Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 447 Riga, June 14, 2011 (pr. 17. § 36) provisions on varieties of livestock farms the eligibility criteria and breed livestock farm status and cancellation order Issued in accordance with the breeding and rearing of animals Act 7 of the second paragraph of article 4, paragraph 1. determine the breed of agricultural animal breeding farms eligibility criteria and breed livestock farm status and cancellation procedures.
2. To breed livestock farm status may apply for the farm, dealing with varieties of livestock (hereinafter holding) and meet the following criteria: 2.1 the farm flock is established and the animals are marked in accordance with the laws and regulations on agricultural animals, their herd and the procedure for registering holdings and livestock tagging procedures;
2.2. the holding for at least a year to implement the development plan of the herd, which is consistent with the relevant breed livestock breeders ' organization that has been assigned a variety of livestock breeders organization status in accordance with the laws and regulations for breed livestock breeders ' organization eligibility criteria and breed livestock breeders organization status (hereinafter referred to as the Organization);
2.3. farm livestock shall be in accordance with the procedure of monitoring of livestock regulatory laws and relevant animal species breeding program;
2.4. the farm flock is examined under veterinary legislation in the field of regulatory requirements;
2.5. the farm flock according to the species of animals bred, breeding program for selekcion and contributes to high-value breeding animals intended for breeding and farm livestock for sale;
2.6. holding checked as well as breeding livestock breeding used for reproduction or breeding material, certified according to the laws of bovine animals, swine, sheep, goat and horse breeding animals, their semen, ova and embryos of the certification;
2.7. animal housing conditions meet the relevant livestock species laid down in the regulations of the General agricultural animal welfare requirements.
3. varieties of livestock farms status granted to the holding organization.
4. Holding, qualifying for a variety of livestock holding status, the Organization shall submit: submissions 4.1;
4.2. characteristics of the herd;
4.3. develop plans of the herd.
5. the Organization of the month after the rule referred to in paragraph 4, the receiving application to assess the conformity of this provision the holding referred to in paragraph 2, the criteria and accepts one of the following decisions: 5.1 for the breed livestock farm status;
5.2. the refusal to grant an agricultural variety breeding status.
6. If the Organization, assessing compliance with these provisions of the holding referred to in paragraph 2, the criteria, finds deficiencies, it shall inform the farm and set a time limit for the correction of deficiencies.
7. If the holding organization's deadline shortcomings, the Organization adopted a decision on the refusal to grant a variety of livestock farms.
8. the Organization shall collect and provide to the State Agency "agricultural data centre" (hereinafter referred to as the data center) for information on the holdings, which are assigned to the appropriate animal species breed livestock farm. The data center said the list of holdings and articulates its inserts homepage on the internet.
9. the organization not less frequently than every five years, surveyed the holding concerned, draw up a survey of the herd, and takes one of the following decisions: 9.1. for a variety of livestock farms conservation status, subject to compliance with the rules referred to in paragraph 2 of the eligibility criteria;
9.2. for a variety of livestock farms status suspension, if these rules are not respected 2.1., 2.6 or 2.7. eligibility criteria referred to in point. The decision by the Organization of the deficiencies referred to restore the farm breeds of livestock farms;
9.3. for a variety of livestock farms in the status of the cancellation, if these rules are not complied with or 2.3 2.5. eligibility criteria referred to in point.
10. If an organization has decided on a breed of livestock farms, farm status after a year of the date of adoption of the decision may submit an application for a breed of livestock farms status if the organization mentioned in the decision.
11. If holding up to the date of entry into force of the provisions has been assigned to breed livestock farm, it is also valid after the entry into force of these regulations.
12. the rules shall enter into force on July 1, 2011.
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky, Agriculture Minister traffic Minister u. Augul States