Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 703 in Riga 2008 (September 2. No 61 23. §) rules on "operational programme human resources and employment ' Appendix ' Human activity 220.127.116.11. attraction of science" issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures implemented by the operational programme "human resources and employment ' priorities" of Appendix 1.1. Higher education and science "based" Science and UR1.1.1.pas research potential development "activity" human resources 18.104.22.168. attraction of science "(hereinafter referred to as the activity);
1.2. the requirements for the project of the European Social Fund (hereinafter the project) to the applicant;
1.3. the application of the project evaluation criteria;
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as the responsible authorities and cooperation agencies functional form of subordination.
2. The purpose of the activity is to encourage additional human resources Association science, creating new scientific groups, and collaboration with universities, research centres and merchants, attracted to the scientific and research work of scientists who go back to work in Latvia, and foreign scientists, as well as to promote the involvement of young scientists in projects and their management, in particular the starpdisciplināro research directions.
3. activities to target scientists, young scientists, doctoral candidates, masters (including medical residents), as well as major scientific institutions of the country.
4. The rules referred to in paragraph 2, the scientific group can be composed of scientists, PhD, masters, majors, as well as scientific technical and Science Service staff, which pooled scientific research project (hereinafter referred to as the scientific staff).
5. New scientific group is a scientific group, established to carry out scientific research activities.
6. the new scientist this provision the meaning is a person who obtained the Ph.d. degree no earlier than 10 years prior to the application of the project.
7. the Interdisciplinary study of the meaning of these provisions is the study that is required for the implementation of the Latvian Science Council approved the Latvian science sectors and sub-sectors as referred to in the list two or more field information, data, methodologies, tools and approach to integration, to create knowledge and solve problems that cannot be resolved within the framework of one of the science sector.
8. the objectives of the activity reaches, in implementing this provision, paragraph 17, and promoting this outcome indicators – in addition to science linked to 1000 full time equivalent scientific staff working who have received funding from the European Social Fund activity.
9. the functions of the responsible authority provides the Ministry of education and science. Responsible authority: 9.1 ensure the supervision and control of the activity;
9.2. the planning and implementation of information activities for the implementation of the activity;
9.3. subject to this provision as referred to in paragraph 78 of the draft amendment;
9.4. ensure not to exceed this provision specified in point 12 of the available funding for the implementation of the activity, and monitors the available European Social Fund funding, including the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 of the enforcement of this principle in the activity level.
10. cooperation authority provides public education development agency. The liaison body: 10.1 ensure project selection and evaluation of application: 10.1.1 develop project application forms, as well as evaluating project applications of valuation and evaluation of the project application form filling methodology;
10.1.2. provides information about project applicant project application preparation;
10.1.3. creates a project application to the Evaluation Commission;
10.1.4. development of the project application for the evaluation of the Commission's rules;
10.1.5. assess the project submissions and decide on its approval, approval or rejection of the condition, as well as assess the decision on approval of the application, the project provided the conditions are met;
10.2. within 10 working days after the date of entry into force of the provisions of the standartvienošano on the development of the project (the project) and submit it to the authority responsible for the coordination;
10.3. the closing agreement with the beneficiary of the financing for the implementation of a project, defining the requirements for the implementation of the project beneficiaries in accordance with these rules and regulations that govern the European Union's structural and cohesion funds, implementation, and monitoring of implementation;
10.4. ensure project monitoring and control, including checks at the place of implementation of the project and monitor the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and 2 of the principle referred to in the implementation of the project;
10.5. the Ministry of education and science provides information to the national budget funds requested for the preparation of the projects;
10.6. the funding requested procurement plan and submit it to the procurement monitoring Bureau;
10.7. prepare and submit information to the responsible body for the implementation of a project and then funding available;
10.8. prepare forecasts of payment activity and submit it to the payment authority, the managing authority and the responsible authority;
10.9. the verification and approval of the funding requested payment of the request and prepare a declaration of expenditure;
10.10. providing information on beneficiaries of funding agreements made enforcement requirements and enforcement;
10.11. Approves the amendments to the project;
10.12. store data for the application of the project and of the project in accordance with the laws of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system design and use;
10.13. plans and implements public awareness measures on the conclusion of an agreement with the beneficiary.
