Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 202, Riga, 15 March 2011 (pr. No 16) 32 amendments to the Cabinet on July 7, 2008, Nr. 514 "in the terms of the national and European aid modalities of compensation payments in the form of a" fisheries development socio-economic measures "" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph to make the Cabinet on July 7, 2008, Nr. 514 "in the terms of the national and European aid modalities of compensation payments in the form of a" fisheries development socio-economic measures ' "(Latvian journal 2008, 106 no; in 2009, 30, no. 170, 203.) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 2, the words "to promote the efficiency and competitiveness of fisheries, as well as to offer the possibility to retire prematurely older fishermen" with the words "compensation to fishermen".
2. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the measure of compensation cost of fishing vessel crew members (the fishermen) after a complete cessation of fishing activities (hereinafter referred to as the compensation)."
3. Delete paragraph 9.
4. Delete the 9.1 point "(if you receive compensation) or completely stopped economic activity or working relationship fisheries (if they get early pension)".
5. Express 10.1. subparagraph by the following: "10.1. the project submission (annex) in two copies, one of which, the applicant gets back to a field support service mark of receipt (not applicable if the project application submitted in the form of an electronic document);".
6. Supplement with 10.5. subparagraph by the following: "the applicant's Declaration of support for 10.5. in accordance with the laws of the State of the European Union and the granting of aid for the development of the rural and fisheries."
7. Delete paragraphs 11 and 16.
8. Express 17 the following: "17. This provision 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 and 6.4. the time limits referred to in the invoices, starting with the day when support the applicant stopped working relationship on the ship, which totally interrupted fishing activities. Termination period shall not exceed three months from the date of the field support service received an application for a fishing vessel to a complete cessation of fishing activities. "
9. Delete paragraph 18.
10. Make the following point 19: "19. After receiving compensation for recurrent support eligible not earlier than after three years."
11. the express section 20.2 as follows: ' 20.2. State social insurance agency provides information about support for the applicant's or beneficiary's calculated the State social insurance contributions and the State social insurance contribution object. "
12. Make a new version of the annex (annex).
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav of the Ministry of Agriculture presented the attachment Cabinet 15 March 2011 regulations no 202 "Cabinet on July 7, 2008. Regulations No 514 Project submission form the Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav in