Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1014 Riga, 2009. on 8 September (pr. No 56 21) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 8 April 2004 the Regulation No 274 "rules on the monitoring of the horse the horse work and participation in the horse sport competitions" Issued in accordance with article 13 of the law of the Breeding, the third and fourth to make the Cabinet on 8 April 2004 the Regulation No 274 "rules on the monitoring of the horse the horse work and participation in the horse sport competitions" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 64; 2008 121. no), the following amendments: 1. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. Supervised by a natural person who, in accordance with the laws and regulations on animal evaluation, monitoring, artificial insemination, transplantation of ova and embryos, and the certificate of the issuing and renewal of the certificate is received certificate of horse or supervisory evaluation of exterior or a certificate for the performance of supervision in the same herd (monitor) and is registered to the State Agency" agricultural data centre "(hereinafter referred to as the Centre)."
2. Make a point 5 and 6 by the following: "5. the Centre issued the previous year's monitoring results.
6. monitoring under the Horse and the laws of ciltsdokumen tation! sort of breed horse breeding program to evaluate and ciltsdokumento registers the following data: monitoring 6.1. foals until six months of age: 6.1.1. background;
6.1.2. the exterior, body proportions;
6.1.3. the movement of the steps, trot, lēkšo;
6.1.4. the total impression;
6.2. the young from two to three years of age: 6.2.1. representativeness;
6.2.2. exterior, body proportions;
6.2.3. work ability after testing in accordance with the Latvian breed of horse breeding program;
6.2.4. the working ability after the results of the equestrian sport competitions;
6.3. the breeding operation. "
3. Delete paragraph 7.
4. Express 8, 9 and 10 of the following paragraph: "8. the Monitor shall have the following responsibilities: to register these provisions 8.1 6.1 and 6.2 below. referred to monitoring data;
8.2. monitoring until next February 1 to give these regulations 6.1 and 6.2. referred to monitoring data for the previous year of monitoring breed horse breeder's organisation, which, in accordance with the laws and regulations on breeders ' organization eligibility criteria and the breeders ' organisation status is assigned to the order of the breeders ' organisation (hereinafter referred to as the Organization).
9. The herd owner has the following rights: to receive supervised 9.1 consultation on organized horse animal monitoring, if the owner of the herd did not supervise their herd;
9.2. to receive from the organization information on monitoring results;
9.3. to submit a food and Veterinary Office report on irregularities in the monitoring work.
10. The herd owner has the following responsibilities: 10.1 to follow-up next February 1, submit to the organization those provisions referred to in paragraph 6.3. monitoring monitoring data for the previous year;
10.2. in accordance with the procedure laid down in the civil code to agree with monitor for monitoring the performance of work, if the owner of the herd did not supervise his flock. "
5. Make points 11 and 12 as follows: "11. Horse work ability assessed with testing, overcoming barriers, iejād and carriage driving, according to the Latvian breed of horse breeding program.
12. Work ability assessed by the following criteria: 12.1. when testing checks the quality of movement steps, trot, lēkšo and jumps;
12.2 carriage driving check the manageability, reliability and quality of the course. "
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force with 12 September 2009.