Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 662 in 2011 (30 august. Nr. 50) professional qualification examination procedures in accredited training programmes Issued in accordance with the Education Act, article 14, paragraph 33, and professional education Act 7 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines the professional qualifying examination (hereinafter examination), including centralised professional qualifications exam (hereinafter referred to as the centralized exam) procedures accredited vocational education programs.
2. the provisions do not apply to qualification exams of higher vocational education programs.
3. Examination of sorts to get first, second or third-level qualifications included in the classification of the Latvian education elementary education in vocational, vocational training, vocational secondary education and professional continuing education programs or, if the person wishes, assess its outside the formal education system acquired professional competence (except education program protections of civil and military).
4. the examination process provides an accredited professional education institution or an accredited examination Center (for the centralized exams) (hereinafter referred to as examination institution) in collaboration with the National Center of educational content (hereinafter referred to as the Centre) or the Ministry of culture and industry.
5. the Centre shall establish a centralised exam content. The rest of the qualifying examination content the examination institution developed.
6. the examination consists of two parts – theoretical part and a practical part.
7. Examination of the theoretical part can begin to organize, after receiving the final evaluation-mark rating scale in 10 balls or "counted" – all subjects and practical teachings, but the practical part of the sorting-, after receiving the final evaluation in practice. This paragraph does not apply to persons who are assessed to be outside the formal education system in professional competence acquired.
8. A Person who has reached the age of 18 and in self-education has acquired the specific vocational training program, as well as learned professions included in the standard theoretical knowledge and practical skills, sort of institution examinations qualifying examination according to the chosen professional skills.
9. A Person who has acquired vocational education vocational training establishment or acquired the specific vocational training program of self-education (hereinafter referred to as the examinee), each part of the examination of the relevant academic year may turn only once.
10. Qualifying Exam (except the centralised examination) the theoretical developments of the date and the starting time is determined by the independence of the institution in accordance with the appropriate educational learning process contained in the programme schedule.
11. The centralized exam the theoretical share of the date and the starting time is determined by the Center.
12. Examination of the practical part of the date and the starting time is determined by the examining body.
13. Examining Authority within 10 working days after the last qualifying exam sends the Center or to the Ministry of Culture (depending on jurisdiction): 13.1. Qualification exam copy of a summary of the results (annex 1);
13.2. the centralized exam the theoretical part examined eksaminējam responses (the originals).
II. Application qualifications exam for the sort of Examination 14 to 15 of the school year in September, according to the jurisdiction of the centre forward or to the Ministry of Culture information for this school year for the qualifying examination, indicating the professional qualifications and the planned examination of the theoretical part of the time.
15. in order to ensure the centralised examination, that the theoretical part of the trainees will file electronically, professional education institution creates a student list, which specifies the ID of the learner and professional qualifications to be acquired.
16. The rules referred to in paragraph 15 of the list of professional education institution until the school year 15 November send to the Center.
17. This provision of the changes referred to in paragraph 15 of the list of professional education body shall inform the Centre no later than three working days before the centralised examination.
18. for each learner that centralized exam the theoretical part will file electronically, the Centre granted a unique code, after which the Central examination process will be identified in the centralised examination completed the learner materials (hereinafter referred to as the eksaminējam of the code), and sends it to the vocational training authority.
19. the head of vocational education institutions to its centralized exam progress to date, which is the theoretical part sorts electronically, in writing, notify the learner him assigned the code eksaminējam.
III. Examination of programs and content development center, 20 the Ministry of culture or institution under the jurisdiction of the examination in accordance with the professional standards of the qualifying examination program. Qualifying examination in specified qualifying examination: 20.1. objectives;
20.2. the recipient;
20.3. the structure of the work;
20.4. the progress of necessary equipment, technology, and space;
20.5. the evaluation procedure.
21. the Centre Central exam programs and develop its content be invited to participate in the examination of the institution and the representatives of the sector.
22. The Ministry of culture examination programs invited to participate in the development of examination institution and representatives of social partners.
