Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1213 in Riga 2009 October 20 (pr. No 72 34 §) rules on "operational programme human resources and employment ' 188.8.131.52.2. Appendix apakšaktivitāt" support to the implementation of the lifelong learning policy guidelines "Issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures implemented by the operational programme" human resources and employment ' priorities Appendix 1.2. "education and literacy" UR1.2.2.pas "based development and lifelong learning in education and lifelong learning institutions involved in capacity and improve co-operation". apakšaktivitāt "support 184.108.40.206.2 lifelong learning policy guidelines for implementation" (hereinafter referred to as the activity);
1.2. the European Social Fund (hereinafter the project) the application of the evaluation criteria in the framework of the activity;
1.3. requirements for project activities to the applicant;
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as the responsible authorities and cooperation agencies functional form of subordination within the activity.
2. The purpose of the activity is to provide support for expanding the availability of lifelong learning for employees and self-employed persons (with the exception of State civil service employees) from 25 years of age.
3. the purpose of the activity reaches, in implementing this rule laid down in paragraph 4 and assisted when executing the outcome indicators-the European Social Fund (education and training) within the framework of the lifelong learning activities receive 20 200 person-to year increase adult participation in education (measurements using the Eurostat indicator "adults (25-64) participation in lifelong learning").
4. The project supported the following: 4.1 career counselling services;
4.2. support for formal or informal education (other than higher education qualifications: Bachelor's degree, master's degree, doctorate) learning to one year in the framework of adult education, implementing them according to the laws and regulations on employment measures active and preventive measures to reduce unemployment, organisation and financing arrangements and measures implementing these check the principles, in so far as the rules do not stipulate otherwise;
4.3. project administration;
4.4. information and publicity measures for the implementation of a project.
5. Activity implemented limited project application selection shall be organised in one round for the entire activity of the financing available, except that rule 17. in the cases referred to in paragraph 1.
6. the available total activity attributable funds is 5 441 400 lats, including European Social Fund funding – 4 625 190 dollars and State budget funds-816 210 dollars.
II. Responsible authorities and cooperation bodies and the Division of competences within the activity 7. responsible authorities functions provides the Ministry of welfare (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority). Responsible authority: 7.1 project application creates a limited selection of project submission Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission);
7.2. forward to the limited range of the project call for project submissions;
7.3. provide information about the project applicant project application preparation and submission of the project development evaluation form and exhibit the project submission form to be filled out;
7.4. provide project selection and evaluation of the application and adopt a decision on the project management application, approval, approval with conditions or disapproval;
7.5. the accumulated data on project submissions under the laws and regulations of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system design and use;
7.6. participating in the agreement on the implementation of the project (hereinafter referred to as the agreement) project;
7.7. the rules referred to in paragraph 50 of the amendments to the draft, but if there are objections, the authority shall supply the cooperation opinion on deficiencies identified;
7.8. plan and implement information measures on the implementation of the activity, including information on the activities are published within the projects approved;
7.9. ensure not to exceed this provision specified in point 6 the implementation of activity eligible funding available, and monitors the available European Social Fund funding, including the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1083/2006) 93. Article 1 and 2 of the principle laid down in the execution of the activity level.
8. the cooperation of the authority of the country of employment agency (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body). The liaison body: 8.1. develop draft agreement;
8.2. conclude agreements with beneficiaries;
8.3. develop methodological support materials for the beneficiaries, who projects a purchase in accordance with the public procurement law and who is a subscriber of that law;
8.4. the funding requested procurement plan and submit it to the procurement monitoring Bureau;
8.5. provide welfare to the Ministry of information of the State budget for the preparation of the request, subject to the laws and regulations on public financial management and planning of national budgetary resources for the European Union agenda, the Fund co-financed projects and making payments;
8.6. ensure project implementation monitoring and control, including audits and implementation of projects run by Council Regulation No 1083/2006 Article 93 1 and 2 of the principle laid down in the execution of the project;
8.7. provide information on the beneficiaries of the arrangement;
5.5. examine the funding requested for payment requests submitted, approved and eligible expenditure shall prepare payment orders, as well as the declarations of expenditure shall be prepared and sent to the managing authority for the examination;
8.9. Approves the amendments to the draft, subject to this provision and paragraph 51 49, but 50 cases set out in the amendments approved, if they are consistent with the authorities under this rule 7.7.;
8.10. the responsible authority shall provide information on the activities available for the implementation of the European Social Fund funding;
8.11. the accumulated data on projects consistent with the laws of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management information system design and use;
8.12. plans and implements public awareness measures for the implementation of projects;
8.13. the review and approval of funding European Social Fund projects submitted by receiving progress reports.
9. The Liaison Office has functional authority.
III. Project applicants and project costs total Project applicant has 10 national regulatory authorities (labour market institutions), which according to the law on the support of the unemployed and jobs seekers to implement the national policy for the reduction of unemployment and unemployed, job seekers and persons at risk of unemployment support.
11. the maximum eligible European Social Fund funding is 85 percent of the total eligible cost of the project.
12. the minimum Project total eligible costs is not limited. The maximum eligible cost of the project amounts to 5 441 400 lats.
IV. Project application selection 13. Responsible Authority not later than the year 2010 December 31 project applicant sends a call for project applications (hereinafter referred to as the notice).
14. The invitation shall: 14.1. project application procedures for submitting it in person, by mail or electronic transmission;
14.2. the project submission deadline, which is not less than 30 calendar days from the date of dispatch of the invitation;
14.3. the Web site containing the application, to be used for the preparation of the project documents (these provisions and consumables to the project submission form to fill out);
14.4. the Web site on which you placed in the draft agreement.
15. the applicant shall submit Project application, subject to the following requirements: 15.1 the applicant shall project one project submission;
15.2. the project application consists of the completed project submission form (annex 1) and, if the project is planned for the implementation of tangible technical support from the budget of the project materials, technical and equipment rental and leasing, as well as space for rent and lease costs of supporting documents;
15.3. the project submission form section, subsection and the names project, the applicant does not change and do not delete;
15.4. the project shall ensure the conformity of the application of the draft provisions set out in annex 2 of the administrative, compliance and quality criteria;
15.5. completing the project submission form section, the project shall ensure mutual consistency of the information provided, it is describing the project up-to-date by identifying the problem and its solution, linking it with the project objectives, the results to be achieved, the selected target group, planned activities, time and the design of the eligible costs, as well as the conditions required for the implementation of the project;
15.6. the application by filling in the project, the project applicant required project cost plan according to this provision, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 and 42 in the cost and size limitations, giving the project the expected costs, and ensure their compliance with the objective of the project, the results to be achieved, planned activities and the time schedule. The European Social Fund and State budget funding for project planning in the application only the eligible cost of the project;
15.7. the project applicant project application to the responsible body can submit one of the following forms: 15.7.1. paper form in triplicate (original and two copies to the relevant "original" or "copy"). Project submissions are presented according to the requirements of the law on the development and design of a document;
15.7.2. electronic document (with signature of the project application to the secure electronic signature pursuant to the electronic movement of regulatory laws and requirements);
15.8. the project application submitted in person, by post or by electronic means within the time specified in the invitation.
16. the competent authority shall register the project application to the date of receipt, as well as the identification number. Proof of receipt of the application, the project authority in charge of the project to the applicant personally immediately or within two working days of receipt sent by mail or electronically (signed with a secure electronic signature).
17. The competent authority is entitled to organise the more limited application, if: these provisions 220.127.116.11. within the time limit set in point project, the applicant has not submitted a project submission;
17.2. the project application is rejected;
17.3. the project application is approved for an amount that is less than that of the provisions laid down in point 6 of the total available for activities eligible for funding.
V. Project submission evaluation activities within the 18 projects submitted to the evaluation of the application, provided by the Commission. The Commission establishes the following order: 18.1. the complement of the Commission consists of the President of the Commission, the voting members of the Commission and their alternates from the Ministry of welfare and the Ministry of education and science and the members of the Commission as an observer without voting rights of the managing authority and cooperation bodies. The personnel of the Commission approved by the responsible authorities;
18.2. panelists or its substitute in the absence of his replacement by another authorized representative. Such authorisation shall be made in writing to the Commission in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Statute;
18.3. launching the work of the Commission, Commission members and observers signed a statement that during the meetings of the Commission for information and content of the document will not be disclosed to third parties;
18.4. launching the work of the Commission, the members of the Commission shall sign a declaration that they are not the circumstances in which they might violate laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds, of the infrastructure and the implementation of limits or could be considered that they are interested in a specific project approval submissions.
