Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 908 in Riga on 29 November 2011 (pr. No 70 22) Of the rules of procedure of the 2008 agreement on postal payment services agreement and the rules of procedure of the postal payment services in concluding a protocol Issued under Cabinet installations Act article 31 2 of the first subparagraph of paragraph 1.11.2008 in Bern in November signed an agreement on the rules of the postal payment services (hereinafter referred to as the rules) and the rules of the agreement on postal payment services in the final Protocol (hereinafter referred to as the closing Protocol) with these terms are accepted and approved.
2. the rules laid down in the Protocol and commitments coordinated by the Ministry of transportation.
3. The rules of procedure and the Protocol shall enter into force on the rules of procedure set out in article 2801 RP in order, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall notify the newspaper "journal".
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky traffic Minister a. seal the World Postal Union translation rules agreement on postal payment services table of contents Part I mail payment services in the applicable joint principles Chapter 1 General provisions article 201 definitions RP RP 501 Operator job responsibilities of designated operators 502 RPA information RP 503 International Office publications RP 504 electronic postal payment service summary of RP 701 program money laundering in , terrorist financing and financial crimes to RP 702 Obligation to confirm the identity of the RP RP 704 703 identification data the obligation to obtain information RP 705, detection and Monitoring reporting obligation RP RP 707 mail archival 706 payments services RP RP 801 901 data privacy Technology connecting Chapter 2 General principles RP 1001 cash separation RP 1002 users Separate cash accounting issue and payment of RP 1003 currency RP 1004 charging RP 1005 exemption from the payment of postal services RP 1006 exemption from charges for postal services, the applicable postal payment service for shipments of RP exemption from paying 1007 mail services and civilians interned in POW RP 1008 procedure for exemption from the payment of postal services applicable to institutions that take care of the POW and civilians for RP internētaj 1009 from paying postal service released shipment marking RP Reimbursement procedures between 1010 operators designated RP RP 1101 1011 the user information Service quality electronic mail you send payment orders RP 1102 Common brand 3.
Electronic data exchange and Interoperability principles RP 1201 centralized billing terms RP RP 1302 1301 network security security of electronic exchanges RP 1303 electronic equipment operation and maintenance provisions of RP RP 1305 1304 data security data backup RP 1306 access archived data tracking the parcel 1401 RPA guidance part II postal payment services chapter 1 provisions of the postal payment order processing RP RP 1502 1501 form common forms of execution of the RP information 1503 mail payment order or the status of the RP application 1504 postal payment order
RP designated operator 1505 by issuing postal payment order check RP mail payment order 1506 of RP system connection frequency 1507 RP 1508 postal payment order confirmation mail payment order 1509 RPA dialing RP RP 1511 1510 revocation application money order expiry date RP 1512 on payment or Notice of credit in the amount of the beneficiary account specify RP RP 1513 1514 postal payment order sending RP 1515 transfers rules RP operator chosen person 1601 of the postal payment order processing RP 1602 money remittance processing RP Endorsement and 1603 money order transfer RP 1604 application processing Withdrawal RP Before payment of the 1605 lost, missing or destroyed money order payment order replace RP operator chosen person, 1606 the examination carried out on purpose, why the payment is made, or is it in the account of the beneficiary of the credit transfer processing RP RP 1607 1608 inadequate postal payment orders Not eligible for postal 1609 RPA payment order processing Such inappropriate 1610 RPA remittance payment order processing , forward as a correspondence of letters RP Such inappropriate 1611 remittance processing, forward as a correspondence of letters RP 1612 inadequate postal payment order correction to the recipient of the Payment and the RP 1613 tracking progress RP 1614 procedure, under which replaces the money transfer payment order transmitted as correspondence and letters which, after payment of lost, misplaced or destroyed RP RP 1801 1802 recovery reasons the recovery type RP 1803 refund money order had expired because of the arrangements for the refund of RP RP 1804 1805 money transfers who lost power due to the limitation of Chapter 2, requirements and responsibilities RP RP Demand 1902 1901 lead time in Designated 2001 the operator issuing the RPA's limits of liability in relation to the responsibility of the user setting RP RP 2101 2102 payment amount of the refund of RP 2103 designated operator involved Chapter 3 financial relations between designated operators RP RP 2401 2402 accounting rules the daily messages that the system prepares automatically RP 2403 post payment order summary report/list of RP 2404 postal payment order periodic invoicing RP 2405 Consideration of the recurring billing RP 2406 total invoicing RP 2407 postal payment order the total invoice of the total Remuneration of RP 2408 invoicing RP RP 2410 2409 installment procedures in cash and deposit accounts total RP RP security deposit 2411 2501 Central settlement in RP bilateral settlement 2502 part III transitional provisions and final provisions of the Universal Postal Convention 2701 RP rules of application of RP 2801 entry into force of rules of procedure and the operation time of the rules of procedure of the agreement on postal payment services closing Protocol article
RP I (valid disclaimer) RP II (valid disclaimer) form and the list of message Numbers in the form or report the name or content of the Atsauce1 MP 1 the international money order RP 2 international 1504 MP money transfer service-request/withdrawal RP MP 3 application for 1604 international postal money transfer failure prevention RP 1612 MP 4 days report — drawn up by postal money order to RP 2402 MP 5 Day message-mail money orders where the amount is paid back RP 2402 MP 6 Day message-postal money orders that specify amount is paid RP 2401 MP 7 Day message-received postal money transfers RP 2402 MP 8 days summary report – postal money orders, which have been drawn up, and which received the indicated amount is paid or refunded RP 104 international 2402 MP money transfer service – remittances paid summary list 1 notice GSP 2403 RPA international mail transfer RP 1504 2 requests or international VP postal remittance order recall RP VP inadequacy of 1604 3 repair list – international mail transfers RP 1611 VP 4 days the message-compose mail transfers RP 2402 VP 5 days message-mail transfers refunded RP 2402 VP 6 days report-mail transfers credited RP 2401 VP 7 days report-mail transfers received RP 2402 VP 8 days summary report — drawn up, refunded, credited the mail received and transfers RP 2402 VP international mail transfer 104 list RP 105 international mail 1515 VP transfer days extract RP 1 international mail 1515 PP payment service, recurring invoice for payment orders (transfers and transfers) RP 2401 PPM international postal money order service, recurring invoice for international postal money orders RP 2401 international postal remittance PPV service, recurring invoice for international mail transfers RP 2401 PP 2 recurring invoice for remuneration, postal payment orders RP 3 payment order PO-2405 total invoice (transfer and transfer you) RP 4 total Remuneration 2407 PP invoice RP 2408 postal payment service the rules of procedure of the Council of postal activities, taking into account the Vienna July 10 1964 adopted the Constitution of the Universal Postal Union in article 22, paragraph 5, has developed the following measures to ensure the implementation of the agreement on the implementation of the postal payment services.
These measures apply to mail payment orders that are sent via mail correspondence, as well as those postal payment orders that are transmitted electronically or through other technological means.
Part I mail payment services in common principles applicable to Chapter 1. General RP 201. Article definitions 1. – the place where the field is for form data or system.
2. the account Korrespondējoš – technical account managed by financial operator, which displays the transactions in his account of the cooperation.
3. Terms of service – standard or changeable contractual provisions under which the designated operator provides postal payment services to customers.