11. The Liaison Office has functional authority.
12. the activities implemented in the framework of projects co-financed by the European Social Fund. Total activity available public funds is 37 372 636 lats, the European Social Fund co-financing 31 766 741 dollar and financing the State budget 5 605 895 lats.
13. The maximum co-financing from the European Social Fund has about 85 percent of the total eligible project cost totals.
14. The activity implemented an open project submissions in the form of the selection, organized by no less than two rounds.
15. the first application round project for public funding available is 20 000 000 lats. Each of the next round of activities organised within the remaining funding.
16. the project application selection round of the remaining funding (if any) carried forward to the next round of project submissions.
II. eligible and ineligible activities 17. The project is supported by the following: 17.1. creation of new scientific research;
17.2. the creation of new jobs in scientific groups involved in scientific employees, if they are employed on the project full time;
17.3. the scientific research science sectors in accordance with the Latvian Science Council approved the Latvian science sectors and sub-sectors, in particular support for the list starpdisciplināro research directions;
17.4. the Organization of cooperation with scientific institutions and economic operators a new scientific group and project implementation.
18. Organising cooperation with economic operators, new scientific support group member internship companies, exchange of experience and information, the measures necessary for the implementation of the project.
19. The project activities are not supported, which can be considered as State aid, including any direct or indirect assistance to the operator, which could create obstacles to competition, ensuring benefits to certain economic operators, or specific to the production of goods or services.
III. Requirements to the project the applicant the applicant 20 Project may be a scientific authority of the State – the State Scientific Institute, State universities or scientific institutes of the universities of the country.
21. the project applicant project application may be made and implemented individually or in partnership with point 20 of these regulations in national scientific institutions. If the project involves partnerships, the project application submitted to the managing partner, who is responsible for the implementation of the project. The lead partner is considered a project and if the project is approved, the beneficiary of the financing.
22. the project minimum total eligible cost is 140 560 dollars, the maximum eligible cost total is $1 405 608.
Vi. submission of Project proposals and selection project application submission
23. the notice of project application selection started announcing the cooperation body, before the text of the announcement in coordination with the responsible authority. The notification shall specify: 23.1. round concerned the amount of funding available;
23.2. the project submission deadline, which is not less than 30 working days from the day of promulgation;
23.3. the application of the project site and order;
23.4. the address of the Web site that published the application to be used for the preparation of the project documents.
24. the notification of the first application round project Announces no earlier than one month and not later than two months after the entry into force of these regulations.
25. Notice of project application selection round of the launch of the cooperation body published: 25.1. newspaper "Gazette";
25.2. the cooperation of the authorities in the internet homepage – www.viaa.gov.lv.
26. the project applicant project application submitted, subject to the following requirements: 26.1. in one project application selection round may submit multiple project submissions;
26.2. the project application form a completed project application form (annex 1) and the following annexes: 26.2.1. layout research project (annex 2);
26.2.2. affiliate proof of participation in the implementation of the project (annex 3) (if applicable);
26.2.3. the scientific group of the employees involved in the scientific proof of participation in the project and a description of professional activities (CV), if the scientific project of staff intends to conclude a contract of employment, or scientific qualifications and competency requirements, if the scientific project of employees intend to enter into a contract of the company;
26.2.4. project applicant questionnaire-application of value added tax in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for issuing and verifying the information on the application of value added tax to the European Union within the framework of the projects co-financed by the structural funds and take a decision on the inclusion of value added tax to the project-related costs;
26.2.5. project prepared by the applicant in the project financing plan (annex 4);
26.3. the project application to the institution of the applicant, the signature of the project manager or his authorised person, project submission by adding the appropriate authorisation.
27. the applicant fills in the project the project submission form and presented in the project application, subject to the following requirements: 27.1. the project submission prepared into Latvian language and complete all the project submission form section;
16.9. If additional documents to be submitted are not Latvian language added to the translation of documents according to the law on State language translation of documents;
27.3. the project copies of the application are fully in line with the original submission of the project;
27.4. the project application and copies the original is cauršūt (caurauklot), pages numbered, and all documents presented under the laws on recordkeeping;
17.1. the project submission form section, subsection and the names project, the applicant does not change and do not delete;
17.1. the project submission form section fill ensure mutual consistency of the information provided, describing the project up-to-date by identifying the problem and its solution, linking it with the project goals, planned project activities, the expected results, the selected target group, the conditions of project implementation and cost planning;
17.2. provide project submission content compliance with this provision in paragraph 41 that eligibility criteria and rules referred to in paragraph 42 the quality criteria;
17.3. the necessary costs of the project plan in full, in that rule 59, 60, 63, 65, 66, 67, 68 and 69 costs referred to in paragraph 1, and about restrictions, giving the project the expected costs and ensuring compliance with project objectives, planned activities and anticipated results. The European Social Fund co-financing project planning application only the eligible cost of the project.
28. the project applicant project application can be submitted to the institution of cooperation: 28.1. paper form in triplicate (one original copy marked "original" and two copies marked "copy") by adding identical fill the project submission form, the design of the research project and the project's financing plan electronic version electronic media (all the documents placed in a package (envelope) and sealed);
28.2. the electronic document, signed with a secure electronic signature pursuant to the electronic statutory requirements.
29. the project the application expiry date is the last day when the project applicant project application may be made personally or by sending by electronic mail: 29.1. If the application is submitted in person on the project at the time of application is deemed to be the time when it is received and registered cooperation;
29.2. If the application is sent by mail, the application of the project is to be considered as the postmarked date of dispatch;
3. where the application is submitted electronically, at the time it is considered to be the moment when it is sent by electronic mail or using the authorities held a special online form. In the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project application is sent before the project deadline. If the cooperation Authority claims that the project submission is not received, this claim must be based.
30. cooperation authority registers the project application submitted to it on the date of receipt. Proof of receipt of the application, the project authority projects of cooperation to the applicant personally or 10 working days by post or electronically signed with a secure electronic signature pursuant to the electronic statutory requirements.
V. Project submission evaluation activities within the 31 submitted project applications of valuation provides liaison body, create a project submission Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). Panelists included representatives from the national education development agency, Ministry of education and science, the Science Council of Latvia and the Latvian Academy of Sciences.
32. at the hearing the Commission observers may participate in the managing authorities, the responsible authorities, the Latvian Association of young scientists, and representatives of the Union of Latvian scientists.
33. the Commission may invite the process of evaluating one or more experts (without voting rights).
34. In order to assess the conformity of the project application, this provision and paragraph 42 41. the criteria set out in the Commission's call on the experts selected from the Latvian Science Council approved expert database.
35. When starting, the members of the Commission and experts to sign a declaration that there are no circumstances in which they might violate the European Union's structural and cohesion funds, the law limits the European Union fund management person involved and in which it could be argued that they are interested in a specific project in the project submitted by the applicant in the selection or rejection of the application.
36. The Commission establishes the cooperation bodies designed and approved regulations.
37. the project applicant and project submissions valued in the following order: 37.1. According to this provision, paragraph 40 administrative criteria;
37.2. According to this provision, mentioned in paragraph 41 of the eligibility criteria;
37.3. According to this provision, paragraph 42 above quality criteria;
23.2. According to this provision, mentioned in paragraph 43 of the funding criteria.
38. project submissions valued pursuant to these provisions, laws and regulations that govern the European Union's structural and cohesion funds, implementation and monitoring of the implementation and liaison bodies develop and validate the project application to the valuation the procedures agreed with the responsible authority, as well as through project application evaluation and project submission form filled out the evaluation methodology.
