Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 500 in Riga 2014 (august 19. No 44 52) General provisions issued in accordance with article 5 of the law on construction of the first part of paragraph 1 (I). General questions 1. determines: 1.1. structure groupings depending on the complexity of the construction and the possible impact on human life, health and the environment; 1.2. where the required engineering studies work; 1.3. where necessary the construction or construction expertise, as well as the construction of the composition, expertise and the amount of the order; 1.4. where the need autoruzraudzīb and autoruzraudzīb as well as building and building and building plan procedures and content; 1.5. the construction of the control arrangements and conditions, rights and obligations of the building, as well as offices, institutions, exercising the functions of the būvvald, and the building of the municipal cooperation arrangements; 1.6. the liability of būvspeciālist; 1.7. principles and documents, on the basis of which a reasonable decision on the adjustment of the construction or demolition that is wholly or partly sagruvus, the dangerous or damaging the landscape.
2. The terms used in the following terms: 2.1.-autoruzraudzīb control by a construction developer take after the completion of the design work to building commissioning to ensure a work under construction; 2.2. individual performers – the works contractor who works on the basis of contracts concluded, about the customer or the operator carrying the works of certain works or set; 2.3. the construction manager-būvspeciālist, appointed by the main contractor or construction works contractor and whose job is to ensure high-quality execution of the works according to the construction plan, as well as to comply with other regulations governing the construction and use of construction products in certain technology; 2.4. construction performer – būvkomersant who performed the works on the basis of contracts concluded with the contractor or Builder; 2.5. construction expertise, professional examination, the purpose of which is to provide an assessment of the technical solution of the construction compliance with regulations and the requirements of technical regulations; 2.6. construction-construction plan in the round a specific construction or a part of the construction with the necessary inženiertīkl and outdoor space facilities, which can be operated independently from the other parts of the building; 2.7. building technical surveys – the structures, parts thereof, as well as built-in awareness of construction technical state and evaluation of complex work; 2.8. Builder – natural person, the owner of the land or building construction law, in special cases of būvnoteikumo your needs even organises the works, participating in and assume the duties of the Manager of the works; 2.9. construction site, according to the documentation for the construction of the designated natural or conditional execution of the required area or in the works, with the necessary equipment (temporary structures, equipment, etc.); 2.10. construction intentions documentation – records that contains graphical documents, text documents, and other information about the construction plans; 2.11. a construction developer – būvspeciālist or būvkomersant, to a written agreement, the elaborate construction of composition or continue construction output in building design; 2.12. the minimum composition of construction required the graphical and text document that reflects the spirit of the construction (construction volume, housing placement, usage) and is the basis for the issue of the building permit; 2.13. Superintendence – professional and independent monitoring of the process works to ensure high quality and safe building construction; 2.14. building plan for public works-quality monitoring plan developed on the basis of the work carried out and the draft būvuzraug defines minimum checks to be carried out and the main stages of the construction works; 2.15. the main participants in the works – construction contractor, which attracts other individual public works workers, concluding the relevant agreements, and which are obliged to realize the nature of the site according to the construction plan; 2.16. inženiertīkl – a collection of structures consisting of pipes, cables, wires, equipment, machines and devices, and provides electricity, heat, gas, communications, water and other resources for the generation, transmission (transport), storage or distribution, as well as the inženiertīkl and the transmission of internal inženiertīkl; 2.17. inženiertīkl transmission-external power supply, communications, water and other resource supply system consisting of an underground or (and) above-ground pipeline, cable, cord and its technical components from the distribution network set up to enter the confines of the structure or type sadaln; 2.18. the use of temporary construction-building, which shall be held no longer than five years and to be demolished before the expiry of that period; 2.19. qualified construction performer – physical person who gained national recognition of professional education and qualification level of at least 2. construction or related profession or Latvian Chamber of Crafts artisans granted the qualification; 2.20. mazēk-one-story building, which the building area of not more than 25 m2; 2.21. temporary structures – works that need to be demolished before the construction site of the commissioning; 2.22. cover works-works whose scope and quality control by the following works are not possible without specific measures or additional work, as well as financial and other resource raising.
II. General construction process 3. Construction may propose: 3.1 land or building owner, or, if not, the legal possessor (also public people's land or premises the legal possessor) or a user with certain rights under the contract to construct; 3.2. the municipality, if it arranges or tearing down the building, which has become dangerous and pose a risk to the safety of persons, or break down arbitrary construction object; 3.3. energy and electronic communications regulations govern the cases – energy trader and electronic communications operators. 4. Construction divided into three groups (annex 1) depending on the complexity of the construction and the possible impact on the environment. The first is the lowest, but the third is the highest group. 5. Division of structures and construction process does not apply to: 5.1 geodetic points, landmarks and other secured area, which is defined in at least one of the following characteristics: coordinates, altitude, land of gravimetric field value or ģeomagnētisk value of land in the field – and that the construction of the order determined by law, Geodesy cartography and geospatial information; 5.2. temporary structures. 6. The construction plans for the proposed construction of the application submitted to the būvvald or the institution which shall carry out the functions of the būvvald (būvvald). 7. If the construction plans filed application is for the construction of several structures, which, according to annex 1 of these rules are located in different premises, construction process, apply the procedures set out in special būvnoteikumo in the higher group for the construction of housing. If the construction plans in the application is planned for building construction, building provisions apply, except when the building is subordinate the structures. 8. Depending on the shipbuilding group and special provisions of the construction process in the būvvald shall decide on the construction plan of the construction law and timeless. The works can start after the adoption of the relevant decision and made for the fulfilment of the conditions. 9. If the decision on planning permission takes the institution which performs the functions of its būvvald within seven days inform the būvvald that: 9.1. permit is issued; 9.2. building permits checked in on the design conditions (article 15 of the law on construction in the second part of the case); 9.3. building permits checked in for the commencement of the construction works conditions. 10. If the structure is a temporary construction, of the use of the būvvald shall decide on the use of temporary structures operating period, the maximum period of five years. Operating time limit may be extended up to a total of 10 years. 11. If the construction does not save any constructive element and is organized by the Earth or the būvvald, the building owner or, if not, the legal possessor or user's receipt of the request within 14 days of the issue of a document certifying the absence of structures in nature (annex 2), before taking the survey. 12. The explanatory memorandum, certificate card and building forms and conditions to be included in them are laid down in special būvnoteikumo control.