4. Service Agreement-bilateral or multilateral agreement between designated operators in accordance with the agreement and rules of procedure; This agreement sets out measures in conjunction with the exchange between designated operators and postal payment service implementation.
5. Date-the date on which the payment order with the performance of the action and that the designated operator form, using manual processes, or generated by the system (timestamp), if Exchange occurs electronically.
6. special drawing right (SDR) of the International Monetary Fund's unit of account, which is used for the currency Union.
7. Drawing up the payment order, Mail-mail order for payment from the sender by the designated operator of the authorized employee of the Publisher.
8. mail payment order or requisition status, postal payment order or provision of information/inspection or the revocation status of the execution of the request.
9. the form of the document model, the data necessary for the postal payment order, the execution of a request and/or financial relations between designated operators to control in accordance with the agreement and the rules of procedure.
10. user-designated operator of the form document that printed copies available or that can be downloaded from its Web site and who comply with the Rules laid down in the forms that they fill out the postal payment service user and, where appropriate, additional information, record the designated operator.
11. Time stamping, secure procedure that is specified at the time of the action, the date and time of the offence.
12. mail payment order ID-specific tasks of dialing the number.
13. Edi message-file, containing the data on electronic mail payment orders that one chosen operator sent another the designated operator.
14. the non-convertible currency any currency, mainly used for domestic transactions and which can not be freely exchanged, the official currency market (international currency market).
15. the message-data list in chronological order in relation to those made by the beneficiary paid refunded/credited and received the payment order; This list automatically prepares the system according to different parameters, including "service", "Summary", "bilateral relations", "currency", "service, or other organizational unit".
16. receiving – Electronic national database update after paying postal payment order was received.
17. Electronic signature – a unique key which is jointly used by the designated operator for data exchange and issued by the Union authorized a common public key infrastructure manager; with the help of data encryption and decryption, as well as signing and signature verification.
18. System – telematic system, which uses a data message creation, sending, receiving and processing.
19. Seal-service references and date the force, thus confirming the postal payment order steps accuracy and authenticity.
RP Article 501 Operator job responsibilities 1. Signatory Member State designated operators agree on Member States approved the postal payment service, with whom they want to Exchange.
2. the operator shall not be obliged to make exchanges with other operators that are not designated under the rules of procedure.
3. the designated operators services agreement that is compatible with the postal operations Council approved the model, determine the correspondence of letters or the exchange of electronic messages.
RP 502. Article designated operator information 1. operators provide operational information to the International Bureau on: 1.1. mail payment services the designated operator provides its territory;
1.2. the postal payment services in applicable international and domestic tariffs;
1.3. additional services;
1.4. additional services;
1.5. the payment service provider of the service, hours of work;
1.6. the national currency or currency that is authorized by the State to use to payments on its territory;
1.7. system provider;
1.8. the system used (online or offline);
1.9. the national quality of service targets;
1.10. the centralised billing system or billing systems used;
1.11. the accounting currency;
1.12. the designated operator's Web site address;
1.13. the designated operator international service e-mail addresses.
2. the designated operators also provide information to the International Bureau, provided for in the rules of procedure of the correspondence of letters in connection with a postal money order payment orders.
3. The International Bureau informed immediately of any changes in connection with the requested information.
RP 503. Article 1 of the International Office publications. the International Bureau, on the basis of the Member States and the designated signatory of the information provided by the operator, shall be published in the official collection of information on the application of the agreement and the rules of procedure in each Member State.
2. the rules of procedure on correspondence of letters to publications also apply to postal payment services.
RP 504. Article e-mail payment service Summary 1. the International Bureau will prepare an electronic mail service provides a summary and update it.
2. Electronic mail payment service summary sets out operational information, in accordance with the rules of procedure provided by designated operators, and any other operational data necessary for the designated operators, postal payment order execution.
3. the designated operators to enter my data, electronic mail, in the aggregate payment services.
4. the designated operators in accordance with the procedure laid down in the International Office on time update the electronic mail of the information set out in the summary, but not later than on the day of its entry into force.
RP article 701 program of money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crime 1. operators to develop and implement a program of money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crimes, in accordance with their national law.
2. This programme shall provide for appropriate written principles, procedures and internal controls to curb money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crimes, as well as the risk of further training of employees involved in this area.
RP 702. Article Obligation to confirm the identity of the person 1. operators in accordance with public law duties do customer research identifies the sender, based on documents or reliable data, or information that on the territory of the State concerned for the purposes of the guarantee of the identity recognized and adopted by the public authorities.
2. If the account is managed by the designated operator, such account can only be personal accounts that the identity of the holder, the designated operators independently of the postal payment order amount limit values.
3. the designated operators, taking into account their own national legislation, may mutually agree on the minimum amount and provide that where the amount is less than the minimum amount, the operator selected the Publisher is not obliged to request the sender to provide the identity data in the document. This limit in the case of remittances shall not exceed SDR 600 a day.
RP article 703 identification data 1. each mail payment order indicates the sender's and recipient's name and address. However, electronic mail transfer payment order, the addresses can be used instead of a unique identification number.
2. If the payment orders transmitted electronically shall specify: 2.1. postal remittance and money transfer payable account number;
2.2. a unique reference number that allows you to track the sender transfers of cash and non-cash transfers.
3. the information referred to in this article is stored together with the postal payment order throughout the transfer process to the cost or the time of repayment.
4. If the payment orders do not specify all the information about the sender or recipient, as provided for in this article, it is carefully checked and make sure that no suspicious activity.
RP Article 704 responsibility to obtain information 1. operators and publishers in accordance with national law before the postal payment order execution of the request for repayment or obtains information about its purpose.
2. the designated operators in accordance with their national law to check the actual identity of the beneficiary.
RP 705. Article monitoring, detection and reporting obligations 1. operators perform surveillance and disclosure obligation pursuant to the instructions of the competent institution.
2. the operators shall monitor the transactions and the source of funds, as well as to check whether they comply with the risk profile of the user.
3. the designated operators regularly checks that the documents, data and user information is updated.
4. the designated operators carefully monitor high risk users, transactions, products and/or geographical areas.
5. the designated operators comply with state law requirements to conduct customer research in relation to the payment orders.
6. Where it is found suspicious transaction, the designated operator shall notify the competent authority of the irrespective of the amount of the transaction.
7. If there is a suspicion that the postal payment order is linked to suspicious transactions, the designated operator, acting in accordance with the national legislation on money laundering and financing of terrorism.
RP article archive 1 706. Designated operators store information in connection with the postal payment service, including data on postal payment orders and supervision of at least five years, or longer if required by national law.
2. Store information so that you can restore each transaction (including the amount and currency).
RP article 707 postal payment services 1. Anyone designated operator may refuse to start to provide postal payment services with another operator or stop selected to provide such services, if: 1.1 the latter operator has not complied with the legal obligation to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
1.2. the latter operator if such legal obligations are not intended, not carried out, on its own initiative the measures laid down in the rules of procedure;
1.3. mail payment services is contrary to national legislation;
1.4. the operator believes that the postal payment service shall not be accepted.
2. If the Member State of the EU has laid down international sanctions to combat illegal money laundering or the financing of terrorism, the designated operators may refuse to enter into a contract with the designated operator of the Member State concerned or to stop sharing with them until the sanctions are lifted.
RP 801. Article 1 of the data privacy. the designated operators take their national legislation and in the rules of procedure, the measures envisaged to ensure the confidentiality of data relating to third parties.