23. Until the school year is December 1:23.1. Center the centralised examination program inserts a Web site (URwww.visc.gov.lv);
23.2. The Ministry of culture examination program inserts a Web site (URwww.km.gov.lv).
24. the examining institution shall, not later than three months (continuing education programs-one month) before the qualification exam examination programs and examination material shall be submitted to the coordination centre or cultural Ministry (according to jurisdiction).
IV. Preparation for the qualifying examination examination institution 25 creates a qualifying examination of schedule (annex 2). It confirms the independence of the institution.
26. Examination schedule for the examination institution shall send to the Centre or under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Culture no later than one month before the exam. Get information about the examination process for graphics Centre or the Ministry of culture included the joint examination of the graphic and place it on your website.
27. the head of the institution for Examination no later than one month before the examination creates examination Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission is made up of the President of the Commission, Vice-President of the Commission and at least one member of the Commission. The personnel of the Commission approved by the examining body.
28. If examination of the progress of the examination body provides in cooperation with the Ministry of culture, the head of the institution for examination no later than one month before the examination Commission creates, which is made up of the President of the Commission, Vice-President of the Commission and at least one member of the Commission, and the Commission with the Ministry of culture. The personnel of the Commission approved by the examining body.
29. the Commission included in the economic sector concerned persons who meet the following requirements: 29.1. the President of the Commission is the person with the higher education according to the classification of the Latvian education education thematic area and worked in the economic sector or persons with a higher education and length of service of not less than three years in the relevant economic sector. Exceptionally, the President of the Commission can be a person with professional secondary education profession, which is not obtainable under the higher education in Latvia if the Latvian Chamber of Crafts master diploma issued by the Office and the person's length of service of not less than five years in the economic sector;
29.2. the Vice-Chairman of the Commission, is a person with higher education and length of service of not less than three years in the economic sector concerned or person with a corresponding or higher professional qualifications and length of service of not less than three years in the economic sector;
29.3. the Member of the Commission is the person with the corresponding or higher professional qualifications or with the Latvian Chamber of Crafts of the diplomas issued by the other guy's position and length of service of not less than one year in the relevant economic sector.
30. the composition of the Commission includes the person can not be eksaminējam the teacher, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, guardian, brother, sister or spouse.
31. If necessary, the head of the examination institution may appoint Commission Assistant who prepares the premises, equipment, materials and documentation. Commission Assistant does not participate in the evaluation of the person eksaminējam.
32. the Commission's Assistant may not be the person who participated in the examination of the content of the eksaminējam, the teacher, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, guardian, brother, sister or spouse.
33. an accredited educational institution, in the exercise of an accredited professional education program, not later than five months (professional continuing education programs – not later than two months) before the scheduled examination day examination institution shall submit an application. The application shall indicate the following: 33.1. educational institutions;
33.2. the education authorities the driver's name and surname;
33.3. the name of the program code and the duration of the exercise;
33.4. the professional qualifications;
33.5. the number of learners;
20.9. the first name and last name of the person that an educational institution is authorised to arrange with the examination of the issues.
34. the Centre, the Ministry of culture or examining authority (under the jurisdiction) in accordance with these rules, the qualification exam program, as well as the profession and the nature of the work place not later than one month before the examination determines the qualifying examination of the theoretical and practical part of operations (hereinafter referred to as examination performance activities), with the following structure: 34.1. the qualification exam material (in paper form) of the opening;
21.3. centralized examination material received in electronic form and opening;
21.3. centralized examination material in electronic form for creating derivative in paper form;
21.4. the invitation to enter the exam examinees;
34.5. the theoretical part of the examination material for distribution;
21.5. the eksaminējam presentation of the theoretical part of the examination process;
21.6. the theoretical part of the examination start time;
21.6. the theoretical part of the examination of the end of time;
21.7. the Commission's introduction to the practical part of the exam content;
34.10. eksaminējam the presentation of the safety rules;
34.11. eksaminējam presentation of the practical part of the tasks, the sequence and location;
34.12. examination of the practical part begins and task execution time;
34.13. the examination of the eksaminējam theoretical and practical parts of the assessment task.