19. The Commission shall determine the responsible authorities developed and approved the Statute of the Commission.
20. the compliance of the project application is assessed, on the basis of a draft application evaluation criteria (annex 2) and using the procedures developed by the responsible authority of the project application selection and evaluation, as well as the project application form of evaluation, developed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in institutions involved in planning documents for the preparation and implementation of these funds and the European Union fund management and control requirements of the system. The documents laid down in this paragraph, the competent authority shall publish the website (URwww.lm.gov.lv/sf).
21. the project submission's compliance with this annex 2 rules 1 and 2 of the criteria assessed with "Yes" () and "no" (no matches). The project's compliance with this provision application annex 2 in paragraph 3 of the criteria assessed by the granting of certain number of points.
Vi. Regulatory decision making on project approval submission, approval or rejection of a conditional and its notification to the responsible authority 22 project application is approved if: 22.1. the project submission complies with all the provisions laid down in the administrative annex 2 criteria and eligibility criteria;
22.2. the project the application of these provisions in annex 2 criteria for the assessment of the quality received at least the minimum number of points that must be obtained.
23. the project's responsible authority approves the application, if the application does not need to specify the appropriate one of these rules annex 2 1 and 2 of the project specified in the submission evaluation criteria that permit the application of the project approval with conditions.
24. This provision 23. the condition laid down in paragraph 1 may include the following: 24.1. additional explanation of the submission;
24.2. the implementation of the project or the cost of refining the design over the years;
24.3. the cost adjustment (reduction or exclusion), in so far as it does not affect this rule 36, 38 and 39 of the costs specified in point limits;
24.4. other legally justified action to ensure compliance with the project application annex 2 of these rules 1 and 2 of the project specified in the submission evaluation criteria that permit application approval with conditions.
25. the responsible authority continues the project evaluation and their application is rejected, if there was at least one of the following circumstances: 25.1. the project submission does not comply with these provisions in one of them the annex 1 and 2 of the project specified in the submission evaluation criteria on which the execution of the project application is rejected;
25.2. the project application is not added to that rule 15.2. documents referred to;
25.3. the project submission under one of the provisions of this annex 2 set out in paragraph 3 of the draft application evaluation criteria received a lower rating than the minimum number of points that must be obtained.
26. the Board's decision on the application of the project approval, approval or rejection provided the determining authority within five working days following its adoption must be forwarded to the applicant.
27. the Board's decision on the application of the project approval, the responsible authority shall include information on the conclusion of the agreement.
28. the responsible authority shall within five working days after the Board's decision on the approval of a project application shall inform the liaison body. The liaison body switch arrangement in accordance with these rules and regulations of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management institutions involved in the preparation of the programming documents and the introduction of the Fund. The responsible authority shall send to the liaison body of the Board's decision on the application for the approval of the project, and two copies of the project approved. The responsible authority approved projects can send an electronic document, if it is filed under the provisions of 15.7.2..
29. the Board's decision on the application for the approval of the project to the responsible authority of the conditions specified in the application for the project details in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 23 and 24.
30. the Board's decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions contained in the project, the applicant provides the information contained in the decision and the conditions provided by the responsible authority of the prescribed period, not longer than 60 days from the entry into force of the decision. The information that applicants may submit a project in one of the following ways: 30.1. the paper form in triplicate (original and two copies to the relevant "original" or "copy"). Details of the decision contained in the conditions presented under the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document;
30.2. the electronic form of a document (for information on the conditions in the decision to sign with secure electronic signature pursuant to the electronic movement of regulatory laws and requirements).
31. the Commission examined this provision the information referred to in paragraph 30, and the responsible authority shall draw up an opinion on the Board's decision the conditions contained in the 10 working days prescribed by the responsible authority of the submission deadline.
32. Where the applicant has complied with the Board's decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority within two working days, following the rules in paragraph 31, the expiry of the project, the applicant shall forward its opinion to the Board's decision contained in the conditions, but the cooperation body of four working days, the Board's decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the opinion on the Board's decision contains the conditions and two copies of the approved project as well as two projects submitted by the applicant with a copy of the document for information on the conditions contained in the decision. The liaison body switch arrangement in accordance with these rules and regulations of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management institutions involved in the preparation of the programming documents and the introduction of the Fund. The responsible authority approved projects can be sent to the liaison body of the electronic form of a document, if it is presented at the bottom of these terms. in paragraph 15.7.2.
