Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 294 in 2011 (12 April. No 24 42) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on October 21 2008. Regulations No. 882 ' rules on "operational programme human resources and employment ' 126.96.36.199.2. apakšaktivitāt Appendix" support for doctoral programmes "issued under the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management law, article 18, paragraph 10 do cabinet 21 October 2008 No. 882 in the terms of the" rules for the operational programme "human resources and employment ' 188.8.131.52.2. apakšaktivitāt Appendix" support for doctoral programmes "(Latvian journal 2008, 174. no; 2010, 37, 106 no). the following amendments: 1. Complement 3.2.2. subparagraph after the word "degree" with the words "(relevant to the first application round project)".
2. Add to subparagraph 3.2.3 rules with the following wording: "3.2.3. for at least 80 per cent of European Social Fund support for the doctoral candidates have received up to august 31, 2015 has got a doctorate degree (related to the second and, if necessary, the next application round project)."
3. Make paragraph 8 by the following: ' 8. Apakšaktivitāt within the framework of the implemented projects co-financed from the European Social Fund and the State budget. Apakšaktivitāt total available for public funds is 37168220 dollars, consisting of the European Social Fund co-financing 34695181 dollar and national public funds 2473039 lats. "
4. Make 10 and 11 of the following paragraph: "10. Apakšaktivitāt implement the project application to the limited selection. The project application selection, the responsible authority shall organise at least two rounds. If the project application selection round is not a learned activity available public funds or the application is rejected, the competent authority is entitled to organise the next application round project.
11. the first project Apakšaktivitāt application selection round of the total public funding is $35075546. Apakšaktivitāt's second project application selection round of the total public funding is $2092674. Activities for the next round of project submissions, if necessary, organise on activities within remaining funds. "
5. Make the following subparagraph 12.1.1.: "12.1.1. develop and approve the project application form filling methodology, evaluation of the application of the project, the project submission form and submission of a project evaluation methodology for completion of the form, as well as the project application selection and assessment arrangements;".
6. Supplement with 12.6. subparagraph by the following: "its 12.6 website project application form, project evaluation, selection and evaluation of application procedures and project submission form filling methodology."
7. Express 18 as follows: "6. the project minimum total eligible cost of the first project application selection round is late, but maximum 21084-17570100 late in the second and, if necessary, in the next round of project submissions, the minimum amount is $, but maximum 21084-1000000 dollars."
8. Replace paragraph 19, the words "within the framework of the project" with the words "the first application round project".
9. Supplement with 19.1 points as follows: ' 19.1 the second and, if necessary, the next round of project submissions, subject to this provision, paragraph 18 project total eligible cost limit, the higher education institution of the amount of funding available is calculated using the following formula:, where FI-higher education institution of the available funds (LVL);
-Apakšaktivitāt of the second or F2k next application round of projects available for funding (LVL);
I – higher education institutions variant (I = 1, 2, ..., n; n … – higher education institutions);
ΔD-student growth during the period from 1 October 2007 till 2010 October 1 implementation of higher education institution in doctoral programmes that on 31 May 2011 is accredited for six years;
1990s – ΔD total student increases during the period from 1 October 2007 till 2010 October 1 implementation of higher education institutions in doctoral programmes that on 31 May 2011 is accredited for six years. "
10. Add to paragraph 20 number 19. "after" with the word and figure "or 19.1".
11. Replace paragraph 21 in the numbers and the words "31 December 2010" with the figures and word "31 May 2011.
12. Supplement with 21.1 points as follows: "to send the rule 21.1 21. invitations, referred to the Ministry of education and science by the responsible authority shall prepare and submit to the responsible authority to invite the applicant to list the projects."
13. Add to subparagraph behind number 22.1 19. "with the word" and "or 19.1".
14. Express 23.2. the introductory part of point as follows: "project application 23.2. create a completed project submission form (the first application round project framework-annex 1, 2 and, if necessary, the next application round project framework-1.1) and the following annexes:".
15. Delete paragraph 24.
16. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 25, the words "the applicant" with the words "the first application round project the project the applicant".