39. the project submission compliance administrative criteria, eligibility criteria and funding criteria assessed with "Yes" or "no" ("Yes", "no" – meets does not meet). Application of project compliance with quality criteria assessed by giving a certain number of points.
40. Administrative criteria (project design and submission of the application, the eligibility criteria): 24.9. the project the applicant complies with the provisions of paragraph 20 of the draft referred to the applicant;
40.2. the project proposal is submitted to the authorities of cooperation within the appointed time limits;
40.3. the project is drawn up into the application;
25.1. the project proposal is prepared for the Latvian language;
25.2. the project application has been drawn up according to the provisions specified in annex 1 to the project submission form, and all form sections are completed;
25.2. the project proposal is submitted in paper form to the required application of the project the number of copies (one original and two certified copies), the original and the copy of the application is cauršūt (caurauklot) or the application is filed in electronic form of a document according to the law, electronic documents and all the documents submitted are presented according to the law;
40.7. the project application is signed by the project manager of the requesting institution or its authorized person;
25.4. the project application is accompanied by all these rules specified in 26.2;
25.4. the period of project implementation and cost allocation over the years correspond to the provisions referred to in paragraph 75 of the project implementation period;
40.10. project requested co-financing from the European Social Fund and the total eligible costs indicated in lats;
40.11. project requested by the European Social Fund co-financing shall not exceed the provisions mentioned in paragraph 13 of the allowable amount;
34.64. project total eligible costs claimed meet the rules referred to in paragraph 22, the minimum amount of eligible costs and maximum amount of the eligible cost;
40.13. eligible costs of the project, by the years indicated full, in the arithmetic correctly and in compliance with the project budget totals listed in the summary;
40.14. project cost specified in the application to the positions of these provisions comply with the 59, 60 and 69 of those costs;
40.15. projected costs of the project shall not exceed that rule 63, 65, 66, 67 and 68 of the costs referred to in paragraph 1.
41. The eligibility criteria (projects of the applicant and project eligibility criteria application): 25.5. the project complies with this provision in paragraph 2 of this activity objective;
41.2. the project provides for the implementation of this provision in paragraph 17 that the eligible actions;
41.3. scientific expert opinion on the scientific quality of the research project are positive;
25.7. the project application is defined in the problem addressed and justified the chosen target group needs;
25.8. project submissions and planned activities provide the problem and define target groups needs are met;
25.8. the project activities are clearly defined, proportionate with the planned time schedule for implementation and ensure the planned results;
25.9. application of the project results and the planned figures are accurately defined and measurable (reachable results indicate units with specific values);
41.8. planned results and their indicators contribute to the rule referred to in paragraph 8 the outcome indicator;
41.9. project applicant project undertake non-discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability and other factors;
41.10. where projects involve cooperation partners, their choices are reasonable (partners meet this provision 21. the conditions laid down in paragraph 1, the competence of partners meet the project's planned activities, provide justification why the involvement of partners is not required) (if applicable);
41.11. project application describes the project management, implementation and monitoring of the scheme, and it required resources (in the number of staff involved, qualifications and responsibilities, the available material and technical base), and they are appropriate to the needs of the project;
41.12. submission project is justified, as it will ensure the sustainability of the results achieved and maintenance after completion of the project;
41.13. project costs indicated in the application corresponds to the period of project implementation, are necessary and reasonable to achieve the project's results and the implementation of the planned activities;
41.14. project planned in the publicity and information dissemination activities are under the structural funds of the European Union in the implementation of the project publicity requirements laid down.