III. preparation of the construction conception and engineering studies rules
13. before the construction plans to the application of the construction agent shall have the right to receive the technical institutions and special provisions, if the regulations prescribe the following technical provisions, as well as receive from owners of inženiertīkl connection (off-line) or inženiertīkl crossing the technical requirements. 14. before developing the shipbuilding, conversion or restoration projects for the construction of minimum, agents must take all or part of a building technical surveys, as well as the heritage inventory according to the cultural monuments protection law of the conditions, if the building is a national protected cultural monument. The technical opinion survey and inventory of heritage documentation is a plug-in application in construction plans. 15. Requests the Būvvald construction agent to receive technical and specific provisions of the public authorities, if defined in the legislation. If the construction works and operation of the inženiertīkl object in the protection zone must also receive the design object and inženiertīkl the owner of the technical regulations. 16. State and local institutions of technical and specific rules drawn up and issued within 20 days of receipt of the request. 17. the owners of the connecting Inženiertīkl (off-line) or inženiertīkl crossing the technical requirements drawn up and issued free of charge within 20 days after receipt of the request. 18. Inženiertīkl holders according to competency requirements of certain structures connected to the inženiertīkl or crossing. Technical regulations shall determine the amount of the forecast expenditure for the connection to the inženiertīkl or inženiertīkl development. The estimated amount of expenditure must not exceed the technical requirements necessary costs directly associated with the project. 19. the territory of the inženierizpēt shall be carried out to ensure the economical and technical justification for the development and construction works, as well as environmental and cultural monuments protection, construction and shipbuilding operations. 20. Inženierizpēt out: 20.1. newly under construction, pārbūvējam construction and renewable projects, if required, also for those inženiertīkl. Making inženierizpēt in the shipbuilding, conversion or extension of technical upgrades, find out how changed the natural conditions (also the base of the soil properties) the structures during construction and operation; 20.2. during construction and operation to control the ground work, shipbuilding base and basic construction projects and compliance times predict and avoid potential disruptions caused by construction or veicināto under adverse geological processes (e.g., hot, noslīdeņ, sufozij, pārmitrināšan), as well as to determine the deformation structures. 21. the Inženierizpēt of construction needs include: 21.1. geodetic and topographic survey; 21.2. geotechnical research; 21.3. the air research. 22. the engineering studies, work objectives and execution order, depending on the complexity of the construction and the possible impact on the environment defines a Subscriber with a construction developer and engineering studies of the artist work. 23. the work of the artist engineering studies prepared engineering studies work programme, which provides for the specific work tasks, engineering studies, techniques, and execution sequence. The programme shall be prepared according to the construction requirements of the law, previously made maximum use of natural conditions of research results. If necessary, make a preliminary survey of the territory. 24. Engineering studies work performer handled the engineering studies and collects them in the report. The report reflects the engineering studies changes in the course include the opinions and proposals for compliance with the proposed construction of the territory's needs, recommendations on the basis of structure, construction technology and construction of protective measures against adverse conditions in the air, as well as environmental issues. 25. Engineering studies the participants must work: 25.1. I confirm that I have received sufficient and timely information for carrying out engineering studies and, if necessary, request additional information; 25.2. to make known the principals and construction of the developer of any information received, affecting or likely to affect the engineering studies work; 25.3. engineering studies process and compile the results in a report that complies with the technical tasks, engineering studies, and regulatory work requirements.
IV. 26. construction Design plans for the sale of the necessary laws and the documents in certain cases is entitled to develop a construction developer. Exceptions are allowed in special cases of būvnoteikumo. 27. The client is responsible for the proper design of development tasks. 28. A construction developer develop a construction according to the regulations, the agreement on the development and construction of good professional practices to the extent it would be possible to detect izbūvējam-28.1.: building compliance with laws, regulations and other requirements; 28.2. take construction expertise, if necessary; 17.6. to carry out the assessment of the energy performance of buildings, as determined by the law of the energy performance of buildings; 28.4. calculate būvizmaks to determine the accuracy of the Subscriber; 28.5. provide sufficient information to the reviewer of the works of the works. 29. If a person is not entitled to independently develop construction plans for the sale of the necessary documents, it may develop the būvspeciālist control, which is an appropriate specialty. In this case, construction intentions documents signed and on the responsibility of the management of būvspeciālist, which it is designed. 30. developing construction plans, construction documents or part of a building project, the developer has the obligation to respect the laws and regulations governing the construction and technical requirements.