33. If the applicant has not provided a regulatory decision on approval of the application, the project provided the conditions contained in or has not fulfilled the prescribed period, the application is deemed to have been rejected. The opinion that the Board's decision contained in the condition is not met, the responsible authority shall send the draft to the applicant within two working days, following the rules laid down in paragraph 31.
34. If the Government adopted the decision to reject the application of the project or the project, the applicant has not complied with the Board's decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions laid down by the responsible authority in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 26 of the decision, shall return to the applicant the project or send by mail two copies of the application for the project. The responsible authority for the project the applicant project application can be sent in electronic form of a document, if it is presented at the bottom of these terms. in paragraph 15.7.2.
VII. Eligible and ineligible costs 35. Project plan the following items: the eligible cost 21.8. direct costs, or the cost of the project, which includes the following subdivisions: 35.1.1 costs. the target group costs these regulations 4.2. above bottom of eligible actions;
35.1.2. other project costs;
35.1.3. logistical and equipment costs;
35.1.4. project information and publicity costs according to the laws of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds publicity and funded projects visual identity requirements;
35.1.5. unforeseen costs;
35.2. indirect costs as one cost in these positions cost the subheadings: 35.2.1. project administration costs;
35.2.2. project submissions and supporting documentation preparation costs.
18.104.22.168. This provision States the cost within the following legislative act on the active employment measures and preventive measures to reduce unemployment in organizing and financing arrangements and measures implementing these check the principles in contract costs for the training coupon use this provision as referred to in point 4.2 of the implementation of the assisted actions: 36.1. computer literacy training to 150 Lats per year;
36.2. the language training of up to 200 Lats per year;
36.3. the skills related to business and self-employment promotion, up to 200 Lats per year;
36.4. other skills associated with direct or potential professional activities professional activities, up to 250 lats year.
22.214.171.124. This provision States the cost includes the following subheading: 37.1. procurement procedure implementation costs;
37.2. the remuneration (excluding allowances and compensation which does not calculate State income tax and compulsory social insurance contributions, as well as excluding bonuses, material incentive and prize money) and Enterprise contract costs 4.1., and 4.2. implementation of the activities set out in point. If the operator is registered with the State revenue service as the European Social Fund project applicant (the beneficiary) a worker, the employer is also attributable to the State social insurance compulsory contribution.
38. This provision cost laid 35.1.3. subheadings include such costs-space rentals and rental costs, equipment, inventory and equipment repair, technical service, rental and lease costs. Within this cost amount shall not exceed two percent of the project's eligible direct costs.
39. This provision. in point cost 35.1.5 subdivisions amount shall not exceed two percent of the project's eligible direct costs. The project cost plan as one expense items, and its previously unplanned spending to cover the costs of the project's eligible direct costs.
40. This provision cost laid 35.2.1. subheadings include such costs to be used this provision in point 4.3 of the implementation of the activities supported: 24.9. consideration (excluding allowances and compensation which does not calculate State income tax and compulsory social insurance contributions, as well as excluding bonuses, material incentive and prize money);
40.2. domestic travel and travel cost (daily allowance, accommodation, transport and fuel costs);
40.3. the mail, telephone and other communication services;
40.4. utilities (including space management and maintenance) costs;
25.2. space rental and lease costs;
40.6. Office supplies and inventory (not essential items of equipment value up to 150 Lats per unit, if the lifetime is less than a year);
40.7. transport costs.
126.96.36.199. This provision States the cost includes the costs of remuneration within the project for the preparation of submissions.
42. the non-recoverable value added tax payments are eligible.
43. Financing from the European Social Fund and State budget of the applicable products, laid down in point 6 of these rules shall not be subject to the cost: 26.8. not specified in these rules, in paragraph 188.8.131.52., 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 and 42 or does not comply with this rule 36, 38 and 39 in the limit on the amount of the eligible cost;
43.2. for which the beneficiary has undertaken and payments made before the entry into force of these regulations (other than those referred to in paragraph 41 of the rules, costs).
VIII. conditions for the implementation of the project 44. Project implementation plan in accordance with the agreement, but no more than 31 December 2013.
45. The project site is the territory of the Republic of Latvia.
46. the implementation of the project, the European Social Fund, the beneficiary shall ensure information and publicity measures, laid down in the Commission of 8 December 2006, Regulation (EC) no 1828/2006 laying down provisions for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund, and the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006 on the European regional development fund as well as the legislation of European Union funds publicity and visual identity requirements.
