Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 645, Riga, 20 July 2010 (pr. No 37 22) provisions on arrangements for the supply to the ultimate consumer in the hunters wild game or meat in small quantities, and hygiene requirements and the meat of wild game in the movement Issued in accordance with article 42 of the law on veterinary medicine, and food surveillance law article 8 tenth 1. determines: 1.1. procedures for the hunters supply wild game or meat in small quantities directly to the final consumer or to local retail businesses (for example , shop, catering business) that it is supplied to the final consumer (hereinafter the company);
1.2. the hygiene and the meat of wild game of movement.
2. Small game and the quantity of meat is: 2.1. large wild game – 500 kg a week;
2.2. small wild-100 kg a week.
3. Hunter of wild game or meat to the final consumer or business delivery, if: 3.1 game is processed in the processing of wild game place approved or registered by the food and veterinary service food business register legislation on food company recognition and registration in the order;
3.2. the wild animals are hunted, where hunting restrictions in environmental pollution or infectious disease of animals found;
3.3. the wild game of death (post mortem) reviews prey at the place of processing is carried out by the food and veterinary service veterinarian (official veterinarian) or a person who is trained in accordance with European Parliament and Council of 29 April 2004, Regulation (EC) No 853/2004 laying down specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin, section IV of annex III, Chapter 1, (hereinafter referred to as the trained person) under the supervision of an official veterinarian;
3.4. game animal carcase parts and offal it is marked under the food laws and regulatory requirements;
3.5. the agents susceptible to trichinosis game (wild boar, solipeds) is investigated in a laboratory accredited by the society with limited liability "the standardization, accreditation and Metrology Centre" Latvian National Accreditation Bureau according to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements", and the study results indicate that the meat is not found in the presence of agents of trichinosis.
4. the place of Hunting: 4.1 large game animals (wild land mammals other than leporidae) atasiņ as soon as possible and remove the stomach and intestinal tract (part of eviscerācij);
4.2. small wild game (lagomorpha, and wild birds), if necessary, make a partial eviscerācij (removal of internal organs from the carcass);
4.3. ensure eviscerācij separated during thoracic and abdominal organs (except for the stomach and intestinal tract) the membership of a given carcase.
5. the wild game of death (post mortem) shall be made immediately, but not later than 24 hours after hunting.
6. If the animal's hunting site is not the official veterinarian or the trained person, to make a kill, Hunter of wild game with a separated head and internal organs (except for the stomach and intestinal tract) presented the official veterinarian inspection.
7. If a hunter or trained person finds wild game was typical behavior before hunting or trained person finds pathological changes of eviscerācij during the game with a separated head and internal organs (except for the stomach and intestinal tract) presented the official veterinarian inspection.
8. After the inspection are allowed to separate the big animal heads.
9. Wild game processing site in the economic operator shall ensure that: 9.1. single place skinning or atspalvošan and eviscerācij;
9.2. single place carcass splitting;
9.3. adequate natural or artificial lighting;
9.4. site inspection;
9.5. the storage of animal by-products, and destruction of records that are not intended for human consumption, the European Parliament and of the Council of 3 October 2002, Regulation (EC) No 1774/2002 laying down health rules concerning animal by-products not intended for human consumption, 4., 5., 6., 7., and article 9;
9.6. Tools and equipment inspection and device for disinfecting tools with hot water (not less than 82 ° c) or other equivalent disinfection system;
9.7. European Parliament and Council of 29 April 2004, Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs laid down in chapter II of annex II to the hygiene requirements.
10. Hunter provides game carcasses and offal and cooling temperature for storage, transportation and marketing: big game carcass 10.1 – up to temperature in all parts of the meat is not more than 7 ° C; 10.2. small wild game carcases – up to temperature in all parts of the meat is not higher than 4 ° C; 10.3. offal – to a temperature of not more than 3 ° c.
11. to wild game or meat delivered to the final consumer or business, the Hunter and the official veterinarian or the trained person fills in the accompanying document or the meat of wild game for the supply of small quantities (below – accompanying document) (annex). The accompanying document shall accompany the hunting regulatory legislation established the national forest service permits issued hunting for wild game or limited its copy.
12. The accompanying document shall be completed in triplicate. One copy is made available to the final consumer or business hunters, the second copy shall be kept by the person or a trained official veterinarian, the third copy is stored in a wild game processing site. The accompanying document shall be kept for three years.
13. to prevent the risk of contamination of the meat, game or meat is transported in a clean, easy to wash and, if necessary, disinfected in the vehicle.
14. Wild game meat or chilled according to this provision the requirements of paragraph 11 shall be effected within seven days of hunting.
15. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 rules No. 589 "rules about the order in which the hunters supply wild game or meat in small quantities, and the health of wild game or meat movement" (Latvian journal, 2007, 141 no).
Prime Minister – Environment Minister r. vējonis-Agriculture Minister of education and Science Minister t. koķe annex of the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 July 2010 Regulation No. 645 of the accompanying document to the game or to the supply of small quantities of meat in place of the Minister of Agriculture, Minister of education and science t. koķe