.1. – this response 2.1.3 evaluation criteria, the operator shall take a decision on the rejection of the application of the subproject.
46. If the application does not meet the subproject one of 1.1-1.13. assessment criteria in the light of the administered or 2.2.1-2.3.8. criteria for the evaluation of conformity, the operator once the written request to the principal applicant of the sub-projects to submit five working days for additional information or to clarify the application of a subproject (or sections) by sending a request by registered post, as well as on the application form contains the fax number and e-mail address.
47. If the applicant is a subproject within the time limit set, submit the necessary additional information or clarifications personally or by sending by mail, the application of subproject scored again after the relevant administrative or conformity assessment criteria.
48. If after the application of the administrative assessment subproject does not match at least one administrative or conformity assessment criteria, or if the bottom of the project the applicant has not submitted within the time limit set required additional information or clarification, the operator shall take a decision on the rejection of the application of the subproject.
49. the subproject submissions that meet the administrative and eligibility evaluation criteria, the operator passes the tender submission assessment subproject Commission (hereinafter the Commission) for evaluation after application of subproject quality evaluation criteria.
50. the Commission acting in accordance with the operator's approved the Statute of the Commission, which determines the creation and functioning of the Commission. The work of the Commission may call on external experts who assessed the children's submissions to the quality evaluation criteria. The work of the Commission may participate as observers in the Central Finance and contracts, financial instruments firms, non-governmental organizations or the representatives of the managing authority.
51. the Commission approves the application for each sub project assigned to the average number of points in each quality evaluation criteria. If any of the criteria or criteria under number of points is less than the minimum required number of points, the Commission recommends to reject operator subproject.
52. the subproject submissions that are all quality evaluation criteria specified minimum acquired the required number of points, the Commission arranged in descending order of their resulting total average score. Depending on the available grant schemes for each co-financing NGO Group recommended for approval by the Commission creates a subproject application list.
53. the list shall include the submission of subproject got the largest overall average scores. If the subproject is not supported in full and the available grant co-financing of the scheme account for at least half of the funding requested in the application sub-project, missing funds, if possible, reallocation of other NGOs in funding reserved for a group or, if this is not possible, the redistribution of the fourth open competition for funding. If this is not possible or available grant co-financing of the scheme represent less than half of the funding requested in the application a subproject, the subproject is not included in the application for approval of the proposed subprojects in the application list.
54. the Commission shall draw up and submit for evaluation to the niekotāj around the sa message, which includes the approval and rejection of a proposed subproject application list.
55. on the basis of the assessment reports submitted by the Commission, the operator shall take a decision on the application of each sub-project approval or rejection.
56. the operator on the bottom of the project approval or rejection of the application to adopt the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government, the bilateral management of the financial instrument within the time limit set by law.
57. The operator shall, within five working days after the decision on the bottom of the application, the project approval or rejection of the application in writing to the subproject the applicant of the decision taken by sending it by registered post.
58. the subproject on the applicant's application for approval of sub-projects or rejection can be appealed to the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instruments management in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
VIII. implementation of the Sub-projects of the contract 59. Following the adoption of the decision on the approval of the project application to the bottom and before the conclusion of the agreement for the implementation of the sub-projects of the operator can perform the contract negotiations, asking the applicant a subproject to make the following clarifications: 59.1. subproject application prevent information contrary to the various application sections sub-projects;
59.2. to clarify the timing of the implementation of the sub-projects;
59.3. refine the subproject budget if it allowed arithmetical errors;
59.4. from subproject eligible costs exclude costs that are necessary for the implementation of the activities or subprojects in this rule set out in paragraph 23 as ineligible costs;
59.5. reduce costs that exceed average market prices;
59.6. submit additional information if submission of subproject does not include complete information or information is unclear or controversial.
60. The operator shall conclude with the co-financing requested two sub-projects agreements: the agreement for the implementation of the sub-projects of the long-term plan and the financing agreement for the first year of implementation of the programme of work.
61. The operator shall, within five working days after all the subprojects implementation agreements shall be published in the list of contracts signed in Latvian and in English in its homepage on the internet (URwww.lsif.lv), which indicates the requested co-funding subproject name and legal address of the subproject name, location, period of implementation grants granted co-financing of the scheme and a summary of the subproject within the measures to be taken.
IX. Subproject advances 62. Subproject can be granted advance payment. The work programme, whose implementation period shall not exceed three months, advances shall be granted 80% of the respective annual work programme grant co-financing of the scheme amounts paid after the signature of the financing agreement between the beneficiary and the co-financing subproject managers. The remaining grant co-financing of the scheme operator is charged when it approved the co-financing requested submitted a subproject the relevant annual work programme implementation report.
