Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 945 Riga, 6 December 2011 (pr. No 72 65) For the Government of the Republic of Latvia and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Memorandum of understanding on cooperation in the protection of information technology under the Cabinet of Ministers Act 31. equipment of the first paragraph of article 2, paragraph 1 of the Government of the Republic of Latvia and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Memorandum of understanding on cooperation in information technology protection (hereinafter the memorandum of understanding) with these terms are accepted and approved.
2. the memorandum of understanding and compliance with the obligations provided for in the coordinated by the Ministry of transportation, in cooperation with the information technology security incident prevention.
3. The memorandum of understanding (sensitive) shall enter into force for the period specified in article 11 and in order.
4. Ministry of transport provides Chapter 8 of the memorandum of understanding provides for the transmission of the contact with the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, as well as the standing of this information. For contacts of a memorandum of understanding within the meaning of article 8, of the following persons: 4.1 a representative of the Ministry of transport, the national information technology Security Council Chairman – contact information technology policy and coordination issues;
4.2. Information technology security incident prevention head of the institution, contact person for all technical and operational questions civil information technology matters;
4.3. Information technology security incident prevention institution employee, contact person in all matters pertaining to the 24-hour mode;
4.4. The constitutional protection office employee, contact the classified information protection;
4.5. National armed forces representative, contact the national armed forces in matters of information technology.
5. Memorandum of authorities involved in the information exchange with the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation under the memorandum of understanding shall be subject to the law "on State secrets" and the freedom of information act information under protective measures, as well as a memorandum of understanding under certain restrictions.
6. the memorandum of understanding set out in annex 1 of the services of the information technology security incident prevention institutions, the constitutional protection office and the national armed forces in accordance with the laws laid down for external competence.
7. the decision of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's information technology unit of the rapid deployment in the Republic of Latvia pursuant to article 4 of the memorandum of understanding and the annex, adopted by the Cabinet of Ministers also tasks the institutions involved.
Prime Minister v. dombrovsky traffic Minister a. seal