42. the quality criteria (specific horizontal priorities and eligibility criteria): 42.1. the project of the new composition of the scientific group: Scientific Group 42.1.1. only involved young scientists or PhDs (one point);
42.1.2. the scientific group is involved in the young scientists and doctoral candidates or major (two points);
42.1.3. the scientific group is involved in the young scientists, doctoral candidates and major (three points);
42.1.4. the scientific group is involved in the young scientists, doctoral candidates, major, foreign scientists or emigrated Latvian scientists, who returned to work in Latvia (four points);
26.2. the project created new scientific competence of the project group in the relevant science sector: 42.2.1. insufficient scientific competence (0);
42.2.2. sufficient scientific competence, but the current activity is not directly related to the topic of the study (one point);
42.2.3. sufficient scientific competence, current activities and directly related to the topic of the study (two points);
26.3. the planned study project direction: 42.3.1. There is interdisciplinary (0);
42.3.2. is interdisciplinary (three points);
26.3. the impact of the project on Science and research, an increase in the number of employees: 42.4.1. in implementing the project, creating additional jobs, but the applicant has not committed to the project to ensure its implementation by the end of the project (one point);
42.4.2. in implementing the project, create additional jobs and the applicant undertakes the project after the end of the project to provide jobs for one or two researchers or doctoral candidates associated with one or more years (two points);
42.4.3. in implementing the project, create additional jobs and the applicant undertakes the project after the end of the project to provide jobs for three and more attract researchers or doctoral candidates one or more years (three points);
26.4. the project application demonstrates the mutual complementarity of the European regional development fund supported research projects: 42.5.1. no mutual linking (0);
42.5.2. is a cross tab (two points);
26.5. risk assessment of project implementation: 42.6.1. project application is not examined potential risks (0);
42.6.2. project risk assessment in the application are incomplete, not developed action plan identified risks or it is not fully developed (one point);
42.6.3. project application is quality assessed potential risks, but the action plan identified for the elimination or reduction of risk developed a stub (two points);
42.6.4. project application is quality assessed potential risks, including the possible incidence of costs assessed, developed reasonable action plan identified for the elimination or reduction of risks (three points);
26.5. the project the applicant's regional allocation: 42.7.1. planning region (one point);
42.7.2., Kurzeme, Vidzeme or Latgale and Zemgale planning region (three points);
26.6. the impact of the project on sustainable development horizontal priorities: 42.8.1. this area is affected by the project (0);
42.8.2. the project has an immediate positive impact-project planned study results can be used for a new environment-friendly products, services and technologies, natural and efficient use of energy or a negative influence on the environment for the elimination or reduction of (one point);
42.8.3. the project has a direct positive impact-project planned research is focused on eco-friendly new products, services and technologies, natural and rational use of energy or the negative environmental impact of prevention or reduction (two points);
26.7. the activities provided for in the project contribute to the fundamental principle of equal opportunities (gender equality, active aging and disabled people): 42.9.1. not conducive to respect for the fundamental principles of equal opportunities (0);
42.9.2. one basic principle promotes (one point);
42.9.3. two fundamental principles encourage compliance (two points);
42.9.4. all three fundamental principles encourage compliance (three points).
43. the criteria for the award of funding: 43.1. application of the project complies with this provision, 25.0 25.0 24.9.,.,.,., 40.4 40.5 40.6., 40.10 40.11 40.7.,,.,.,., 34.64 41.1 41.2 41.3.,.,.,., 25.7 25.8 25.8, 26.0 26.0.,.,.,., 41.10 41.12 and 41.13 41.11. in the above evaluation criteria, 26.2. evaluation criteria referred to in subparagraph has received at least one point, 26.5. evaluation criteria referred to in subparagraph has received at least two points in the standings and quality criteria that at least seven points;
43.2. the listing of this rule 43.1. bottom criterion referred to in the relevant project applications in order of priority, starting with the most points winning the project submissions, the submission of the project has enough activity selection round of the available funding.
44. This provision referred emigrated 42.1.4. Latvian scientist is a scientist who had a job outside of the Republic of Latvia not less than 12 months and not earlier than 18 months before the project application selection round of the launch or return the project will return to work in the Republic of Latvia.
Vi. adoption of the decision on the application of the project approval, approval with conditions or disapproval and notification
45. The liaison body shall decide on the approval of the project application, if all these rules 40, 41 and 43 of the project referred to in the submission evaluation criteria have been assessed with "Yes".