17. To supplement the rules by 25.1 points as follows: "the 25.1 second and, if necessary, the next round of project submissions, the project applicant project application can be submitted to the responsible body: 25.1 1. paper form by adding an identical project submission form electronic version electronic media – all the documents placed in a package and seal;
25.1 2. electronic document in the form of laws and regulations on electronic documentation, subject to the following requirements: 2.1 project submission 25.1 are developed for DOC, xls or PDF file format;
15.6 2.2. project submission form, and in addition to the original document to be submitted must be signed by the individual applicant's institution of the project manager or his authorised person's secure electronic signature and confirm with the time stamp of the selection before the project submission deadline. If additional documents are copies of the documents must be certified by each individual to the project the applicant secure electronic signature and time stamp before the project application selection deadline. "
18. Replace paragraph 28, the words "applicant" with the words "the first application round project the project the applicant".
19. Supplement with 28.1 points as follows: "the second 28.1 and, if necessary, in the next round of project submissions, the project applicant and project submissions valued in this order – first project submissions valued in conformity with this provision of the annex referred to in paragraph 1, the administrative criteria – annex 3 of this Regulation referred to in paragraph 2, the eligibility criteria, this provision is paragraph 3 of annex 3 the quality criteria referred to in these regulations and annex 3, paragraph 4 of the criteria for the award of funding."
20. To supplement the first sentence of paragraph 30, behind the word "status" with the words "(without voting rights)".
21. the title of chapter V be expressed as follows: "the decision on the project g. approval of application, the approval or rejection of a conditional first round draft selection of the application".
22. To supplement the provisions of this chapter with V1: "v. 1 the decision on the application of the project approval, approval with conditions or disapproval of a second and the next project application selection round 50.1 the determining authority takes a decision to approve the application of the project, if it meets all of the annex 3 of these rules 1, 2 and 4 of the project referred to in paragraph submission evaluation criteria have been assessed with" Yes ", as well as the provisions of paragraph 3 of annex 3 in the application of the project evaluation criteria project submission is received at least 13 points.
50.2 the determining authority takes a decision on the rejection of the application of the project and not further assessed when: 1. submission of draft 50.2 does not satisfy any of the rules in annex 1.1., 1.2., 1.3, 1.4, 2.1.1, 2.1.2. and 2.2.1. criteria referred to in subparagraph;
2. assessment of compliance with 50.2 this rule 3.3.4 the quality criteria referred to in the application, the project has received fewer than three points or assessment of compliance with any of the provisions of annex 3.1 and 3.8. quality criteria referred to in the project application has been received by less than two points assessment of compliance or this provision 3.3.9 the quality criteria referred to received less than one point;
50.2. application of the project 3 does not satisfy this provision 3.4.1 the funding referred to in the award criteria.
50.3 Responsible Authority may decide to approve the application, the project on condition. That decision may include conditions which must be fulfilled in order to project the applicant would be able to conclude an agreement or contract for the project implementation:
1. project application 50.3 clarification pursuant to this provision of the annex 3, 1.6, 1.7 1.5..., 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15., 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6.., 2.1.7 2.1.8 2.1.9.,.,.,., 2.1.10 and 2.1.12 2.1.13 2.1.11,. criteria referred to in subparagraph;
2. the project submission 50.3 higher education institution required the decrease in funding pursuant to this provision to the formula referred to in paragraph 19.1;
50.3 3. clarification of the costs, in the case of the arithmetic calculation error, provided that this rule 61, 62 and 39.2, paragraph cost limit is not exceeded;
50.3 4. responsible authorities certain other legally justified action associated with this rule 50.3 50.3 1., 2., and 3.50.3 referred to conditions and aim for an agreement or contract for the implementation of a project.
50.4 responsible authority within five working days of the adoption of the decision: 1. send the project applicant 50.4 – decision on approval of the application for the project or project submission, or the rejection of an application for the approval of the project;
2. cooperation authority 50.4 – decision on approval of the application for the project and approved project application: 50.4. If application of the project 2.1 filed on paper, send the original of it. The liaison body within five working days after an agreement or contract for the project implementation, the original of the application shall be returned to the competent authority;
2.2. If the project application 50.4 submitted electronically in the form of a document, send it to the appropriate electronic document circulation of the regulatory requirements of the law;
50.4 3. to the Ministry's institutional project is subordinated to the applicant-State founded higher education institution – a decision on approval of the project application (copy) and the project of the information submitted by the applicant pursuant to the provisions of point 6.1 of annex 1 and annex 2.
If the submission is 50.5 approved, provided the applicant in the decision of the project deadline (deadline is determined from 10 to 30 working days from the date of entry into force of the decision) supports the implementation of these conditions and shall provide the responsible authority with information on the evaluation of these conditions. Decision within the time limit set in the information about the conditions of the project, the applicant may submit a maximum of two times.
the responsible authority 50.6 20 working days after the decision, the deadline assessed projects by the end of the applicant's submissions and prepare the opinion.