31. The customer contracts a construction development with projects developer. 32. If a construction Developer's būvkomersant, it's about a construction manager designate appropriate areas of būvspeciālist, who runs a design and coordinate the construction. 33. If a construction Developer's būvspeciālist, it also performs the duties of a construction supervisor.
34. If the principal switch multiple individual agreements, to ensure the development of one construction, they shall indicate the responsible building project developers as well as part of a construction project developers. If a construction or building project developer is part of būvkomersant, it's about a construction or a construction manager to designate appropriate areas of būvspeciālist. 35. If a construction developer does not continue its development (including by tag for design conditions), the new construction developer, with which the contract is concluded, shall assume full responsibility for the construction plan, as well as for its conformity to the original intention. 36. A construction manager has the following responsibilities: 36.1. drive the design work, as well as to coordinate the individual projects part of the cross-compliance projects as a whole; 36.2. I confirm that I have received sufficient and up-to-date information necessary for the design, and, if necessary, request additional information and to ensure the timely transfer of part of the construction plan responsible professionals; 22.6. to inform the construction of part of their driver development work released; 36.4. the separate parts of the project to verify compliance with the intention of building and their mutual consistency; 22.7. to communicate to the participants of the construction process any received information that affects or may affect the design work; 22.7. changes in the projects to ensure appropriate integration of it in all the parts of the construction plan, if necessary, to inform about the changes in the building permit issued by the institution and to organize appropriate consultation procedures. 37. If one limits individual land site in a number of construction projects by developers, the land master plan development projects run by one Manager, with responsibility for coordinating the development of the land as a whole. 38. A construction manager has the following responsibilities: 23.7. to make sure that you have received all of the work necessary for the performance of the information, and, if necessary, require a construction supervisor for additional information; 23.7. to take the necessary calculations and develop construction plan concerned portions to ensure compliance with the intention of building, the principal tasks, conditions and building regulations and standards; 23.8. to provide within the framework of the relevant parts of the mutual coherence of a solution; 23.9. to inform the construction manager for the relevant parts of the solutions which affect or can affect another part of the building project solutions. 39. The agreement on the projects to be included in the development of framework conditions, perform autoruzraudzīb if a construction project is being developed that provision referred to in paragraph 105 buildings. 40. If construction or construction of the inspecting member institutions finds a construction of non-compliance with legislation or technical and special requirements of the rules, they have the obligation to report to the Ministry of the economy and the relevant certification body for būvspeciālist violations.
V. inspection of a construction inspection 41. is entitled to take from a construction Developer's independent investigator expertise, but shipbuilding expertise – from construction works for an independent inspection. 42. the reviewer expertise expertise opinion certifying that neither expert nor his relatives or business partners personal or economic interests do not affect the inspection findings. The meaning of these provisions are considered relatives of such persons-the father, mother, grandmother, grandfather, child, adopted child, grandchild, brother, sister, adoptive parent, half-sister, half-brother, spouse. 43. A construction expertise is required for construction of the third group of structures other than buildings demolition projects. 44. A construction inspection in third group structures are entitled to make only those which employ būvkomersant būvspeciālist with independent practice rights of inspection. Another group of structures construction expertise alone is entitled to make būvspeciālist also with independent practice rights of inspection. 45. If a construction expertise is required or requested būvvald, indicating the need for expertise in the construction inspection of the operator selects the Subscriber, but the construction law 6.1 of the first paragraph of article 4 of the cases — in national control Office (hereinafter the Office). The contract for its performance inspection switch and with the expenses shall be borne by the customer. 46. a third group structures in special būvnoteikumo establishes a construction parts and sections that require a construction expertise. 47. Būvkomersant carrying out inspection, have the obligation to involve the inspection process only the skilled employees with the skills and experience of the work assigned. 48. If the customer contracts a construction expertise: 29.9. with multiple būvkomersant, the relevant agreements shall specify the expertise managers whose duties are to coordinate all construction parts and expertise, as well as provide overall assessment projects; 48.2. with one būvkomersant or būvspeciālist, it takes both expertise and the expertise in the Manager's obligations and rights. 49. the principal construction inspection the inspection shall be made: 30.5. a copy of the complete building project (the responsible manager and the customer's signature and the necessary reconciliation); 30.6. the design and construction of structural loads calculations required to make structural analysis; 30.6. rebuilding, restoration or reconstruction of the existing structure, the technical opinion of the survey; 49. the conservation or preservation of the suspension, the shipbuilding technical opinion survey; 30.8. other necessary documentation, if requested by the inspection. 50. The separate parts of the project and the results of the inspection the expert section summarizes building project or the expertise in the opinion section (annex 3). 51. on the basis of the provisions referred to in paragraph 50, the inspection Manager prepares a construction expertise of opinion, including in cases when applied to the other Member States of the European Union and national standards, et seq, whether projects met the national standards and criteria and put būvnormatīvo values (annex 3). 52. the part of the individual projects or the inspection findings section is added to the expert opinion of the construction plan as an integral part of the opinion. 53. the inspection Manager for legal and technical regulations, including the Member States of the European Union applied the national standard and the requirements of the appropriate construction et seq to give a positive opinion, but on inappropriate projects – a negative opinion. 54. On receiving a negative opinion, the construction of the building project of the customer shall give the developer resolve. 55. at the resolve of the principal shall submit a construction for repeat inspection, which is accessed only a specified part or section. If the inspection carried out by another expert, you need a full construction expertise. 56. the expert has the obligation to document the inspection. 57. the expert opinion of a construction contractor adds a construction documentation. 58. The expert received the documentation that was submitted to the inspection, this provision in paragraph 56 above and the opinion of the documents shall be kept for at least 10 years. 59. If the expert has given a negative opinion of him has the obligation to inform the Ministry of the economy, indicating whether the shortcomings affecting the essential requirements of the construction. 