46. The liaison body shall decide to reject the application of the project and not to continue its evaluation of the application, if: 46.1. does not match one of these rules, 25.0 25.0 24.9.,.,.,., 40.4 40.5 40.6., 40.10 40.11 40.7.,,.,.,., 34.64 41.1 41.2 41.3.,.,.,., 25.7 25.8 25.8, 26.0 26.0.,.,.,., 41.12 41.10 41.11. or 41.13. criteria referred to in subparagraph;
46.2. the assessment of compliance with the rules referred to in paragraph 26.2. quality criteria for project submission received less than one point or in compliance with this rating rule 26.5. the quality criteria referred to in point-less for two points;
46.3. the application does not comply with this provision the funding referred to in paragraph 26.8. award criteria.
47. project submissions that meet this rule 43.1. the funding referred to in criterion, valued according to this provision the funding referred to in paragraph 26.8. award criteria. The liaison body shall decide to reject the application of the project, if this rule 43.2. the funding referred to in criteria is evaluated with "no".
48. If the project application selection round several projects submissions receive the same number of points and the project submissions round of funding is not sufficient, the preference is for the project, which by the end of the project intends to provide a greater number of jobs involved in the project scientific employees of one or more years under the provisions referred to in paragraph 26.3. quality criteria.
49. cooperation authority decision on the project, subject to the approval of the application, the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management law, referred to in article 26 may include conditions which must be fulfilled in order to project the applicant would conclude the agreement on the implementation of the project: 49.1. clarification of the application of the project in accordance with this provision, 25.4 25.4 40.13, 40.14, 40.15.,.,., or 25.9 41.14. referred to evaluation criteria;
30.6. the cooperation of the other authority legally justified action, which is focused on the conclusion of the agreement for the implementation of a project.
50. cooperation authority decision on the application of the project approval or rejection of the application, project, or project approval of the application, provided the applicant must be forwarded within five working days from the date of the decision.
51. If the application is approved, the applicant of the project within the time limit set in the decision, which does not exceed 30 working days of the adoption of the decision, shall ensure the fulfilment of the conditions contained in the cooperation of the authority and submit for evaluation information on the fulfilment of the conditions. Decision within the time limit set in the information about the conditions of the project, the applicant may submit a maximum of two times.
52. cooperation authority 20 working days after the rule 51. the period referred to in paragraph 1 shall be assessed by the project, the applicant's submissions and prepares opinions on the decision the conditions contained in the (opinion). In the opinion of Justice control is done just like the decision, which contains the conditions to control this opinion is drawn up.
53. If the applicant has provided a draft decision contained in the conditions of these rules, the time limit specified in paragraph 51 and collaboration authority is positive, the application shall be deemed to have been approved and cooperation authority within five working days from the date of signing of the opinion, in writing, inform the applicant of the project.
54. If the application is approved, the liaison body with the beneficiary of the financing agreement on the switch of the project in accordance with the law establishing procedures for the structural funds and the European Union cohesion fund management in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds.
55. If the applicant does not provide the draft decision contained in the conditions or does not ensure this provision within the time limits laid down in paragraph 51, the collaborative opinion is negative, the application shall be deemed to have been rejected and the liaison body within five working days from the signing of a written opinion, inform the applicant of the project.
56. cooperation authority within 10 working days after the decision on the application of the project approval or positive findings shall be submitted to the Ministry of education and science information on activities within the projects approved for the implementation of the project and the required State budget request.
57.20 working days of receipt of the decision on rejection of the application or project that rule 55. in the case referred to in paragraph project applicant has the right to request the cooperation of information regulatory authority regulations established to issue two copies of the application for the project.
VII. Eligible and ineligible costs 58. Project costs broken down into eligible and ineligible costs.
59. the indirect costs that are not directly related to the project activities to be implemented, the plan as a non-eligible costs the following cost headings: 59.1. project submissions and supporting documentation preparation costs;
59.2. the project administration costs.
