Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 287 in Riga, 23 March 2010 (pr. No 15 32 §) rules for the European integration of third-country nationals Fund in 2008, 1.1. activities of the programme of the "educational and public awareness campaigns, particularly in the mass media, enforcement of immigration and the possible implementation of public benefits" Issued in accordance with the General Programme "solidarity and management of migration flows" within the established fund management law article 14, paragraph 3 (I). General questions 1. determines: 1.1. European third country nationals Integration Fund (hereinafter Fund) 2008 program activity 1.1 "educational and public outreach campaign mass media, in particular, enforcement of immigration and the possible benefits of society "(activity) of project tendering procedure;
1.2. requirements for beneficiaries of the Fund activity;
1.3. the Fund's project application preparation and submission procedures and their evaluation criteria within the framework of the activity;
1.4. the Fund's project selection procedures within the activity;
1.5. the grant contract arrangements in the framework of the activity.
2. The purpose of the activity is to promote friendly, respectful and pieņemošāk treatment in the society of the host country in respect of third-country nationals.
3. Activity can leverage the following: 3.1 monitoring indicators developed an information strategy;
3.2. in accordance with the strategy for awareness-raising activities carried out in the media (television, radio), hosted the outdoor advertising, posters;
3.3. the number of the population (children, young people, adults), national institutions specialist, as well as associations and foundations, which got their information.
4. the purpose of the activity reaches, in implementing this provision, paragraph 14, and follow these rules for the supervision referred to in paragraph 3.
5. Activity implemented limited project application selection.
6. the implementation of the activity period is from the date of entry into force of the rules until 30 June 2010. Payments for expenditure incurred up to 30 June 2010, you can make up to grant's contract specified in the final report of the project submission deadline, but not later than July 31, 2010.
7. activities relating to the implementation of the General Programme "solidarity and management of migration flows" within the established fund management rules set out in article 7 of the managing authority duties and rights shall be exercised by the Ministry of Justice (hereinafter referred to as the managing authority).
8. the selection of the projects of the Foundation activities are the following: 8.1 the invitation is sent;
8.2. the Fund's project application preparation and submission;
8.3. the Fund's application of the project evaluation and decision-making;
8.4. evaluation conditions, if the application is approved the project of the Fund is provided;
8.5. the grant agreement for the implementation of the project.
II. the conditions for providing support activities for project 9, the applicant may be the national regulatory authority, which develops policy in the area of integration of society and to coordinate the development of civil society, intercultural dialogue and objective support system development, to promote the successful integration of immigrants into society.
10. the Fund's project, the applicant is directly responsible for project preparation, management, implementation and results of the project of the Foundation.
11. Fund projects financed from the Fund and the State budget. Activities within the Fund has 75 percent of the total eligible costs of the project amount. The total funding available in the activity is 198,456.39 lats, including fund-148,842.29 dollars, and the national budget funding – 49614.10. In addition to the Fund and the State budget to finance the Fund's project can be linked to a project of the Fund financial resources of the applicant.
12. the maximum total amount of the eligible cost per project is $198,456.39 in this activity.
13. the implementation of the project must not exceed this provision referred to in paragraph 6.
14. The project assisted the following measures: 14.1. project administration;
14.2. the public information strategy;
14.3. information campaigns in the media, outdoor advertising, and posters;
14.4. the information activities involving third-country nationals who come to the European Union in the last five years;
14.5. the Fund's project information and publicity according to the regulations of the General Programme "solidarity and management of migration flows" within the established foundations and grant agreement.
15. One of the projects the Fund applicant activity within the limited funds the project application selection may submit one project application to the Fund.
16. In order to qualify for the Fund, the Fund for the project, the applicant shall prepare and sign a draft statement by the applicant of the Fund (annex 1).
17. If it is established that the Foundation project, the applicant knowingly made false statements, the managing authority shall have the right to suspend the application of the project further upstream.
18. in the framework of the Fund attributable to the direct and indirect costs according to the conditions of the cost of the Fund (annex 2). Fund project, the applicant shall prepare a detailed financial statement (annex 3) that the expenditure conforms to the revenue. Indirect costs activity does not exceed 10% of the Fund the direct costs of the project.
19. If, through the Fund, the direct costs of the project are less than the Fund's application, the project provided for the managing authority shall take a decision on the Fund's project indirect cost reduction, in proportion to the indirect costs do not exceed that laid down in paragraph 18 the proportion of the Fund the direct costs of the project.
20. The value added tax payments to the project plan as the eligible costs, if the beneficiary of the value added tax cannot be recovered under the tax issues regulatory laws.
21. If the project budget estimate of the Fund (annex 4) is provided for costs that are not eligible as direct or indirect costs, these costs can only be used to fund projects in the applicant's financial means. It reflects the project's financing plan (annex 5) and the detailed financial calculations.
22. the Fund's project implementation costs considered eligible if they: 22.1. arose, beginning with the date of entry into force of the Cabinet of Ministers regulations on the implementation of the activity;
22.2. the implementation of the project required, designed for managing authorities approved the project and made submissions respecting the appropriate financial management, economy and efficiency – principles;
22.3. made and posted in the beneficiary's book-keeping and separated from the rest of the cost.
22.4. potential to identify and verify and certify the original documents supporting payments;
22.5. in respect of costs not found in the grant agreement, the Republic of Latvia or of European Union law.
23. Without prejudice to the provisions of public procurement contracts, for an amount of less than 3514.02, may conclude on the basis of a single tender and invitations to tender.
24. the Fund's project subcontracting may not exceed 40% of the Fund's project direct eligible costs, except where the beneficiary has submitted detailed written reasons and it recognised by the managing authority is sufficient.
III. the application of the project 25. Managing Authority within five working days after the entry into force of these regulations shall send the invitation to the applicant of the project of the Foundation to submit a draft application to the Fund. If the Fund's project application is rejected, the managing authority can resend the invitation.
26. The invitation shall: 26.1. project application submission deadline;
26.2. the activity of the financing available;
26.3. the Fund's project to the application;
26.4. the Fund's project to the application procedures for sending it by mail or in person to submit;
26.5. indication of the Fund's project for the preparation of the application, materials used (these terms).
27. the Fund's application submitted for the project lead to institution specified in the invitation. Fund project application be rejected if it is received after the specified date.
28. the Fund's project application consists of the completed project submission form (annex 6) and its attachments: 28.1. Fund projects statement by the applicant;
28.2. the Fund's project administration and implementation of staff involved in the life course description (CV);
28.3. the Fund's project budget estimates;
28.4. the Fund's financing plan for the project;
28.5. Fund projects detailed financial calculations;
28.6. the Foundation project calendar plan (annex 7);
17.8. the Fund's project procurement plan (annex 8);
17.9. detailed written justification, if the subcontract for the project exceeds 40% of the direct eligible costs;
46.8. Fund projects certified by the applicant the applicant's project of the Foundation a copy of the certificate of registration;
28.10. The State revenue service's statement that the applicant is not a project of the Fund tax debt (issued not earlier than one month prior to the application of the project) or fund a project the applicant's signed consent letters, in which the Fund's project the applicant authorises the managing authority to request from the State revenue service certificate of tax payment;
No 28.11. inquiries about financial allocations, if the project of the Fund for the use of additional financial resources, which is not a fund or the national budget funding in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 11.
29. the project application to the leading authority in paper form shall be submitted in duplicate, prepared in accordance with the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document.
30. the paper submitted to the Fund in the form of a project application project is added to the electronic version of the application (electronic media). The media noted the following: 30.1. "European integration of third-country nationals in the limited selection of the Fund the Fund's project submission";
30.2. the reference to the activity;
30.3. the Fund's project name of the applicant;
18.9. the Fund's project title.
31. All documents (two copies in paper form and in electronic version) inserts a sealed envelope. On the envelope indicates the following: 19.3. "restricted access information";
31.2. the managing authority the name and address;
31.3. the Fund's project name and address of the applicant;
19.5. "European integration of third-country nationals in the limited selection of the Fund the Fund's project submission";
31.5. annual program activity number and name;
19.6. the Fund's project title.
32. the Fund's project, the application shall be accompanied by a cover letter. The covering letter indicates the name of the applicant, the project of the Fund, the annual programme of activities, the number and name of the project's name and a list of attached documents.
33. the managing authority shall register the project at the date of filing the application and give it a registration number.
34. paragraph 26 of these regulations specified in the invitation referred to in the project fund application submission period end date is the last day when the managing authority shall accept and register the Fund's project submission. Fund project application can be submitted personally or sent by mail to: 34.1. If application of the project of the Fund shall be submitted personally or sent by mail, the application of the project time is considered the day when the Fund project, the applicant submitted or sent the Fund's project submission;
21.3. in case of disagreement, the Fund's project the applicant must demonstrate that the application is submitted before the application of the Fund's project submission deadline, but the managing authority must justify that Fund project application is not received or received by a specific fund project application deadline.
IV. Fund project application evaluation and decision-making activities within 35. submit application to the evaluation of the project of the Fund is provided by the Managing Authority created a limited selection of the project proposals Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission shall act in accordance with the managing authorities develop and approve the Charter.
36. the launching of the Commission, Commission members, experts and observers signed a declaration that the Commission obtained during the meetings of the information and the content of the document will not disclose to third parties. The members of the Commission shall sign a declaration that there are no circumstances which would lead to believe that they are interested in a particular fund project approval or rejection of the application.
37. the Commission may launch Fund project evaluation of the application before the deadline specified in the invitation, if the Fund's project, the applicant, having sent an invitation, if you submitted the application to the Fund's project.
38. the Commission will fund the project submissions valued under these rules laid down by the Administration and quality evaluation criteria.
