Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No 1463 in Riga 2009 on 15 December (pr. No 88 69) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, regulations No. 760 "hunting regulations" Issued in accordance with article 3 of the law of the hunt, the second and third parts, the second part of article 5, 8 and 9, the second paragraph of article 13, article 17 and 26, 1. Make the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, regulations No. 760 "hunting" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 183; 2004, nr. 48; 2008 67. No.) the following amendments: 1. make the introductory paragraph 3 by the following: "3. The following limited and non limited and the wild game hunting period: ';
1.2. deletion of paragraph 3.1.5;
1.3. make 3.2.4. subparagraph by the following: "3.2.4 Badgers (Meles Meles), from august 1 to December 31;"
1.4. make 3.2.12 point as follows: "3.2.12 sowing geese (Anser fabal), baltpier of geese (Anser albifrons), Canada geese (Branta canadensis), wild geese (Anser anser)-from 15 September to 30 November;"
1.5. to replace paragraph number 3.2.13. and the word "15 November" with the number and the word "30 November";
1.6. to supplement the provisions of the following paragraph in the 3.2.15: ' 3.2.15. Beaver (Castor fiber), from 1 august to 30 April. ";
1.7. to supplement the provisions under point 3.2 as follows: "3.2 using Moose bull or cow, Bull or cow of red deer and Roe deer buck hunting permits, hunting set in these rules a time limit regardless of gender allowed to hunt the appropriate animal species that is not older than a year.";
1.8. make 7, 8, 9 and 10 in paragraph by the following: "7. Hunting user hunt for all hunting seasons apply orally or in writing of the national forest service in the central unit.
8. Hunting rights the user is responsible for the coordination of the location of the hunters hunting during hunting station. Hunting rights user submitted national forest service in the Central Department for information about the responsible person or the person who coordinates the Hunter location hunting hunting station (hereinafter referred to as the responsible person), the name, address and contact telephone number. At the request of the controlling bodies responsible person provide information about hunting hunting station concerned.
9. it is the responsibility of the hunters before hunting, inform the responsible person for the scheduled hunt and follow the instructions of the person responsible for the presence of hunters hunting during hunting station. One day after hunting the hunters shall inform the responsible person for hunting during hunting or wounded game animals.
10. person in charge one day record the hunt log in animals (annex) hunting station nomedīto and wounded animals. The hunted animals log can be both paper and electronic form. Month after the end of the hunting season hunting rights user submitted national forest service in the central unit for information on hunting station previous hunting season hunted and wounded game animals. Hunting the individual public bodies, not the limitēto nomedīto Hunter in the game even hunted animals recorded log. ";
1.9. the deletion of paragraph 11;
1.10. Express 13, 14 and 15, paragraph by the following: ' 13. Ranger or his authorized person is entitled to prohibit hunting, if: the country received 13.1 main food and veterinary inspectors in order for the hunting restrictions on hunting station or part of an epizootic disease, rabies or anthrax;
13.2. hunting hunting station is incompatible with hunting regulatory laws;
13.3. the hunting station in part or with the hunting rights of users of mass action or coherent Defence Ministry unit tactical training.
14. If a Ranger or his authorized person in accordance with paragraph 13 of these regulations prohibit hunting, immediately after the adoption of the decision in question shall notify the hunting rights of the user.
15. Wild filming and photographing the animals rut and time allowed after written consent with the hunting right user. ";
1.11. the express 25. the second sentence by the following: "hunting permits, hunting and hunting licence is located at the head of the hunt."