60. the direct costs that are directly associated with the project activities implemented and results indicators, scheduled as eligible costs the following cost headings: 60.1. project implementation costs;
60.2. public information and publicity costs;
60.3. unforeseen costs.
61. This rule 59.1. referred to in the heading of costs includes the project application and supporting documentation in preparation for the company's contract attached to the person or service costs. Project preparation costs of the application of this provision shall apply from the date of entry into force.
62. This rule 59.2. cost position in point include: 62.1. the costs of remuneration of project administration for carrying out the work, including the national compulsory social insurance contributions, if the administration of the project to the company's contract involved is not registered as a business income tax payer;
62.2. project management for information technology equipment (computer hardware, software, printers, data storage equipment) rental.
63. The rules referred to in point 59 eligible costs shall not exceed five percent of the total eligible direct project costs, and the Government authority shall be financed from the State budget.
64. This rule 60.1. cost position in point includes the following costs: 64.1. the scientific group of the scientific staff salary, if it is employed in the implementation of the project 20 hours a week or more, or the consideration for a particular job, if it is employed in the implementation of the project in less than 20 hours per week;
64.2. State employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions;
64.3. mission expenses involved in the scientific group of the scientific staff, including the study of related scientific conference or workshop participation fee;
64.4. project implementation costs for the project are written according to a duly justified, fair and equitable method as a percentage or proportion of the beneficiary's operating and maintenance costs: 64.4.1. communication costs;
64.4.2. Office supplies, including the acquisition of equipment costs (value of up to 50 Lats per unit), whose life is less than a year;
64.4.3. space rental and room management expenses (electricity, heating, water supply);
64.5. project for information technology equipment (hardware, software, printers, data storage and copying equipment) rental or technical service and repair costs;
64.6. project research publication costs;
64.7. in studies related to the book and the acquisition cost of the scientific literature, including the electronic database access license purchase costs;
64.8. studies in the required form (physical, biological, chemical and other material) cost of acquisition, if the lifetime is less than a year;
64.9. other services relating to the conduct of the study.
65. the scientific group of the scientific staff at the rate of remuneration, not including the employer State social security payments, are the following: 65.1. the project's scientific heads (the scientist who plans and directs research projects, ensure its implementation and be responsible for its implementation as a whole) – up to 15 Lats per hour;
65.2. the project's main performers (the scientists involved in the research project and is responsible for a significant part of it) – up to 12 litres per hour;
65.3. the project performers (the scientific staff who carry out certain tasks in the project) – up to 10 litres per hour.
66. the scientific group technical staff involved in science and science staff remuneration cost for the total amount does not exceed 20 percent of the group involved in the scientific research of the total compensation of employees.
67. This provision, 64.5 64.6 64.4..,.,.,., and 64.8 64.9 64.7. in point cost total amount does not exceed 20 percent of total eligible project costs.
68. This rule 60.3. States unexpected costs for the implementation of the project shall not exceed two percent of the total eligible direct project costs, and can be used in this rule 60.1. specific costs.
69. the non-recoverable value added tax payments are eligible.
70. the financing from the European Social Fund are not eligible costs: 70.1. not specified in this provision in paragraph 60 and 69, including scientific equipment or furniture and equipment acquisition cost;
70.2. does not comply with this rule 65, 66, 67 and 68 points the cost limit;
70.3. haven't encountered during the implementation of project activities or made later than one month after the expiry of the implementation of the project;
70.4. not justified by supporting documents or the costs incurred by the legislative non-compliance.
71. The State budget resources is not funded project costs: indicate the 71.1. this rule 59, 60 and 69 points, including scientific equipment or furniture and equipment acquisition cost;
71.2. does not meet these rules 63, 65, 66, 67 and 68 points the cost limit;
71.3. project activities have not encountered during implementation (except this rule 59.1. the costs referred to in point) or made later than one month after the expiry of the implementation of the project;
71.4. not justified by supporting documents or the costs incurred by the legislative non-compliance.
