Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1189 in Riga 2009 (13 October. No 69 60) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 15 September 2008, Regulation No 754 of the "procedures for granting state aid in the European Union and open project submissions in the form of a competition event" promotion "of tourism activities" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph to make the Cabinet September 15 2008. Regulation No 754 of the "procedures for granting state aid in the European Union and open project submissions in the form of a competition event" promotion of tourism activities "(Latvian journal in 2008, 151. No.) the following amendments: 1. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the project acceptance of application issued, project submissions valued and select, adopt and declare support for the request in accordance with the laws of the State of the European Union and the granting of aid for the development of the rural and fisheries."
2. Delete paragraph 4.
3. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the place of the implementation of the action is the whole territory of Latvia, except Republican city and County territorial units-cities that have more than 5000 inhabitants. Population is determined, taking into account the Central Administration of statistics data for the population of Latvia's administrative territories in the previous year. Cities with rural areas and measures implemented in the rural areas only. The location of the implementation of the action is not discharged, Babīte Mārupe Olaine municipality, Ķekava municipality, Salaspils district, Garkalne district, municipality of ropaži municipality of Sigulda, mālpils district, inčukalns municipality, carnikava municipality, Ādaži municipality, saulkrasti municipality, municipality of baldone, stopiņi municipality, district and municipality of Krimulda Krimulda territory. "
4. Express 6.3. subparagraph by the following: "6.3. existing camping and youth tourism accommodation sharing a kitchen, dining room, toilets and showers, construction or reconstruction, or a simplified reconstruction (not including sauna or sauna construction or reconstruction, or a simplified reconstruction);".
5. Make the paragraph 9 by the following: "9. the applicant shall satisfy the following conditions: the support 9.1. in implementing the project, reaches the event target;
9.2. as a provider of tourism services is included in the tourist brochure or website on the internet that you create with the promotion of tourism-related institutions;
9.3 develop and expand business operations, using, at least one of the following conditions: 9.3.1. creating new jobs;
9.3.2. the preservation of existing jobs;
9.4. the project demonstrates economic viability in the application according to the rules in paragraphs 11 and 12 above;
9.5. to implement this rule 6.1 the activity referred to below, the only eligible applicants for the aid that the accommodation will not more than 20 beds. "
6. To express the title of chapter III as follows: "III. Application procedures and the documents to be submitted".
7. Supplement with 10.1.1 bottom point as follows: "support the applicant's declaration 10.1.1 in accordance with the laws of the State of the European Union and the granting of aid for the development of the rural and fisheries;".
8. Express 10.2. subparagraph by the following: "10.2. credit institutions, leasing companies or cooperative credit society for the provision of credit (if the project will take credit), which shall be submitted together with the application for the project or within six months after the rural support service of the decision on the approval of the project application to the date of its entry into force. The certificate indicates a creditor and borrower's property and the loan amount; ".
9. Make the following point 10.6.: "10.6. booklet or printout referred to in point 9.2 of these regulations;".
10. Express 12.3. subparagraph by the following: "12.3. company prove the economic viability of the project in the year after that match that rule 12.2.2. the indicators referred to in point and at least one of these rules or the bottom paragraph 22.214.171.124.2.3. the indicators mentioned in the, as well as an increase of at least one of these rules in subparagraph 12.2.1 or 12.2.2.. these indicators of 0.05 compared with the last year before the conclusion of the project the application."
11. Replace paragraph 13, the words "the submission of the project approval and the conclusion of the contract with the support of grant support" with the words "support the decision on the application of the project approval".
12. the supplement to chapter III 13.1 and 13.2 points by the following: "13.1 the recipient together with the final payment request Field Support Services report on the implementation of the project results (2.1) and the report on the beneficiary of economic indicators by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) under" tourism promotion activities "(code 313) (2.2).
13.2 beginning with next year after the implementation of the project, the beneficiary every year to 30 April in the five-year period of the Field support service report on the beneficiary of economic indicators by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) under "tourism promotion activities" (code 313) (2.2) for the preceding calendar year. "
13. Express 14 the following: "14. The aid intensity shall be determined according to the territory's development index group (2.3), which implements the activity."
14. Express 18 as follows: "6. throughout the programming period to one beneficiary the maximum eligible cost of EUR 375 000 equivalent in dollars."
15. Supplement with 21.1 points as follows: "starting a project application 21.1 rating in accordance with the laws and regulations establishing procedures for granting national and European Union support for the development of rural and fisheries, rural support service to evaluate project compliance with basic application of qualitative criteria in determining whether the project submission complies with the provisions of paragraph 5, the bottom paragraph 9.2, 11 and 12, and shall take a decision on the rejection of the application or project evaluation the continuation in accordance with the laws of the State of the Union in the field of granting of the aid and fisheries development. "
16. the express section 23.2.4. by the following: "23.2.4. General costs (including architects ', engineers ' and consultants ' fees, legal fees, feasibility study, obtaining of patents and licences), directly related to the project preparation or implementation. If the application contains only those provisions referred to below 23.2.3 costs, general costs shall not exceed two percent of this provision 23.2.3. costs mentioned in points. In other cases, the General costs shall not exceed eight percent of this rule 23.2.1 and 126.96.36.199.2.3., referred to in subparagraph eligible costs; ".
17. Make 23.4.4. section 23.4.3. and by the following: "23.4.3. plant and equipment acquisition cost, to ensure that the bottom paragraph 6.4. activity implementation;
23.4.4. General costs (including architects ', engineers ' and consultants ' fees, legal fees, feasibility study, obtaining of patents and licences), directly related to the project preparation or implementation. If the application contains only those provisions referred to below 23.4.3 costs, general costs shall not exceed two percent of these terms below referred 23.4.3 cost. In other cases, the General costs shall not exceed eight percent of these rules, and 23.4.3 188.8.131.52.4.2. referred eligible costs; ".
18. Deletion of annex 1.
19. Make the new version of annex 2 (annex).
20. To supplement the provisions of this annex with the 2.1 version: attachments in WORD format "2.1 Annex Cabinet 2008 September 15, Regulation No 754 statement of the results of the implementation of the project the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) under" tourism promotion activities "(code 313) 21. Supplement with 2.2 the following annexes: Annex 2.2" Cabinet of 15 September 2008 a Regulation No 754 statement of the beneficiary of the economic indicators the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) under "diversification of tourism activities" (code 313) 22. Supplement with 2.3 the annex as follows: "annex 2.3 Cabinet 2008 September 15, Regulation No 754 intensity according to the territory's development index group (A). Aid intensity distribution of provinces, the group containing the city no PO box
Group areas development index (interval) aid intensity (%)
1. g below-50 2 1.914.
IV – to – 40 3 from 1.914 1.087.
III-to-0.579 from 1.086 40 4.
From 0.578 to 0.261 II – 30 5.
0.261 30 (B) (I) above. Aid intensity distribution of provinces, the group containing only the parish no PO box
Group areas development index (interval) aid intensity (%)
1. lower than-0.701 V 50 2.
(IV) from 0.701 to – 0.349 – 40 3.
III – to – 0.348 0.105 40 4.
from-0.141 up to 30 5 0.104.
(I) higher than 0.141 30 "Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 22 October 2009.
The Ministry of Agriculture presented the attachment Cabinet 13 October 2009. Regulations No 1189 "annex 2 Cabinet of 15 September 2008 a Regulation No 754 of Agriculture Minister j. Dūklav in