39. the Fund's project submissions valued according to the following criteria: administrative 39.1. the Fund's project the applicant complies with the provisions of paragraph 9 the requirements and have been invited to submit a project application to the Fund;
24.4. the Fund's project, the applicant or his authorised person Fund project application submitted personally or sent by mail;
39.3. the Fund's project application is filed within the time limit laid down;
24.5. the Fund's project the applicant does not have tax debt;
24.5. the Fund's project submission is filed in two cauršūto (cauraukloto) duplicate, all attachments are added in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 28, as well as the electronic version of the project of the Foundation's electronic media;
24.6. Fund projects submitted copies are identical and meets the project's electronic version of the application;
24.7. the preparation of the project of the Fund is used in these regulations a particular form;
24.7. Fund project application form and attachments are signed by officers;
24.8. the Fund's project is drawn up into the application;
39.10. Fund project application is made in the Latvian language;
39.11. Fund project application pages are numbered, with the exception of attachments;
39.12. Fund project application form and the attached documents are filled out all the forms for submission of the project attributable to the Fund sections;
39.13. the requested Fund and the State budget funding amount is calculated, the mean and proportion of funding have been complied with;
39.14. the Fund's financial statements, budget estimate and financing plan is specified in lats and is accurately and correctly mean developed, costs are properly allocated to the budget code;
39.15. the Fund's budget is balanced (matches the total costs the total of expenditure) and expenditure does not exceed the activity within the funding available;
39.16. Fund project budget estimates and detailed financial statement eligible direct and indirect costs specified in accordance with annex 3 of these rules;
If the Fund project 39.17. the budgeted costs that are not eligible under annex 2 of these regulations, indicating the source of financing of the costs;
39.18. Fund the indirect costs of the project shall not exceed 10% of the Fund's project direct eligible costs (if applicable);
39.19. Fund project calendar plan reasonable and sufficient time for the implementation of the measures;
40. the Fund's project application are met the territorial limitation of the Fund;
39.21. Fund projects applicant certificate specified by the fair information;
Fund project application 39.22. (or individual measures contained therein) is not filed or approved for funding from other sources, except in the case of the managing authority before the submission of the project application to the Fund selection it already rejected and fund the project, the applicant shall certify in writing;
No 39.23. fund procurement plan of the project comply with the public procurement regulatory legislation and to paragraph 23 of these rules;
Fund project procurement 39.24. plan complies with the project activities of the Fund, the Fund's project budget estimate and a detailed cost calculation is correct in reference to the cost estimates of the budget numbers and codes.
40. the Fund's application to evaluate the project according to the following quality criteria: 24.9. the Fund's project schedule project General and project-specific objective: 40.1.1. not defined – the zero point;
40.1.2. no clearly defined – two points;
40.1.3. clearly defined – five points;
40.2. the Fund's project: 40.2.1. these provisions do not match specified in paragraph 2, the objective of the activity and does not provide this rule laid down in paragraph 3 monitoring indicator-zero point;
40.2.2. meet this provision laid down in paragraph 2, the purpose of the activity, but the provisions laid down in paragraph 3 of the monitoring indicators of achievement provide a partially-one point;
40.2.3. meet this provision laid down in paragraph 2, the activities and ensure that the rules laid down in paragraph 3 of the monitoring indicator-five points;
40.3. the Fund's project activities: does not meet this provision 18.104.22.168. point-zero point;
40.3.2. comply with the provisions of this paragraph 14-five points;
25.1. the Fund's project: the application does not justify the selected 40.4.1. target group needs and not the characteristics of the target group – the zero point;
40.4.2. justifying the chosen target group needs, and also provides a description of the target group, however, the justification and the characterization is generic – three points;
40.4.3. justifying the chosen target group needs, and also provides a description of the target, background and characteristics are expanded and enough to give clear references to the used sources of statistical data and other information that proves the Fund project application validity of information – five points;
25.2. the Fund's project submission problem: 40.5.1. not defined and justified – the zero point;
40.5.2. is not completely defined, and is only a general statement of reasons – two points;
40.5.3. is defined completely, but is only a general statement of reasons – three points;
40.5.4. is defined in full, as well as provide expanded reasoning with clear references to sources of information – five points;
25.2. the Fund's project description in reciprocal linking with the existing situation, the identified challenges, objectives and planned results of the Fund's project: not specified – 40.6.1. zero point;
40.6.2. is listed, but not clear – two points;
40.6.3. clearly, five points;
40.7. monitoring indicators: 40.7.1. do not make sense (not precisely defined and measurable) results of the Fund, the progress of improvement (gains) in relation to the identified situation and long-term effects (including results and sustainability of the effects of multiplikatīv) – zero point;
40.7.2. provides a picture of the results of the project, the Fund achieved an improvement (gains) in relation to the identified situation and long-term effects (including results and sustainability of the effects of multiplikatīv), monitoring indicators, however, are not precisely defined or measurable or not justified improvements impact – three points;
40.7.3. provide a clear picture (there are clearly defined and measurable) results of the Fund, the progress of improvement (gains) in relation to the identified situation and long-term effects (including results is multiplikatīv effect, have displayed their sustainability)-five points;
25.4. selected staff (if specified) and the Fund's project description requirements defined in staff competency, experience and professional skills: 40.8.1. is not sufficient funds for the implementation of the project because the requirements are not associated with the specified obligations or requirements is not defined, or the selected Fund project staff education and experience does not meet the requirements – zero point;
40.8.2. is partially sufficient fund for the implementation of the project, however, the requirements are defined in general or the selected Fund project staff have no experience or training in relation to the duties assigned-one point;
40.8.3. is partially sufficient fund for the implementation of the project, however, the requirements are defined in General, but the chosen Fund project staff have the appropriate education and experience relating to the duties entrusted to two points;
40.8.4. is partially sufficient fund for the implementation of the project, the requirements are clearly defined and is consistent with the description of the tasks, the chosen Fund project staff have the appropriate education but little experience in relation to the duties entrusted to – four points;
40.8.5. represents the ability to successfully implement projects of the Fund, the requirements are clearly defined and meet the description of responsibilities, as well as selected Fund project staff have the appropriate education and long experience in relation to the duties entrusted to five points;
25.4. the Fund for the implementation of the project required the facilities: 40.9.1. is not available, and the assurance of sufficient magnitude is not possible within the framework of the Fund's project budget – zero point;
40.9.2. not available, but it will ensure the Fund's project budget – two points;
40.9.3. is partially, but the Fund's budget for the project as a whole will ensure – four points;
40.9.4. is fully-five points;
40.10. Fund project schedule project planned funds monitoring: 40.10.1. no clearly defined – zero point;
40.10.2. clearly defined – three points;
40.11. Fund project publicity: 40.11.1. not defined – the zero point;
40.11.2. are defined, but only provide some information about the project or the Fund will reach only a narrow circle of persons-one point;
40.11.3. is defined in a wide range of information about the project and the Fund reaches a wide range of people – three points;
34.64. Fund project budget: 40.12.1. costs are disproportionate and inadequate market prices – the zero point;
40.12.2. costs are reasonable, comply with the nature of the project and of the Foundation purpose and have the appropriate market prices, however, certain positions cost exceeds market price – three points;
40.12.3. the cost is proportionate and appropriate market prices in all cost positions are reasonable and comply with the specificities of the project of the Foundation and purpose – five points;
40.13. objectives: the solutions 40.13.1. is uneconomical, zero point;
40.13.2. is a cost-effective, yet separate headings would be other more cost-effective solutions – three points;
40.13.3. is cost-effective in all positions: five points;
40.14. Fund projects will reach: 40.14.1. one target group in society – the zero point;
40.14.2. two target groups in society – two points;
40.14.3. three to four target groups in society – four points;
40.14.4. five or more different target groups in society – six points;
40.15. communication strategy: 40.15.1. not for develop-zero point;
40.15.2. it is intended to develop-one point;
No 40.16. Fund project offers: 40.16.1. one way of reaching the target group – the zero point;
40.16.2. multiple target types of achievement – three points;
40.17. Fund project feedback with target group: 40.17.1-not supported. zero point;
40.17.2.-one point is;
40.18. Foundation project calendar plan: 40.18.1. not for sufficient time to selected purchases in accordance with the procurement plan-zero point;
40.18.2. sufficient time is provided for selected purchases in accordance with the procurement plan-one point.
41. The Commission launched the project application under the administrative evaluation criteria. If the application does not comply with this rule one, 39.2, 39.3 24.3, 24.6 24.7 24.5.,.,.,.,., 24.8 22.214.171.124 39.10, 39.22 39.12..., and administrative criteria referred to, the Commission suspended the application of the evaluation of the project and recommends the application of the project should be rejected.
42. The Commission continues to assess the project submissions to the quality evaluation criteria. If the application of these rules in any 24.9., 40.2.,.,., 40.7 40.6 25.2, 25.4 25.4.,.,.,., and 40.15 34.64 40.13. quality criteria referred to in subparagraph received zero points, the Commission suspended the application of the evaluation of the project and recommends that the Fund's application to reject the project.
43. After the submission of the project of the Foundation of the quality criteria for the assessment of the total number of points.
44. the Fund's project application is considered appropriate and move for approval, if the Fund's project submission quality evaluation criteria won at least 40 points from a maximum of 78 points.
45. the Commission directs the project application for approval, if you need clarification on any of these rules, 39.11, 39.13 24.5...,.,., 39.14 39.16 39.17 39.15.,.,.,., 39.18 39.19 No 39.23 39.20.,., or 39.24. administrative criteria referred to in this provision, 40.2, 25.2, 25.2, 25.4 25.4 40.7.,.,.,., or 34.64 40.13. quality criteria referred to in subparagraph is obtained more than zero points, but needs clarification or need clarification of this rule 40.3. , 40.4, 40.10 40.11, 40.14,.,., and no 40.16 40.17. in the criteria referred to in point.
46. the Commission shall draw up and submit to the managing body of the evaluation report, which included information on project submissions are received, the evaluation process, the parties involved in the evaluation process, as well as the approval and rejection of a proposed project and the reasons for rejecting applications.
47. the managing authority shall, on the basis of a recommendation from the Commission, shall decide on the application of the Fund's project: 29.3. Financing of the approval of the Fund and the State budget financing;
47.2. a conditional approval;
47.3. the financing of rejection from the resources of the Fund and the State budget funding.