35. the Centre, or the Ministry of culture and not later than 10 days before the qualifying examination issued by the examination body examination examination of program materials and information on the qualifying examination for the duration of the transaction. Examining authority use only the qualification examination of harmonized examination materials.
36. an accredited professional education institutions authorised person no later than 10 working days before the start of the qualifying examination in addition to the rules specified in paragraph 33 the information submitted to the examining institution concerned the following: 36.1. the education authorities the driver order for learners who are in accordance with the provisions of point 7 are eligible to sort qualifying examination;
36.2. the document certifying the payment of expenditure on materials, equipment, and energy related to the qualification exam and calculated according to the number of trainees.
37. the independence of the institution Manager provides the eksaminējam introduction of the qualifying examination for the duration of the action time no later than five working days before the examination. Not an accredited education institution examination institution Manager sends information on the qualifying examination for the duration of the action time no later than five working days before the examination.
V. the centralized exam materials (delivery)
38. The centralized exam materials only examining institutions.
39. The centralized exam materials examination institution receives in paper form (hereinafter referred to as the exam materials) and electronically (hereinafter referred to as e-materials).
40. the Centre down the Central exam material place and date of issue and shall inform the institution of the head of the examination no later than one month before the centralised examination process.
41. The centralized exam materials are packaged in envelopes. An envelope is a label that contains the name of the examination body, the Central exam name and the date.
42. the sealed envelopes containing the centralized exam materials, examination, the head of the institution or his authorised person issuing Center no earlier than five working days before the centralised examination.
43. Examination the head of the institution or his authorised person centralized exam material receipt with the signature on the centralized exam material issue log.
44. The envelope has the following centralized exam materials: 44.1. theoretical materials, answer sheet and practical parts of the material – one copy;
44.2. the theoretical part of the question, the correct answers, the solutions of tasks and evaluation criteria-one sealed envelope;
44.3. the practical part solutions – one sealed envelope;
27.6. the practical part of the evaluation criteria-one copy.
45. the Centre e-materials delivered in PDF file format.
46. Two weeks before the Central exam Centre by sending an electronic letter to the head of the institution, examining Board informed of e-materials supply and indicates the Web site address and authorization data.
47. the Central exam day two hours before the start of the exam Center e-materials published to the specified Web site.
48. the head of the institution by examining e-receipt of materials to act in accordance with this provision, paragraph 34.
49. The examination institutions leader: 30.5. provides centralized examination material retention and confidentiality of content;
30.6. organise the centralised examination theoretical material, answer sheet and practical parts of the material reproduction number required and insert the envelopes, subject to the following conditions: 49.2.1. in a separate envelope inserts theoretical materials and answer sheets;
49.2.2. in a separate envelope, place the practical parts of the tasks;
49.2.3. in a separate envelope, place the theoretical part of the page correct answers;
49.2.4. in a separate envelope inserts a part of the solution of practical tasks and assessment criteria;
30.6. the sealed envelope, which placed in the centralized exam materials, write on each envelope the name of professional qualifications, a description of the contents of the envelope and when to open the envelope.
Vi. Examination venue security 50. Envelope with the relevant qualification examination materials Commission President opens 30 minutes before the qualifying examination part of the start of the examination body, Commission, observers and representatives in the presence of eksaminējam.
51. The Chairman of the Commission checks whether the examination materials are sufficiently numerous, and if all of this is not enough, eksaminējam organizes the material reproduction of the required number.
52. the examining institution Manager ensure that the examination of the premises would be: 52.1. clock, placed in a visible place;
52.2. the separate table, desk or work space for each eksaminējam and other technical equipment required for each qualification examination of the specifics.