63. the work programme, whose implementation period exceeds three months, the first advance payment shall be granted 25% of the annual work programme of grants allocated to the co-financing of the scheme amounts paid after the signature of the financing agreement between the beneficiary and the co-financing subproject managers. The next advance payments, which total amount does not exceed 55% of the annual work programme for grants awarded amount of co-financing of the scheme, the operator shall be paid in equal shares by each information message and making a note of it. Information report periods and deadlines laid down in the financing agreement. The total amount of all advances does not exceed 80% of the annual work programme for grants awarded amount of co-financing of the scheme. The remaining grant co-financing of the scheme operator is charged when it approved the co-financing requested submitted a subproject the relevant annual work programme implementation report.
X. next year work programmes 64. the operator shall assess the co-financing requested subproject the relevant annual work programmes and activities long-term plan according to the following evaluation criteria: 64.1. how appropriate is the ratio between the planned results and results achieved (the maximum number of points to 5 points);
64.2. how accurate are met and the agreement for the implementation of the sub-projects the financing agreement rules (the maximum number of points-5 points).
65. If the annual work programme and the implementation of the long-term plan of action be assessed lower than 8 points the operator stopped the implementation of the subproject agreement concluded with the beneficiaries of co-financing of a subproject.
66. the co-financing by the beneficiary of a subproject to the October 31 submitted to the operator for the work programme for the following calendar year (submission form 1, 4, 5 and 6), prepared in accordance with the conditions laid down in these provisions.
67. the operator shall assess the work programme according to the provisions laid down in annex 2 1.1-1.6 and 1.12. administrative evaluation criteria and 2.3.1.-2.3.8. criteria for the evaluation of conformity in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 44 to 47.
68. If after the application of the administrative assessment subproject does not match at least one administrative or conformity assessment criteria, or if the bottom of the project the applicant has not submitted within the time limit set required additional information or clarification, the operator stopped the implementation of the subproject agreement concluded with the beneficiaries of co-financing of a subproject.
69. the work programmes, which meet all the administrative and eligibility criteria for the evaluation, the Commission shall evaluate these rules laid down in annex 3 3.1 – 3.6. quality evaluation criteria and in accordance with the provisions of 50., 51 and 54, paragraph.
70. If any of the quality evaluation criteria or the criteria in section standings points is less than the minimum required number of points, the establishment of a niekotāj once a request in writing to the recipient of the co-financing of sub-projects to submit deadline specified in the programme of work (or sections) by sending a request by registered post, as well as on the application form contains the fax number and e-mail address.
71. If the requested co-funding a subproject within the specified work programme shall be submitted personally or by sending by mail, the Commission shall assess the work programme after repeatedly quality evaluation criteria.
72. If after evaluation of the quality of the work programme did not obtain the minimum required score for a quality assessment criteria or a criterion under subproject standings or where co-financing beneficiary is not submitted by the deadline specified in the work programme, the operator stopped the implementation of the subproject agreement concluded with the beneficiaries of co-financing of a subproject.
73. If the program retrieves the minimum number of points in all quality evaluation criteria, the operator shall, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 59 out of contract negotiations and conclude a financing agreement with the consignee for the co-financing of the subproject the relevant annual work programme implementation.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis special task Minister for society integration O. Kastēn Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 13 august 2008.
Special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat submitted version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 July 2008 the Regulation No 609 annex 1 special task Minister for society integration O. Kastēn in annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 July 2008 the Regulation No 609 administrative and compliance evaluation criteria No.
Criteria Yes No 1. evaluation criteria 1.1.
Subproject application form is completely filled in 1.2.
Subproject application has been submitted to the original and four copies; the original subproject application is cauršūt (caurauklot), with all attachments, 1.3.
The electronic version of the application, the subproject is submitted, it is readable and 1.4.
The application is a subproject into the Latvian language and is 1.5.
Subproject application the applicant is signed by the applicant's attestation of sub-projects (submission form 6) 1.6.
Budget (estimate of expenditure and revenue) is presented in the form of the submission form (section 5), the tables are filled in, and the amount is specified in the European Union's single currency 1.7.
Subproject application requesting a copy of the registration certificate is attached 1.8.
The applicant is a subproject with the value added tax (VAT) the taxable person a copy of the registration certificate, the head of a signed statement that the organization is tax exempt, it is added to 1.9.
Subproject application requesting a copy of the Statute has been added to 1.10.
Subproject application applicant's annual accounts for the previous financial year copy (the balance sheet and the statement of revenue and expenditure for the previous financial year) is attached to 1.11.
The applicant's members a subproject (or founders), the head of the list of signed receipt indicating the number of members and their legal status is attached to 1.12.
The detailed cost estimate for repair of the premises is connected (if applicable) 1.13.
The required documents are submitted to add copy, which conform to the original stated the head of the organization or other person who, in accordance with the Organization's governing documents have the following powers 2. eligibility 2.1. evaluation criteria the applicant and a subproject subproject application compliance 2.1.1.