If the project applicant 50.7 decision the conditions contained in the time limit laid down in the decision and the opinion of the responsible authority is positive, responsible authority within five working days after the signing of the opinion sent: 1. project applicant 50.7-opinion;
2. cooperation authority 50.7-decision on approval of the application, the project on condition, opinion and approved project application: 50.7. If application of the project 2.1 filed on paper, send the original of it. The liaison body within five working days after an agreement or contract for the project implementation, the original of the application shall be returned to the competent authority;
2.2. If the project application 50.7 submitted electronically in the form of a document, send it to the appropriate electronic document circulation of the regulatory requirements of the law;
50.7 3. Ministry which is subordinated to the institutional project, the applicant – founded higher education institution – a decision on approval of the project application (copy) (copy) and the project of the information submitted by the applicant pursuant to the provisions of point 6.1 of annex 1 and annex 2.
If the applicant does not 50.8 shall ensure the fulfilment of the conditions contained in, or does not provide it within the time limit laid down in that decision, the responsible authority opinion is negative and the project application is considered to have been rejected. The responsible authority within five working days after the signing of the opinion sends it to the project applicant.
If the submission is 50.9 confirmed the liaison body with the beneficiary of the financing agreements or contracts concluded for the implementation of a project in accordance with the laws that determine the order in which the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds.
50.10 liaison body within five working days after the conclusion of the agreement in writing inform the Ministry, which is subordinated to the institutional beneficiaries – founded the institution of higher education.
50.11 liaison body, if it is available in the State budget, after an agreement or contract for the project implementation, provide the beneficiary who is not a public authority, advance payment arrangement or agreement for the implementation of the project within the time limits and procedures that according to laws and regulations on the procedures foreseen in the State budget for the European Union structural funds and the Cohesion Fund co-financed project implementation, as well as make payments and preparation of declarations of expenditure. "
23. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph in the 52.2.4: "project submission and 52.2.4. the preparation of the documentation supporting the charge (applies to the first application round project);".
24. Add to 52.3. section after the word "cost" with the words "(relevant to the first application round project)".
25. To complement the introductory part of paragraph 54, after the word "position" with the words and figures "If the contract is concluded until 2011 with the PhD. on 29 April (inclusive)".
26. To complement the rules with 54.1 points as follows: "this rule 54.1 52.2.1. cost referred to in line with the contract concluded by the doctoral student of 29 April 2011, includes a PhD in the following mērķstipendij: 54.1 1. 1. or 2. PhD-course up to 450 dollars per month;
54.1 2. 3rd year PhD student, enrolled in a graduate program of a duration of four years, up to 600 dollars per month;
54.1 3. 3rd year PhD student, enrolled in a graduate program of a duration of three years, or 4. the doctoral student or applicant degree: not more than 800 dollars a month. "
27. Supplement 55 behind the numbers "54." with name and number "or 54.1".
28. To supplement the rules with 55.1 points as follows: "through a contract with 55.1 PhD by 29 April 2011, mērķstipendij may be granted: 55.1 1. doctoral programme learning-course 1 and 2 doctoral candidates;
55.1 2. doctoral programme learning – 3rd year PhD student, if studying in the program of study's duration is four years;
55.1 3. doctoral programme learning and thesis preparation and submission of the project to the programme implementing entities thought or Scientific Council – 3rd year PhD student, if this study programme of a duration of three years;
55.1 4. doctoral program learning and thesis preparation and submission to the public defense of the dissertation Council-4. the doctoral student;
55.1 5. thesis preparation and submission to the public defense of the dissertation Council-degree applicant. "
29. Add to 56.4. subparagraph after the word "cost" with the words "(relevant to the first application round project)".
30. Make 58 the following: "58. Apakšaktivitāt in higher education institutions in the framework of the project implemented by one Dr. Working Manager you can manage up to five PhD jobs."
31. To complement the 59 behind the numbers "54." with name and number "or 54.1".
32. Make 60 the first sentence by the following: "PhD quality support measures available in the project financing plan up to 1000 lats year PhD and used in accordance with the requested funding to develop and approve order."
33. Deletion of 39.7. section.
34. Replace paragraph number "39.7 39.2." with the number "52.2.4.".
35. In expressing subparagraph following 65.3.: "not encountered 65.3 project activities during implementation (except this rule 52.2.4. referred to costs that are eligible from the date of entry into force of the provisions) or carried out later than the month following project implementation."