2. the operators shall send to the International Bureau mail data that are necessary to prepare the postal payment service statistics.
3. the International Bureau publishes the postal payment service statistics statistical compilation of the Union. The sent data is only used to calculate the summary data that is necessary for the world and regional situation analysis, except where the Member State concerned has agreed to other conditions.
4. Application for archive data availability must be justified.
RP article 901 Technology connecting 1. operators services agreement provides for operational measures to provide the postal payment services that are associated with different technologies connecting postal payment order execution. They comply with at least the provisions relating to postal money order payment orders.
Chapter 2 General principles RP article 1001 cash separation 1. Users ' funds the accounting and financial records were separated from the designated operators, publishers and operators of designated funds.
RP Article 1002 distinct user cash accounting 1. Amounts sent by users or which is debited from their account, separate and reserve settlement of the postal payment orders between designated operators and repayment.
2. the user shall be managed taking into account third party funds management applicable to the precautionary principle.
RP article 1003 and payment currency of issue 1. If the destination currency is convertible, then mail the amount specified in a payment order shall be expressed in the currency of the chosen operator Bill.
2. If at least one of these two currencies is not convertible, then the designated operator agrees to mail in a payment order to express the amount in any other currency which has been recognized by the country of destination.
3. mail the payment order amount specified in point using the exchange rate that is valid on the postal payment order dial date. If the designated operator does not have the technical ability of the Publisher to express mail the payment order for the designated operator, the taxpayer's currency conversion the currency of payment, take the designated operator, using the exchange rate that is valid on the postal payment order receipt date.
4. After consultation with the designated operators designated operator, if required by its national law, can ignore fractions of currency units or to round it to the nearest whole currency unit or tenth, doing it for the benefit of the beneficiary.
RP article 1004 charging 1. operator tariffs publishers defined so as to foster the accessibility of postal payment services.
2. all fees in full shall be borne by the sender.
RP 1005. Article exemption from the payment of postal services 1. Exemptions from the payment of postal services and postal payment service for consignments are addressed or forwarded POW prisoners of war (including militant persons detained and interned in a neutral country), or which are addressed to the interned civilians, or send the civilians interned, governed by the Universal Postal Convention and the rules of procedure of the correspondence of letters.
RP article 1006 exemption from charges for postal services, the applicable postal payment service shipments 1. Postal Service mailing payments are exempt from the payment of postal services in accordance with the relevant rules of procedure of the correspondence of letters.
RP 1007. Article exemption from the payment of postal services and of interned civilians POW 1. Postal payment service shall benefit from the Universal Postal Convention provides for exemption from the payment of postal services that apply to the POW and interned civilian postal payment service.
RP 1008. Article procedures for exemption from the payment of postal services applicable to institutions that take care of the POW and internētaj of civilians 1. Institutions that care for POW and internētaj for civilians, who are subject to the exemption from the payment of postal services, are listed in the rules of procedure of the correspondence of letters.
RP article 1009 of the charge for postal service released the shipment information, 1 "needed for the postal payment order sent, correspondence of letters is set out in the rules of procedure.
RP article 1010 Reimbursement procedures between designated operators 1. remuneration is determined objectively, in accordance with the designated operator of the Publisher. Consideration in determining what can be factored into service quality indicators on electronic mail sent payment orders.
2. the total amount of the consideration is expressed in SDR units, based on the average annual SDR, published by the International Bureau of the Union.
3. the remuneration provided for in the contract of services in accordance with the agreement and the rules of procedure.
RP 1011. Article 1 of the Selected user's information operators deploy information about tariffs and additional fees to the service, and, if it is possible, on its website.
RP article 1101 quality electronic mail you send payment orders 1. electronic mail to send payment orders valued at least the following service quality indicators: International Office 1.1 database restore;
1.2. mail payment order processing time;
1.3. the timely revocation;
1.4 times the percentage of applications processed;
1.5. the percentage of the application.
2. the postal operations Council to determine that different service quality indicators.
3. the operators shall send to the International Bureau of the Union mail data, which are necessary for the evaluation of the quality of the service.
4. the International Bureau processes with service quality assessment-related mail data, subject to confidentiality. Access to the service quality evaluation reports, prepared using this data is permitted only for Member States that are signatories to the agreement, the designated operators in these countries and to the International Bureau.
RP article 1102 Common brand 1. In relation to the use of new technologies the postal payment order can be introduced for a common brand.
2. the designated operators common use, under the brand with the brand-related quality objectives that have been established by the user in accordance with the postal operations Council established quality of service purposes.
Chapter 3 principle of electronic data exchange for RP 1201. Article interoperability and centralized billing terms 1. network operators are interconnected to provide postal payment orders related to the electronic exchange of data.
2. the designated operators configure mail payment data fields in the system according to the rules laid down in the form so as to ensure systems interoperability.
3. the designated operators apply the procedures provided for in the rules of the postal payment order for processing, in order to ensure the interoperability of postal payment service.
4. the operators shall apply the procedure laid down in the settlement and clearing procedures between the designated operators provide centralized billing.
RP article 1301 network security
1. mail payment order intended for sending electronic network interconnections provide the level of security that is provided by designated operators using a connected network.
2. the designated operators provide digital signature certificate is valid and data encryption.
3. The designated operator systems use a single security system, which complies with the safety standards that meet Union approved ISO standard postal payment order processing and sending.
4. If national law in one State because of problems relating to the Union's common security and implementation of the application of the system, it must be reported, and the International Bureau.
RP article 1302 electronic exchange security 1. operators shall ensure their physical and electronic equipment safety, data security and continuity of the provision of the service under the Union approved ISO standard.
RP article 1303 electronic equipment and maintenance for all the designated operators, 1 is a separate operation and testing the system. The operating system uses only the actual data processing and sending. All communications made using the basic testing system. All the designated operators have backup system.
2. All successful operators are responsible for their own operation, testing, and backup infrastructure (hardware, software, and network) collect necessary data processing and transmission, whether or not the infrastructure maintained by the designated operator, or a third party.
RP 1304. Article 1 of the data data messages in connection with the postal payment orders electronically signed. Personal data are encrypted.
2. If you are using the online system, it must be safe.
3. The sent data is electronically signed by the designated operator, considered authentic, complete and not be rejected.
4. Access to the data is restricted to only allow designated operator authorised personnel.
RP 1305. Article 1 of the Designated backup your data the operator of used database deployed in a secure manner. It has backup systems and procedures to ensure the resumption of emergency operations.
2. All successful operators shall inform other successful operators of scheduled service break. In the event of an unplanned interruption to the designated operator creates an emergency team and the rest as soon as possible for designated operators provide information on the cause of the interruption and the measures taken to resolve the problem and prevent its recurrence.
3. a major security alert in case the designated operator as soon as possible inform the other successful operators of suspension of the service, you may break the duration and the resumption of the provision of the service.
RP article 1306 access archived data 1. subject to the national legislation, access to archived data and their availability is provided within three working days of being requested for mail payment orders, which the exchange took place, and within a month of being requested for postal payment orders, forward as a letter correspondence.
RP article 1401 of the consignment tracking progress 1. All designated operator systems using functional approvals to provide information for the tracking of the progress of postal payment order.
2. Any mail payment order status changes to send the EDI message.
3. the operators shall send an acknowledgement of receipt of the EDI message received or for its rejection.
4. the sender may not make a request, that want to receive notice of payment, remittance or repayment.
5. information on the postal payment order status or the status of the application that is associated with a mail payment order execution, designated operator is available for those who are involved in the mail-in payment order.
6. Data kept online for at least six months.
Part II mail rules for payment services chapter 1 postal payment order processing RP article 1501 Forms form 1 prepare the chosen operator used system or prepare printed copies.
2. the forms shall be drawn up in the system, are fields that correspond to the fields that are provided for in these rules of procedure attached forms.
3. Forms provide additional sections that are necessary for the designated operators pursuant to service agreements.
RP article 1502 total information in the forms of execution 1. Required information 1.1. Forms that are associated with the user of the postal payment order execution, indicates a reference to the designated operator of the service.
2. Optional information 2.1. Forms, you can use section "personal message" for user communication.
RP article 1503 postal payment order or application status 1. operators using the most appropriate means, inform each other of any changes in relation to the postal payment order or the status of the application.
2. If the status changes in the designated operator's system does not automatically prepared, then the designated operator must immediately enter the Exchange-related change of status data by electronic means.
3. the operator or designated operator issuing the Bill shall specify at least the following postal payment order execution status: 3.1. mail payment order pre-treatment (the designated operator of the Publisher);
3.2. the postal payment order is processed (the designated operator of the Publisher);
3.3. mail payment order pre-treatment (the designated operator, person);
3.4. mail payment order submitted for payment after pre-treatment (the designated operator, person);
3.5. notice that the payment can not be done, or information about the delay (the designated operator, person);
3.6. payment to the beneficiary (the designated operator, person);
3.7. the notification of the payment or crediting of the beneficiary's account (optional) (designated operator, person);
3.8. canceled the payment to the recipient (if the agreed time found error) (designated operator, person);
3.9. the new payment after cancelling (the designated operator, person);
3.10. the revocation application dialling (the designated operator of the Publisher);
3.11. announcement of approval of the application for revocation, or other information (designated operator, person);
3.12. the notification that a refund may or may not make (the designated operator, person);
3.13. the notification to the sender of the refund (optional) (designated operator Publisher);
3.14. notice of expiry of the refund (the designated operator, person);
3.15 reimbursement (the designated operator of the Publisher);
3.16. the abolition of refund to the recipient (if the service contract has been agreed) (designated operator Publisher);
3.17. new duty after cancellation (the designated operator of the Publisher);
3.18. the notification that a refund cannot be made and completion (the designated operator, person);
3.19. mail payment order prescription (the designated operator of the Publisher);
3.20. monthly or current invoice dialling (the designated operator, person);
3.21. monthly invoice postal payment order completion (operator designated person).
4. Specify at least the following information/request execution status in: 4.1 application logging;
4.2. information concerning the application of the other designated operator, except if the designated operator, with which you have contacted the user, can solve the problems referred to in the application, and take measures, without consultation with other designated operators;
4.3. the application referred to in the resolution;
4.4. user information (the designated operator of the Publisher).
RP article 1504 postal payment order 1. operator retrieves the publisher information, which is necessary for the postal payment order execution.
2. the sender fills in the postal payment order form and submit it to the designated operator for the Publisher. Postal payment order form accompanied by the designated operator providing the service of issuing rules.
3. mail payment order for remittance payment orders, forward as correspondence, letters written by the user in a form corresponding to the specimen or electronic 1 .3MP transfer case, use other appropriate means.
4. mail payment order for transfer writes user form corresponding to the specimen or electronic 1 VP for the transfer case, use other appropriate means.
5. the information provided for the postal payment order execution, must be accurate and complete. Abbreviated address use is not allowed.
6. mail order system, you can enter a sender, subject to conditions: 6.1. money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crimes;
6.3. progress of the consignment tracking;
7. records of postal payment orders, forward as a correspondence of letters, preferably printed. Entries may be handwritten, but, if possible, block letters. Information intended for the performance of the postal payment order transmitted as correspondence, letters must be legible. With a pencil made entries not accepted. Mail payment orders shall not contain erasures or corrections, even if they are certified.
8. generally, the postal payment orders written in Roman letters and Arabic numerals. However, information such as the name and address you can write the language of the characters, for which the use of the designated operators have agreed.
RP article 1505 designated operator of the issuing postal payment order check 1. Before the sender's mail order for payment approval, subject to the provisions on money laundering, the designated operator issuing employee checks: 1.1. mail the payment order agrees with the agreement, the rules and national legislation to the requirements;
1.2. mail payment order is enforceable under the service contract concluded between designated operators;
1.3. together with the postal payment order is sent to the appropriate cash or debit order sender account;
1.4. in the case in the sender's account has sufficient funds.
RP article 1506 postal payment order 1. data entering the designated operator issuing system by authorized service personnel. In this case, the designated operator, Publisher checks whether the data entered corresponds to the information that is specified in the mail in a payment order.
RP article 1507 system connection frequency 1. If you are using the system, the designated operator joins the system as often as possible.
1.1. If the designated operator uses its own system, it joins the system at least twice a day.
1.2. If you are using the online system, the designated operator joins the system at least once a day to access the daily activity report.
RP article 1508 postal payment order approval Stamp on 1 on mail order for payment or acceptance of this order means that the successful publisher of the mail operator's payment order is accepted.
RP 1509. Article postal payment order dialling 1. mail payment order is used for dialing MP 1 or VP 1 form or other appropriate form.
2. with the exception of service instructions, mail payment orders are forbidden to do records with relevant forms does not have a place.
3. by mail payment order as a receipt to the sender of the dial free of charge issued by electronic mail a copy of the payment order or letter correspondence service coupon.
4. the designated operator used in issuing the information system automatically fills out the form, which is a timestamp.
5. the coupon is issued free of charge to the sender. It indicates the sender's payment order accepted the post, tariffs and fees in connection with the postal payment order, the exchange rate used (if needed) and terms of service.
RP article 1510 revocation application 1. the sender may request withdrawal of postal payment order.
RP article 1511 money order expiry date 1. Electronically transmitted transfers expire within 30 calendar days from the date.
2. Money transfer payment orders transmitted as mail correspondence, shall be valid until the end of the second month after the date.
3. The designated operator of the Publisher and the designated operator person may agree on a different date that differs from the above date.
RP Article 1512 notice of payment or crediting the account of the beneficiary 1. If the designated operator services agreement this is allowed, then the sender can request that they be communicated to the recipient of the payment or crediting his account.
2. the notice shall be drawn up using the CN 07 form, in accordance with the rules of procedure of the correspondence of letters. If the payment order is sent electronically, notification shall be the designated operator. If you use money transfer payment orders transmitted as letter correspondence, then the designated operator of the issuer CN 07 form adds MP 1 or VP 1 form.
3. Data communication on electronic mail payment orders sent in electronically, and the reference record 1 and 1 form the GSP in the MP designated field. The designated operator of the payer fills in this field when you post the payment order is entered. The designated operator of the issuer statement on payments made under CN 07 form and sends it to the sender.
RP 1513. Article 1 specifying the amount of the amount of postal payment orders and the particulars of the remuneration numbers together with the name of the monetary unit used in the abbreviation. The currency unit is expressed in fractions, indicating the two (or three) numbers, including zero, corresponding respectively to tenths, hundredths (and thousandths).