47. The European Social Fund, the beneficiary on its Web site at least once every three months puts up-to-date information on the implementation of the project.
48. the implementation of the project, the beneficiary shall ensure that in the event the training service provider switch subcontractors for training services, subcontracting amount does not exceed 10 percent of the cost of training services.
49. the draft amendments to be made according to the regulations of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management institutions involved in the preparation of the programming documents and the implementation of the Fund, insofar as these rules otherwise.
50. the cooperation of harmonisation in the responsible authority shall submit the draft amendments to the institution, if the changes are related to: 50.1. project objectives;
50.2. European Social Fund financing requested;
50.3. the deadline for implementation of the project;
50.4. the project results to be achieved;
50.5. the total eligible costs of the project amount, or to the distribution of programming over the years.
51. This provision up to 36, 38 and 39 of the costs specified in point limits and prior coordination with the cooperation of the authority, the European Social Fund funding recipient project can take: 51.1. the reallocation of costs between 35.1.1 35.1.2 these rules.,.,., and the bottom point 35.1.3 35.1.4. cost provided for in headings, not exceeding five percent of the cost of a transferable within the total amount of the eligible cost;
51.2. the reallocation of costs between these rules 36, 37 and 38. point cost. This reallocation of costs to this provision, 35.1.2 35.1.3 35.1.1. and costs set out in paragraph 1a, shall not exceed 10 percent of the cost of the total reallocated the eligible cost;
51.3. the reallocation of costs this rule 35.1.4. referred to the bottom position of the cost, up to 10 percent of the cost of the total reallocated the eligible cost;
51.4. This provision 39. reallocation of costs set out in paragraph 1.
IX. Closing questions 52. For this rule 35.2. incidence of costs referred to in point and decide, the Cabinet of Ministers.
53. This provision, paragraph 52, the indirect cost rate constant determination (reflecting the project submission form): 53.1. this rule 35.2. the costs referred to in the plan;
33.1. the maximum eligible cost of the project amounts to 4 897 260 lats;
53.3. assessing the project submissions, this provision of the annex 2 1.15 and 1.17. criteria referred to in subparagraph, in addition to also assess the compliance of the project application, this provision and paragraph 53.2 53.1. the project cost limit;
53.4. putting this rule 24.3. the conditions referred to in paragraph below, follow that rule 53.1. section.
54. After the indirect cost rate constant determination 35.2. costs referred to plans and under the indirect cost rate constant.
55. If the project is launched, before this provision, paragraph 52, the indirect cost rate constant, not variable indirect cost rate shall apply from the date of conclusion of the agreement.
Prime Minister Dombrovskis Welfare Minister V. U. a drafting Note: Augul rules shall enter into force on 28 October 2009.
Annex 1: WORD format versions presented by the Ministry of welfare of the annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 October 2009. Regulations No 1213 Welfare Minister u. Augul Ministry of welfare has submitted version of annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 October 2009. Regulations No 1213 project submission evaluation criteria 1. Administrative criteria evaluation system Criteria the impact on decision making (P, N) Yes/No 1.1.
The project applicant is invited to submit a project application to the limited application of project selection X N 1.2.
The project proposal is submitted to the responsible authorities within the specified X N 1.3.
The project application is signed by the project applicant authorized person (responsible person) X N 1.4.
The project application was made under the electronic movement of documents regulatory requirements in laws (applicable if the project application submitted in the form of an electronic document) X N 1.5.
The project application is drawn up into X N 1.6.
Project submission is prepared in the national language X N 1.7.
This provision is made in the specified project 15.7.1 application copies (original and copy) and they have been certified (applicable if the project application submitted in paper form) X P 1.8.
The project application of the original and copies thereof is cauršūt (caurauklot) (true if project application submitted in paper form) X P 1.9.
The project application is fully completed and drawn up according to the project application form and have been added to the rules prescribed in paragraph 15.2. Annexes X P 1.10.
Copies of the application, the project comply with the project's original application (applicable if the project application submitted in paper form) X P 1.11.
All project application copies (original and copy) pages are numbered (true if project application submitted in paper form) X P 1.12.
Application of the project financial statement is made in the X P 1.13.
Application of the project financial statement is drafted in precise arithmetic according to the project application form requirements X P 1.14.
Project application of the ESF funding will not exceed this provision set out in point 6 funding X 1.15 P.
Application of the project eligible cost specified in total not exceed this provision in paragraph 12, the maximum amount of funding the project X P 1.16.
