Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 243 in Riga, March 9, 2010 (pr. No. 12-40) the amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 22 December 2008 a Regulation No 1066 "rules on" operational programme human resources and employment "18.104.22.168.1. apakšaktivitāt" Appendix Complex support measures for the integration of the population in the labour market "" issued under the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management law, article 18, paragraph 10 do cabinet 2008 December 22, Regulation No 1066 "rules on" operational programme human resources and employment "22.214.171.124.1. apakšaktivitāt" Appendix Complex support measures for the integration of the population in the labour market "(Latvian journal in 2009, 16, 118, 149. No.) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 2 by the following: "2. The purpose of the activity – with complex (multiple target group unemployed comprehensive and on the individual personal needs oriented) employment support measures to encourage the target group of the unemployed into the labour market, reducing the risks of social exclusion and support the target group unemployed motivation and competitive job market."
2. To supplement the provisions of point 4.1, the following wording: "4.1 activities to target: 4.1 1. Unemployed persons and job seekers support statutory target group unemployed and unemployed people, consistent with the Commission's august 6, 2008, Regulation (EC) No 800/2008, which recognize certain categories of aid compatible with the common market in application of articles 87 and 88. (General block exemption regulation), paragraph 18 of article 2 laid down in unfavourable situations, existing workers and those laid down in point 19 of the particular situation of the workers in the criteria (the European The Union's official journal, august 9, 2008, no L 214/3);
4.1 2. unemployed people aged between 18 and 24 years got Basic, secondary or higher education, but after the education is not established working relationship or employment relationship to the participation measures have been established for up to six months;
4.1 3. unemployed persons caring preschool age child and engage in one of the beneficiaries of the active employment measures, as well as to meet at least one of the following criteria: 4.1 3.1 has the specific disability;
4.1 3.2. person is the only parent in the family having one or more dependents;
4.1 3.3. the person has two or more dependants;
4.1 3.4. a person is recognized as poor. "
3. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. The project has supported the following: 6.1 individual expert advice and consulting group that promotes personal self-confidence and motivation to rise to integrate into the labour market (up to 32 hours) 4.1 1. target group referred to the unemployed;
6.2. career planning advice 4.1 1. target group referred to the unemployed;
6.3 youth work practice (including theoretical training) 4.1 2. referred to the target group for the unemployed, ensuring young people (unemployed) obtain working skills (practice lasts from six to 12 months);
6.4. the aid measures 4.1. subparagraph 3 target group unemployed persons providing child minding dependant at the beneficiaries of the selected service provider (not more than six months);
6.5. the Assistant (for up to four hours a day), ergoterapeit and surdotulk (up to six hours a day) service for people with specific disabilities and engage in one of the beneficiaries of the active employment measures;
6.6. the arrangements work skills development work under the supervision of the head of the (up to six months): 6.6.1. occupational therapy job skills to elementary renovations or learning (working from one to two hours working day);
6.6.2. temporary paid work or work experience work trials to strengthen skills (working from two to four working days in a week, the remaining working days-individual expert advice, participation in the work and activities of the Group of addiction problems);
6.6.3. practical training at work 40 hours a week (professional skills or development);
4.2. project management;
4.2. information and publicity measures for the implementation of a project. "
4. Supplement with 6.1 points by the following: "6.1 The provisions referred to in subparagraph 6.3 eligible activities involving persons who have received during the period of unemployment aid, consistent with the laws that determine the order in which to be supported employment measures the target group for the unemployed, and have not been involved in the practice of the unemployed or training on the employer in accordance with the laws and regulations that govern the procedures for implementing the unemployed and job seekers training."
5. Replace paragraph 7 numbers and the words "6.5, 6.6, 6.7 and 6.8. under the subheading" with numbers and the words "in paragraph 6.5 and 6.6.".
6. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. Apakšaktivitāt total available for funds is to apply 12 223 940 lats, including European Social Fund funding – 11 082 145 lats and State budget funds-1 141 795 lat: 9.1 limited project. the first application round-7 611 970 lats;
9.2. the second project application to the limited selection round-4 611 970 lats. "
7. Express 15 and 16 points as follows: "the maximum applicable 15. European Social Fund funding is: 15.1. first limited the project application selection round, 85 percent of the total eligible cost of the project;
15.2. the second project application to the limited selection round – 100 percent of total eligible costs of the project.
16. the minimum Project total eligible costs is not limited to, the maximum total amount of the eligible costs the first limited round of project submissions for projects 7 611 970 dollars and the second is the limited draft submission round to projects – 4 611 970 lats. "
8. Delete 19.2.1. section.
9. To supplement the provisions under section 19.2.3. the following wording: "19.2.3. documents supporting the budget of the European Regional Development Fund supports the calculation of costs according to the Council Regulation No 1083/2006, article 34 (2) (eligible 9.2. projects referred to in the application for the selection round of projects submitted within the application);".