60. If a construction for which inspection is made, before the commencement of the construction works or works is changed during construction architectural solution or shipbuilding, its bearing structure or part of a constructive solution for building mechanical strength, stability, fire protection or use, the customer is obliged to the construction and the inspection section, subject to this provision, paragraph 69. 61. The shipbuilding expertise: 61.1. If a dispute between construction challenges participants; 61.2. customer demand; 38.1. the Bureau, or būvvald's reasonable written request; 61.4. If the dispute to be solved for building compliance with legislative requirements or projects, as well as to assess the quality of the works carried out. 62. the results of the expert examination the expert summarizes the shipbuilding expertise opinion (annex 4). 63. the principal expertise is bound by the conditions of this chapter on the conclusion of the agreement with inspection staff. 64. The shipbuilding expertise reviewer is bound by the conditions of this chapter for the inspection of documentation and documentation received. 65. This rule 61.1. and 61.4. in the case referred to in subparagraph būvekspert, the choice of switch with the service contract and the service fee for that person who has recruited expert investigator, and that rule 61.2. and 38.1. in the case referred to in subparagraph Subscriber.
Vi. Changes in construction plans or projects
66. the first group of structures by construction intentions acceptance or at the time of the works is permitted changes to the original plans in the light of article 17 of the law on construction of the conditions mentioned in part 2.1. 67. The second and third groups of structures in construction in special būvnoteikumo in order, you can order changes: 67.1. Article 16 of the law on construction 2.2 case referred to the period after receipt of building permits until the commencement of the works; 67.2. Article 17 of the law on construction 2.1 in the case referred to in the works. 68. If the customer wishes to change the route of construction, as well as building façade solution, position, or būvapjom, but it does not comply with article 16 of the law on construction 2.2 or 2.1 of part of article 17 of the conditions, the construction plans to be submitted in documents būvvald and start a new construction process. 69. If a construction for which inspection is made, before the commencement of the construction works or works is changed during construction architectural solution or shipbuilding, its bearing structure or part of a constructive solution for building mechanical strength, stability, fire protection or use, the customer is obliged: 69.1. If a initiated the work,-to stop the construction work, which affect the constructive solution; EB 69.2. to ensure the construction and development of the appropriate section of the Latvian et seq, and other regulatory requirements; 69.3. to ensure the construction and inspection section; 69.4. to submit documentation of changes and construction expertise opinion būvvald two weeks after its receipt; 69.5. part of the construction works, which affect the constructive solution, to resume only after receiving a positive opinion and expertise, if it provides for special provisions for the construction of a harmonious, būvvald changes.
VII. the structure of the construction of the first group of 70. First Group of structures in the construction of the būvvald in the proposed explanatory note or receipt card. Būvvald the deliverable document content and amount of which shall be determined by the special provisions. 71. The decision on the acceptance of the construction plans are in effect for two years, and this period has to be disposed of in such a scheme, if special būvnoteikumo is not otherwise specified.
72. On completion of the construction works of the first group, the būvvald presented in special būvnoteikumo in certain documents.
VIII. The second and third groups of structures construction 73. Second and third group of new structures for the construction, as well as the conversion of the existing structure, restoration, restoration, installation, parking or demolition of the construction agent to submit special būvnoteikumo būvvald down construction plans and documents for the application. 74. Būvvald in a construction permit documents proving the design conditions, make sure that the construction complies with the local municipal territory planning documents, construction has developed all the necessary sections, as well as receiving the technical regulations for issuing consent for construction solutions, confirming that the construction complies with all the requirements of technical regulations and, if required, accessibility and insolācij requirements. 75. If būvvald, checking the design conditions, detects obvious inconsistencies in the law or the requirements of technical regulations, it may request a special būvnoteikumo in order to clarify the construction plan and do not check for design conditions. 76. Būvvald do not check for design conditions, if you are challenged or appealed to the environmental authorities issued technical regulation. Environmental institution is obliged within three working days to inform the būvvald of environmental technical rules in contesting or appeals. 77. Building Design in terms of the maximum delivery time: 77.1. the second group of buildings-two years; 77.2. third group structures – four years. 78. The maximum term of the design conditions are not counted in the time when a building permit is disputed or appealed. 79. Building permits in the commencement of the construction works specified conditions must be met in special būvnoteikumo within the prescribed period. If the customer these conditions is not complied with within the time limit specified, the permit after expiry of that period should be withdrawn. 80. the maximum duration of the works to the building commissioning: 80.1. construction, which was undertaken action for the environmental impact assessment of five years; 80.2. the other structures – eight years. 81. The maximum duration of the works is determined from the date of the building permits checked in on all the conditions contained therein. This time also included the works of stop time if construction stopped after the construction permit at the request of the beneficiary, but if works continuously on the basis of the decision of the institution, and it's not related to irregularities in the construction, works at the maximum stop time the duration of the works is excluded. 82. before the commencement of the construction works of the members made labour protection and fire protection measures and equipment in the workplace in accordance with the laws and regulations on labor protection requirements, carrying out the works. 83. On the site in the works carried out regularly is completed: 83.1. construction magazine (annex 5), except in special būvnoteikumo is otherwise specified; 51.7. autoruzraudzīb log (annex 6), if the autoruzraudzīb is done. 84. Public works magazine, autoruzraudzīb magazine (if autoruzraudzīb), as well as construction, building permit, a copy of the material and design of the integrated performance of the Declaration is available on site for officials who have the right to control works. 85. the period when stopping work for more than one year, must be carried out in special housing preservation in accordance with the procedure laid down by the būvnoteikumo. Housing preservation is carried out even if the works are suspended for a short time, but it requires the construction of the existing building design or environmental condition. 86. The works can be stopped by būvvald, building, national labour inspectorate or the consumer protection Centre's decision, as well as with national cultural monuments protection inspectorates or the State fire and rescue service order if you do not meet the laws and requirements or other justified reasons. The State Labour Inspectorate, the consumer rights protection centre, national cultural monument protection Inspectorate or the State fire and rescue service within three working days, inform the būvvald of the works suspension and permission to resume construction. 87. The construction construction, or adopted into the round, if it is built according to the construction permit conditions.
