Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 637 in Riga on 16 august 2011 (pr. No 48 35) meat goat management order Issued in accordance with the breeding and rearing of animals article 12 of the law on the first part of rule 1 defines the specialized varieties of meat goats and other breeding goats for meat production (hereinafter referred to as the meat goats) monitoring arrangements.
2. Monitoring the year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
3. Meat goat flock owner (hereinafter referred to as the herd owner) provides all in one shed kept meat goats.
4. before the commencement of monitoring stocking holder agricultural variety breeding organisation recognised in accordance with the laws and regulations for breed livestock breeders organization eligibility criteria and breed livestock breeders organization status (hereinafter referred to as the Organization), the application for the initiation of follow-up work. The application indicates the number of the herd.
5. the natural person who performs oversight (monitoring), lists the following monitoring data: 5.1 5.1.1 dzīvmas the kid: at birth;
5.1.2. dzīvmas 50 days old;
5.1.3. the date of weighing 50 days old;
5.2. the breeding goats mother: 5.2.1 calving date.
5.2.2. goat identification number;
5.2.3. fertility: 126.96.36.199. life born kid;
188.8.131.52 stillborn kid.
6. Holdings, which works according to the breeding program for meat goats, including varieties of livestock farms, established in accordance with the regulations for a variety of livestock farms the eligibility criteria and breed livestock farm status and cancellation procedures, monitoring data records according to the breeding program for meat goats.
7. Monitor monitoring data used to prepare the organization registration form and in monitoring the next February 1, paper or electronic document submitted to the Organization of these provisions referred to in paragraph 5 of the monitoring data for the previous year of monitoring.
8. Exterior scored all meat goat in the monitoring according to the breeding program for meat goats.
9. the natural person carrying out the assessment (hereinafter valuator), breeding in meat goat referred to evaluation data recording exteriors used the Organization to prepare forms and data referred to a paper or electronic document sent within 20 days.
10. the organization collects and stores data, as well as monitoring by this provision in paragraph 7 and 9 this disclosure recorded this month.
11. the organization each year, before 15 February, State Agency "agricultural data centre" (hereinafter referred to as the data center) by paper or electronic document in the form of a summary of monitoring data for the previous year of monitoring. The summary indicates the following: 11.1 a household name;
11.2. the registration number of the herd;
11.3. meat goat mothers;
11.4. fertility: 11.4.1. life born kid;
11.4.2. stillborn kid.
12. Data Center a month after this provision in paragraph 11 that monitoring data summary receipt place it on your Web site (the Web site address is specified in the State regional development agency public service catalog).
13. Monitor and evaluator must: 13.1. in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions provide a herd monitoring data acquisition, recording and transmission of information organization;
13.2. to inform the data center and the food and veterinary service, if monitoring does not take place according to the procedures laid down in these provisions.
14. the Monitor shall have the right to: 14.1. checking the monitoring equipment used in livestock;
14.2. to inform the owner of the herd of goats meat, non-compliance with the conditions of supervision.
15. An assessor shall have the right to: 15.1. getting information about meat goat herd, which is to be seen in the exterior;
15.2. to inform the owner of the herd of goats meat non-compliance with the conditions of evaluation of exterior.
16. Stocking holder is entitled: 16.1. to receive, monitor and evaluator's advice on matters related to the supervision of meat goats and exterior evaluation;
16.2. to receive from the organization information for your herd monitoring results.
17. Stocking holder is obliged to ensure the monitoring of 17.1: data availability and monitoring food and veterinary service;
17.2. to inform the data center and the food and veterinary service for violations monitoring work;
17.3. in accordance with the procedure laid down in the civil code to agree with monitor for monitoring the performance of work if the herd owner does not perform monitoring in your herd.
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky, Agriculture Minister of environmental protection and regional development Minister r. vējonis