10. Express 12.2. subparagraph by the following: "12.2. fill out a project application, the applicant of the project required project cost plan according to this provision, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 68 and 69 costs referred to in paragraph 1, and about restrictions, giving the project the expected costs and ensuring compliance with project objectives, planned activities and anticipated results. The European Social Fund project in the application intends only the eligible cost of the project. 9.2. These provisions referred to in the project application selection round of the project in addition to the basic application of the European Regional Development Fund supports the need for the costs of the implementation of project activities according to the Council Regulation No 1083/2006, article 34 paragraph 2; ".
11. Replace the 26.1.9 in numbers and the word "19.2.1 and 19.2.2.." with numbers and the word "and". 19.2.2 19.2.3.
12. Express 26.1.17. subparagraph as follows: "26.1.17." or in the application of the project cost does not exceed the planned provisions 50, 52, 54, 56, 57, 69, and 49.1.1., 49.2.2., 49.2.3 49.2.1.,.,., 51.2.3. and 51.4 51.2.2. the costs referred to in (a); ".
13. Delete 36.3. section.
14. Express 22.6. subparagraph by the following: "the cost of updating 22.6. (reduction or exclusion), in so far as it does not affect this rule 50, 52, 54, 56, 57 and 69 points, as well as the 49.1.1., 49.2.2., 49.2.3 49.2.1.,.,., 51.2.3. and 51.4 51.2.2. the costs referred to in paragraph limits;".
15. Express 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and 54 of the following paragraph: "48. Project plans to the following eligible cost headings: 29.9. direct costs, or the cost of project implementation the following subheadings: costs 48.1.1. target groups of security costs;
48.1.2. logistical and equipment costs;
48.1.3. other project costs;
48.1.4. project activities directly related to the minimum cost of publicity;
48.1.5. The European regional development fund support costs according to the Council Regulation No 1083/2006, article 34 paragraph 2 of this rule 6.3 and 6.6. eligible activities referred to in (a);
48.2. indirect costs as the cost of one position;
48.3. the unexpected costs.
49. This provision 48.1.1. referred to in subheading includes costs the following costs: the cost of this rule 126.96.36.199 eligible referred to the implementation of the action;
49.1.1. a monthly scholarship of 120 Lats per month working days paid in proportion to actual work practice time for the month concerned;
49.1.2. legislation on minimum health provided health checks;
49.1.3. occupational accidents practice insurance costs;
30.6. the cost of this rule 6.6. transactions referred to in the implementation of the activities supported:
49.2.1. financial support for this provision in paragraph 4, the persons referred for participation in these rules referred to in subparagraph 6.6.1. event. The aid is granted in the form of a monthly grant of grant calculated according to the national minimum monthly wage within normal working time in proportion to the time worked;
49.2.2. remuneration (monthly salary) this provision 4. persons referred to in point 6.6.2. these rules for membership and 6.6.3. the measures referred to in point. The reward is granted a monthly grant, the grant is calculated from the national minimum monthly wage within normal working time in proportion to the time worked;
49.2.3. compensation (premium or a monthly salary, if there is a contract of employment for the performance of the duties of the supervisor) cost of this provision a person referred to in paragraph 4, the supervisor of 50 percent of the national minimum monthly wage;
49.2.4. the legislation on minimum health cost of health checks provided for in this rule referred to in paragraph 4;
49.2.5. the company's costs and the costs of remuneration (excluding bonus, gratuity and compensation benefits) for ergoterapeit, surdotulk and satellite services, if the sole purpose is the provision of assistance referred to in paragraph 4.1.2 party;
49.2.6. the company's costs or the costs of remuneration (excluding bonus, gratuity and compensation benefits) and office supply costs these rules referred to in point 6.6.2. individual counselling and group work to cover.
50. This provision 48.1.2. referred to in subheading costs include the following costs-space rentals and rental costs, as well as the equipment, inventory and equipment repair, technical service, rental and lease costs. These costs must not exceed two percent of the total eligible direct project costs.
