Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 711 in 2012 (on 16 October. No 58 21 §) rules on the territory of the municipality development planning documents Issued in accordance with the territorial development planning law article 7, first paragraph, (4) and (5) General questions 1. determines: 1.1. District or municipality of the Republic (hereinafter the municipality) local area development planning documents – sustainable development strategies, development, planning, lokālplānojum and amendments, detailed and thematic programming-content and the development of the agenda; 1.2. arrangements for organizing public participation in the development of municipal territory planning document development process; 1.3. the conditions to be included in the Treaty of lokālplānojum or a detailed development and financing; 1.4. requirements for local area development planning documents for developers. 2. Territorial development planning documents organized and controlled by the local Government Council decision approved Development Manager – municipal officer or employee. Development Manager's job is to ensure cooperation with territorial development planning documents involved in the development of national and local institutions, the required information, and findings, relevant information available to the public, as well as to prepare and submit for the consideration of the development of the territory of the local government in the programming documents. 3. Local Government decisions relating to territorial development planning documents, three working days in territorial development planning information system (hereinafter referred to as PIN), municipal website, as well as two weeks of publicity in other ways available to the public. 4. local planning, lokālplānojum or detailed graphical parts shall be made out in one of the above vector file formats: 4.1. Geographic Markup Language (GML) file format; 4.2. Autodesk computer aided design (DWG) file format; 4.3. Autodesk computer aided design data exchange (DXF) file format; 4.4. Bentley Systems, computer aided design (DGN) file format; 4.5. Esri geospatial vector data (SHP) file format. 5. The approved territory development planning documents and the development of related documents be drawn up in accordance with regulations on the design, indicating the document Developer (particular individuals), according to the requirements of the laws and the authorities put on the website and ensure the availability of the municipality. Territorial development planning documents graphic parts of the municipal Web site placed in portable document (PDF) format or digitally compressed and encoded image (JPEG or PNG) format. 6. the territory of the municipality development planning document development process-related documents collected in a separate volume, ensuring the availability of electronic storage and the municipality. 7. the Government provides everyone the opportunity to get acquainted with its territorial development planning documents. 8. The territory's development planning document for the development of informative material is used constantly in cooperation of the current situation. All background materials data and compile in a single volume. If area development planning document is made public during development studies or a representative of the data situation, which seriously affects the characteristics of the current situation, the municipality shall assess the need to amend the territorial development planning document for the development of the statement of work. 2. Territorial development planning document content 2.1. Sustainable development strategy contains 9. Sustainable development strategy developed pursuant to Latvia's sustainable development strategy and the planning strategy of sustainable development in the region in certain long-term development objectives and priorities. 10. Sustainable development strategy consists of: 10.1 strategic part that contains the long-term development vision (vision), objectives, priorities and areas of specialization; 10.2. spatial development perspective. 11. Spatial development perspective description and free way graphically represents the desired spatial structure of the territory, including: 11.1. major existing spatial structure elements and the desired long-term changes, the main functional spaces; 11.2. the structure of settlements and public services; 11.3. the main transport corridors and infrastructure (such as the main national and regional roads, railways, ports, airports), as well as trunk utilities networks and objects; 11.4. the spatial structure of natural areas, including especially protected natural territories network; 11.5. the significant heritage areas; 11.6. scenic value and other special areas; 7.3. priority development areas. 12. The municipality shall ensure the monitoring of the sustainable development strategy, the periodic evaluation of the implementation of the results. 2.2. development of program content
13. development programmes under the municipal sustainable development strategy objectives and priorities and assessing the national level, the planning and the surrounding municipal area development planning documents. 14. Development program includes: 14.1. the strategic part, which contains a medium-term development priorities and lines of action (measures); 14.2. the action and investment plan; 14.3. the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the agenda, which sets out performance indicators and frequency of monitoring reporting and content. 15. Action and investment plans of not less than three years, including: 15.1. planned activities and the corresponding deadlines; 15.2. investment projects, the amount of funding and sources; 15.3. the results of the planned activities; 15.4. the implementation period; 15.5. responsible for action and investment plan. 16. Action and investment plan articulates not less frequently than once a year, subject to the municipal budget for the current year. 17. the development of the monitoring report on the implementation of the outcome of the municipal development not later than six months before the regular local elections. It includes information on the activities carried out, the pointer changes to, conclusions and recommendations for further action, as well as information on compliance with the sustainable development strategy objectives. 2.3. Planning content development 18 planning under the municipal sustainable development strategies and the evaluation of Latvia's sustainable development strategy, the planning strategy for the sustainable development of the region and national and regional thematic plānojumo down. Development planning for the whole territory of the municipality or to the administrative parts of the parish municipality, municipality-cities and villages or rural areas, using different scales with the appropriate level of detail. Republic city municipal planning in the development of the whole of the municipal administrative territory. 19. Planning includes: 19.1. the explanatory memorandum; 19.2. part graphical; 19.3. land-use and building regulations. 20. the planning memorandum includes the existing planning, lokālplānojum and a detailed assessment, planning of the project, a description of the solution and its conformity with the sustainable development strategy. 21. part Graphical prepares to LK-92-TM coordinate system developed in the base topographic maps, which is not older than five years, with the scale of 1:2000 to certainty of the 1:10 000. part graphical output level selection as needed. 22. The graphical part of the territory of functional zoning map and, if necessary, thematic kartoshēm. 23. part Graphical display: 23.1. city, County of the Republic's city, County and village the parish boundaries; 23.2. the functional zoning of the territory; 23.3. the existing and planned public infrastructure; 23.4. national mineral deposits in the territory of the community; 14.6. national interests objects; 14.7. difficult areas and objects, which define the protection zone (if the zone can be displayed in the chosen map scale); 14.7. If necessary, other territories and objects. 24. when planning for the town or the village expansion, a new town or village or their status, in addition to the explanatory memorandum, this provision laid down in paragraph 20 contains such a need. 25. part Graphical designs, subject to the regulations of document processing requirements, specifying the coordinate system, the coordinate network, the name of the card, the card base and print scale certainty (if it differs from the card base), applied the terms with explanations and graphics part developer. 26. Land-use and building regulations in force include lokālplānojum and a detailed list and States: 26.1. specific requirements for the use of the territory and building parameters in each functional area; 26.2. planning the implementation modalities; 26.3. other requirements, aprobežojum and conditions, taking into account the evaluation of the landscape, the nature and specificity of the territory. 2.4. Lokālplānojum content Lokālplānojum 27:27.1. the explanatory memorandum; 27.2. part graphical; 27.3. land-use and building regulations. 28. If lokālplānojum in development planning, detail in the explanatory memorandum includes a detail of grounds. 29. If the lokālplānojum is designed to change the planning the use of the territory specified in the explanatory memorandum, the basic planning of the need for amendments and includes the lokālplānojum solution description and rationale. 30. part graphical Lokālplānojum: 30.1. detail the planning of certain functional zoning planning in the framework of the authorized use or determine the functional zoning under the municipal sustainable development strategy and regulations for land planning, use and development of specific requirements; 30.2. the clarified planning functional zoning boundary, if the scale of certainty in planning accurate; 30.3. If necessary, specify the province or city, County, parish and village boundaries; 18.9. specific areas and objects; 5. define and specify the transport infrastructure solutions; 19.0 determine and specify the main. utilities and major inženiertīkl of supply and drainage solutions; 19.1. represents land units and, if necessary, part of the land border; 19.1. clarify the difficult areas and objects, which are specified in the protection zone, as well as down the street red line. 31. part graphical Lokālplānojum prepares to LK-92 TM coordinate system of topographic maps developed by the base, which is not older than five years, with the scale of 1:2000 to certainty of the 1:10 000. part graphical output level selection as needed. 32. Land-use and building regulations specify or define the conditions of use of the territory and building parameters, as well as other requirements aprobežojum and conditions, taking into account the evaluation of the landscape, the nature of the territory, and the lokālplānojum nature of the development tasks. 2.5. Detailed contents
33. the development of a detailed plan for the implementation of specific development proposal, detailing planning or the requirements set out in lokālplānojum. 34. In cities and villages: 34.1. the development of a detailed planning in the cases provided for; 21.3. ground unit destined for the territory of the complex building, the planning task sets with technological processes related to buildings, structures, street or road and a set of utilities which planned to construct a particular order or by lots. 3. before the launch of new construction, except in the following cases: If the planned building 34.3.1. the function fits the building blocks and match the existing building and building regulations and do not need the traffic infrastructure upgrading, which would affect the adjacent areas and public access to them; 34.3.2. the expansion of existing production facilities (at the same ground unit) is not designed for that difficult strip of adjacent real estate property, and do not need the traffic infrastructure upgrading; 34.3.3. the engineering and construction of protection works to protect the existing building to pal or flooding, as well as hold and collect different types of pollution;
34.3.4. technical vantage point, boat garage (fraction), boat, motor vehicle, the water offshore the coast of anchorage and Jetty construction, installation and maintenance of bathing it requires infrastructure and facilities construction. 35. in the rural areas (area outside of cities and villages): 21.8. the development of a detailed planning in the cases provided for; 35.2. If the proposed land division of units or building creates the need for complex transport infrastructure or utilities construction solutions. 36. If the municipal territory adjacent to residential or public building is proposed for the construction of an object that produces a specific effect (odours, noise, vibration or other contamination), but which is not suitable for the environmental impact assessment procedure, local residents organized to clarify the views of public consultations according to the procedures laid down in the Statute of the municipality. The municipality, in assessing the proposed construction of the object, the intention to take into account the municipal territory development planning documents and the results of the public consultation. If the municipality supports the construction of possibility, it shall adopt a decision on the development of a detailed plan, if one is required under these rules or 34.35, or the construction of the intention to move according to the laws governing construction. 37. the development of a detailed territorial joint part of the territory, on the basis of the land boundary plan and respecting the real property cadastre of the State information system (hereinafter referred to as the cadastral information system) information on registered land units and part of the land borders. 38. the development of a detailed plan may be combined with the development of projects, including a sketch of the project. 39. the detailed plan includes: 24.3. the explanatory memorandum; 24.4. part graphical; 39.3. land-use and building conditions; 24.5. the sketch project, if required in the statement of work. 40. The explanatory memorandum includes a detailed description and justification of the solution. 41. A detailed graphical part in the development of Latvia in 1992 surveying coordinate system LK-92 TM on high detail topographical plan of the information base. 42. The graphical part of the present, specifying the coordinate system, the coordinate network intercept, by reference to the base of the scale and output level (if it is different from the card base), applied the terms with explanations and graphics part developer. 43. part graphical and image: 43.1. land units and parts of the border units of the land and cadastral designation, as well as the planned land border units, providing access to the each land unit; 43.2. the allowed use of units of low, including: building, planned 43.2.1. traffic infrastructure and utilities placement scheme; 43.2.2. streets and road profile schema and red lines; 43.2.3. difficult areas and objects, which define the protection zone; 43.2.4. public outdoor space areas and access to them; 43.3. addressing proposals; 43.4. If required, other information pursuant to the statement of work. 44. If you participate in the development of a detailed land-use planning works certified person, certified by a person with the graphical part of the detailed signature certifying that the detailed elaboration of the proposed land-use planning works comply with the requirements of the laws governing land-use planning in the development of the project. 45. If a detailed design with construction, a construction in the development section of the construction area of the certified person is an independent practice rights in the design. 46. A detailed graphic part of the unit and part of the land border represents, within the specification requirements of land-use planning regulatory laws. 47. the Detailed land-use and building conditions include: 29.3. detailed conditions of use of the territory and building parameters; 47.2. the environmental conditions of availability; 47.3. the conditions of facilities; 47.4. the security requirements engineering; 47.5. If necessary, the architectural solutions, respecting the landscape evaluation and other requirements as specified in the task. 2.6. The thematic programming content 48. If necessary, the municipality shall develop thematic programming. 49. The thematic programming includes: 49.1. the explanatory memorandum; 30.6. the graphic (maps, diagrams, drawings or drawings). 50. The thematic programming of local content determines the course of their work. 3. the institution of the cooperation development of the territory in the development of planning documents
51. National and local institutions (hereinafter referred to as the institutions) shall participate in the development of the territory planning, consulting, delivering the text and graphical information and coordination of development planning solutions for institutional competence issues. 52. The municipality, using PINS, on the territory of development programming documents of the institutions and the authorities informed that can affect the development of the territory included in the programming document, as well as solutions please specify the contact to coordinate data and to ensure the participation of the institutions. 53. The institution concerned shall receive the information on territorial development planning document development, four weeks to the municipality: 53.1. issue the existing graphic and text data or specify the order in which data can be received; 53.2. conditions providing planning, lokālplānojum, amendment or development of a detailed plan, indicating the specific requirements of the territory to the development of territorial development planning documents, and shall notify the institutions concerned of the action plans and interests, as they affect the specific municipalities. 54. the planning, lokālplānojum or the amendment to the statement of work Specifies the development of institutions involved, including at least: 54.1. National Environment services; 54.2. Nature protection management; 54.3. public joint stock company "Latvian state roads"; 54.4. the national forest service; 54.5. Geospatial Information Agency. 55. Planning, lokālplānojum, amendments or a detailed developer, including the relevant territory planning document for the development of other data provided by the institutions, ensure that they are not altered. If necessary, changes to the data in accordance with the institution of the developer, which issued the data. 56. The territory's development planning documents, requesting the opinion and to use the provision. The municipality of electronically inform the institutions referred to in the statement of work for the planning, lokālplānojum, or a detailed plan of the amendments and versions of referral for it. 57. Advice on planning, lokālplānojum, amendments or a detailed version of the institutions provide free four weeks from the receipt of the request of the municipality. In the opinion of the reviewing: 57.1. data issued by the institution of permanence; 57.2. development planning solution for compliance with the relevant industry, legislative and regulatory policy planning documents; 57.3. development planning solution for compliance with the conditions of the bodies. 58. the opinions of the institutions cannot impose new conditions or requirements, except where legal or in fact has changed the situation. 59. The authorities these provisions in coordination and provision of opinions electronically received territorial development planning document data without individual permission (license) from the geospatial data holder is only allowed to use the territorial development planning document for reconciliation without the right to use them for their own purposes other the statutory tasks, to include services, or distribute to third parties. 60. If the institution of the municipality does not provide opinions at the request of this provision within the time limit specified in paragraph 57, it is assumed that it is not in the administrative territory of the public interest. 61. in the area of development planning in the development of the document uses: 61.1. Cadastre information system, Difficult areas of information systems and public address registry information system data, the graphical part, the date of their issue; 61.2. Geospatial base data information system data, including their current events. 62. A detailed developer detailed graphical part shall be submitted to the coordination of the State land service of digital vector form LK-92 TM. 63. If the agent is not a detailed, detailed information necessary for the development of cadastre information system, national register information system of addresses and Difficult territory information system issued by the State land Department and coordinated for a fee according to the national land service price list. 64. the national land service submitted a detailed check of the graphical part of the land unit and the land part of the cadastral designation of units and border compliance with current cadastral information system data. If the cadastral designation and boundaries correspond to cadastre information system, the State land service matches the graphic file of part by digitally signing, but if not, the file with the errors does not sign and send a detailed developer electronically. 65. The municipality two weeks after the territorial development planning document submitted for approval: 65.1. on the territory of the Ministry responsible for development planning (hereinafter referred to as the responsible Ministry) to provide local oversight functions, the sustainable development strategy, development, planning, lokālplānojum, and a copy of the amendments in paper form; 65.2. The State land service (via TAPE) to provide cadastral information system, public address system and registry information Difficult territory information system operation: 65.2.1. planning, lokālplānojum and their graphical parts of the map, which depicts the functional zoning, city, County, parish of the village boundary and difficult areas (vector form of 1992 Latvia in geodetic coordinate system LK-92 TM), land use and building regulations and local decisions on planning approval; 65.2.2. a detailed plan and its amendments, the graphical part of the map that shows the use of the territory, difficult areas and planned ground unit limits (vector form of 1992 Latvia in geodetic coordinate system LK-92 TM), land use and building regulations and local decisions on planning approval. 4. Territorial development planning drafting procedures
4.1. The sustainable development strategy and development programme development agenda Municipal Council, 66. deciding on the sustainable development strategy or development programming, confirm the development manager and work tasks that includes the development process and the public participation plan.
67. The sustainable development strategy or development programmes in the process of developing local government organized public participation in measures under the regulations on the Organization of the public participation. 68. The sustainable development strategy or development programs the public consultation period is not less than four weeks. 69. the developed and approved the municipal sustainable development strategies or development programme sends the planning region four weeks advising on compliance with regulatory requirements. 70. the Authorities after receiving the opinion of the planning region: 70.1. assess the objections and proposals and, if necessary, specify the alignment of the sent of the sustainable development strategy or development programme; 70.2. Approves the updated sustainable development strategy or development programmes. 71. If the municipality, in assessing the region's planning and proposals, made significant changes to the sustainable development strategy or development project, it supports the reuse of public consultation lasting no less than three weeks. 72. If you need to make changes to the current sustainable development strategy, developing a new sustainable development strategy pursuant to this chapter to the development agenda. 73. Development programs updated in accordance with the procedure laid down in this chapter. 74. The sustainable development strategy or development programme shall cease to be valid if it is confirmed, a new municipal sustainable development strategy or development program. If the sustainable development strategy or development programs, it will remain in effect until a new sustainable development strategy or development programs.
75. the decision on the sustainable development strategy or development programs the voidness adopted Municipal Council. 4.2. Planning and development agenda lokālplānojum
76. The decision of the planning or the development of lokālplānojum, the municipality confirmed its development and work assignments. 77. the mission planning or development of lokālplānojum include at least the following information and conditions: 77.1. design basis and specific tasks; 77.2. bases of cartographic scale; 77.3. institutions Web sites published information used for planning development, and institutions, of which the conditions or to request information that is not available in the public space; 77.4. planned public participation and action. 78. Development Manager shall draw up a report on the planning or lokālplānojum version and submit it together with the planning or lokālplānojum version of the Municipal Council for consideration. The Municipal Council decides on the planning or lokālplānojum transfer of versions of the public consultation and the institution of the findings. 79. four weeks after that provision referred to in paragraph 78 of the decision Engineering Manager organises a public consultation. 80. Design Manager, using the result of the opinions of the institutions required for planning or lokālplānojum. 81. If the amended the town and village boundaries or of a certain boundaries of the village of new specially protected natural territories, in accordance with the municipal environmental protection administration. 82. Notice of public consultation lasting no less than four weeks, the municipality on its Web site and the information available to the public in other ways. The notification shall specify: 82.1. local Government Council decision on planning or lokālplānojum transfer of versions of public consultation; 82.2. planning or lokālplānojum the wording of the public consultation period; 82.3. the place where a specific time you can familiarize yourself with the planning or lokālplānojum version; 82.4. public participation in measures of time and place; 82.5. reception and written proposal submission site and time. 83. Planning or lokālplānojum place the TAPE versions, a municipal Web site and places the public freely accessible place or local institution's premises, as well as ensure that rule 56. 84. The public consultation period is not permitted to make changes in design or lokālplānojum of the territory within the functional zoning and use aprobežojumo. 85. If planning to lokālplānojum is made or the strategic environmental impact assessment, planning, or lokālplānojum and environmental review public consultation can be combined. 86. at the end of the public consultation the Government collects its results, make the necessary clarification or lokālplānojum planning and development versions of the manager prepares a report, which shall include a review of the opinions of the institutions and individuals received proposals and objections into account sampling or rejection, indicating the reasons for rejection. 87. Planning or lokālplānojum version and environmental report, the carrying out of strategic environmental impact assessment, the findings of the institutions and report on the opinions of the institutions and individuals that the submissions of proposals and objections into account sampling design Manager or rejection of submitted for review to the nearest Municipal Council meeting. The Municipal Council adopts one of the following decisions: 87.1. approve the planning or lokālplānojum version; 87.2. streamline planning or lokālplānojum according to the versions of the opinions of the institution and the public consultation results; 101.8. reject the planning or lokālplānojum version and develop it according to the new task. 88. This provision is made in paragraph 87.2. the said decision, the execution of the decision to the planning or the improved version of the lokālplānojum submitted to the Municipal Council of this provision, paragraph 78. Council adopts decision on the planning or the improved version of the lokālplānojum public consultation by putting it in the local Web site and communicating in other ways that are available to the public, as well as indicate the time limit of not less than three weeks, in which the public can express views on the planning or developing lokālplānojum. 89. On the planning or the improved version of the lokālplānojum the municipality requests an opinion from the sow said institutions. 90. following these rules referred to in paragraph 88 of the decision not to make changes in design or lokālplānojum of the territory within the functional zoning and use aprobežojumo. 91. environmental monitoring public opinion on the recommendation of the Office of planning or lokālplānojum a strategic environmental impact assessment is assessed and the planning of incorporation or a streamlined version of the lokālplānojum to the rules referred to in paragraph 88 of the public consultation. 92. After public consultation and the provisions referred to in paragraph 89 of the receipt of the opinion of the local authority assesses the results of the public consultation and Development Manager of the report, which contains an overview of the institutions ' opinions and proposals and objections received, taking into account, as well as rejection or rejecting the justification necessary clarification, planning or a streamlined version of the lokālplānojum and accepts one of the following decisions: 57.2. approve the planning or lokālplānojum final and present it to the public; 92.2. streamline planning or lokālplānojum according to the versions of the opinions of the institution and the results of the public consultation pursuant to this rule, and 90 88 89. the procedure laid down in paragraph; 92.3. annul the decision on the approval of the Editorial Board and to develop it, according to a new statement of work, subject to the requirements laid down in this chapter. 93. This provision is made in that decision 57.2, the municipality provides planning or public disclosure of the final version of the lokālplānojum, putting it on the TAP and the municipal website and communicating in other ways that are available to the public, as well as indicate the time limit of not less than three weeks, in which the public has an opportunity to become familiar with planning or lokālplānojum the final version.
94. by the rules referred to in paragraph 93 of the enforcement authorities with binding provisions approved by the planning or the use of the territory of the lokālplānojum and the building regulations and the graphical part – functional zoning, city, County and village the parish boundary.
95. The municipality, taking into consideration the planning memorandum contained a detailed assessment of the lokālplānojum and binding rules, the final issues can determine the lokālplānojum and detailed the lapse, as well as provide for a time-limit for the implementation of individual detailed start up, if the implementation is detailed territory development planning act specified in article 31 administrative contract.
96. This rule 82, 88 and 93 paragraph shall start not earlier than five days after the publication of the notice on the website of the municipality.
97. the local authorities planning or approval of the lokālplānojum municipality, provides this rule 5 and paragraph 65 requirements.
98. Planning or lokālplānojum in a specific functional zoning and land-use changes in the development of aprobežojum as a municipal planning amendments or lokālplānojum, or lokālplānojum the amendments to this section. 4.3. A detailed design procedure
99. To propose the development of a detailed plan, a detailed design proponent: the natural or legal person, shall submit an application in the municipality. Application: 99.1. indicate the territory you want to develop a detailed plan; 99.2. proposal development description including the construction plans, if necessary; 99.3. Add title deeds, as well as, if the agent is not the owner of the territory, which proposed a detailed, notarized authorization from the detailed to be included in the real estate owners. Notarized powers adds, if the initiator is a detailed national or local authorities. 100. A detailed, development and validation of a Municipal Council may delegate local authority regulations. 101. The municipality shall adopt a decision on the development of a detailed plan, approve the terms of reference and Development Manager. The decision shall specify, or simultaneously with a detailed knowledge of the civil design under the construction of regulatory laws. 102. the development of a detailed statement of work: 102.1. development objective, detailed tasks and justification; 102.2. detailed area and, if necessary, the area outside the boundaries of a detailed plan, which may significantly affect the detailed implementation, adding a picture schematic; 102.3. detailed requirements for the development of part of the graphic to be used in the graphical reference base and the material scale, considering the utilities development, detailed objectives and building effort; 102.4. institutions, of which the receiving conditions, the opinion or consent; 102.5. the planned public consultation activities; 102.6. If necessary, detailed requirements to use areas additional evaluation or analysis; 102.7. local conditions the administrative agreement on the implementation of the detailed plan, if it is possible to put forward before detailed editorial development. 103. the period of validity of the sow is two years. If you have not changed the factual and legal circumstances on the basis of which the statement of work is issued, the local government may adopt a decision on the validity of the extension. 104. A detailed design for the agent have the right to choose a detailed developer except if the detailed development of the municipality. 105. Within four weeks of the rule referred to in paragraph 101 of the decision, the development manager will send a notice to those detailed area of the existing real estate owners (legal possessor), which are not detailed, and the agents real estate owners (legal possessor), whose title (possession) of existing real estate bordering area, a detailed statement of the authorities put on the website and announcing other ways available to the public. 106.105. These provisions shall indicate in the notice referred to in paragraph: 106.1. the municipal decision on the initiation of a detailed design; 106.2. detailed area; 106.3. development objectives and a detailed development proposal; 106.4. detailed developer. 107. A detailed developer submitted a detailed project development manager who shall examine it within four weeks and prepare the opinion. If the detailed design is combined with the civil design, detailed the planned object is added to the sketch project, drawn up in accordance with the construction of the regulatory laws. 108. An Engineering Manager for review, submit a detailed project for the municipality, together with its own opinion. Local government within two weeks after receipt of the draft detailed plan shall adopt one of the following decisions: 108.1. put a detailed project for the public consultation and the findings of the authorities in determining the public consultation period not less than three and not more than six weeks; specify a detailed project 108.2. According to the opinion of the driver development. 109. during the two weeks following the adoption of the decision on the transfer of the project a detailed public consultation Development Manager along with a detailed developer organized a public consultation and request from sow said institutions detailed opinions on the project. If an object that is planned, detailed legislation has been applied in accordance with the procedure laid down in the environmental impact assessment procedure, the detailed public consultation can be combined with the report on the environmental impact assessment public consultation. 110. Notice of public consultation in the territory sent a detailed real estate owners (legal possessor), which are not detailed, and the agents real estate owners (legal possessor), whose title (possession) of existing real estate bordering on a detailed area, insert a local Web site and the information available to the public in other ways. The notification shall specify: 110.1. the municipal decision on the transfer of the project a detailed public consultation and opinion; 110.2. the public consultation; 110.3. the place where a specific time you can consult the detailed project. 110.4. public participation in measures of time and place; 110.5. the reception and the written proposal submission site and time. 111. The public consultation organised by the local authorities or the institution's premises, as well as provide the opportunity for people to become familiar with the detailed project of the municipality's website. 112. following a detailed public consultation end developer with development manager collects public consultation materials and opinions of the institutions, and, if necessary, a detailed developer specifies the detailed project. 113. the developer shall prepare a detailed summary of the detailed design process. The summary includes: 113.1. announcements and publications in the press; mail proof of 113.2. this rule 105 and 110. sending notifications referred to in paragraph 1; 113.3. public consultation measures; 113.4. report on and taken into the decline of the natural and legal persons of the proposals and objections by adding justification for rejection; 113.5. public consultation protocols designed for laws and regulations on the development and design of a document;
report on the institution of 113.6. findings. 114. a detailed project developed with this rule 113. paragraph summary as well as the administrative agreement on the implementation of a detailed developer submitted a detailed development manager. 115. If solutions are contained in a detailed real estate property that owners are not detailed, detailed the proponents before approval to receive their written consent and on a detailed graphical map of part of the page should be the real estate owner signature, except when the law is applied within the real property expropriation. 116. If agreed in the agreement on the Administration a detailed implementation and agreed the municipality within four weeks of the rule referred to in paragraph 114 of document receipt shall adopt one of the following decisions: 116.1. detailed project for approval and the General administrative act issues, which added to the administrative agreement on the implementation of the detailed plan; 116.2. detailed project for development, stating the reasons for the decision; 116.3. on refusal to approve a detailed, stating the grounds for the decision. 117. disputes between the municipality and a detailed agents with regard to the administrative agreement on the implementation of the detailed plan to be addressed in administrative procedure law. 118. If the municipality accepts this rule 116.2. the decision referred to an Engineering Manager provides a detailed project development according to the procedures laid down in this chapter. 119. If detailed design combined with the civil design, after a detailed approval authorities shall decide on the further progress of projects under construction regulatory laws. 120. A detailed plan shall enter into force on the day after the announcement of the approval of detailed published the newspaper "journal". The statement also inserts local newspaper and local Web site and the information available to the public in other ways. 121. A detailed agent and detailed within the territory of the estate owner (possessor) General Administrative Act concerning the detailed approval shall notify the administrative procedure law. 122. If the existing detailed plan is necessary to make changes to the red lines, būvlaid, access to land units and similar changes and those changes affect only one ground unit, a detailed developer prepares the relevant changes to the graphical and detailed land-use and building regulations (if applicable), subject to the requirements of this regulation with regard to a detailed graphic materials, coordinated with the owner of the land unit and submitted to the municipality for approval who decides according to paragraph 116 of those rules. If the proposed changes affect other areas contained in the detailed ground unit owners before the change approval need to get written consent of the respective owners. 4.4. Thematic programming development order 123. Launching thematic programming, local Government Council shall decide on the thematic programming, confirm its development and work assignments. 124. The thematic programming of work indicates: 124.1. development goals and tasks; 124.2. If necessary, the institution from which the information was obtained, conditions and opinions, as well as experts who need to call; 124.3. planned public participation activities. 125. The communication on the thematic programming of development started in the local Web site and the information available to the public in other ways. The municipality provides opportunities for the public to get acquainted with the thematic programming. 126. The thematic programming approved by a local Government Council decision. 5. the Treaty of lokālplānojum and the development of a detailed plan and funding conditions to be 127. If the lokālplānojum or the development of a detailed, fully or partially funded by individuals, local government decision on lokālplānojum or the initiation of a detailed development agreement project for added lokālplānojum or a detailed development and financing. In the draft Treaty: 127.1. lokālplānojum or a detailed developer; 127.2. lokālplānojum or a detailed funding sources for the development, funding and financing arrangements; 127.3. party rights, duties and responsibilities. 128. the Government is not entitled to a fee of lokālplānojum or a detailed design. 129. If lokālplānojum or a detailed developer is not a municipality, the municipality of lokālplānojum in the Treaty or the development of a detailed plan and funding may provide for that rule 82, paragraph 105 and 110 in the communication development and shipping, as well as the administrative agreement on the implementation of the detailed design, development of local government contracts. 130. The municipality is entitled to impose greater lokālplānojum or detailed area, than the lokālplānojum or a detailed submission, the sponsor if the proposed building creates the need for complex solutions in the wider area. In this case, the lokālplānojum or proposing a detailed development and municipal funding is determined in proportion to the development of the necessary expenditure. If the lokālplānojum or the development of a detailed proposal is linked with the public points of interest, local Government can increase your amount of co-financing lokālplānojum or detailed. 6. requirements for territorial development planning documents for developers