88. the construction, or the construction sequence into the proposed adoption, submitting the būvvald special būvnoteikumo certain documents. 89. the adoption of the Act on the construction operation and the information to be included in the form is fixed in special būvnoteikumo. 90. Būvvald, you receive a confirmation card and join in special rules in certain documents, make sure that the solutions meet the local municipal territory planning documents, has met all the requirements of technical regulations and, if required, accessibility requirements. 91. If būvvald, this rule 90. documents referred to in paragraph 1, finds the obvious inconsistencies in the law or the requirements of technical regulations, it may request a special būvnoteikumo in order to clarify the documents presented and do not make reference to acceptance.
IX. Organization of the work
92. The Subscriber provides access to the construction site of the works to the operator. Works contracts shall specify the period for which the access is provided, as well as the rights granted and scope of responsibility. 93. the main works is the responsibility of the analyst: 93.1. to organize work on the construction site according to the work organization, employment protection for the project plan and work out a project; 93.2. provide activities and the suitability of the methods at the construction site, the stability and security of operations; 93.3. to ensure the safety of persons who have the right to be on the construction site; 93.4. organize additional measures which, through the works, need to ensure the security of the public; 93.5. the construction process involved only the skilled performers of construction work; 93.6. to ensure that the works are used only for construction, according to the construction products conformity to the supporting documents. 94. The client is obliged to designate the job defensive coordinator of the preparatory phase of the execution of the works, as well as the works of the period, where the works are carried out by several participants in the works. 95. The works are performed by certified public works Director in charge of management, appointed by the main construction contractor. Individual construction contract may make a separate performer who works public works Director appointed for specific works. Public works Director ensures the quality of the work in question according to the construction plan, as well as pursuant to other regulations governing the construction and use of construction products in certain technologies. The main construction contractor is not entitled to all of the works for the execution of the operator as a whole. 96. The responsible construction managers signature relation article (annex 7). Obligations article by būvvald. 97. Works project shall be referred to the responsible manager before the works provided for in the construction work. 98. All construction participants who work or are located in the construction site shall be binding on the public works Director in charge of the order, in so far as agreements and job defensive coordinator's instructions. 99. the public works Director is responsible to ensure high-quality execution of work according to the construction and maintenance of the project, as well as pursuant to other regulations governing the construction and use of construction products in certain technologies. The quality of the works must comply with būvnormatīvo and other regulations laid down by the quality of the works. 100. The responsible works Manager has the following responsibilities: to control the area of 100.1. the preparatory work prior to the commencement of the construction works; 100.2. According to the planned works located in the construction site; 100.3. the construction process involved only the skilled performers of construction work; 100.4. to ensure that the works are used only for construction, according to the construction products conformity of supporting documents; 100.5. order and building works comply with the quality of construction work, in compliance with the Organization's project and the work of the project, as well as construction, environmental protection, employment protection and fire safety laws and regulations governing; 100.6. organize building, cover work and other construction works executed; 100.7. make entries in the log for the works carried out, built-in construction products and the quality of work; 100.8. control the construction log and autoruzraudzīb log record of instructions, in the form of journals as appropriate; 100.9. assure readiness for operation of the construction; 100.10. at the request of the būvuzraug provide detailed information about the works of preparatory phases and methods adopted in the work; 100.11. match individual works būvuzraug workers, if they are not mentioned in the main performers and works in a contract concluded by the customer; 100.12. to ensure that the site is not neglected and do not stay in the outsiders; 100.13. to ensure shared time tracking for your work in each site, at the request of the building to provide supporting documentation records. 101. The responsible public works Director is entitled: būvspeciālist būvpraks of 101.1. propose the suspension or withdrawal of the certificate, if the work is not performed during būvspeciālist these būvnoteikumo of obligations; 101.2. make changes to the planned pre-production stages, as well as the work methods chosen, before making changes to the work of the project and reconciling them with the principals, autoruzraug and būvuzraug.