53. the head of the examination body shall ensure that the members of the Commission are available in the following documents: 53.1. vocational training institutions driving the order for learners who are entitled to sort qualifying examination;
53.2. exam protocol form filled in the column ' name ' under the vocational training institutions driving instruction for learners who are entitled to sort qualifying examination;
53.3. vocational educational institutions certified copy of the extract of the heads of the training session log that records trainees have signed up for the dating of these rules and qualifying examination takes time;
53.4. The Cabinet of Ministers of 30 august 2011 rules no. 662 "professional qualification examination procedures in accredited training programmes";
13. the qualification exam result summary form that you have filled in the section "educational authority", "examining authority", "professional qualifications", "group" and "Eksaminējam" the list "column name" according to education authorities for driving instruction learners who are entitled to sort qualifying exam.
VII. Examination of the progress of the General questions 54. The President of the Commission shall ensure the examination according to the requirements in these rules, for the examination and Qualification exam for the duration of the transaction.
55. The centralized exam electronically sorts Center developed knowledge and skills test information system (hereinafter referred to as the test system). The holder of the test system and the curator is the Center.
56. the heads of the examination body shall ensure that the centralized exam electronically is sorted according to the requirements contained in these provisions.
57. After examination of the institution of conciliation with the driver examination or a part thereof may participate as observers in the Centre, the Ministry of education, quality public services, local authorities, professional organizations, trade unions, associations and the authorized representative of the Foundation.
58. Examining the head of the institution shall check the identity of the observer, demanding to produce identity documents.
59. The observer shall monitor the examination of part or the compliance with the requirements contained in these provisions and the qualifying examination for the duration of the transaction.
60. The observer for the exam room followed in silence. He is not entitled during the examination and eksaminējamo the Commission to interfere with, to explain the eksaminējam qualifying examination content. If the observer is not complying with the above requirements, the Chairman of the Commission is entitled to expel him from the examination venue.
61. the examinee on each qualifying examination part arrives at the specified time and presented identity documents. Examinee, who has missed the start of the qualifying examination are entitled to participate in the examination, but the qualifying examination part of the run-time is not extended.
62. the Commission's Assistant, and the members of the Commission are not entitled to the qualification exam during the clarify the examination content eksaminējam.
63. before the examination of the practical examination of part commencement of work the Commission introduces eksaminējam with safety requirements. Welcome to the safety requirements shall be attested by the signature of the examinee.
64. Examinee qualifications exam can be used only the AIDS specified in the applicable examination program.
65. If the examinee proficiency exam using unauthorized AIDS or interfere with other eksaminējamo, the Chairman of the Commission her expelled from the examination room.
66. at the examination end, or part thereof, the Commission shall draw up the Act of eksaminējam or the observer's expulsion from the progress of the examination room (annex 3), indicating the reason for the expulsion. If the examinee is deported, his work is not valued.
67. the examinee, which expelled from the examination, the examination again, you can sort the next school year, the cost of the examination.
68. the examinee passes the job evaluation to the Commission not later than after the qualifying examination part concerned the conduct of the scheduled time.
69. the qualification exam for the duration of the examinee with the permission of the President of the Commission may be out of the room, if you have health problems or for physiological reasons. In this case, the examinee his work left the President of the Commission, and the Chairman of the Commission on the examination of the theoretical part of the answer sheet or qualifying examination, the practical evaluation of part of page marks the absence of facts and time. Qualifying examination for the eksaminējam execution time is extended.
VIII. Examination Organization for those examinees who did not come to the qualifying examination or not satisfy rating 70. Examinee who, for any valid reason, is absent on the qualifying examination or any part thereof, submit to the independence of the institution, the application and Add supporting documents. Examining authority within three working days, inform eksaminējam about the ability to sort the qualification exam, as well as the examination venue and time.
71. the Eksaminējam that is not sorted Qualification exam or a part of it, for any valid reason, the examining institution shall organize additional examination time until the beginning of the school year, but not earlier than one month after the examination venue.
72. the examinee who qualifying examination or part thereof is not sorted without justification or that does not pass the evaluation, is entitled to sort qualifying examination in the next school year, the cost of the examination.
73. Outside the formal education system of professional competence the examinee, who won a qualifying examination or part thereof is not sorted without justification or that does not pass the evaluation, entitled organize examination after six months to cover the cost of the examination.