2. In the case of postal payment orders that are associated with a remittance payment orders transmitted as correspondence, letters to write in full amount and the name of the monetary unit in the language for which the use of the designated operators have agreed. You can also specify each digit separately banners. Specifies the transfer amount in words, a fraction of the repetition is optional, and you can specify the decimal currency units specified in words.
RP article 1514 mail sending of payment orders 1. mail payment orders the operator designated person in the fastest way.
1.1. If you are using the system, mail payment orders, expressed in cash, sent directly to the place of taxable supply of a service, and the postal payment orders, which includes the beneficiary's account, send mail directly to the Giro Centre.
1.2. Money transfer payment orders transmitted correspondence of letters sent as the designated operator, person, and on the type of the consignment "Services des posts" (service) or a similar indication.
2. Electronic postal payment orders are shipping the dialing task date or within two working days, if the task is drawn up at the point of service, which is not connected to the digital network. To send electronic messages.
3. Usually the send frequency in the case of electronic consignment must not be less than two times a day during work. But the designated operators can agree on more often.
4. mail payment orders drawn up after the service end of working time, sent by electronic mail the next business day.
5. Money transfer payment orders transmitted as letter correspondence, sent by priority post and, if specifically agreed, it sends an open in transit.
5.1. Money transfer payment orders transmitted as letter correspondence, insert depeš in accordance with the rules of procedure of the correspondence of letters. Postal payment order are removed from the national territory by drawing up priority mail no later than six working days of the referral service.
5.2. If the designated operators have agreed on it, the money remittance payment orders transmitted as mail correspondence, you can make a recording services for the Universal Postal Convention.
5.3. the correspondence of letters shall apply the rules of the postal payment order messages, which are sent as registered consignments.
RP article 1515 transfers applicable provisions 1. remittance payment order amount, specified in the GSP lists and 104 are intended for one centre, into a 105-day statement on GSP transfers, which shall be drawn up in duplicate.
2. Remittance payment order final totals indicate words or printed digits.
3. Entry number of the GSP forms into 105 each GSP list of 104.
4. VP 105 days statements specify at least the serial number for each designated operator paying postal giro service center or restore to the point of each new billing period.
RP article 1601 operator chosen by the payer mail processing of payment orders 1. e-mail on receipt of a payment order shall be deemed to be the date on which the postal payment order received in the designated operator paying for a service that will take the place of payment.
2. On the date of receiving the money order payment orders transmitted as letters of correspondence, the date when it received the appointed operator is considered the taxable person, the date on which the postal payment orders are received.
RP art. 1602 remittance processing 1. Incoming remittance payment orders transmitted as letter correspondence, immediately reported to the relevant payment service if not required for immediate processing.
2. Money transfers after the cost of carrying out checks when service arrives in the designated operator.
RP article 1603 Endorsements and money order transfer 1. If this is allowed in the country of destination or if the designated operators in this context have concluded a services agreement, postal money order, ownership can be transferred using endorsements.
2. Money Transfer transfer again to another country is not allowed.
RP article 1604 of the revocation application processing 1. when the application for withdrawal, the designated operator of the person filling out the form 2 or VP MP as soon as the necessary information is obtained.
2. The designated operator of the fastest way of paying back the designated operator for the Publisher duly completed MP 2 or VP form for remittance payment orders transmitted as mail correspondence, adding the MP 1 form.
3. If the funds are not sent to the recipient or his account has not yet been credited, the designated operator of the person acting in accordance with the application. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
RP article 1605 Before payment of lost, missing or destroyed money order payment order substitution 1. at the request of the consignor or consignee of any money transfer payment order, which lost, missing or destroyed before the payment of the money transfer, can be replaced with a new money transfer payment order drawn up by the designated operator of the Publisher.
2. before being replaced by money transfer payment order, which is considered lost, missing or destroyed before it is due, the designated operators concerned shall consult and make sure that the initial money transfer is not paid or reimbursed. Take precautions to avoid that the amount of the money transfer payment order, which is considered lost, missing or destroyed, is paid later.
3. If the designated person shall notify the operator that it transfers the payment order transmitted as letter correspondence, is not received, the designated operator of the Publisher may replace it with a new money transfer payment order, if the money transfer is not mentioned in any of the monthly invoice remittance in question had expired.
4. where the designated operator of the payer does not respond within a month of the date of the application, and if the document is not mentioned in any of the monthly invoice that is received up to the end of the period in question, the designated operator of the Publisher in connection with money transfers, which is transmitted as a correspondence of letters is entitled to repay the funds in question in accordance with the rules of procedure of the correspondence of letters.
5. Then the designated operator person registered post sends notice of the payment of remuneration to the claimant, and the money transfer payment order that is forwarded as letter correspondence and later considered lost, no longer be invoiced.
RP 1606. Article designated operator checks carried out by the taxable person for the purpose of why the payment is made the recipient's account, or is it lending 1. In connection with the transfer and the transfer of non-cash payment orders payer designated operator after receiving a check, money order, or in the relevant payment orders transmitted as correspondence and letters received, or listed in the database, and the specified amount is intended for the recipient's account crediting not found errors.
2. The authorised Member of staff also checks whether the postal payment orders that the amount shown in place of the provision of the service paid in cash, not compliance. Before the money is paid to the recipient, the authorised employee checks the recipient's identity and confirm that the application meets the postal payment order received.
RP 1607. Article 1 of the remittance processing incoming mail transfers credited to beneficiary's account now, or not later than the working day following that of reception.
2. After verifying the total GSP 105 day statement, transfer the total amount of the tasks immediately debit the payment account or a joint account that is opened by the operator on behalf of the Publisher.
3. extract a copy the day 105 GSP, which imposed on the designated operator of the kalendārzīmog imprint adds days to the account statement at the same day of the deal, sending the designated operator, owning a payment account or debited the total cooperation of the Giro.
RP article 1608 inadequate postal payment orders 1. mail payment order shall be deemed as not relevant, if found any discrepancies listed below: 1.1. incorrect, incomplete, unclear or misspelled recipient's name or address or postal giro account information;
1.2. in accordance with national legislation, incomplete or manifestly incorrect postal payment order reference;
1.3. the amounts do not balance or amount is not specified at all;
1.4. the amount exceeds the maximum amount, or is less than the minimum amount allowed;
1.5. money transfer payment orders transmitted as letter correspondence, are deletions or corrections;
1.6. the apparent error in connection with currency conversion or exchange rate used;
1.7. not apply the stamp;
1.8. the amount to be paid is specified in a currency other than the currency agreed to by the parties;
1.9. the forms used, which does not comply with the rules of procedure;
1.10. Another reason for the service contract.
RP article inappropriate 1609 mail processing of payment orders 1. Any EDI message in connection with the postal payment order is rejected if the entered data does not meet the conditions for the postal payment order, request or revocation application.
2. The designated operator, who sent the message, be informed of the rejection, as soon as you have found out the reason for the rejection. The designated operator, who sent the message, correct or supplement the data and sends the message back to the other designated operator on the next working day after receipt of the notice of rejection. If United technologies are used, this period provides services agreement, and it may not be more than three working days.
3. the rejection automatically prepares the designated operator of the system in the following cases: 3.1. non-compliance with the service agreement;
3.2. message customization error;
3.3. database error;
3.4. the error message in the title;
3.5. mail payment order that matches the message not found;
3.6. omitted relevant information;
3.7. not correct operational procedures;
3.8. the wrong message;
3.9. service interruption.