36. Make 66 as follows: "66. Mērķstipendij may be granted: 66.1. PhD, studying full-or part-time doctoral program financed by the State budget or paying tuition at any of the thematic groups on education, part-time studies are giving it priority mērķstipendij PhD, who works at the University, the academic posts in college or scientific institution (refer to the first application round project, if the contract is concluded until 2011 with a PhD on 29 April);
66.2. the doctoral student, enrolled in an accredited full or part-time doctoral program financed by the State budget or paying tuition at any of the education thematic groups (refer to the first application round project, if the contract with the PhD by 29 April 2011);
66.3. doctoral student who is studying in accredited for six years full or part-time doctoral program financed by the State budget or paying tuition at any of the education thematic groups (refer to the second application round project). "
37. To supplement the rules by 66.1 points as follows: "through a contract with 66.1 PhD by 29 April 2011, mērķstipendij of the priority awarded to doctoral candidates who work in academic at post University, college or scientific institution. Part time studies mērķstipendij is granted only to the doctoral student who, while working in academic posts in the University, college or the Scientific Institute. "
38. To supplement the provisions of this subparagraph with 68.3.: 68.3. "operational programme" human resources and employment "apakšaktivitāt" Appendix 184.108.40.206.1. Support for Masters courses "for the implementation of projects (related through a contract with the PhD by 29 April 2011)."
39. Replace paragraph 76 the words "every month" with the words "no more than every month".
40. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 76.1: "this rule 76.1 54.1 1. mērķstipendij referred to in point 1 or 2. course for doctoral candidates paid monthly up to 350 dollars, that rule 54.1 2. the referred to 3rd year PhD student – each month up to 500 lats, the provision in paragraph 3 that 54.1 3rd year PhD student or 4. course, or PhD degree applicant – each month, not more than 700 lats. All remaining parts of mērķstipendij for a semester for doctoral candidates paid in the month following the previous semester's successful completion of the commitment and assessed. "
41. in paragraph 84 be deleted and the words "84 months."
42. To replace the words "in paragraph 90 of the beneficiaries" with the words "the first application round project funding recipient.
43. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 90.1: "the second project application 90.1 selection round beneficiary 31 December 2013 provides funding for learning no less than 60 percent of the total eligible cost of the project."
44. To complement the 91 behind the number "90." with name and number "or" 90.1.
45.93 and 94 to express the point as follows: "93. This provision To paragraph 92 of the indirect cost rate constant determination of indirect costs is not planned.
94. by the rules referred to in paragraph 92 of the indirect cost rate constant determining the indirect costs of the plan in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers established the indirect cost rate constant and apply from the date of the agreement or the agreement on the implementation of the project. "
46. To complement the provisions in the annex 1.1 (annex 1).
47. To supplement the provisions of the annex (annex 2).
Prime Minister Dombrovskis v. Minister for education and science r. Brok, Ministry of education and science presented in annex 1 of the Cabinet's 12 April 2011 rules no. 294 "annex 1.1 Cabinet of 21 October 2008 a Regulation No 882 Minister of education and science r. Brok annex 2 Cabinet-April 12, 2011 regulations no 294" annex 3 Cabinet October 21 2008. Regulations No 882 Project submission evaluation criteria of the operational programme number and name 1. human resources and employment priority number and the name of the Supreme 1.1 education and science event number and name 1.1.2. Higher education development activities number and the name of the doctor and 220.127.116.11. support for Masters programmes for the implementation of the Apakšaktivitāt number and name 18.104.22.168.2. support for the doctoral programme for the implementation of the Project application selection way limited the project application selection (2nd round) the responsible authority of the Ministry of education and science 1. Administrative criteria rating (yes/no) 1.1 Project applicant is invited to submit a project application to the limited application of the selection of projects N 1.2 project submission is submitted to the responsible authorities within the specified N 1.3. project the application is drawn up into N 1.4. project application is made in the Latvian language N 1.5. Project application has been drawn up according to the project application form, and all of the forms are