Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 479 in Riga on 21 June 2011 (pr. No 39 71) swine monitoring procedure issued in accordance with the breeding and rearing of animals article 12 of the law on the first part of rule 1 defines the monitoring of pigs (hereinafter supervision).
2. Monitoring the year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
3. agricultural variety breeding organisation recognised in accordance with the laws and regulations for breed livestock breeders organization eligibility criteria and breed livestock breeders organization status (hereinafter referred to as the Organization), diet monitoring database (hereinafter database) and provides monitoring data processing.
4. before the commencement of monitoring swine herd owner (hereinafter referred to as the herd owner) submits an application for monitoring the Organization's inception. The application indicates the number of the herd.
5. A person who conducts supervision (hereinafter monitoring) for breeding sows determines such monitoring data: 5.1 sēklošan date;
5.2. the boar's identification number;
5.3. the calving date.
5.4. number of litters;
5.5. fertility: 5.5.1. live born piglets;
5.5.2. the number of live born piglets;
5.5.3. non-viable pig;
5.6. applied to or subtract the number of piglets;
5.7. the number of piglets weaned and separation date.
6. Breed livestock farms, established in accordance with the regulations for a variety of livestock farms the eligibility criteria and breed livestock farm status and cancellation procedures, in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 5 of the monitoring data in the records of the monitoring data in accordance with the breeding program of the pig.
7. Monitor not less than once monthly these terms are recorded in the database referred to in paragraph 5, the monitoring data.
8. the Organization, in accordance with the laws on data protection provides an authorized access to the database: 8.1 the owner herd;
8.2. the supervisor in paragraph 5 of these rules the registration;
8.3. the public authorities authorized persons, that laws and regulations on the breeding performance of the duties laid down by the need to use existing information in the database.
9. Monitor has the following responsibilities: 9.1 in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions provide a herd monitoring data capture and accurate data tracking database;
9.2. to inform the State Agency "agricultural data centre" (hereinafter referred to as the data center) and the food and veterinary service, if monitoring is not carried out in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
10. The herd owner has the following rights: to receive supervised 10.1. advice on issues related to monitoring;
10.2. to receive from the organization information for your herd monitoring results.
11. The herd owner has the following responsibilities: to provide monitoring 11.1 data availability and monitoring food and veterinary service;
11.2. to inform the data center and the food and veterinary service for violations monitoring work;
11.3. in accordance with the procedure laid down in the civil code to agree with monitor for monitoring the performance of work if the herd owner does not perform monitoring in your herd.
12. the Organization every year until 15 February submitted to the data center monitoring data summary of the previous year of monitoring. The summary indicates the following: 12.1. a household name;
12.2. the herd registration number;
12.3. the number of sows;
12.4. fertility: 12.4.1. the number of live born piglets;
12.4.2. the number of live born piglets;
12.4.3. non-viable pig;
12.5. the average number of piglets weaned litters;
12.6. until the fall of piglets weaned (percentage).
13. The data center during the month following that rule 12. monitoring data referred to the receipt of the summary of the place it on your website, the address of which is specified in the State regional development agency in the public service.
14. These regulations 3, 7, 8, 12 and 13 shall enter into force on January 1, 2012.
15. Monitor up to 15 February of 2012, submit data center 2011 monitoring data (annex).
16. the rules shall enter into force on July 1, 2011.
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky Minister of Agriculture j. Dūklav annex Cabinet 21 June 2011 regulations no 479 farming Minister j. Dūklav in