48. the managing authority within five working days after the decision to fund the project sent to the applicant.
49. the decision on the application for the approval of the project of the Foundation, provided the conditions contained in the Fund's project, the notifier shall ensure that managing authorities set deadline (not exceeding 10 working days).
50. the Commission within 10 working days of the receipt of the information and the correction of the Fund's project, the applicant shall assess their compliance with this rule 47.2. the decision referred to in subparagraph for the condition. The managing authority within five working days after the Commission has evaluated the implementation of conditions, prepare the opinion. If the condition is satisfied, the managing authority within five working days, inform the applicant of the project of the Foundation grant, the conditions of the contract. If the condition is not met or not met that rule 49, the time limit referred to in the project application is considered to have been rejected.
V. Fund project implementation conditions 51. Decision on the Fund's approval of the project application to the managing authority with the beneficiaries of the Fund shall conclude a grant agreement which stipulates the obligations of the Contracting Parties and rights as well as the procedure and conditions (including the financing conditions and payment arrangements), which must be followed to ensure the implementation of the project of the Foundation.
52. the beneficiaries of the Fund is responsible for the implementation of the project according to the approved project submission and provide a report to the managing authority on the progress of the implementation and financial implementation in accordance with the grant agreement.
53. the beneficiary of the Fund the Fund's project open separate accounts for the Treasury, from which is taken and in which all the project-related payments.
54. the Fund shall be made in the draft amendments in accordance with the procedures laid down in the contract grant. Must not alter the Fund's objectives or monitoring of the project.
55. If the Fund during the implementation of the project requires amendments to fund the project, the beneficiary shall submit the draft amendments by the lead institution and justification.
56. the beneficiaries of the Fund for the implementation of the project related loading snapshot homepage on the internet.
57. the managing authority shall terminate the Fund's project selection without closing the grant agreement if all funds submitted project applications have been rejected in accordance with the criteria for the evaluation of the non-compliance or for objective reasons (force majeure, not available financial means or other special circumstances which preclude project).
58. the beneficiaries of the Fund for the Fund of the project of storing information related to December 31, 2019.
Prime Minister v. Welfare Minister Dombrovskis, of the duties of the Minister of Justice izpildītājs. 1. Annex Augul Cabinet 2010. gada23. the March Regulation No. 287 the applicant's receipt of the project the project the applicant certifies that: 1) project implementation will not be tolerated discrimination based on gender, race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or age, and will be provided equal opportunities for different groups in society;
2 the applicant institution is) met all the conditions of the Fund's funding, including with implementation deadlines and the cost of the Foundation conditions, and in the course of implementing the project undertakes to follow them. The requested funding amount is calculated without mistakes, and during the implementation of the project it will be clarified or corrected;
3) application documents and the information provided is true and the applicant institution has projects hidden draft of application with related information. The project applicant is aware that the case will be found that the applicant's project authority deliberately or negligently supplied false information, it will be denied the opportunity to receive Fund support and the managing authority can apply to the law enforcement institutions;
4) the project will be implemented in the public interest, and it does not generate profit;
5 the applicant institution) projects for at least eight years after the conclusion of the 2008 program are stored in all the project-related documentation and information (if necessary, be able to produce), as well as the agreement with Latvia and the representatives of the bodies of the European Union controls and audits before approving a project, the project during and after the last receipt of payment;
6) requesting the project officers or employees is not punishable with criminal or administrative actions influenced the project appraisal process persons involved;
7 the applicant institution) projects are available in the stable and sufficient financial resources and other resources, to a certain extent ensure your project funding part of the project implementation, as well as continuity and implementation within the time limit laid down;
8 the applicant institution) can provide the necessary for the implementation of the project the number of people who have the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience;
9 the applicant's institution) projects submitted in the same application for funding of the project from various financial sources, that is, it does not claim to receive double funding for the same project, as well as fund the priorities to be implemented is not already implemented or launched their implementation from other funds;
10 the applicant institution) projects in full has paid taxes and other State and local government at minimum charges;
11 the applicant institution) projects is directly responsible for project preparation, implementation and management, as well as on the results of the project. The applicant is not a mediator of the project;
12) project stalls were deserted before the real estate project implementation has not been purchased with funding support from the European Union and the applicant authority in the course of implementing the project leased real estate will be used according to the compliance with the conditions of the Fund;
13) project applicant body is responsible for the conduct of the procurement procedure and documentation;
14) will provide information to the public about the European Union's contribution to the Fund for project implementation;
15 the applicant institution) projects at the request of the managing authority will submit the necessary additional information and documentation.
Project Manager of the applicant institution name title signature Z.v.