51. This provision 48.1.3. cost referred to in subheading includes the following costs: 51.1. implementation of procurement costs;
51.2. remuneration costs (excluding allowances and compensation, which is calculated from the State income tax and compulsory social insurance contributions, as well as excluding bonuses, stimulus materials and cash prizes) and Enterprise contract costs that rule 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 and 6.6. transactions referred to in the implementation of the activities supported under the following conditions: 51.2.1. If the operator is registered with the State revenue service as the European Social Fund, the beneficiary of the worker as a result, there is also the employer of the State social insurance compulsory contribution charges;
51.2.2. the rules referred to in point 6.3 eligible actions require expert or staff Enterprise Agreement cost does not exceed 300 lats for the work practice;
51.2.3. remuneration costs (excluding allowances and compensation which does not calculate State income tax and compulsory social insurance contributions, as well as excluding bonuses, stimulus materials and prize money) business practices, including the remuneration must not exceed 50 per cent of the national minimum wage (true, if implemented this rule 6.3 eligible actions referred);
51.3. the implementation of the project staff and the domestic travel business travel costs (daily allowance, accommodation and transport costs);
51.4. Office supplies and inventory costs (Office supply and inventory value of items up to 150 Lats per unit, if the lifetime is less than a year), as well as other goods and materials costs for services and electronic communications services.
52. The provisions referred to in subparagraph 48.1.5. costs include the work practice requires the adaptation of plant and equipment acquisition cost, technical AIDS for production and acquisition costs. A one-off grant of not more than 500 lats for one business practice, and assign it the adaptation of the labour practice presented the work's practice site customization to the meets them ergoterapeit's opinion. 48.1.5. These provisions of subparagraph costs do not exceed one percent of the project for European Social Fund funding.
53. This provision in the costs prescribed in paragraph 48.2. position includes the following cost within that rule 6.7. referred to the implementation of the assisted actions: 53.1. the project management personnel remuneration costs (excluding allowances and compensation which does not calculate State income tax and compulsory social insurance contributions, as well as excluding bonuses, material incentive and prize money);
53.2. working place equipment rental costs;
53.3. transport costs (fuel, vehicle rental, purchase of transport services, the use of public transport);
53.4. space rental and lease costs;
13. premises management costs (heating, electricity, management services, water supply);
53.6. Office and office supply costs (non-essential items in the inventory value of up to 150 Lats per unit, if the lifetime is less than a year);
53.7. internet, postal and telecommunications costs;
53.8. business trip or travel costs;
is 53.9. costs of remuneration (excluding allowances and compensation which does not calculate State income tax and compulsory social insurance contributions, as well as excluding bonuses, material incentive and prize money) project application and supporting documentation.
54. This rule 48.3. the cost referred to in headings amount shall not exceed five percent of the total eligible direct project costs. The project cost plan as one expense items they used previously unplanned projects eligible direct costs and, if necessary, the indirect cost rate unchanged. "
16. Make 59.58, and 60 as follows: "58. Financing from the European Social Fund and State budget of the applicable funds referred to in paragraph 9 of these regulations, does not apply a cost: 58.1. not specified in that rule 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 and subparagraph 48.1.4 or does not comply with this rule 50, 52, 54, 69 and 49.1.1., 49.2.2., 49.2.3 49.2.1.,.,., 51.2.3. and 51.4 51.2.2. the costs referred to in point limitations;
58.2. for whom is not an undertaking the implementation of project activities (with the exception of this rule is 53.9. the costs referred to in point) and for which payment has been made to the terms of the agreement within the time limit laid down;
58.3. This provision, paragraph 56.
59. In providing support to working practices employers for the employment of the unemployed, beneficiaries shall meet the following requirements: 59.1. beneficiaries of selected working practices employers conclude a contract for the implementation of the action. In accordance with the signed agreement work practices: 59.1.1. of new practice creates space and concludes a contract of work practices. The agreement on work practices on the labour practices of initiation and termination conditions, receipt of a scholarship, obligations and rights of the parties, as well as practice;
59.1.2. If necessary, provide the theoretical training of the unemployed work practices duties (training time does not exceed half of the total working time of practice);
59.1.3. ensure qualified practice manager who helps unemployed involved in the activities to learn the working practices of the necessary key competences and skills (except for the time when the unemployed acquire theoretical knowledge). A skilled supervisor considers a person who has gained educational or not less than two years ' work experience in the occupation, which employ the unemployed;
59.1.4. in accordance with the opinion of the ergoterapeit adjusts the working practice of persons with disabilities;
59.1.5. provide persons with disabilities the necessary surdotulk, attendants and other specialist services;
59.2. If the activities involve persons with disabilities, before their adoption, the working practices of the beneficiaries selected ergotherapist assessed the persons concerned the proposed working practice and determine the necessary adjustments;
59.3. funding recipient chosen by offered work ergotherapist practice assessment submitted to the beneficiary for a written opinion on the compliance of the work practice and work practice requires the adaptation of technical AIDS (equipment, technical systems) under the individuals with disabilities in the functional disturbance type and severity to the work to be carried out. Ergotherapist shall also surdotulk the need of service for persons with hearing impairments. If the ergotherapist opinion indicates that the employment of the person concerned's work practices in the work practice is not possible, the event at the chosen work practices will not be implemented for the donor.