4. where the relevant postal payment order involves a designated operator authorised Member of staff has noticed the discrepancy, the fastest way to immediately notify to the other the designated operator.
RP article the 1610 inadequate money transfer payment order processing, forward as a correspondence of letters 1. Exceptionally, instead, to send the task back to the designated operator, the designated operator of the issuer, taking responsibility for it, you can automatically correct minor errors. Such amendments shall be made in red and the signature the authorised employee.
2. If you have sent a request to correct a deficiency, the money remittance payment order kept the designated operator person after receipt of the reply the flaws corrected. Response to request to make a correction to add to the money transfer payment order.
RP article 1611 the inappropriate handling of the transfer, forward as a correspondence of letters 1. If compiling lists, lists or transfer notices are identified inconsistencies or omissions, the designated operator of the person about the fastest way inform the designated operator of the Publisher. The successful operator in the same way to reply and, where appropriate, send a copy of the missing document. Correcting non-compliance by mail shall be made using form 3 VP.
2. If no match is found between the amount of the notice of transfer and transfer list, the designated person shall transfer operator corresponding to the lower of the two amounts; in this case, the correction of discrepancies 3 GSP list for notification of transfer or the date of the remittance list and statement correcting red.
RP article inappropriate 1612 postal payment order repair 1. If the designated operator of the authorized employee has found a discrepancy, it's the fastest way to either inform the other operator on the delay, or enter or send a correction request using the MP 3 or VP 3 form.
RP article 1613 to the recipient of the payment and tracking progress 1. Receive money order payable in cash and transfer the amount in cash, the beneficiary shall sign a receipt that corresponds to MP 1 form.
2. If a payment order is attached to the notice of payment or the beneficiary has to fill in a field, the fastest way inform as soon as postal payment order contains the amount paid or credited to the beneficiary's beneficiary's account.
RP article 1614 procedure, under which replaces the money transfer payment order transmitted as correspondence and letters which, after payment of lost, misplaced or destroyed
1. the operator can replace the payer remittance payment order that has been lost, missing or destroyed after the payment, with the new document, using the MP 1 form. The form shall perform all original document needs references, as well as "titre établ en remplacement d ' and Mando you égaré (perd ou détrui) in the paiemen aprè" (document has been prepared to replace the money transfer payment order, which lost (lost or destroyed) by the payment of the amounts) and the respective designated operator's stamp, the date and the inscription.
2. the recipient certifies, preferably a replacement document to the other side that he the money order is received. In exceptional cases this receipt can be done on a separate page, which is added as a justification document concerned; This receipt is used in place of the original receipt.
3. If it is not possible to ask the recipient to write such proof, a replacement document to the other side or officially supporting document indicates that the money transfer amount is actually paid.
RP article 1801 1. Repayment reason for repayment is based on: 1.1. reasons of the beneficiary (recipient, unknown or dead, unknown recipient's current address, including cases where it is not possible to credit the account of the beneficiary);
1.2. with sender-related reasons (data are incomplete or inaccurate, or mail payment order revoked before its expiration date and prior to the payment of the beneficiary);
1.3. the chosen operator related reasons (inadequate postal payment order);
1.4. where has passed the money transfer.
RP article 1802 repayment type 1. Amount that the sender has sent the national currency, the Publisher released the sender or to be credited to his account.
2. Reimbursement without charge.
3. the operator shall return the person without the task the operator designated Publisher without making edits related to exercise, and the currency used.
RP article 1803 refund money order had expired due to 1. At the end of the period of validity of the remittances transmitted as letter correspondence, then the designated operator person designated operator in connection with refund to the sender immediately sends the MP 1 MP 2 or form. If you use the system, the postal payment order operator chosen by the publisher sent back automatically, so that it could make a refund to the sender.
RP 1804. Article 1 of the procedure for repayment When repayment conditions have been met, the designated operator of the payer in accordance with the rules of procedure of the correspondence of letters fill the CN 15 form by indicating the reason for the refund. It also fills in at MP 3 or VP 3 form.
2. the duly completed MP 3 forms that MP 1 form, attached the fastest way forward to the operator chosen by the Publisher.
3. Rejected transfers records VP 3 form by using the amount in the national currency of issue.
4. VP 3 in the form of the total amount credited to the payment account or cooperation in the common accounts which are opened its designated operator on behalf of the Publisher, whose transfer is rejected.
5. VP form and join 3 notices of transfers adds daily account statement, which adds VP day statement by 105 the same day when the transaction is made, send to the designated operator, whose cooperation the giro account debited.
RP article 1805 remittances, which lost power due to a limitation of funds 1 that contributed to international money transfers to be carried out and which are not claimed within the time, do the designated operator Publisher according to its national law.
2. Chapter requirements and responsibilities article 1901 requests RPA 1. the sender or the recipient may submit a request to the operator chosen.
2. the user shall be prepared using forms corresponding to the MP 2 or VP 2 form.
3. the request shall be adopted within six months from the date of the payment order is drawn up.
4. the request is recorded as soon as the form is concerned for the incumbent operator chosen stamp imprint.
5. the operator shall issue a receipt to the user who submitted the request, thus confirming the registration of the request.
6. If the request is based on the designated operator error, the petitioner shall reimburse all payments charged for the examination of the request.
7. A request for the transfer of correspondence letters sent postal giro Centre that holds the account to be credited.
RP 1902 article lead time 1. operator request is processed immediately after receiving it. If the issue that the designated operator cannot resolve, the other designated operators involved shall notify not later than within three working days of receipt of the notification. The designated operator provides temporary (or final) response within three working days for electronic postal payment orders and 10 working days for money order payment orders transmitted as letter correspondence.
2. If the designated operator of the payer service can provide accurate information on the status of the document in question, that the designated operator of the Publisher service to return the duly completed form 2 or equivalent MP electronic document. Failure of consideration or, in the case of a contested the payment from the recipient, using the MP 2 form or a form attached to the document, obtained confirmation that the money transfer he has not received.
3. the final answer to the request no later than: 3.1. within 10 working days of the request for electronic mail sent on receipt of a payment order in the country of destination;
3.2. the month after the request is received in the country of destination of the money transfer payment order transmitted as letter correspondence.
4. Refunds paid or credited to the sender's account in the designated operator, her Publisher. Refund or credit may be carried out as soon as you have received a final answer.
RP 2001. Article designated operator, the amount of the liability of the Publisher in relation to user 1. operator responsibility for issuing the user is associated only with the correct postal payment order execution.
RP Article 2101 1. Determination of liability pursuant to article 5 of this paragraph, the responsibility of the designated operator of the Publisher.
2. the responsibility of the designated operator of the Publisher, if it cannot be ascertained whether the payment is made in accordance with the conditions laid down in the rules, and in particular after the designated operator of the Publisher of the times has reported the designated operator of the payer postal payment order repayment amounts, the designated operator person mail payment order to the beneficiary the amount charged, however.