Date and place of the Minister of Welfare, Minister of Justice ad interim U. of annex 2 Augul Cabinet of 23 March 2010. the Regulation No. 287 Fund cost conditions i. General provisions 1. Guiding principles 1.1. expenditure shall be eligible if they: (a)) correspond to the objectives of the Fund;
(b)) have been taken under the measures laid down in point 14 of these regulations;
c) needed to carry out the measures contained in the draft;
(d) it is reasonable and appropriate) the principles of sound financial management, in particular in relation to value for money and cost-effectiveness;
e) incurred in the beneficiary;
(f)) related to the target group: individuals who are not nationals of the European Union in accordance with article 17 of the Treaty and which recently arrived or is in the territory of a third country and respects the Republic of Latvia Law on certain specific pirmsaizbraukšan measures and rules, including those relating to the ability to integrate into Latvian society. The target group includes persons who have submitted an application for asylum in respect of which a final decision has not yet been adopted, which is the status of refugee or alternative or eligible for refugee status or asylum in accordance with the law;
(g)) incurred in accordance with the grant agreement.
1.2. the Fund supported projects cannot be financed from other European Union budget. The Fund supported projects can be funded from the State budget, as well as other public and private funds.
2. Project budget 2.1. budget must be balanced – the total of the cost must be equal to the total amount of revenue.
2.2. Project costs broken down into: (a) apply in the project in direct) costs directly related to the implementation of the project;
(b) indirect) project eligible costs which are not directly related to the specific project;
c) ineligible costs of the project.
2.3. the expenditure of the project including the project direct and indirect eligible costs and the costs will be covered from the revenue of the project. Project revenue including the financing of the European Union, the State budget funding, the beneficiary of the funding, third party funding and the project generated revenue.
3. Revenue and profit-making condition 3.1. Fund supports non-profit projects. If the project proceeds, including the project revenue, resulting from the completion of the project exceeds the actual project undertaken in the relevant expenditure, the reduction of the Fund's investment in the project. All the project's sources of revenue recorded in the beneficiary's accounts, and they must be identifiable and verifiable.
3.2. Project revenue form the financial contributions that are allocated to the project from the Fund, public or private funds, including the contribution of the beneficiaries, as well as the revenue obtained in chapter I of this annex referred to in paragraph 4.1 of the compliance period from sales, rentals, services, registration fees or other similar revenues.
3.3. the Fund and the State budget funding contribution from the national budget, in application of the principle of non-profit, calculated on the total eligible costs minus the contribution of third parties, the beneficiary of the investment project and the resulting revenue.
4. Eligibility period 4.1. Payments made shall be (the exception is the depreciation write-downs) and relevant costs arise after 1 January of the year referred to in the financing decision that approved annual programme. Eligibility period is up to N1 + 2 June 30, which means that the project expenses must be incurred before that date. Payments can also be made by N1 + 2 June 30, but before the submission of the final report the managing body.
N1-Fund annual program started the year.
5. Expenditure accounts 5.1. expenditure corresponds to the beneficiary of the payments made. They are a financial transaction except depreciation write-downs.
5.2. expenditure shall be justified by official invoices. If this is not possible, the expenditure is justified by accounting documents or supporting documents of equivalent probative value.
5.3. Costs are identifiable and verifiable. They are: (a) specified in the requested funding) accounting documents;
(b)) made by the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the applicable accounting standards and accounting regulatory laws, as well as according to the beneficiary's accounting practices;
c) declared in accordance with the applicable requirements of the tax and social legislation.
5.4. reference data storage and processing complies with the laws and regulations in the field of data protection.
5.5. The beneficiary shall ensure a separate analytical accounting, computerized financial transactions incurred in connection with the Fund's project implementation activities.
5.6. The beneficiary of aggregation of information on the project's technical and financial progress that is necessary for the provision of relevant news. Information accumulates the beneficiary's records and books of account, including electronic media.
6. the territorial scope
6.1. Expenses are attributable to those beneficiaries who work and are registered in the Republic of Latvia, except the international intergovernmental organizations concerned with the achievement of the objectives defined in the Basic Act.
6.2. the expenditure of the Fund complies with section I of this annex 1.1 point "e" in subparagraph defined beneficiaries.
6.3. Expenses incurred in the territory of the Member States of the European Union (excluding expenditure on the measures that the country of origin of persons who are not citizens of the European Union in accordance with article 17 of the Treaty, are performed before removal and give them the opportunity to learn integration requires knowledge and skills, such as vocational training, the dissemination of information material, versatile patterns of civil courses and language teaching).
II. categories of eligible costs 1. Direct eligible costs eligible costs are direct costs directly related to project implementation, and they include the project budget calculation.
1.1. the staff costs ' (A) "General provisions 1.1.1. Staff costs are attributable only to those persons who have a significant role in the implementation of the project, the project manager and the person involved, such as project planning, implementation of measures (or oversight), in the provision of services for the target group of the project. Costs for other funding recipients, which is just a support function (for example, the head of the institution, the accounting officer, caterer (procurement officer), staff specialist, information technology specialist, Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant, Secretary), not eligible as direct eligible costs, and they are considered indirect eligible costs.
1.1.2. Staff costs detailed estimates of expenditure for the description, specifying the functions, number and name. If the names of those not yet known or is unable to detect it, the project provided indications of the professional and technical qualifications, which will put relevant given the project's functions or tasks.