102. the purpose of Autoruzraudzīb is to prevent the construction of arbitrary derogations from the participants accepted the conception and development of projects, as well as regulations and standards violations in the course of the works. 103. If the minimum composition and construction projects develop not one and the same person, during the construction of the autoruzraudzīb it būvkomersant or būvspeciālist, which has developed a building project, if the contract concluded with the customer unless otherwise specified. 104. Autoruzraudzīb does not relieve other participants of the construction process from those laid down in the legislation. 105. Autoruzraudzīb out: national conservation of 105.1. cultural monuments, the second and third groups of buildings of the urban monument area and its protection zone territory planning accordingly (except one or two dwelling residential buildings and inadequacy); 105.2. third group, restaurējam and new pārbūvējam structures; 105.3. public, restaurējam and new pārbūvējam the two group structures; 105.4. residential buildings (except one or two dwelling residential buildings); 105.5. structures that have made environmental impact assessment. 106. Autoruzraudzīb, except when the building is demolished, taken during the period after the completion of the design work to building commissioning in accordance with the construction plan of the customer and developer contracts. 107.32 and 33 of these rules. in the case referred to in paragraph autoruzraug is a construction manager, but 34 of these rules in the case referred to in point – a construction manager and construction part. 108. If a construction developer no longer employ a construction manager or construction manager or they lost their independent practice rights for autoruzraudzīb is posted under other areas of būvspeciālist. 109. If this provision, paragraph 33 a construction developer abandoned the autoruzraudzīb or run out of its capacity, the client may contract with other appropriate areas of the būvspeciālist or merchant employing appropriate areas of būvspeciālist. 110. If 32. these provisions or paragraph 34 a construction Developer (būvkomersant) abandoned or run out of autoruzraudzīb the legal capacity, the customer can enter into a contract with būvspeciālist, which was designated to carry out the respective responsibilities of construction in the design process. 111. Autoruzraudzīb log kept by the public works Director in charge, but a copy of the completed page-at autoruzraug. 112. before commissioning of the site autoruzraudzīb log together with the documentation for the completion of the transfer to the Subscriber. 113. Autoruzraug has the following responsibilities: 113.1. tracing site and the results of the survey record autoruzraudzīb; 113.2. performing the works submitted to examine solutions and information about the structures, equipment, materials and provide advice on their compliance with the building project; 113.3. If necessary, give instructions to the driver in a construction works intended for the implementation of the solution; 113.4. According to competence to control the autoruzraudzīb log and the log recorded the works of instructions; 113.5. submit to the national cultural monument protection Inspectorate and the local Council review of work carried out to protect national cultural monuments and the protection zone if it is requested; 113.6. submit subscriber or to motivate būvvald written information, if arbitrary deviation from the construction, or failure to comply with the regulatory requirements; come to the construction site at 113.7. Subscriber, contributor, būvuzraug works, building or other officers of the būvvald invitation. 114. Autoruzraug has the following rights: to participate in the construction of 114.1. adoption into service; 114.2. require evaluation for works developed solutions and information about the structures, equipment, and materials; 114.3. to check that the site is appropriate for the construction and execution of documentation; 114.4. check the construction sequence and quality compliance projects, work projects, as well as the requirements of legislation; 114.5. participate in building, cover and other executed works; 114.6. propose the institution which issued the būvpraks public works Director in charge a certificate of its withdrawal or suspension, if the instructions for autoruzraug indent and found irregularities are not executed within the time limits laid down; 114.7. unilaterally to withdraw from the contract if the customer autoruzraudzīb do not comply with the construction requirements of the developer to stop the works, and to propose to cancel the permits of būvvald, for which a construction developer shall notify the client in writing; 114.8. make autoruzraudzīb, with all the rights laid down in these provisions, even if autoruzraudzīb is not needed and autoruzraudzīb of the contract has not been concluded. In that case, the expenses of the construction plan of autoruzraudzīb developer; 114.9. If the message būvvald operator does not comply with the works of the autoruzraug reasonable requirements, as well as arbitrary derogations from established projects. 115. the changes in the course of construction works can be done in a construction developer or autoruzraug after the written agreement of the other members of the construction, if the planned changes do not affect the construction of Visual solutions, building sites, construction or construction use. Change the perpetrator is responsible for the construction and content compliance with customer and regulatory requirements after changes were made to it, as well as the solution of choice to build upon its commissioning, to comply with the regulations laid down in the essential requirements.
116. Autoruzraug job is to ensure the appropriate disposal of construction, if needed, giving instructions to the driver and the works for the construction of the solutions provided for in būvuzraug. Autoruzraug is not responsible for any loss to customer resulting from the omission or autoruzraug.
XI. the Superintendence of Building 117. the aim is to ensure the customer's rights and interests in the process of the works, as well as preventing the construction of participants: 117.1. arbitrary deviation from the construction plan; 117.2. construction of regulatory laws; 117.3. deviations from the construction and carry out the work set out in the draft and other works. 118.120. Building rules in the cases set out in paragraph 1 shall be entitled to perform only from a construction project for the works and the developer of independent būvkomersant or būvspeciālist (būvuzraug). On būvuzraug may not be the person who has a working relationship with būvkomersant, supplying the monitored site. 119. the Superintendence of the works does not release the operator from liability for quality, relevance of the works construction and construction of regulatory legislation. 120. the Building is carried out if: 120.1. construction is financed entirely or partly from public funds of individuals, policy instruments of the European Union or other foreign financial assistance in the second and third group structures. This requirement also applies to the construction of the first group, if provided for by law; 120.2. the construction is a national protected cultural monument; 120.3. the third group for construction works; 120.4. the second group of public buildings and structures of production, if the intended use of the building, the construction or completion of the assessment of būvvald methods are associated with an increased risk to the environment, human life or health. 121. in accordance with the Building Superintendence. If a building contract is closed by a legal person, the contract shall specify the particular natural person will sign a related article and make the building, as well as the responsible būvuzraug. 122. a third group of building structures under contract can only be būvkomersant, which is registered in the register of būvkomersant and who has the right to offer services in the field of building, and who employs appropriate in special būvnoteikumo būvspeciālist if otherwise specified. 123. Special rules in the cases specified in the first and second groups of building engineering structures can be made būvspeciālist to the order of the employer. 124. Taking the Superintendence, būvuzraug signature related article (annex 8).
125. Būvuzraug has the following responsibilities: 125.1. prior to the commencement of the construction works to develop a building plan; 125.2. Verify that the operator is in possession of the works execution of necessary documentation; 125.3. get acquainted with the principals and participants, as well as works by performing the construction works and the construction of the individual investigator (if any are involved in carrying out the works) the agreement concerning the scope and performance of the works; 125.4. check before commencement of the construction works are executed preparatory works; 125.5. the construction sequence and quality compliance projects, work projects, as well as construction, labour protection, environmental protection and fire safety regulatory laws; 125.6. checking the conformity of the construction products used in construction of the supporting documents, as well as the compliance of construction projects; 125.7. check the volume of the works carried out; 125.8. checking the site, as well as residential design and construction plan of inženiersistēm compliance solutions; 125.9. make entries in the log of the works, including site inspections found deficiencies and the absence of the driver of the works; 125.10. Visual fixation (such as photographs) required in the building completion of the works; 125.11. come to the construction site at the autoruzraug, the participants in the works, building, or other officials of būvvald first call; 125.12. participate in building, cover and other executed works; including control the quality of work; 125.13. accept only those jobs that are carried out in accordance with a construction and legislation requirements; 125.14. to control the work log and autoruzraudzīb recorded in the logbook of instructions; to report Subscriber and 125.15. institutions responsible for public works Director's absences during the construction of the works, the regulatory breaches the laws drafting and construction of the works, as well as for the derogations from the projects; 125.16. immediately announce the evacuation of workers from the site where the construction site found dangerous structural deformation, signs of decay or directly to the origin of fire or explosion, and notify the Subscriber, būvvald, as well as, if necessary, call the State fire and rescue service and other special services, the representatives of the law. Būvuzraug orders and activities coordinated with the responsible public works Director; 125.17. prepare and submit the necessary documents būvvald in accordance with the special provisions; 125.18. participate in decision-making structures in service; 125.19. to inform the Office of the būvvald, or if site operation is launched to arbitrarily; 125.20. to ensure shared time tracking for your work in each site, at the request of the building to provide supporting documentation records. 126. Būvuzraug has the following rights: 126.1. require a Subscriber and the operator of any construction works, to get an accurate overview of the progress of the works and the execution of the construction plan and accordingly, if required, of the performer of the works of qualification; 126.2. request a built design and cover work reveal if further work in the process of implementation of reasonable doubts as to the performance of a quality and compliance projects; 126.3. when found deviations from the construction of arbitrary or non-compliance with the Latvian būvnormatīvo or labour protection, environmental protection and fire safety laws and regulatory requirements, to stop construction while the shortcomings is eliminated, or submit the customer accordingly, būvvald, national fire and rescue service or the national labour inspectorate motivated written request to suspend works; 126.4. propose public works Director in charge of the work, as well as public works Director būvpraks of the suspension or withdrawal of the certificate of if reconnect works are professional errors or violations of laws or regulations; 126.5. unilaterally to withdraw from the contract or Superintendence waive the obligation of fulfilling (if būvuzraug is posted) and inform in writing the būvvald or Office if the customer requires you to take actions that are inconsistent with the construction of the regulatory laws. 127. Building Plan, taking into account the specificities of construction, include the following information: 127.1. necessary checks and in the light of work carried out in the project work; 127.2. potential risks during the construction works; 127.3. which of the works must be recorded visually (such as photographs) in order to verify the quality of the construction works; 127.4. participation in building, cover work and other construction works executed; 127.5. risk can lead to building demolition or dismantling incurred in the course of hazardous waste. 128. If the work of the project is specified, būvuzraug will also specify the works to the monitoring plan and submit it to būvvald. If the controls are carried out by the Office of works, works monitoring plan būvvald is sent to the Office. 129. Būvuzraug before building commissioning submit subscriber and būvvald or Office report about the measures specified in the plan of the building in good time and certify that the building is built according to the construction quality requirements and regulations.
XII. suspension or cancellation of permits 130. Subscriber shall submit an application for a building permit, if the change is changing the construction contractor, construction manager, būvuzraug or autoruzraug. If the client changes, the application of the changes to the construction permit shall be submitted to the new construction agent.