Subproject application the applicant complies with this provision 12, 13, 14 and 18 to the conditions laid down in paragraph 2.1.2.
Subproject application provides no partnership 2.1.3.
Subproject application complies with this provision of the grant referred to in paragraph 2 of the scheme target 2.2. action plan for the long-term compliance with 2.2.1.
The long term plan of action will not exceed 30 April 2011 to 2.3. relevance of the work programme 2.3.1.
The work programme included this provision in paragraph 27 for the year within the start and end dates in 2.3.2.
The requested grant co-financing of the scheme shall be not less than 7 of these rules the minimum funding of 2.3.3.
The requested grant co-financing of the scheme shall not exceed this provision in paragraph 7 of the maximum finance 2.3.4.
Acquisition of equipment total cost does not exceed 15% of the total work programme 2.3.5. eligible costs
Space repair costs shall not exceed 10% of the total work programme 2.3.6. eligible costs
The Organization's core activities for the implementation of the relevant activities, including foreign missions planned costs does not exceed 30% of the total programme of work eligible costs 2.3.7.
The requested grant co-financing of the scheme shall not exceed 90% of the total eligible costs 2.3.8.
Contribution in kind does not exceed 5% of the total programme of work eligible costs special task Minister for society integration O. Kastēn in annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 July 2008. Regulation No 609 of the quality evaluation criteria section the maximum number of points in the application form the applicant's previous 1 of 30 activities 1.1. to what extent the applicant's action to date has been effective in some of the provisions referred to in paragraph 25 priority areas 2.2.5 x 3; (2.1) 1.2 extent of the applicant's activities to date has been effective: • contributing to the development of other NGOs;
• promoting dialogue between NGOs and public administration;
• promoting democratic and development of civil society in the legislative and policy areas.
Note: to get the maximum number of points, it is sufficient if the applicant produced effective results only in one of these areas, 5 x 3 2.3. (a); 2.3. (b); 2.3. (c); (2.1) step 2 of the long term plan 40. how effective the action 2.1 long term plan, if implemented according to planned, would affect any of the provisions referred to in paragraph 25 of the priority areas for the development of 5 x 3 3.4.; 3.5. (a); (3.1; 3.2.) 2.2 to what extent the implementation of the long-term plan of action: • to promote the development of other NGOs;
• encourage dialogue between NGOs and public administration;
• to promote the democratic and development of civil society in the field of legislation and policy.
Note: to get the maximum number of points, there is sufficient if it is expected that the results will be effectively achieved only in one of these areas, 5 x 3 3.5. (b); 3.5. c; d; 3.5 (3.1; 3.2.) 2.3. How low is the degree of risk that a long-term plan for the various external and internal factors (or) not be able to exercise 5 x 2 3.6.
Subproject application will be rejected if this section it will be rated lower than 24 points 3. Work programme 30 3.1. Extent to which planned activities are necessary for the long-term plan and direct the General objectives and the extent to which the implementation of the programme of work will affect the long-term goals and objectives of the plan of implementation 5 3.1.; 3.2.; 4.1.; 4.2.; 4.4.; 4.5.; 4.9 3.2. Extent to which the planned expenditure is necessary for the implementation of the planned measures 5 4.6; 3.3. How appropriate the budget is split between the planned spending and expected results 5 4.6; 4.8.; 4.9.; 4.10.; 3.4. How sufficient budget is business-oriented principle of planned editions of 5 4.6; budget 3.5. Extent to which the activities of the programme of work is detailed, clear and enforceable 5 4.5.
3.6. How low is the degree of risk that the implementation of the annual programme of activities could be disturbed by various external and (or) internal factors 5 4.7.
Subproject application will be rejected if the 3.2, 3.3, or 3.4. evaluation criteria will be assessed below 3.5 points subproject application will be rejected, even if this section as a whole it will be rated lower than 24 points, the maximum total score 100 notes.
1. for each evaluation criterion points from 1 to 5 according to the following ratings: 1-very weak; 2 – weak; 3 – satisfactory; 4-OK; 5 – very good.
2.1.1., 1.2., 2.1., 2.2. evaluation criteria assigned points are multiplied by the factor three.
3.2.3 evaluation criteria of points multiplied by the coefficient "2".
4. the final evaluation Criteria is the criteria in all the evaluators assigned to this point the average value rounded to two decimal places.
5. If 2. under "long-term action plan" for the total average score will be lower than 24 points, the children's application will be rejected.
6. If 3.2, 3.3, or 3.4. evaluation criteria the resulting average score will be lower than 3.5 points, the children's application will be rejected.
7. If the title 3 "work programme" in the resulting overall average score will be lower than 24 points, the children's application will be rejected.
Special task Minister for society integration in Kastēn O.