1.1.3. Project staff costs awarded, such as salaries, social insurance contributions, are eligible, provided that they do not exceed the beneficiary's remuneration scheme of the average rate. Where appropriate, you can specify the employer's contributions paid, excluding bonuses, incentive payments or profit-sharing schemes. The fees, taxes or charges (salaries applicable in particular direct taxes and social security payments) related to projects financed by the Fund shall be considered eligible only if they are actually incurred direct beneficiaries.
"(B)" specific conditions relating to the structure of the national staff costs 1.1.4. The national bodies of the personnel costs, implementing the project, considered as eligible direct costs only in the following cases: (a) the beneficiary party) has accepted a job on a contractual basis, to implement the project;
(b)) a person employed on a permanent recipient of funding for an indeterminate period of time, perform with the implementation of specific project-related tasks as overtime;
(c) the person with the Organization's decision) is designated to perform tasks that are related to the implementation of the project and not part of her daily job responsibilities, so the Organization has recruited another person to replace that person and perform their daily job duties.
1.2. the travel and subsistence costs of Mission 1.2.1 and accommodation costs eligible direct costs: (a)) for the staff of the beneficiaries, who are defined as the costs attributable to the chapter II of this annex 1.1. section;
(b)) justified exceptional cases, if the beneficiary's personnel in accordance with chapter II of annex 1.1. performing support functions for the subdivision;
(c)) for persons participating in the project's activities, if the beneficiary can present the attendance list.
1.2.2. Mission expenses is attributable, on the basis of actual costs. Expense reimbursement rate is determined on the basis of the cheapest form of public transport, flights are permitted only if the trip is longer than 800 km (return) or destination of geographic characteristics justifies the choice of the route. Tickets keep. If you use a personal car, refundable expenses shall be calculated on the basis of the cost of public transport or distance rates, calculated in accordance with the beneficiary's use of terms.
1.2.3. the Maintenance costs is attributable, on the basis of daily allowances or real costs. If your organization has its own daily rates (subsistence money), they shall apply, subject to the regulations, arrangements for recoverable with missions and staff travel costs, and organizational practices. The residence includes a local cash transport (including trips by taxi), accommodation, meals, local telephone and other additional costs.
1.3. the cost of the Equipment "(A)" General 1.3.1. The cost of purchase of equipment are eligible only if they are essential to the implementation of the project.
1.3.2. The equipment needed for the implementation of the project. Equipment complies with laws and regulations for the equipment and the relevant standards.
1.3.3. The cost of purchase of equipment are applied on the basis of the fixed assets depreciation write-downs, rent or lease cost.
1.3.4. The cost of the day-to-day administrative equipment (for example, print device, laptop computer, copier, phone, cable) is not the direct eligible costs, and they are considered indirect eligible costs.
1.3.5. The choice between leasing, rental or purchase based on the cheapest option (the beneficiary must keep the documents that justify the selected option is the least expensive). If rental or lease is not possible, the short-term nature of the project or the rapid fall in the value of the equipment, the purchase is allowed and depreciation write-downs expenditure may be considered eligible, based on the regulations on depreciation write-downs.
"(B)" lease and rental expenses for rental 1.3.6. or renting eligible for funding pursuant to the lease or rental period in relation to the objectives of the project.
"(C)" purchase 1.3.7. If the equipment is purchased before implementation of the project or its implementation, is only applicable depreciation write-downs it spending part, which corresponds to the period of use of the equipment and the amount of actual utilization project needs.
1.3.8. the costs relating to equipment purchased prior to the commencement of the project, but used for project purposes, are eligible on the basis of depreciation write-downs. These costs are not eligible where the equipment was purchased through European Union funding.
1.3.9. the acquisition cost of the equipment corresponds to the normal market price. Depreciation is calculated in accordance with the funding to the recipient of the applicable tax and accounting rules.
1.3.10. the depreciation write-down is calculated for the full months including the month of acquisition of equipment.
"(D)" single item purchases 1.3.11. individual items with a value of less than EUR 1000, the entire amount of purchase are eligible costs if equipment purchased for implementation of the project for the first three months.
1.4. "real property" (A) "General 1.4.1. Real estate rental costs are eligible.
1.4.2. If real property is leased, must be such as to meet the requirements of the project and the relevant legal provisions and standards.
"B" rental 1.4.3. Financing lease of immovable property may receive, understand if there is a link between the rental and the objectives of the project and the following conditions are met: (a)) real estate is purchased, using European Union funding;
(b)) in the real property can only be used for the purposes of the project. Otherwise, the deal is only part of the cost is in proportion to the project used the premises.
1.5. Auxiliary materials and General Services 1.5.1. Consumables supplies and other general costs are eligible if they are identifiable and directly necessary for the implementation of the project.
1.5.2. Office supplies delivery costs, as well as all kinds of detailed administrative consumables delivery costs, representation costs and the costs of General Services (e.g. telephone, internet, mail, Office cleaning, utilities, insurance, staff training and recruitment costs) is not a direct eligible costs. They do not include tiešajāsattiecinām costs according to this annex, chapter II, subchapter 2.
1.6. Subcontracting (enterprise agreements, service contracts, autorlīgum and other contracts with the performers, which the artist is fed directly to the beneficiaries and profit) 1.6.1. The beneficiary is able to implement the project itself measures so the beneficiary may not subcontract the project implementation. Subcontracting is limited, and may not exceed 40% of the direct eligible costs, excluding the project the applicant specifically justified cases, the prior consent of the managing authority.
1.6.2. The Fund may not get such subcontracts:
(a) overall management of the project) the subcontracting of tasks;
b) subcontracting which increase the cost of the project, but does not cause disproportionate additional value;
c) subcontracts with intermediaries or consultants, paying down a percentage of the total cost of the project, unless the beneficiary of the Fund such payments are not supported by the work performed or the actual value of the services.
1.6.3. in relation to subcontracting the beneficiary require to undertake audits and the performer control authorities provide all the necessary information on subcontracting activities carried out in the framework.
1.6.4. Subcontracts indicate the detailed financial calculations. If the cost is not scheduled in the detailed financial calculations as subcontracting costs, the beneficiary of the Fund may enter into subcontracts only after matching with the managing authority.
1.7. the costs directly resulting from the conditions relating to the financing of the European Union 1.7.1. Costs necessary to comply with European Union funding requirements (such as costs related to publicity, transparency, evaluation of projects, independent audit, bank guarantees, translation costs) are the direct eligible costs (such costs include the costs of Administration).
1.8. Expert services 1.8.1. Fee for legal consultation, notary services or technical and financial experts ' fees are direct eligible costs.
2. indirect eligible costs 2.1. indirect eligible costs is the category of expenditure which is not defined as direct eligible costs of the project. A fixed interest rate of the total direct eligible cost amount can be attributed to the project as an indirect eligible costs if they are: a) is minimal;
(b)) are provided for the planned budget of the project;
(c) does not include the costs) are included in any other budget heading;
(d)) are financed from other sources;
e) does not exceed 20% of the total direct eligible project costs, on the other hand, if the project is implemented as a limited selection of projects project or project subcontractors exceed 40% of the total direct eligible costs of the project, the project's indirect eligible costs ratio is up to 10% of the total direct eligible project costs.
2.2. Indirect eligible costs may include the following expenses: (a) staff costs) are not eligible as direct costs in accordance with this annex, chapter II, point 1.1.1;
(b)) Administration and management costs, for example, in chapter II of this annex, paragraph 1.5.2;
(c) fees and fees for the) banking services (except bank guarantees in accordance with chapter II of this annex subsection 1.7);
d) real estate depreciation and maintenance costs associated with the day-to-day administrative activities;
e) all costs associated with the project, but which does not apply to this annex, chapter II, subchapter 1.
III. Non-eligible costs eligible costs include the following: (a) value added tax), unless the beneficiary can show that he is unable to recover it;
(b)) return on capital, debt and debt service charges, debit interest, foreign exchange commissions and losses due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates, savings loss or contingent liabilities, interest payments in the future, undoubtedly shows, penalties, fines, financial penalties, litigation costs and excessive or unjustified expenditure;
(c)) the representation costs relating only to the project. Apply reasonable representation costs for measures justified by the type of project, for example, the cost of the closing event of the project or project coordination group meetings;
d) costs declared by the beneficiary and which relate to another project or work programme, which receives European Union funding;
e) land acquisition;
f) staff costs for officials involved in project implementation, doing tasks that are part of their everyday job duties;
g) contributions in kind.
IV. Costs covered by assigned revenue in justified cases of national co-financing to be considered as the beneficiary and the partners ' contribution in co-financing the project, which may take the form of work carried out by these bodies, workers and officials involved in the project, or employees. In such cases, the costs in accordance with chapter II of this annex do not apply subsection 1.1, not as direct, not also as indirect personnel costs, but as the costs related to the assigned revenue. Contribution may not exceed 50% of the national co-financing contribution. In this case, the following conditions apply: (a)) public servants or employees tasks are related to the implementation of the project and does not derive from the relevant legislation that the national authority;
b) officials, entrusted with implementing a project, are posted with the decision of the competent authority;
(c)) may be audited by the value of the investment, and it should not exceed the national authorities accounts the actual cost of detection.
The Minister of welfare, Minister of Justice ad interim U. of annex 3 Augul Cabinet of 23 March 2010. the Regulation No. 287 of the Welfare Minister, the Minister of Justice ad interim, and Augul 4. Annex Cabinet of 23 March 2010. the Regulation No. 287 of the Welfare Minister, the Minister of Justice ad interim U. of annex 5 Augul Cabinet of 23 March 2010. the Regulation No. 287 of the Welfare Minister, the Minister of Justice ad interim U. of annex 6 Augul Cabinet of 23 March 2010. the Regulation No. 287 Welfare Minister , the Minister of Justice ad interim U. of annex 7 Augul Cabinet of 23 March 2010. the Regulation No. 287 of the Welfare Minister, the Minister of Justice ad interim U. of Annex 8 Augul Cabinet of 23 March 2010. the Regulation No. 287 of the Welfare Minister, the Minister of Justice ad interim of the Augul