filled in the section P 1.6. Project application has been submitted according to the requirements – in paper form is submitted the required number of copies of the application for the project (the original and a copy of the application (if provided) is cauršūt (caurauklot)) or electronic form, a document signed with a secure electronic signature according to the legislation on the electronic design of the project application, P 1.7. is signed by the project applicant institutions Manager or his authorised person P 1.8. Project application is accompanied by all the regulatory provisions for the implementation of the said annex, apakšaktivitāt P 1.9. deadlines for the implementation of the project and the allocation of costs over the years correspond to the rules for the implementation of specific apakšaktivitāt project implementation period of the project application in the 1.10 P requested co-financing from the European Social Fund and the total eligible costs indicated in lats P 1.11. the project required in the application of the European Social Fund co-financing shall not exceed the regulatory provisions on the implementation of the apakšaktivitāt the amount of co-financing of the project application, P 1.12. the requested total eligible cost not less than the minimum and not exceed the maximum amount of eligible costs according to the rules for the implementation of the apakšaktivitāt P project submission 1.13. eligible costs over the years specified in full in the arithmetic right and meet the budget totals listed in the summary P 1.14. project submissions given in eligible positions correspond to the rules for the implementation of those apakšaktivitāt eligible costs in the project application, P 1.15. the planned project costs does not exceed apakšaktivitāt of the implementation of the rules on certain cost limits P 2. eligibility criteria rating (yes/no) 2.1 application the project eligibility criteria 2.1.1. project the goal meet the objective of increasing the apakšaktivitāt all education thematic group of the Supreme qualification doctoral degree got the number of professionals able to plan, create and implement the production of high technology products, services and products with high added value in promoting economic development on the basis of the innovation project 2.1.2 N implement the following eligible activities: the provision of doctoral mērķstipendij in all thematic groups of education N 2.1.3. project application is defined in the problem addressed and justified the chosen target group needs the project application, P 2.1.4 and planned activities provide defined problems and meeting the needs of target groups P 2.1.5. Project activities are clearly defined, proportionate with the planned time schedule for implementation and ensure the planned results in the application of the project P 2.1.6. expected results and indicators are clearly defined and measurable (reachable results are specified in units with specific values) project planned P 2.1.7. results and their indicators contribute to the outcome of such a apakšaktivitāt pointer-1 600 doctoral candidates who have received the support of the European Social Fund in studying the project of mērķstipendij P 2.1.8. doctoral candidates to be granted by tender, the contract for granting the switch with mērķstipendij PhD, tender received the highest rating of the project application, P 2.1.9. subject to an agreement that will be closed with a PhD on mērķstipendij, to determine the obligations and duties to the PhD doctoral degree got within a time limit of not more than five years, and the higher education authority's commitments and obligations required for the doctoral candidates to support a doctoral degree earned within the time limit set for P project submission 2.1.10 describe the project management, implementation, and monitoring system and the required resources (in the number of staff involved, qualifications and responsibilities, the available material and technical base), and they are appropriate to the needs of the project. the project submission 2.1.11 P is justified, as it will ensure the sustainability of the results achieved and maintenance after completion of the project apakšaktivitāt the implementation of the rules on the time limit specified in the project application, P 2.1.12. the specified project costs match the expected period of the project implementation they are necessary and reasonable to achieve project results and the implementation of planned activities planned in the project P 2.1.13. publicity and information dissemination activities comply with the laws and regulations of the European Union's structural and cohesion funds publicity and funded projects visual identity requirements of the project the applicant 2.2 P eligibility criterion 2.2.1. Project applicant is a higher education institution, which shall implement a doctoral program or a program N 3. Quality criteria rating (point scale) 3.1.