60. The implementation of the project plan in one of the following periods: 60.1. from the conclusion of the agreement until 31 December 2011;
60.2. from 1 January 2011 until 30 June 2013. "
17. To supplement the rules by 39.2 points as follows:
"the project, 39.2 the European Social Fund, the beneficiary shall ensure that the provisions referred to in point 48.1.5. cost accounting and documentation of individual agreement the conditions given in the documents."
18. Make 67 follows: "67. Not exceeding that rule 50, 52, 54, 56, 57 and 69, 49.1.1., 49.2.2., 49.2.3 49.2.1.,.,., 51.2.3. and 51.4 51.2.2. the costs referred to in point limits and previously announced a cooperation body, the funding recipient project can take: 67.1. reallocation of costs between these rules, 48.1.2 48.1.1.,., 48.1.4. and 48.1.5 48.1.3. cost referred to in subparagraph headings, not exceeding five percent of the cost of a transferable within the total amount of the eligible cost;
67.2. reallocation of costs between these rules 49, 50, 51 and 52 of those costs. This reallocation of costs to this provision, 48.1.2 188.8.131.52.1.3. and 48.1.5., referred to under the heading of costs, not to exceed 10 percent of the cost of the total reallocated the eligible cost;
67.3. the reallocation of costs that rule 48.1.4. cost referred to in subheading, does not exceed 10 percent of the cost of the total reallocated the eligible cost;
41.9. This provision cost referred to in paragraph 54 of the redistribution;
67.5. cost reallocation that rule 56, paragraph headings, not exceeding 10 percent of the cost of a transferable within total cost amounts. "
19. Supplement with 69.3 69.4. subparagraph following. "and:" the first limited project 69.3. submission of the project application selection round, the maximum eligible cost amount is LVL 6 850 773;
the second project of 69.4. limited submissions for project selection round application maximum eligible cost total is 4 150 773 lats. "
20. Delete paragraph 72.
21. Supplement with 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77 of the following paragraph: "73. the first limited round of project submissions to the draft amendments, which provide this 48.1.5. of the rules referred to in the application costs, the beneficiary shall submit documents supporting the budget of the European Regional Development Fund supports cost calculations and the need for the implementation of project activities in accordance with the Council Regulation No 1083/2006, article 34 paragraph 2.
74. From 15 March 2010 no longer conclude new contracts of work skills development work under the supervision of the head of the appropriate legislation on employment measures active and preventive measures to reduce unemployment, organisation and financing arrangements for the implementation of the measures and selection principles, as well as in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4 and 5 and 6.6. In accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4 and 5 and 6.6 shall terminate the contractual obligations bound to 31 May 2010.
75. This provision (4) and (5) and 6.6 shall cease to be effective June 1, 2010.
184.108.40.206. These provisions shall enter into force on March 20, 2010.
77.56. These provisions and paragraph 57 lapse of 20 March 2010. "
22. Express section of annex 6 by the following: "6.-the cost of the project and the financing sources for project financing plans 6.1, LVL: 20 2008 2009 2010 2011.
20.2015 total (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) 12 total cost total cost total eligible costs total eligible costs 100% public funding public funds Apply European Social Fund funding t.sk. the combination of State budget financing the eligible national budget allocation to local authorities, the local government funding Related to the Relevant other public private finansējums13 eligible costs ineligible costs 12 total amount through the aisles for the following: (9) = (2) + (3) + () + (8).
13 for example, the national capital fund.
6.2. The project budget summary, including indicative project cost plan, LVL: no PO box
The corresponding activity no. 14 cost position/unit name of subheading nosaukums15 Daudzums16 total costs attributable not attributable to LVL% direct costs: X X X 1.
The target group of security costs total X X X 1.1.
Logistic and equipment total cost X X 2.1.
Other project costs total X X X 3.1.
Project information and publicity costs X X X 4.1.
The European regional development fund support costs X X 5.1 in.
X 5.2 in.
Indirect costs: x X X 6.
X X 9.
X X X X X X Not estimated costs total X X X 14 To coincide with 2.8 points in the activity number.
15 positions indicate the Costs in accordance with the Cabinet's 2008 December 22, Regulation No 1066 "rules on" operational programme human resources and employment "220.127.116.11.1. apakšaktivitāt" Appendix Complex support measures for the integration of the population in the labour market "," the position of the eligible cost.
16 quantity must be specified for each piece. "
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Welfare Minister, the Minister for the environment r. vējonis