3. the responsibility of the designated operator of the country that are committed in error: If the error made in 3.1, providing services including currency conversion error;
3.2. If it is a data acquisition or transfer error.
4. take equal responsibility in the designated operator of the Publisher and the designated operator person: 4.1 if the guilty can be considered both the selection of the operator or if it is not possible to determine in which country the error prevention;
4.2. If the error occurred during the transfer, in the intermediate country;
4.3. If it is not possible to find out in which country the transfer error occurred.
5. Responsibility: the counterfeit Task 5.1 the amount specified in the cost of the case, take the designated operator of the Publisher or the designated operator of the person, if it cannot be ascertained whether the payment is made in accordance with the conditions laid down in the rules;
5.2. if paid postal payment order contains the amount of fraud has increased, the responsibility of the designated operator of the country in which the task was fake, but the losses are borne by the operator appointed equal Publisher and operator of the chosen person, if it is not possible to find out which country is effected in counterfeiting or if it is not possible to get a refund on the counterfeiting of the intermediary which is not participating in the money transfer services on a contractual basis.
6. the successful operators are responsible for their subcontractors, errors and omissions.
RP Article 2102 of the amount of the payment of the obligation to pay the applicants 1 remuneration to fulfil the designated operator of the Publisher.
2. The designated operator, which paid compensation to the claimant, is entitled to claim compensation from the operator, who must take responsibility.
3. The designated operator, which is the ultimate loss uncovered, is entitled from the person that the mistakes benefited, require to pay an amount that is not more than paid.
4. the amounts to be received, the claimant paid once found that must take responsibility, and this shall be done not later than two months from the day following the date of the request.
5. If the designated operator, which is considered responsible, being duly informed, the months are not definitively passed the requirements concerned, on behalf of the claimant the remuneration may be paid by the designated operator for which the request is submitted.
RP article 2103 refund designated operator involved 1. designated responsible operator one month of dispatch of payment must be repaid the amount reimbursed the operator designated Publisher that paid compensation to the claimant.
2. the amount of the debt at the end of the designated operator for the Publisher, which paid the refunds, the claimant is liable to penalty interest on late payment rate determined by: 2.1. national legislation;
2.2. the rates for which the operator have agreed in the contract of services;
2.3. the designated operator paying national commercial practices.
Chapter 3 financial relations between designated operators RP article 2401 accounting rules for all debetoperācij 1 and credit operations that are associated with the postal payment order execution, prepare accounting vouchers and entries.
2. Each accounting entry that is associated with a mail payment order execution and settlement of the refund, use the identifier corresponding to the respective postal payment order.
3. each designated operator shall draw up a list with the mail payment orders, indicating the amount is paid or credited to the beneficiary's beneficiary's account: 3.1 checking the daily reports on paid postal money orders (MP 5) and credited the remittances (VP 6) and comparing them with the relevant periodic invoices (PP1, PPM and PPV);
3.2. coordination of activities in the common accounts or transactions to the appropriate account, referred to in the lists drawn up by the payment orders and mail payment orders that specify the amount repaid or paid.
4. in connection with the settlement of cash or rewards for doing every month. The designated operators service contracts can agree on common funds.
RP article day 2402 messages that the system prepares automatically 1. to ensure good cash management in postal payment services and stable financial relations with other designated operators, whose designated operators used mail payment tasks, automatically according to different parameters, prepare a daily abpusējo reports on money transfers (MP 4 MP 5 MP 6 to MP, and 7) and transfers (GSP, GSP 4 5 , VP and VP 6 7), which has been drawn up, refunded, paid/credited to the recipient and received. In the same way also prepare a designated operator's daily summary reports (MP 8 and VP 8). All of these messages every day is available in a form that you can print or export.
2. the amount specified in the letter mail payment orders or postal payment orders specified as the amount that must be repaid, expressed in the currency of the issuing and issuing currency. Paid or credited to the beneficiary's account in postal payment orders specified amount expressed in the currency of issue and payment currency. The amount of remuneration shall be expressed in SDR units. For other forms of expressing of remuneration is mutually agreed.
RP 2403. Article postal payment order summary report/list preparation 1. Summary reports/lists (MP 104 and 104 GG) with postal payment orders, which indicated amount is paid or credited to the beneficiary's account, and where appropriate, 105 days GSP extracts prepares the system or manually prepare the designated operator person or the designated operator of the Publisher.
2. MP 104 messages/lists, prepare a chronological according to the following parameters: category, month and year of dialing, dialing and money transfer number.
3. VP/104 messages lists drawn up in accordance with the following chronological parameters: destination postal giro Centre, account number, the recipient's name and address and account number of the sender.
RP article 2404 postal payment order periodic invoicing 1. mail payment orders into invoices prepared using a special form for a given service (PPM or PPV) or directly form the PP1 accounting at the end of the reporting period, under the rules, the designated operator paying for services agreement. This form will automatically prepare the designated operator Bill used system, except the previous invoice corrections that the designated operator enters or fully prepared manually, based on the MP 104 and 104 compiling lists and GSP GSP 105 day statement.
2. In periodic invoices paid post summarizes tasks, including payment adjustments related to previous invoices and the amount paid out in remuneration as well as interest paid on late payments, according to: 2.1 months for chronological order of composition;
2.2. the service index numbering arrangements and the or each point numbering policy;
2.3. relevant remittance to the chronological order.
3. the electronic postal payment order periodic invoices and payment orders into invoices transmitted correspondence of letters designated as operator of the fastest person in the manner chosen by the operator sent the Publisher no later than one week after the end of the accounting period for electronically transferred payment orders and no later than one month after the end of the accounting period for payment orders that are forwarded as letter correspondence. Money transfer payment orders which are transferred as correspondence and letters, which added to the supporting documents (money orders received or digitized copies, which under State law is deemed authentic), and which are arranged in the same order as the MP 104 compiling the list, adds to this list. To monitor the quality of the service, the operator selected the Publisher reports on any billing delays, including the reason for the delay.
4. The designated operator of the Publisher for electronic mail transferred payment orders shall be settled within a month, but for remittance payment orders that are forwarded as letter correspondence, in two months, except under the service agreement billing is based on the total invoice.
5. If there are no other documents that made costs and other service contracts, then the designated operator, the Publisher sends the "zero" recurring invoice, unless the respective designated operators is not agreed otherwise.
6. If the designated operator of the Publisher in relation to the postal payment order totals in periodic invoices are noticed discrepancies, then the next periodic invoice. Mismatched ignores when their amount is not greater than 3 SDR.
RP article 2405 rewards recurring invoicing 1. remuneration of the periodic invoices to automatically prepare the designated operator paying system in that the operator prepare them manually, using PP 2 form and based on a recurring bill. 1 PP
2. the remuneration shall normally be expressed in SDR units and converts the postal payment order in currency of payment by using the average annual value of the SDR, published by the International Bureau of the Union. The designated operators services agreement may agree on other currencies.
RP 2406. Article total invoicing 1. Assuming that the total invoice will be prepared according to the designated operator of the national law, the designated operator person periodic invoices equal intervals include the total invoice.
2. the total bill for the fastest way forward to the operator chosen by the Publisher no later than two weeks after the end of the period to which it relates. It retrieves the net balance.
3. Total Bill shall be prepared for each Contracting State designated operators.
4. The designated operator of the Publisher pays the total bill in a period of six weeks from the end of the month to which it relates.
RP 2407. Article postal payment order total invoice 1. operator person mail payment order total bill prepared with PP 3 form.
2. mail payment order the total invoice indicates contributions.
3. On the basis of the lending obtained postal payment order net balance, usually expressed in the currency of kreditētājvalst.
RP article consideration 2408 total invoicing 1. Remuneration total invoice is prepared using PP 4 form.
2. On the basis of net remuneration derived lending balance, usually expressed in the currency of kreditētājvalst.
RP article 2409 installment 1. operator person immediately after the settlement, may require the payment of contributions automatically.