Project costs included in the submissions comply with these rules 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 and 42 and 35.1.4 in cost X P 1.17.
Application of project cost estimates exceed this provision 36, 38 and 39 of the costs specified in point limits X 1.18 P.
The period of project implementation and cost allocation over the years corresponds to the rule set out in paragraph 44, the implementation period of the project X P 2. eligibility criteria evaluation system Criteria the impact on decision making (P, N) 2.1.
The purpose of the application of the project contributes to this rule laid down in paragraph 2, the objective of the activity X N 2.2.
Application of the project projected expenditure need is based X P 2.3.
Project application based on the chosen target group needs and identifies the challenges X h 2.4.
Application of the project planned project activities project of solving the problem defined in X h 2.5.
The project planned in the application outcome indicators contribute to the rule laid down in paragraph 3 of the outcome indicators of achievement X P 2.6.
The project provides for the application to ensure the maintenance of the results achieved after completion of the project X P 2.7.
Project submissions are defined in project personnel job responsibilities and qualifications requirements X P 2.8.
Project application are defined in the project administration personnel job responsibilities and qualifications requirements X P 2.9.
Application of the project reflect the existing and planned logistic support (applicable if the project is planned for the implementation of logistical support) X 2.10 P.
The project reflects the application of the project management, monitoring and quality assurance system X P 2.11.
Application of the project planned in the publicity and information dissemination activities comply with the rules for the implementation of the activity on the BOM of the 46 and 47 with the requirements set out in paragraph X P 3. Criteria of quality evaluation system for the minimum necessary number of points in the bag Apakškritērij/point scale, the maximum number of points to be acquired and the procedure for awarding points 3.1.
The project supports the application of aid availability across the territory of Latvia (self-) employed persons from 25 years of age (except in civil service employees officials) 3.1.1. project submissions will ensure the availability of support measures for the entire territory of Latvia (self-) employed persons from 25 years of age (except in civil service employees officials) – 8 8V 8 points 3.1.2. design application does not ensure the availability of support measures for the entire territory of Latvia (self-) employed persons from 25 years of age (except in civil service employees officials)-0 3.2.
The project is included in the application event check mechanism 3.2.1. application project contains event-check mechanism 4 .4V 4 points 3.2.2. project submission does not contain event selection mechanism-0 3.3.
The project application is for new prevention measures of unemployment, according to Latvia's economic and social situation of the project submission 3.3.1 is intended for new unemployment prevention measure according to Latvia's economic and social situation-4 .4V 4 points 3.3.2. project application is not intended for new unemployment prevention measure according to Latvia's economic and social situation-0 3.4.
Application of the project are identified and reflected in the project implementation risks, assess their impact and the probability of occurrence, as well as certain risk mitigation actions 3.4.1. contents of the project submission deadline for implementation of the project risk analysis – 2 6S 4 points 3.4.2. submission of project content the project financial risk analysis-2 project submission 3.4.3. content submission project planned project activities and monitoring of the results of the risk analysis of indicators – 2 project submission 3.4.4. does not contain a time limit for implementation of the project risk analysis , project financial risk analysis, application of the project project activities planned results and performance indicators of monitoring risk analysis-0 3.5.
The project is a direct or indirect positive impact on equal opportunities horizontal priority 3.5.1. the project has a direct positive effect on the horizontal priority of equal opportunities-5 .5V 3 points 3.5.2. project has an immediate positive effect on the horizontal priority of equal opportunities – 3 3.5.3. project does not apply to the horizontal priority of equal opportunities-0 3.6.
Project cost effectiveness the basic application of the project included in the calculation of the average cost of one person's engagement in 3.6.1. one person measures cost engagement event not exceed 275 lat-5 .5V 5 points 3.6.2. one person costs involved in measures greater than 275 lats-0 cases of non-compliance with the Criteria in the responsible authority shall take a decision on the application for the approval of the project, pursuant to Cabinet of Ministers of 20 October 2009 Regulation No 1213 "provisions for the operational programme" human resources and employment ' 184.108.40.206.2. apakšaktivitāt Appendix "support for the implementation of the" guidelines of lifelong learning ".
** In the event of non-compliance with the criterion the determining authority takes a decision on the rejection of the application for the project.
(V) apply the relevant criteria one.
S apply all applicable criteria (the sum of the number of points applicable to them).
Welfare Minister u. Augul States