The European Social Fund aid effectiveness – project planned in the doctoral degree got the number against the planned European Social Fund, the number of beneficiaries of the doctoral programmes (expressed as a percentage) must be at least 2 paragraphs 3.1.1. more than 90% 5 of 75 to 90% 3.1.2 3.1.3. less than 75% 2 0 3.2 project contribution to the doctoral programme quality and efficiency by promoting the development of Doctoral School of doctoral programmes (PhD School-multidisciplinary subject-oriented doctoral programmes that provides a number of sectors or sub-sectors PhD scientists and society development of cooperation in the important and topical themes, collaboration between the departments of universities, scientific institutes and other higher education institutions) is not exclusive Criteria 3.2.1. project provides for a new graduate school, the design and the implementation of the 3 project involves existing 3.2.2 Doctoral School implementation 2 3.2.3. project does not provide for the doctoral school or implementation 0 3.3. institutions of higher education cooperation the concentration of resources, contributing to doctoral programmes is not exclusive Criteria 3.3.1. Doctoral School or doctoral programmes European Social Fund beneficiaries are implemented in cooperation with other higher education institutions of 3 doctoral school or 3.3.2 doctoral programmes European Social Fund beneficiaries is one of the institutions of higher education within scientific institutions 3.4 0, foreign higher education institution or organization involvement in the implementation of the doctoral programme must obtain at least 3 point 3.4.1. projects applicant has created and operates a cooperative mechanism providing for research managers to attract the research leading scientists from scientific institutions or enterprises or academic staff from the foreign higher education institutions, as well as the existing cooperation is provided for continuation of the project 5 project applicant 3.4.2 cooperation mechanism is created, but the project is expected to attract one or more scientific institutions or firms or foreign higher education institutions in the implementation of the programme of study , which is expected to conclude a cooperation agreement, with the intention of demonstrating the Protocol 3 3.4.3. not for attracting scientific institutions or firms or foreign institutions of higher education study programmes 0 3.5. Higher education institutions in the implementation of international cooperation that characterizes the following forms of cooperation: 2) international cooperation agreements;
2) international project;
3) academic staff exchanges;
4) student exchange Criteria are not exclusive to 3.5.1. institution of higher education implemented three or four of these forms of cooperation 3 3.5.2. higher education institutions are pursuing two of the above forms of cooperation 2 3.5.3. higher education institutions shall implement one of the following forms of cooperation 1 3.5.4. institution of higher education is not one of the above forms of cooperation 0 3.6. competitiveness of higher education institutions in the international academic environment, characterized by the following indicators : 1) on the basis of a tender, the associated foreign academic staff;
2) foreign student association;
3) programmes of study foreign languages are not exclusive Criteria 3.6.1. higher education institution fulfils all three of those international competitiveness indicators 3 3.6.2. higher education institution fulfils two of the listed international competitiveness indicators 2 3.6.3. higher education institution performs one of the following international competitiveness indicators 1 3.6.4. institution of higher education is not one of the mentioned international competitiveness indicators 0 3.7. project contribution to the higher education institution or the institution innovative capacity building is not exclusive criteria of the project promote 3.7.1. technology transfer and commercialization capabilities in the promotion a number of higher education institutions, the project promotes the 3 3.7.2. technology transfer and commercialization capabilities increase, in respect of certain directions of study 2 fosters draft 3.7.3. technology transfer and commercialization capabilities increases for certain programs of study 1 3.7.4. project does not contribute to technology transfer and commercialization capabilities increase 0 3.8. Project implementation risks (possible incidence of resources, insufficient academic staff, insufficient in number of doctoral studētgribētāj reflektant not enough, the academic or scientific capacity, student reduction and other risk assessment must be obtained) at least 2 points in the application's project 3.8.1. assess potential risks, developed action plans for all identified risks for the elimination or reduction of 3 project submission 3.8.2 possible risks identified in part, action plan identified for the elimination or reduction of risk developed in incomplete submission of the project 2 3.8.3. potential risks identified in part, developed action plan identified risks in the project application 1 3.8.4. not assessed potential risks 0 quality criteria for priority evaluation (HORIZONTAL point scale) 3.9. Project provides for measures which contribute to the fundamental principle of equal opportunities (gender equality, active aging and disabled people) should be obtained at least 1 paragraph 3.9.1. the measures intended to promote observance of fundamental principles of three 3 3.9.2. the measures envisaged to facilitate the observance of the fundamental principles of the two 2 3.9.3. the measures envisaged to facilitate the observance of the basic principle of one 1 3.9.4. not intended for measures to promote respect for the fundamental principles of equal opportunities 0 4. Funding criteria rating (yes/no) 4.1.
If the application complies with this annex 1.1., 1.2., 1.3, 1.4, 2.1.1, 2.1.2 and 2.2.1. referred to the assessment criteria 3.1 and 3.8. evaluation criteria referred to in point each has received at least 2 points, 3.4. assessment criteria referred to in subparagraph has received at least 3 points, 3.9. assessment criteria referred to in subparagraph has received at least 1 point and the quality criteria in the standings has received at least 13 points, then the project submissions, listing in order of priority, starting with the most points gained, the project submission has sufficient available apakšaktivitāt selection round of funding N notes.
1. project submissions valued with "Yes" or "no" in accordance with the administrative and eligibility criteria. If the assessment is negative: N-project application is rejected;
P-can make a decision on project approval with conditions.
2. project submissions valued by assigning a certain number of points in accordance with the quality criteria. Criteria, where appropriate, the specified minimum number of points that must be obtained for the project application will not be rejected. "
Minister of education and science r. Brok