Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 184 in Riga on 8 March 2011 (pr. No 14) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 9 February 2010 rules no 132 "procedure for granting state aid in the European Union and open project submissions in the form of a competition event" support for business creation and development (including non-agricultural diversification of activities) "Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph do cabinet 9 February 2010 the arrangements no 132" procedure for granting state aid in the European Union and open project submissions in the form of a competition event "support for business creation and development (including non-agricultural diversification of activities) "(Latvian journal 2010, 37, 60, 128 no) the following amendments: 1. Make a 5 second sentence by the following:" the number of the population shall be determined in accordance with the Central Administration of statistics data for the population of Latvia's administrative territories in accordance with the latest national statistical observations. "
2. Delete paragraph 6.2., the words and figures "as well as major economic actors, which corresponds to Commission Regulation No 800/2008 article 2 point 8 of the definition laid down."
3. Supplement with 6.1 points as follows: "persons Related to these regulations 6.1 meaning corresponds to Commission Regulation No 800/2008 annex 1 article 3, paragraph 3 the definition laid down."
4. Express section 9.1 the following wording: "the creation of new micro-enterprise 9.1 – 6.1 of these regulations support the referred applicants – for individuals – as well as micro-enterprises, registered in less than 12 months before the date of submission of the project application and not started business operations;".
5. Replace the introductory paragraph of paragraph 11 in number and the word "with" in paragraph 6.1 number and the word "6".
6. Delete 11.4., 11.32 11.24. and..
7. Express and section 22.214.171.124. the following wording: "11.33. restaurants and mobile food service, except for tourist accommodation (NACE Rev. 2. Title I class 55.25);
11.34. offsite catering on pre-booking and other food service activities (NACE Rev. 2 section 56.2 of the Group I), as well as souvenirs and craft retail products (NACE Rev. 2 section G class 47.78); ".
8. Add to subparagraph 11.43.1 of the rules with the following wording: "11.43.1 the rest of the action in the field of public health (NACE Rev. 2 section 86.90. Q class);".
9. Delete paragraph 12.
10. Express 13.2. subparagraph by the following: "if implemented 13.2 of this rule 9.1. the activity referred in support of micro-enterprises in the start-up the applicant owns not less than 51 percent of the shares of micro-enterprises and has a decisive influence in the newly established micro-enterprises;".
11. Delete paragraph 13.6.
12. Express 14 the following: "14. Support the applicant prepares a business plan showing the following information: 14.1 business original and current situation;
14.2. the enterprise resource management system;
14.3. the activities to be carried out and information about the required investment;
14.4. the specific objectives to be attained and the time frame for implementation, project management requires resources and technical support;
14.6. the project for the implementation of the sector of economic activity and the scheduled production technological process description;
9.1. main partners;
14.8. planned revenue growth economic justification. "
13. Replace 16.1. the words "in the total amount of the project" by the words "total eligible cost of the project."
14. Replace paragraph 16.2. the introductory part, the words "the total amount of the project" by the words "total eligible cost of the project."
15. Express section 16.2.3. by the following: "supporting the applicant proves 16.2.3. operating the economic viability of the project after a year, and the economic viability of the meet this provision in paragraph 126.96.36.199. for that module and at least one of these rules or 188.8.131.52. in subparagraph 184.108.40.206. these indicators."
16. Make 17 the following: "17. To apply for aid, aid the applicant submitted to the rural support service in person, by post or by electronic means in accordance with the laws and regulations on the development of electronic documents, presentation, storage and movement of the following documents: 17.1. project application in duplicate (if the application is submitted in paper form), business plan and financial analysis of economic activity for at least three years. If you plan to implement this rule 9.1. the activity referred to in point operating financial analysis includes the provision of annex 1 (E). 1. and e. 5. section, but, if you plan to implement the activities referred to in point 9.2., annex E – 1.1.2, E, e.., E 3, 4 E 5. and e. 6. section as well as section 7 (E), if the total eligible cost of the project exceeds 70 280 lats. Field support service made a reference to the project application and one copy of the application shall be returned to the project support to the applicant;
17.2. the applicant's statement in accordance with the laws of the State of the European Union and the granting of aid for the development of the rural and fisheries;
17.3. the Declaration of the economic operator's compliance with the tiny company category, according to the laws and regulations of the company declaration procedure pursuant to the small (tiny), or the average of the company;
17.4. proof of project available financial resources. If the project will take credit, for the provision of credit (annex 2). Statement submitted with the project application or within three months after the entry into force of the rural support service of the decision on the application for approval of a project, if a project provides for this rule 29.1. referred to the eligible costs, or six months if the project for this rule, and 29.2 29.3 29.4... "referred to the eligible costs. Do not submit the said certified statement for this rule 9.1 of this loan. Three months after the field support the decision on approval of the application, the project supports the applicants in writing to the rural support service for this rule 9.1 receiving a loan referred to in paragraph 1 by submitting the information in person or by mail. If the project supports the tenderer intends to invest private or any other money funds, it shall submit the documents that prove the availability of funds;
