Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 700 in 2010 (27 July. No 38 59) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 January 2009 Regulations No 44 "rules on" operational programme infrastructure and services "22.214.171.124.1. apakšaktivitāt" Appendix of hospital health care development "issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds control law paragraph 10 of article 18 to make a Cabinet of 13 January 2009 Regulations No 44" rules on "operational programme infrastructure and services" 126.96.36.199.1. apakšaktivitāt "Appendix of hospital health care development" (Latvian journal 2009, 22., no. 102; 2010, no. 37) the following amendments: 1. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the cooperation activities within the authority sends the project applicants call for project applications (hereinafter referred to as the notice): 3.1 to 2009 September 1 – the first project application selection round;
3.2. from 1 august 2010 to 30 august 2010 – the second round of project submissions;
3.3. from 1 March 2011 to 2012 April 1-third application round project. "
2. To supplement the provisions under point 3.1, the following wording: "3.1 the first, second and third application round project along the invitation shall be sent at least four applicants from each project planning region."
3. Express (4) and (5) the following: "4. the activity exercised a limited selection of project application form in three project application selection rounds. If the application of the selection of projects project application is rejected, the liaison body within 15 working days after the decision on rejection of the application of the project repeatedly invited the applicant to submit a draft project submissions pursuant to annex 1 of these rules. If the application is submitted 20 working days after the submission of the project application deadline, again in the project the applicant to submit a project application are not invited. Activity within the cooperation of the authority again invited to present project submissions of no more than two times each project application selection round.
5. Activity, total funding available is $135 391 469, including the European regional development fund co-financing – 115 082 749 lats, State budget co-funding: not more than 9 120 237 dollars and private funds, provided by the applicant in the project – not less than LVL: 11 188 483 5.1. submission of the first draft selection round of the total funding is $61 080 388;
5.2. the second project application selection round of the total funding is $21 256 228;
5.3. the third project application selection round of the total funding: 5.3.1. This provision is specified in annex 1, the third application round of projects available for funding 53 054 853 lats;
5.3.2. the first and second application round project funding balance;
5.4. the first and second application round of project funding and the balance that rule 12.2. associations referred to the amount of the eligible cost balance divided third application round project within the proportional to the average number of hospital beds in 2009 between the rules referred to in annex 1 to the project applicants, the status of which this provision in annex 1 as a regional multi purpose hospital. "
4. Replace the words in paragraph 10.8. "promote" with the word "monitor".
5. To replace the words "in paragraph 10.11. leading institution" with the words "certification authority".
6. To express the following paragraph 12: ' 12. the applicant shall submit a Draft project submissions, may be eligible for the total amount of eligible costs not exceeding: 12.1. This provision of the annex under the column "the principal of the Project (including the European regional development fund, the State budget and the related public financing)" specified eligible costs of the project amount;
12.2. This provision of the annex under the column "amount of the project (including the European regional development fund, the State budget and the related public financing) ' specify the amount of the eligible costs, if the project applicant to 2010 31 December is registered in the commercial association with another applicant for the project;
12.3. According to this provision the terms 5.4 calculate amount. "
7. Delete paragraph 13.
8. Deleting the introductory part of paragraph 14, the words "separate cauršūt (caurauklot)".
9. Amend paragraph 14.1.
10. Express 14.6. subparagraph by the following: ' 14.6. the applicant's documentation of the project, stating that the applicant is a registered project in the commercial reorganization, adding another project to the applicant authority, referred to in annex 1 of these provisions, and applying consistent commitment of the institution (if applicable). "
11. Delete paragraph 14.7.
12. Express 21.2. and 21.3. subparagraph by the following: "sending mail 21.2. the paper form in triplicate (original and two copies) indicate, respectively, the" original "or" copy ", the project application form and attachments cauršuj (cauraukl) each, accompanied by an electronic copy of the electronic medium;
21.3. the submitting person in paper form in triplicate (original and two copies) indicate, respectively, the "original" or "copy", the project application form and attachments cauršuj (cauraukl) each, accompanied by an electronic copy of the electronic medium. "
13. paragraph 23 of the following expressions: "23. national financing of the project is not less than 15 percent of the total eligible cost of the project and consists of: 23.1. State budget authorities available government funding for 15 percent of the amount of eligible costs, but not more than 587 236 lats;
23.2. public corporations, local authorities and municipal corporation in the State of the budget available for the co-financing of up to 8 533 001 lats, which is divided between the first and second round of project submissions for projects that received the highest ranking according to the project application evaluation criteria (if the project received the same rating, the State budget is divided between the co-financing of the project concerned the applicants in proportion to the total project eligible for funding): 23.2.1. to 15 percent from 12.1 of these rules, and referred to in paragraph 12.2 of the eligible cost of the project amounts If the applicant is a public corporation and in annex 1 of these rules in the applicant profile projects designated as a specialized hospital or specialised centre;
23.2.2. these provisions 13.21 percentage of 12.1 and 12.2) (listed in the eligible costs of the project amount, if the applicant is a public corporation or a municipal corporation and in annex 1 of these rules by the applicant of the project profile listed as University Hospital, regional hospitals, local multi purpose multi purpose hospital or hospital care;
23.3. private co-financing provided by the applicant of the project. "
14. Replace paragraph 24, the number "10 542 060" with the number "120" 21 084.
15. Make 25 as follows: "25. cooperation authority, if it is available in the State budget, on the basis of the beneficiary's written request, advance provides the advance payment, but not more than the amount that the beneficiary can request the payment request collaborative institution within six months of an advance pursuant to laws and regulations on the procedures foreseen in the State budget to fund the European Union co-financed projects as well as payment and arrangements for the preparation of declarations of expenditure. "
16. Replace paragraph 26, the words "only one project in each of the two" with the words "no more than two projects in each of the three".
17. Replace paragraph 27, the words "the first procurement procedures" with the words "shall ensure the first promulgation of the procurement procedure."
18. Delete paragraph 39.
19. Add to subparagraph 40.8.1 of the rules with the following wording: "40.8.1 refurbishment and reconstruction of infrastructure associated with ambulatory health services.".
20. To supplement the provisions under the following subparagraphs 40.10.1: "40.10.1 land or real estate acquisition;".
21. Express 25.5. subparagraph by the following: "this rule 188.8.131.52. the actions referred to in support of the building, with a total area of at least 70 percent of the country is the direct use of paid health care and emergency medical services, and no more than 30 percent — support the function of the State of paid health care and emergency medical service;".
22. Express 26.0 41.10. section and by the following: "this rule 25.4 26.0.. the actions referred to in this provision, with 41.8. the requirements referred to in subparagraph are not fulfilled, the refurbishment and reconstruction support in accordance with the Act, regulations concerning minimum requirements for medical institutions and their departments for care hospital admissions departments;
40.10 41.10. the provisions referred to in the action is supported, if the authorities of the area together with the planned new building area not exceeding 100 m2 on the bed, and if the new building total area of at least 70 percent of the country is the direct use of paid health care and emergency medical services, and no more than 30 percent — support the function of the State of paid health care and emergency medical services. "
23. Replace 42.2. number "in 2010." with ".".
24. To supplement the rules by 42.3. section as follows: "the application of the third project 42.3. the selection round of the project applicants to limit calculation uses the 2010 statistics."
25. To complement the introductory part of paragraph 43 behind the numbers "with". "the 25.4 40.8.1".
26. Express 43.5. subparagraph by the following: "43.5. costs related to building accessibility for people with functional disabilities;".
27. To replace the words "in paragraph 27.2. inženiertīkl for development" with the words "inženiertīkl and it drives development."
28. Make 44.5. subparagraph by the following: "44.5. costs related to building accessibility for people with functional disabilities;".
29. To replace the words "in paragraph 27.8. inženiertīkl for development" with the words "inženiertīkl and it drives development."
30. Supplement with 44.1 points as follows: "this rule 44.1 40.10.1 States actions include land or real property acquisition costs up to 10 percent of the total eligible project funding, and it is supported, if the land or real estate purchase accepted the Cabinet's decision."
31. Express 45. and 46 as follows: "45. This provision is laid down in paragraph 40.11 eligible actions include the therapeutic process to directly supply the necessary technology and Assembly costs.
46. This provision cost referred to in paragraph 45 of the heading is applicable, if all the following conditions are met: 46.1. cost positions amounting to 25 percent of the total eligible project funding;
46.2. the applicant's project pursuant to this provision the profile annex 1 is a university hospital or regional multi purpose hospital;
46.3. the cost position consistent with health economic center. "
32. To supplement 49 and 51 points behind number "with". "the 25.4 40.8.1".
33. To supplement the provisions under point 51.2 51.1 and by the following: "this rule 184.108.40.206 and 27.7. the costs referred to may not exceed 10 percent of the total amount of the transaction, except that rule 40.2, 40.3, 25.4, and 40.10 referred the actions supported in the framework of which 27.1. these provisions and 27.7. costs referred to may not exceed 25 percent of the total transaction amount.
43.1. Those provisions, 51.2 43.2.,.,., 27.2 26.9 43.9., 44.1, 44.2, 44.3., 27.8 and 27.9.. the costs referred to in (a) must not exceed 10 percent of the total eligible project funding. "
34. Replace 52.2 in the numbers and the words ' 46., 48 and 51 "with numbers and words" 44.1, 46, 48, 51, 51.1 and 51.2 points ".
35. To replace 52.3 in numbers and the words "12, 13, 22, 23 and 24." with the figures and the words "12, 22, 23 and 24.".
36. Supplement with 52.7.,.,., and 52.9 52.8 52.10. subparagraph by the following: "not made, 52.7. based on public works, supply or service contracts;
52.8. resulting from public works, supply or service contract cost incidence;
52.9. not associated with investments in State-paid health care and emergency medical service infrastructure, as well as information and publicity;
52.10. carried out on the basis of the employment contract. "
37. Chapter VI to express the following: "VI. Closing questions 54. This rule 51.1 above eligible cost restriction applies to purchases that are advertised by 1 September 2010.
55. That rule 51.2 above eligible cost limit applicable projects approved after 1 august 2010. "
38. To make the new version of annex 1 (annex).
39. Replace annex 2 in paragraph 2.7. "with the number" 21 084 10 542 060 "120".
40. To express 3. Annex 1 section 1.1.8. subparagraph by the following: "1.1.8. information about the project the applicant associations with other health care institutions: no health care authority, with which the applicant has established projects or plans to create an association merger status (log on the reorganisation of registration/reorganization/restructuring is registered is not registered)" 41. Express 3. Annex 2 section 2.9.4. subparagraph by the following 2.9.4. ":" the development of other services cost effectiveness, if applicable (LVL): 42. Express 3. Annex 2 section 2.11.2. and section 2.11.3. the following wording: "the type of profile 2.11.2. Surgery Description: 2.11.3. Therapy type profile description: 43. Express 3. part A of the annex to section 2.13 2. subparagraph by the following:" activity within reach 2.13. results: URNr.* activity activity name result * Result in numerical terms, the activities of the unit must be the same as specified in paragraph 2.10. One activity can have multiple results, as well as several activities may be one result of the project can be of the following results: • external renovated or reconstructed building (unit of measure-object);
• renovated or reconstructed room at (unit of measure-object);
• renovated or reconstructed surgery type (unit of measure-number);
• renovated or reconstructed giving birth Division (unit of measure-object);
• renovated or reconstructed maternity-type profile (unit of measure-number);
• renovated or reconstructed therapy type (unit of measure-number);
• renovated or reconstructed CPR section (measure-object);
• renovated or reconstructed reception unit (unit of measure-object);
• renovated or reconstructed unit that provides healing processes (disinfection and sterilization services, diagnostic, laboratory and patient functional assessment unit, Department of Pathology with the morgue or the premises for the storage of the dead) (unit of measure-object);
• renovated or reconstructed outpatient Department (unit of measure-object);
• purchase of land or real estate (measure-object);
• built a new building (unit of measure-object);
• delivered technologies (unit of measure-pieces);
• delivered the treatment process requires built-in equipment (unit of measure-pieces);
• ensure accessibility for people with functional disabilities (measure-object);
• The European regional development fund project information and publicity measures (unit of measure-pieces) ".
44. Express 3. part C by the following: "(C) the part of the financing plan, the total cost of the year LVL total eligible costs eligible costs, t.sk.
The total ERDF funding are not eligible for funding, the national t.sk.
national public funding national private funds national budget the budget of a municipality other public funds 1 2 = 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 9 3 + 7 + 8 4 5 6 7 8 9 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 total "Prime Minister, the Transport Ministers k. Gerhard Health Minister Douglas Annex D Cabinet of 27 July 2010 regulations no 700" annex 1: Cabinet of Ministers of 13 January 2009. of Regulation No. 44 hospital health services according to the laws of outpatient and inpatient health care service provider development Minister of health d. Gabor