Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 61 in the year 2010 (January 19. 4 37) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 16 December 2008 on Regulation No 1030 "Central Land Commission enquiry submitted order Issued in accordance with the law" on the completion of land reform in rural areas "article 17 sixth draw Cabinet-December 16, 2008. Regulations No. 1030" Central Land Commission enquiry submitted procedures "(Latvian journal, 2008, no. 198) the following amendments: 1. Add to paragraph 6 after the words" District of the city in rural areas "with the words and figures" according to administrative territorial breakdown to January 2, 2009. ".
2. Supplement with 6.1 and 6.2 point as follows: "consideration of the request of 6.1 local government level can be combined with the examination of the request of the district level if all of the following conditions: 6.1 1. at least one district in the territory of the local government land reform for the completion of the land area is less than all local governments (parties) the applicant requests that the amount of land which the Central Land Commission upheld (hereinafter referred to as the required land area);
6.1 2. the district land reforms intended to complete the land area is larger than all the district local government areas of the applicant (the person) the required land area;
6.1 3. applicant (person) total the district not exceeding 30.6.2 where the examination of the local municipal level is combined with the examination of the request to district level and local municipal administrative territory (municipality, County, city, district in rural areas in the county or district in the city's rural areas) do not have to complete land reform for the land, the person entitled to the land reforms intended to complete the land in the district. Investigation of claims of the district started after the completion of the consideration of requests by the district local government areas. "
3. Replace paragraph 7, the words "in one of the award the district local government administrative areas" with the words "in any award the district local government administrative territory".
4. Make points 11 and 12 as follows: ' 11. If a person has been granted the permanent use of land, on which a decision is taken on the land grant property for remuneration or for which prepayment has been made land reform laws regulating in the order, or the land is leased to a person in accordance with national and municipal property privatization and privatization certificates on completion of the law on the use of article 25 of the second, then the Central Land Commission restores the land ownership rights to that land. In addition to the Central Land Commission restores the land property rights to land reforms intended to complete the land area, which is calculated from the required land area less the land area according to the above mentioned renewable property rights.
12. the Central Land Commission renewed land property rights to land, which, according to State and local divestment law terms are the ground on which the intermediate or the Municipal Council (the Council) has decided that it is an intermediate, or which area of less than 0.2 ha. If the applicant (person) has the right to require only a plot of less than 0.2 hectares, he qualifies for a plot of land of the area of 0.2 hectares. In this case, the Central Land Commission shall take a decision on the renewal of land property rights to land, which the applicant (person) has the right to request, but on the ground above this area, recognizes the right to land ownership for payment. "
5. Replace paragraph 18, the words "the Commission" with the words "one or more" of the Commission.
6. Make the second sentence of paragraph 22 as follows: "the minutes signed by the Chairman of the Commission and the members of the Commission."
7. Express 26 the following: "26. the national land service in collaboration with the citizenship and Migration Affairs Administration, using the population register data, check and gather the information about this rule referred to in paragraph 23 of the residences, declared the person to determine which local budgets should include their income taxes."
8. Make the paragraph 29 by the following: "29. Central Land Commission shall submit to the State land service lists, which lays claim to the land reform designed to complete the land (hereinafter the applicant), grouping the applicants according to the administrative territorial breakdown to January 2, 2009, after the local government administrative territories (municipality, County, city, rural area, district and county town of County rural area) in which the former property is in the land, pursuant to the law" on the completion of land reform in rural areas "in the third paragraph of article 17 in these conditions."
9. To make 32 and 33 the following: "32. Offering land reform intended to complete the land only at the level of local authorities, the State land service of the relevant land Commission sent to all applicants who claim to be low in the local government area and comply with the law" on the completion of land reform in rural areas "in the third subparagraph of article 17 of the conditions referred to in paragraph 1 (hereinafter referred to as priority 1 applicants). Combining the review request local authorities to request a hearing in the district level under this rule 6.1 and offering land reform for the completion of the land, the State land service at the same time the Commission shall send: 32.1. only the relevant local government land-all lists 1. priority for applicants who wish to claim the land to local authorities in areas where the land reforms intended to complete the land area is bigger than the land area of the requested amount.
32.2. the lists of the land area of all local government areas all priority 1 applicants who claim to land in their local areas, where the land reform designed to complete the land or its overall area is not less than the required amount of land. The State land service of the Commission the list of these lands adds information about all the applicants requested in each local authority area, applicants can choose to land at both local level and district level.
33. The applicant within one month of receipt of the list of submitted under the State land service of the application on the Commission. The application (annex 2), the applicant shall indicate all of the land list select parcels yet to qualify. Order that the parcels are specified in the application, does not matter. Equivalent to the Earth in a different municipality applicant chooses plots, comparing the former land ownership assessment unit of rye (t/ha), with a land plot in the list of the evaluation units of rye (t/ha). "
10. Supplement with 21.8 and 21.9 points as follows: "21.8 State land service the Commission shall examine the applications for each plot (from the largest) in the following order: 35.1 1. plots for which only one application of the applicant, if necessary, land division;
35.1 2. plot of land, on which the applicant received a number of submissions and the area is larger than all the applicants requested the logged land;
21.8 3. for parcels for which applicants receive multiple submissions and the area is less than to the applicant all logon required amount of land, but one of the applicants is the highest land property rights according to the law the renewal benefits "for completion of land reform in rural areas" the fourth part of article 17;
21.8 4. for parcels for which applicants receive multiple submissions and the area is less than to the applicant all logged land requested amount, and none of the tenderers not higher land property rights according to the law the renewal benefits "for completion of land reform in rural areas" article 17 quarter (or any number of applicants).
35.2 If after consideration of the submissions of the applicant to the local authorities, regional or national level not satisfied all requests to selected parcels of land required in full, but the local authorities or district or State are left to complete land reform for the land on which the applicant has not received the submissions, the State land service of the Commission, subject to the renewal of the benefits and the provisions referred to in paragraph 35, the conditions every piece of land, starting with the largest, offering frustrated applicants until all the land is exhausted or all applicants got the right to restoration of property rights to the relevant parcels of land required. If no one tenderer fails to meet on proposed land, the State land service of the Commission shall hold the raffle among all the frustrated applicants according to these regulations, paragraph 35 conditions. "
11. Replace the words "paragraph 36 in two" with the word "three".
12. Add to paragraph 39, after the word "Where" with the words "at the request of the applicant, consideration of local government (except when combined processing of requests at the level of the local authorities with a request to review the district level)".
13. Add to 40 after the word "Where" with the words "at the request of the applicant for the examination".
14. Replace the words "paragraph 52 in two" with the word "three".
15. Make annex 2 as follows: "annex 2 Cabinet December 16 2008. Regulations No 1030 application sample in Prime Minister Dombrovskis v. Minister of Justice Mr Segliņš