17.5. annual report (full set) for the last year before the conclusion of the project submission (copy (the original show)) in accordance with the annual accounts Act. This requirement does not apply to this rule 9.1. referred to activity;
10.9. the applicant, in accordance with the annual accounts Act did not provide annual accounts, the annual income declaration "revenue from operating activities" for the last two years before the project was concluded in the submission (copy (the original show)) in accordance with the laws and regulations of people's annual income statement. This requirement does not apply to this rule 9.1. referred to activity. Support the applicant, established less than three years before the application date of the project, presented in the just concluded last year;
17.7. operational financial statements for the 12-month period until last month concluded, if the applicant is registered for more than three years before the application date of the project and if it under the last closed financial year report losses more than half of the share capital. The financial statements of the project at the date of the application, not older than two months;
11.1. a statement of the declared place of residence (copy);
11.1. in the land registry office 50 inscription issued (copies (the original show)) or the certificate of the land of the land or the building (construction), which is intended to implement the project (copy (the original show)), or long-term land or buildings (constructions) lease agreement registered in the land register (copy (the original show)) and where the lease term is not less than seven years from the date of submission of the application. If you plan to implement this rule 9.1. the activity referred to long-term land lease to be registered in the land registry within 60 working days of the rural support service of a decision on project approval submissions;
17.10. procurement procedures supporting documents in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure. If you do not need to apply laws on procurement procedures – description of free-form, showing how the price was determined, and information about the entrepreneurs surveyed. Description adds advertising booklets and other information proving the impartiality in determining the price. To qualify for funding for new construction or reconstruction, construction and purchase documents for the construction, reconstruction, simplified reconstruction and general costs, relating to the construction, submitted together with the application for the project or within six months after the entry into force of the rural support service of the decision on the approval of the project application. To qualify for funding for the purchase of building materials, construction and purchase documents submitted with the application for the project;
17.11. for new construction, reconstruction, reconstruction projects for simplified addition submitted: 17.11.1. the planning and architectural task (copy (the original show)), if on the date of submission is not approved technical design;
17.11.2. If for a simplified reconstruction-proof card and the seed documentation (copies of these documents (presented in the original)). Seed documentation is developed under the construction of laws and regulations governing the municipal binding regulations;
17.11.3. accept projects (technical design stage) or a copy of it (the original show). If an applicant provides a project to buy only new construction or building materials for reconstruction, a construction project shall be accompanied by the application, but in other cases, projects shall be submitted not later than six months after the entry into force of the rural support service of the decision on the approval of the project application. If a simplified reconstruction aid them, drawn up by the applicant;
17.11.4. construction permit (copy (the original show)), be submitted not later than six months after the entry into force of the rural support service of the decision on the application for the approval of the project. "
17. Make the paragraph 19 by the following: "19. If you plan to implement this rule 9.1. activity, referred to in support of the applicant within 60 working days of the receipt of the field support service's decision on the application of the project approval, in writing, inform the rural support service of newly-authorized economic operator registration, submitting information in person or by mail, and those provisions 11.1. documents referred to in the registration of land lease, if the project is to be implemented on leased land or leased building (built in) registered in the name of the newly created operator. "
18. The deletion of paragraph 20, the number "12".
19. Make 21 the following: "21. project submissions are ranked according to the criteria for the selection of projects (annex 3). If the selection of the projects are equal, priority is supported by the tenderer who assisted in the project business operation plans to carry out in the territories of the municipalities with less development index determined under the regulations for the calculation of the index for the development of the territory. "
20. Supplement with 21.1 points in the following wording: "this rule 9 paragraph 21.1 of that implementation of activities supported by the Tenderer shall begin no later than six months after the entry into force of the decision on the application for the approval of the project."
21. Replace paragraph 24.1, the number "50" with the number "60".
22. Delete paragraph 24.2. name and number "and 12".
23. To make 25 as follows: "25. throughout the programming period, in support of the applicant's group of persons total eligible cost amount does not exceed EUR 100 000:25.1. equivalent in dollars – for this rule 9.1. referred to activity;
25.2 EUR 200 000. of dollars-the equivalent of this provision 9.2. referred to activity. "
24. Make a cover page of annex 1 (A), (B), (C) and (D) of section 25 the following: to delete the annex 1 section 8.
26. Express 3. attachment the following: "3. the Cabinet of Ministers of 9 February 2010. the Regulation No. 132 in the project selection criteria to make 27 annex 6 by the following:" 6. the annex to Cabinet of 9 February 2010. the Regulation No. 132 of the report of the economic beneficiaries of the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) under "support for business creation and development (including non-agricultural diversification of activities)" (code 312 (311)) v. Prime Minister Dombrovskis Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav in