Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 788 in Riga august 17 2010 (pr. No 42 28) the national education information system, maintenance and updating of the content of the order Issued under the Education Act article 14, paragraph 30 i. General questions 1. determines the national education information system, maintenance and updating content.
2. The national education information system (hereinafter referred to as the scheme) is a national information system whose purpose is to provide State, local, and education institutions in the implementation of the functions in the field of education.
3. the register of educational institutions, educators, education program register register, country wide compulsory education in the age of the child tracking database and academic staff of the registry is a component.
4. the system administrator is the Ministry of education and science.
II. content of the system 5. System includes information about all the educational institutions that are registered in the register of educational institutions (hereinafter educational institution).
6. the educational system shall include the following: 6.1 the information you specify in the register of educational institutions, according to the regulations on the procedure of registration of the educational institution;
6.2. educational institutions accreditation page number, date of issue and term of validity (excluding pre-school educational institution, the interests of the educational institution and the institution of adult education).
7. for educational programmes (except the interest education programmes and adult informal education program) system include the following: 7.1. educational institution, which has the power to implement the education program;
7.2. the education programme;
7.3. education programs;
7.4. the education program code according to the regulations on the classification of educational programmes;
7.5. the vocational training programme, the duration of the implementation of the programme of education, requirements for advance education, granting qualifications;
7.6. the education programs the license number, date of issue and date of expiry;
7.7. the accreditation page number, date of issue and expiry, if the educational program is accredited;
7.8. the educational program license cancellation date and reason for cancellation;
7.9. education programs accreditation date of cancellation and the reason for the cancellation.
8. the student (except learners higher education institution and the institution of adult education) system shall include the following information: name, surname, 8.1;
8.2. the code;
8.3. the sex;
8.4. date of birth;
8.5. nationality and its type;
8.6. the disability and the functional disorders;
8.7. the date when the learner take the educational institution and the date when it is deducted from the education authorities;
8.8. the class, group, or course, according to the educational program, which the learner acquire;
8.9. the identity card issued to the trainees in the document series, number, date of issue, issuing authority, the period of validity of the document;
8.10. to learners education supporting documents issued pursuant to paragraph 12 of these rules;
8.11. the declared place of residence address;
8.12. the actual residence address;
8.13. family members (parents, guardian or audžuģimen), the code of persons and the declared place of residence address.
9. For (other than higher education, and adult education) teachers employed in the system include the following: 9.1. name, surname;
9.2. ID code;
9.3. the sex;
9.4. date of birth;
9.5. nationality and its type;
9.6. the position and the qualifications obtained, labour relations and the termination date of the creation of the educational institution;
9.7. the identity card issued to teachers of document, number, series, date of issue, issuing authority, the period of validity of the document;
9.8. the declared place of residence address;
9.9. the actual residence address;
9.10. educators for education supporting documents issued in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 12;
9.11. educator charging according to laws and regulations that establish the teachers ' wage-setting arrangements, remuneration and the workload of teachers.
10. About educators working in private practice (hereinafter referred to as the private teacher of) the system shall contain the following information: 10.1. name, surname;
10.2. identity number;
10.4. date of birth;
10.5. the private certificate issued number, date of issue, period of validity of the certificate issued;
10.6. education programs and program name where the private teacher is entitled to exercise;
10.7. nationality and its type;
10.8. the declared place of residence address;
10.9. the actual residence address.
11. For the academic staff in the system include information according to laws and regulations for the academic staff of the registry.
12. On the learner or educator to the nationally recognized educational documents (including educator professional development) system include the following: 12.1. personal name, surname, personal code;
12.2. the document issued by the way;
12.3. izdevējinstitūcij name of the document;
12.4. document number, series, date of issue;
12.5. the educational way and learn educational program;
12.6. the acquired qualifications and specialty, if any, was granted;
12.7. a document for professional development-professional development course title and amount of hours.
13. the statistical information to be entered in the accounts table, determine: 13.1. in accordance with the laws of the State of education statistical report forms;
13.2. The Ministry of education and science to subordinated to the vocational training authority, according to the Minister of education and Science approved the form.
III. System update 14. The Ministry of education and Science: 14.1. system and update the information on the highest academic and professional higher education study programmes;
14.2. the system and update the information on the accreditation of higher education institutions;
14.3. you can conclude agreements with public and private entities for data exchange between an automatic online system, and under the existing information systems.
15. a quality national service system and update the information: 15.1 for educational institutions (with the exception of information about the accreditation of higher education institutions);
15.2. the general education, vocational education, vocational education, secondary education, vocational education, professional development and vocational training programmes;
15.3. for academic staff (academic staff register);
15.4. about the private educators.
16. the Government of the Republic and the City municipality (hereinafter the municipality): 16.1. by local education authorities provide termination abolished education authorities information about maintenance of these learners and educators of the authority;
16.2. knows and manages information input system established in local government educational institutions.
17. General education institutions (including educational institutions), vocational training institutions, interests, educational institutions, vocational education institutions (irrespective of their legal status) enters and updates information for learners and educators for formal education as well as education, national statistical reports.
18. on the basis of the documents submitted and of the person in the learner's personal file information, educational institution, enter and update the system this rule 8.2., 5.3., 5.4., 5.5., 8.10 and 8.12. information referred to in point.
19. According to the education authorities in the person of the trainees entered code system online from the citizenship and Migration Board of the population register (hereinafter population register) acquires and retains this provision system 8.1, 8.3., 8.4., 8.5., 5.5., 8.11. and 8.13. information referred to in point.
20. on the basis of the documents submitted by the teacher and employee personal file information, educational institution system and articulates this provision 9.2, 9.6, 9.9, 9.10 and 9.11. referred information.
21. According to the education authorities teachers entered the personal code system online from the population register acquires and retains this provision 9.1, 9.3, 9.4., 9.5, 9.7 and 9.8. information referred to in point.
22. If the population register does not contain information on all or part of the student or educator, you enter into the system and update the education authority, on the basis of the documents submitted and of the person or persons in the employee's personal information.
23. the system online restores information for the student or educator, if the information obtained from the population register, there are changes.
24. the information system or updates immediately, but not later than 10 working days from the date of the acquisition or generation, if the law does not provide otherwise.
25. the national statistical information system of the input is carried out in accordance with the laws of the State of education statistical report form.
26. Information input and updates on academic staff shall be carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations of the academic staff of the registry.
27. the information to be included in the system of online data transfer mode.
IV. System maintenance 28. system technical resources and information archiving provides the system administrator.
29. Entering information and the updating of the system response by the Ministry of education and science, education, government service quality, local authorities and educational institutions according to the competency.
30. In these regulations for carrying out the obligations of a municipality is entitled to designate the Advisor.
31. the right to assign, change, or revoke system administrator.
32. a system administrator to enable a chain of information security measures.
33. a system administrator this provision specified in chapter III authorities and municipalities granted user rights according to those laid down in the legislation, functions and the required information based on the responsible authorities or municipal Manager's request.
34. the request indicates to the system the user's name, ID code, the authority with which the user is working in legal relations, contact telephone number and e-mail address, provide a description of the job responsibilities that require access to the system.
35. a system administrator assigns user rights within three working days after the approach required information receipt and inform by electronic means the users of the system of the rights allocated.
36. the user has the right to transfer user right granted to other persons.
37. If you need to change or revoke access rights, the provisions in chapter III of that authority within three working days, submit a request for a system administrator user rights change or cancellation.
V. concluding questions 38. provisions shall enter into force on September 1, 2010.
39. the vocational training authorities that rule 9.11. referred to information and educational statistics reports include information system started to enter the 2012 September 1.
40. the interests of educational institutions and vocational education authority of this provision, the information referred to in paragraph 8 and of national education statistics reports include information system started to enter the 2012 September 1.
41. a quality national service this provision the information referred to in paragraph 10 of the system started to enter the 2012 September 1.
42. Information on highest academic and professional higher education study programmes and accreditation of higher education institutions of the Ministry of education and science system started to enter the 2012 September 1.
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky, Minister of education and science t. koķe