2. The designated operator, Publisher agrees to make automatic payments: If the current balance is greater than a certain threshold of SDR 6000 per month;
2.2. If the selected operator is the operator paying Publisher;
2.3. If the selected operator is created between the new relationships of Exchange and contribution conditions are satisfied.
3. the amount of Contributions made for services agreement and it can be paid in several tranches.
3.1. If the settlement amount is different and, after deduction of the specific contributions of 6000 SDRs, the threshold amount is calculated based on the last three recurring billing (PP 1, PPM and PPV) average amount. The calculation of the amount of the contribution for electronic mail transferred payment orders you can use daily reports on money transfers/remittances issued (MP 4 and VP 4), outstanding (MP 5 and the GSP 5) paid/credited (MP 6 and GSP 6) and receive (MP 7 and VP 7).
3.2. If the designated operator is an operator defined threshold, then the Publisher can provide services agreement, and it may be less than 6000 SDR.
4. If you have created new relationships of Exchange, calculate the average amount of the recurring invoice in the first period and then to this average is calculated on the basis of the average amount of previous period.
5. If payment is not made, the designated operator for the taxable person has the right to impose penalty interest on late payment, rate setting according to: 5.1. national legislation;
5.2. the rate for which the designated operators have agreed in the contract of services;
5.3. national commercial practice.
6. If payment is not made and the services agreement that is allowed, the designated operator of the payer may terminate the provision of services.
7. If the deposit amount is greater than the amount of the debt for the period that the designated person, the difference operator includes in a subsequent invoice.
RP article 2410 procedures in cash and contributions in the common accounts 1. operator system prepare for the daily summary reports (MP 8 and VP 8) this operator centralizes, once during the day to complete the postal payment service delivery service.
2. the money paid into the designated operator of the Publisher's general account no later than one day after the postal payment order placed.
3. in the light of the third party funds management applicable to the precautionary principle, the designated operator every day daily summary reports (MP 8 and VP 8) which prepared the system, compared with cash change summary accounts.
RP 2411. Article 1 of the security deposit. If between designated operators is not paid or they are made bad debt after the operator in the operator shall be carried out at the request of the kreditējoš security deposit.
2. the designated operators mutually agree on a security deposit, depending on the size of the net balance of the amount at the time when such a contribution is requested.
RP article 2501 Centralized settlements 1. operators using a centralized system to settle for mutual debts and credits generated by the postal payment order and for reciprocal benefits.
2. Multilateral settlement between designated operators carried out using centralised clearing body and one or more of the settlement bank and subject to common billing frequency.
3. the institution shall calculate the Clearing, each designated operator's net balance of postal payment orders specified amount based on PP 1 (or PPM, or PPV) forms that are submitted by the designated operator.
4. Clearing authority calculates each designated operator's net balance of remuneration, based on PP 2 forms that submit the designated operator.
5. each designated operator in one or more of the settlement bank in accordance with the clearing institutions take account of the amount specified in the postal payment orders, and the net balance of remuneration, which prepared the centralized clearing agency.
6. The settlement date of the clearing rules of the authority so that the settlements with all the designated operators could make lending at the same time regardless of the settlement bank.
7. Central Clearing institutions rules adopted by designated operators, taking into account the following principles: 7.1 and clearing institutions risk management;
7.2. the designated operator acceptance, termination and cancellation procedure;
7.3. the mail operations Council and the Administrative Council's recommendations on money laundering;
7.4. a clear separation of responsibility between the central authority and the designated clearing operators;
7.5. the confidentiality of the data;
7.6. the protection of data;
7.7. secure transmission of data (internet);
7.8. the centralised clearing system for simplicity;
7.9. the designated operator of the financial accessibility to the centralised clearing system;
7.10. the contested the settlement invoice procedure.
RP article 2502 bilateral dealings 1. operators may decide to make a bilateral settlement.
2. types of Settlement 2.1. As part of the bilateral agreements and within the designated operator paying national law settlements based on PP and PP 3 4 total invoices; in all other cases, the payment shall be made on the basis of the PP and PP 2 1 totals in periodic invoices or accounts through networking.
2.2. With the implementation of the postal payment service-related costs incurred by the designated operator of the issuing country and in third countries in connection with the cooperation of the account (except accounting costs) shall be borne by the operator appointed Publisher.
2.3. the costs incurred by the designated operator of the paying country, including accounting costs on account of the cooperation shall be borne by the designated operator.
3. Payment, based on the total invoice or monthly or periodic invoice the designated operator 3.1 customer account shall be made within one month after the end of the month in question, if the settlement is made for recurring invoices, and within six weeks, if the settlement is made on a common Bill.
3.2. If the designated operators in the event of a dispute concerning the amount to be paid, the settlement may be postponed only for part of the contested amount; the designated operator of the Publisher for the settlement period shall inform the designated person about the dispute of the operator.
3.3. If the settlement period for payment is not made, the amount of the interest. The rate applied is based on the national or, if such acts are not intended, the designated operator of national commercial practice, or between designated operators concluded contracts.
4. The liaison accounts 4.1. Concerning bilateral relations by designated operators can open accounts in their mutual cooperation and use their total account contributions. If the designated operators is not the postal giro system cooperation account can be opened in another financial institution.
4.2. each designated operator collaboration account opened in the name of the operator, together with the designated person, keep enough cash to it later could debit the amount due the operator designated payer. The designated operators mutually inform each other about the procedure in relation to the information acquired about debits and credits.
4.3. The designated operator, the creditor is entitled at any time to request payment of the amount of the debt; It can set a date on which the payment is to be made, taking into account the time required for carrying out the transfer.
4.4. If the designated operator of the creditor finds that the cooperation is a negative balance in the account, it has the right to demand interest on overdrafts within the designated operator's business practices or account in a financial institution that manages the practices. For the calculation of interest and collection is mutually agreed.
4.5. the amounts paid to create a credit balance, and mail payment orders that have been paid or credited to the recipient's account, the beneficiary is credited in the account for cooperation.
Part III transitional provisions and final provisions article 2701 world RP Postal Convention, the application of the rules 1. in all cases not expressly provided for in the rules of procedure, postal payment services shall apply the rules of the Universal Postal Convention.
RP article 2801. Entry into force of rules of procedure and its period of validity 1. These rules of procedure shall enter into force on the day the agreement is applied for the postal payment services.
2. Postal Operations Council decides otherwise, this rule is in effect as long as the agreement.
Bern, 11 2008. on November 1, in which the form or report that for the first time.
The translation of the rules of procedure of the agreement on postal payment services on the day of the final Protocol to the agreement on the rules of procedure concluded postal payment services at the time of the approval of the Council of postal operations has agreed on the following.
RP I article (existing reservation) contribution 1. In order to ensure normal payment payees, Viet Nam in its territory requires that all countries that it carried out money transfers, automatic contributions, without waiting to be executed in the RP article 2409. the procedures set out in the.
Article II RP (valid disclaimer) mail sending of payment orders 1. Thailand is allowed not to apply the RP article 1514. rules concerning the designated operator-sender's obligations.
This Protocol shall have the same legal effect, and it is valid as long as the provisions of the present Protocol for it in the text of the rules of procedure, to which it relates.
Bern, 2008 November 11, translation
Agreement on the rules of procedure of the postal payment services in the annex forms