VIII. conditions for the implementation of the project in the scientific project 72 group consists of no less than three scientific staff members. The group comprises full time scientific staff workers constitute not less than 50 per cent of the total number of members in the group.
73. scientific staff that the project has employed 20 hours a week or more, may not get remuneration from a government body assigned to the national budget in the financial reference for the time worked on projects.
74. If the staff member ceases participation in scientific projects, his site includes other scientific employee with the appropriate scientific qualifications and competence.
75. the Funding recipient project initiated by no later than two months after the conclusion of the agreement for the implementation of a project and implement the project no longer than 36 months. The project location is in the Republic of Latvia.
76. The liaison body according to the laws that determine the order in which the expected State budget co-financed by the Fund of the European Union for the implementation of the projects, as well as payment and arrangements for the preparation of declarations of expenditure, is transferred to the beneficiary (other than the national budget Office), advance payment, not exceeding 20 per cent of the project for the European Social Fund and State budget funding, taking into account the time limits and procedures laid down by the arrangement concerning the implementation of the project.
77. the draft amendments shall be consistent with the laws that determine the order in which the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds.
78. The draft amendments to coordinate with the responsible authority, if the changes are related to the outcome achieved in the project.
79. The beneficiary, without making amendments to the project, you can redistribute the costs rules 60.1 and 60.2 this.. in point cost position, not exceeding five percent of the cost positions reallocated the total cost.
80. The beneficiary shall provide the authority with a request for payment, accompanied by an explanation of the rules referred to in paragraph 79 of the redistribution of costs. If this explanation is not filed, the liaison body cost reallocation may be considered unreasonable, not taking it into account in considering the reallocation of costs or not to have occurred.
81. The beneficiary shall ensure the implementation of the project related loading snapshot homepage on the internet at least once every three months.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis, Minister of education and science t. koķe Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 10 September 2008.
The Ministry of education and science presented in annex 1 the Cabinet September 2, 2008. the Regulation No. 703, Minister of education and science t. koķe annex 2 Cabinet-September 2, 2008. Regulations No 703 research project design i. research project design part 1 first page: 1.1. research project title;
1.2. research project the artist list.
3. the research project summary (not exceeding the size of the quotes, letters, 12 font).
4. a full description of the research project with the following parts: 4.1. scientific research project objectives and the description of the current situation (not exceeding three pages, letter size 12 font). A detailed description of the research project indicate the scientific objectives. The objectives must be achievable research project within the time allowed, and they must be specified in a measurable and verifiable way. Research project accomplishments will be judged according to the defined objectives. In addition to describing the current situation in the sector in which the project is being developed with reference to the major scientific publications or patents, and the manner in which the project will contribute to the development of the sector;
4.2. the study estimated the impact of the project (maximum of three pages, the letter size 12 font). Description Specifies what will be expected of the research project impacts on a specific sector of the economy or society (if applicable). In addition, as a result of the availability will be provided to facilitate exploitation of results. If possible, indicate how the results of the study will be used in practice;
4.3. the planned study project management (not exceeding three pages, letter size 12 font). Describes the Organization of work of the study – a study of the management of the Organization, the monitoring activity coordination URu.tml. In addition to indicate how it will protect the resulting intellectual property and as will be further coordinated action in this area (i.e., after a specific research project), to continue the research or study project results;
4.4. the planned study each activity detailed planning during project implementation, completing the planned research activity detailed planning form.
II. Research activity detailed planning (to be completed for each research project within the planned activity) 5. Research activity no ____ _____ 6. aims of the study activity 7. the objective of the activity of the study and presentation of the works 8. Research activities the expected end result of education and Science Minister t. koķe annex 3 Cabinet September 2, 2008. the Regulation No. 703, Minister of education and science t. koķe annex 4 Cabinet-September 2, 2008. the Regulation No. 703, Minister of education and science t. koķe