1.12. delete paragraph 27;
1.13. the introductory part of paragraph 28 to express and 28.1. subparagraph by the following: "28. Hunting the driver has the following responsibilities and rights: 28.1. to provide the Organization and conduct of the hunt;";
1.14. replace the words "in paragraph 28.5. hunters" with the words "game players";
1.15. Express 28.10. subparagraph by the following: "28.10. clarifying each shot results and organize the wounded animal tracking. If the wounded animal left the constituency registered hunting hunting, in coordination with the head hunting rights the user whose territory was injured in hunting animals, iebēdz organizes the wounded animal tracking, attending up to three hunters. If the wounded animal tracking requires a hunting breed of dog, its use in line with the relevant laws of the hunt. If they can't communicate, the wounded animal tracks the national forest service officials; ";
1.16. the express section 28.13. as follows: "identify and ensure 28.13. order processing of taking place, as well as providing the Central and controlling the hunting service free access to wild game processing site inspection;";
1.17. the express section follows 28.15.: 28.15. month after hunt put the completed hunting permit for Wolf or Lynx hunting, not limited to the game and limited the stalking wild game hunting report national forest service, as well as receive a completed permission for hunting the Wolf and Lynx hunting; ";
1.18. supplement with 28.18 28.20 and 28.19..., the subparagraph as follows: "to identify prey and 28.18. hunting trophies affiliation;
28.19. know hunting precinct boundaries;
28.20. not allow the stalking to participate the Hunter with no orange or yellow color fluorescent jackets, hats or clothing item, at least three inches wide ribbon or tape the hat around the sleeve, and at the top of the engine, with no clothes, bright highlights to the surrounding background. ";
1.19. Express 29 the following: 29. If hunting the driver fails to comply with the rules laid down in paragraph 28, which monitored the virsmežzin territory of hunting, is entitled to revoke the hunting licence. ";
1.20. paragraph 30 expressing the following wording: "30. Hunting areas prohibited to use prepare a hunting firearm (except waterfowl hunting on public bodies) or hunting tools, if not received hunting rights user permissions.";
1.21. Express 34 as follows: "34. Before and after hunting hunting firearm is unloaded – patron of the passing mechanism (cover or cylinder), and the Chamber is not loaded ammunition, and packed. Hunting district territory carrying unloaded hunting firearm. ";
1.22. replace paragraph 45, the word "gun" with the word "firearm";
1.23. put 48 as follows: "48. Hunting with hunting firearms 24-hour dark time (hour after sunset or before sunrise) only allowed from the bench (Hunter's parking or seating platform at least 2.5 m above the ground), except medņ and red deer hunting rut of the Bull. Hunting with hunting firearms are not allowed, if natural light does not provide a target resolution, except the Fox and jenotsuņ Hunt, as well as hunting wild boar, red deer and cows calf damage using artificial light sources. ";
1.24. the express 50 as follows: ' 50. Wild boar that is older than a year, and allowed Moose deer shoot: 50.1. the vītņstobr hunting firearm, which rounds to the end of the muzzle energy of not less than 3000 joules, and expansive exposure shots;
50.2.20.-10. caliber hunting firearm, for use with the smooth-bore shotguns using hunting ball. ";
1.25. the express 54. paragraph by the following: "53. Forbidden to build the Hunter line on class 1 and 2 national road, as well as on the road the way land partition bars.";
1.26. Express 82, 83 and 84 as follows: "82. find wounded or killed wild game for the Finder shall notify the national forest service. The national forest service officials, by the food and veterinary service officer, but the specially protected natural territories, if injured or found dead in the limited use of specially protected species is limited, the wild game, including nature protection management representative, these depictions of the animals or the destruction of reason, draw up a specific pattern and decide on further action to the game.
83. The collection of wild game where death is not due to hunting, trapping or holding captive, in accordance with legislation on orphan animal carcasses collection.
84. the national forest service officials and the food and veterinary service officer, but the specially protected natural territories, if injured or found dead in the limited use of specially protected species is limited, the wild game, including nature protection management representative when making a decision on further action to find wounded game animals (such as for the treatment, immobilization, liquidation), evaluate the wounded animal danger to public security, and the threat of injury posed wild game life. ";
1.27. supplement with attachment (attachment).
2. This rule 1.24 point shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav annex Cabinet 15 December 2009. Regulations No 1463 "Cabinet of 23 December 2003, regulations no 760 Hunted animal registration Journal of Agriculture Minister j. Dūklav in