IX. Examination of job evaluation and the resulting evaluation review 74. After examination of each part of the examination Commission shall evaluate the performance of the work or eksaminējam. Examination evaluates the work of the Commission examination venue. If all the qualification exam is not possible to assess the work in one day, scoring a break during their storage supports the independence of the institution.
75. Qualifying Exam on the theoretical and practical part of the total number of points determines the assessment by a particular valuation balls scale (annex 4) corresponding to the acquired professional qualification level.
76. where the qualifying exam during the evaluation, examination content is found, the Commission shall decide on the appropriate assessment of the task for all examinees who have taken the qualifying exam. Error found the Commission specifies the qualifications exam results summary page.
77. Eksaminējam in the qualifying exam test, part or its individual tasks is not valued, if they read: 77.1. human dignity insulting statements;
77.2. they are met with a pencil (except drawings or if any qualifying examination performance conditions);
they found unjustified 77.3. differences between drawing and calculation or text.
78. after each part of the examination process and examination Commission for the assessment of the work completed in the qualifying examination of the appropriate section of the summary of the results.
79. After examination of the two part process and examination Commission for the assessment of the work completed and submitted to the head of the institution of examination examination Protocol (annex 5) and Qualification exam results summary. The Protocol is written proposals for the award of professional qualifications of the examinees.
80. the independence of the examination body provides notification of the assessment of the examinees within two working days after the examination venue. Not an accredited education institution examination institution Manager sends the information about the examination rating working days after the examination venue.
81. The Person who has passed the qualifying exam is the right month qualifying examination rating notification to submit the appropriate application of the examination to the head of the institution with the request to review the ratings received in the qualifying examination.
82. the examining institution Manager creates the Appeal Commission composed of three people. The Appeals Commission shall include examination of the institution, relevant professionals and the Center or the Ministry of culture representative, subject to the following conditions:
82.1. relevant industry specialist is a person with a higher education and seniority in a given economic sector or by a person with the corresponding or higher professional qualifications and length of service of not less than three years in the economic sector;
82.2. the Centre or representative of the Ministry of Culture is the center of the Ministry of culture or the delegated official.
83. The Appeals Commission may not be the person who is eksaminējam the teacher, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, guardian, brother, sister or spouse.
84. The Appeals Commission within 10 days after receipt of the application, review the application, review the ratings assigned to eksaminējam and accept the decision of the administrative procedure law.
85. the head of the institution of the examination within five working days after the decision has been communicated to the person appeals the decision of the Commission.
X. closing issues 86. Become unenforceable in the Cabinet-8 May 2007 the rules no 308 "centralised professional qualifications examination procedures" (Latvian journal, 2007, no. 76; 2008, 50 no; 2009, 107, 204. no).
87. the rules shall enter into force on 1 September 2011.
Prime Minister Dombrovskis v. Minister for education and science r. Brok annex 1 Cabinet 30 august 2011 regulations No 662 Qualification exam results summary of Minister of education and science r. Brok annex 2 Cabinet 30 august 2011 regulations No 662 of the Minister of education and science r. Brok 3. attachment Cabinet 30 august 2011 regulations No 662 eksaminējam Act or the observer's expulsion from the examination room for the duration of the education and Science Minister r. Brok 4. Annex Cabinet 30 2011. Regulations No 662 August examination evaluation scale I exam. the scale 1. level rating 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 balls the point number 1-25 26-50 51-75 76-99 100-118 119-137 138-156 157-175, 176-190 191-200 II. Qualification Exam scoring scale 2. professional qualification level rating 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 balls the point number 1-42 43-84 85-126 127-167 168-189 190-211 212-233-234 255 256-270 271-280 III. Examination of the scale 3. the level of professional qualifications rating 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 balls the point number 1 − − 105 53 54 106-157 158-209-210-240 241-255 225 226 256-270 271-285 286-300 of the Minister of education and science r. Brok annex 5 cabinet 30 august 2011 regulations No 662 examination protocol education and Science Minister r. Brok