131. The territory's development planning documents may develop individuals who have acquired at least second level higher or academic education, the environment, natural or social engineering and that have the appropriate knowledge, skills and practical work experience. 132. Planning, lokālplānojum and detailed graphic part can develop persons who satisfy the Information Act 10 Geo. the fifth part of the article. 133. the elaboration of thematic programming may invite relevant government industry specialists. 134. If the detailed plan is carried out in land-use planning law referred to in article 3 of the land-use planning, it will make land-use planning activities person certified under the land-use planning regulatory laws. 135. the practical work experience in the area of development planning in the development of the document certifying the documents drawn up or membership for their establishment, as well as national or local institutions in designing and implementing territorial development planning documents. 136. the responsible Ministry for information purposes, in the public areas of the development planners. 7. concluding issues 137. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 October 2009 Regulation No 1148 "local municipal territory planning rules" (Latvian journal, 2009, 161, 178. No; 2011, 140. no). 138. the requirements laid down in these rules for the use of the entry into force of the start-up, but not later than January 1, 2015. 139. The start-up of the decisions set out in these provisions and notices sent shall apply the following procedures: 139.1. decisions on territorial development planning documents or amendments or approval for the development of the municipality two weeks after their adoption by the responsible Ministry electronically, and the planning region. The Ministry in charge of local Government shall be published on its website; 139.2. these provisions in certain decisions on territorial development planning documents the development of the municipality of three working days in municipalities Web site, as well as two weeks of publicity in other ways that are available to the public; 139.3. this rule 52, 56 and 80 above operations by sending the relevant authorities of electronic communications. At the request of the institution's electronic municipal it electronically to the appropriate territorial development planning document version of the portable document file (PDF) format or digitally compressed and encoded image (JPEG and PNG) file format; 139.4. This provision paragraph 57 of that opinion sent to the institution of the municipality. 140. The start-up To the municipality two weeks after the territorial development planning document submitted for approval electronically: 140.1. Ministry of local government responsible for monitoring of the function – sustainable development strategies, development, planning, lokālplānojum, and a copy of the amendments in paper form and electronically in portable document file (PDF) format or digitally compressed and encoded image (JPEG and PNG) file format; 140.2. the planning region development planning of the territory's needs – sustainable development strategies, development, planning, lokālplānojum, and a copy of the amendments electronically in portable document file (PDF) format or digitally compressed and encoded image (JPEG and PNG) file format; 140.3. The State land cadastre information system service, public address registry information system and the Difficulty of the territory information system activity-65.2.1. these provisions and 65.2.2. information referred to in point. 141. The Government of taking the public consultation for the development of the territory planning documents project versions saved in electronic format – portable document file (PDF) format or digitally compressed and encoded image (JPEG and PNG) file format and adds a report on territorial development planning documents. 142. The start-up authority can the geospatial data sets for the holder to require planning, lokālplānojum or detailed graphical part of the data in the vector file format, subject to the regulatory requirements for geospatial data sets for the use of the authorization. 143. Information from Difficult areas of Difficult areas issued an information system within the time limit set by law. 144. the amendments to the existing detālplānojumo which has been approved by the municipality of binding rules, approved and communicated to the General administrative act. 145. If a territorial development planning document is initiated before the entry into force of these regulations and of the sustainable development strategy or development programmes are monitored for this purpose established a steering group that approves of the sustainable development strategy or development programme development work, this provision in paragraph 66 of the requirements laid down for the approval of the statement of work is not suitable. 146. The municipal administrative territory of which under the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 October 2010 regulations no 977 "rules on the national significance of the agricultural areas" is in the national interest, its agricultural area represents the planning the graphical part. Prime Minister v. dombrovsky environmental protection and regional development Minister Sprūdž in the E.