131. Būvvald or the Office may suspend the works if: 131.1. failure to comply with the regulations governing construction requirements; 131.2. not met or are not met the conditions of the building permit; 131.3. construction site of failure to comply with fire safety, health or environmental legislation requirements; 131.4. are made without the works for construction (Builder, the main operator of the works, the works of individual offender) civil liability compulsory insurance; 131.5. it is established that the Superintendence of the reviewer's employment relationship or other commitments, which might present a conflict of interest with the būvkomersant that made the site works or delivery to the building site to be monitored; 131.6. in carrying out the works site is not autoruzraudzīb, if provided in accordance with these rules is necessary; 131.7. responsible public works Director does not perform the obligations; 131.8. no building, if they need determined by law, including the building plan is not met. 132. Būvvald may cancel a permit if: 132.1. non-compliance with construction laws and regulatory requirements, as well as are not met or are not met the conditions for building and būvvald construction law in accordance with article 18, paragraph 1, the fifth subparagraph to take a decision on the restoration of the previous situation; 132.2. conditions of executing the design changes of the building façade solution, building size, location or type of use of the building, which was the basis for the issue of a building permit, and it does not comply with article 16 of the law on construction 2.2 or 2.1 of part of article 17; 132.3. reveals that the conditions contained in the building is not actually executed and būvvald has been misled, assuming a decision favourable to the person.
XIII. The construction control
133. The construction of the building register shall be carried out in a registered building. Building is prohibited to enter into employment relations with the būvkomersant and provide construction services. 134. Each inspection building, drawing up an opinion (annex 9). 135. the opinion may not be made if the result of a lookup is done in the other document, which is included in the survey results (statement of lack of housing, etc.). 136. in the framework of the construction control of certain activities which do not have the final nature of the application, you can ensure that the building's Assistant. 137. before a building permit is issued, the būvvald building construction inspection plans for marketing the site to make sure that there is not carried out arbitrary construction. 138. at the commencement of the construction works building control surveying in the construction process, the location of the works according to a plan of the building. 139. the test of building site, make sure that: 139.1. execution of the construction permit has been received and before the commencement of the construction permit conditions are met before the works accepted proof of būvvald is the map or the explanatory memorandum and in the laws and the cases before it in the startup is submitted and registered documents required; 139.2. construction is going on, and to prevent deviations from the construction permit, the receipt card or accepted explanation of the write conditions as well as respecting the construction of regulatory normative acts; the construction site is in the works to 139.3. require documentation, including the compliance of construction documents; 139.4. construction site works is subject to the environmental requirements; 139.5. autoruzraudzīb or building is carried out when it is need determined by law, including compliance with building plan; 139.6. execution of a valid statutory liability insurance policy; the construction site is located in 139.7. responsible public works Director and take it. 140. If a building, making this provision, paragraph 139, establishes that: 140.1. construction products do not have the correct performance of the Declaration, the building shall inform the consumer rights protection centre; 140.2. non-compliance with labour protection laws and regulations governing building, inform the State labour inspection; 140.3. the works of derogation from the requirements of the environment that caused or may cause danger to any person or substantial damage to the building, inform the institution that carries out environmental State control. 141. Building must stop the works if he, this provision, and 139.2 139.1 139.3. inspection referred to irregularities. 142. If, through this provision the 139.4., referred to in building construction site detects deviations from the requirements of the environment and that have caused or may cause danger to any person or substantial damage, he shall be entitled to stop the works. Būvvald can take a decision on the authorisation to continue the works from institutions that take State control of the environment, the information on deficiencies found. 143. the Building is right: 143.1. tracing site or taken into service, to identify possible arbitrary construction or shipbuilding operation not in accordance with its use; 143.2. propose to the būvvald Office or the premises of the service suspension in case of arbitrary operation or operation does not match the intended construction in building use; 143.3. to require from members of any building site construction documentation, including construction; 143.4. during the works ask release space, making them available, and reveal the structure parts, to check if the design, built in safety features not found; 143.5. stop the works, if not the heads of the works on site. 144. the building control service accepted the safety of construction, made a general Visual inspection, assess the damage and on the results of the inspection is recorded in the opinion. Viewing results can be based on the construction, or the built-in construction products for detailed technical studies. The third group of public monitoring of the operation of buildings according to article 6.1 of the construction Act provides the Office employed building. 145. the operational supervisory Structures, taking into account the opinion of the findings of būvvald or Office according to competency may take the following decisions: 145.1. order constructions, or the built-in construction products technical research, submit to the shipbuilding technical opinion survey; 145.2. ask to eliminate hazards found, having informed the local government; 145.3. If danger of constructing, operating to prohibit hazard prevention; 145.4. If construction or a single space is used not according to the designed use, – prohibit construction or individual room service and ask to restore the previous situation. 146. The criminal proceedings, the construction and the construction of the members of the controlling authorities have the obligation to inform the Ministry of economy and the certificate authority that certified professionals, the alleged būvspeciālist of professional misconduct that caused or can cause hazard to human life, health and the environment. 147. If būvvald or institution which performs the functions of the būvvald in accordance with article 18 of the law on construction of the fifth subparagraph of paragraph 1, has taken a decision on the restoration of the previous state, proposing the construction of the būvvald special būvnoteikumo submitted certain documents construction demolition, restoration or conversion. A decision on the restoration of the previous state does not adopt, if the building torn down arbitrarily. 148. Būvvald-decision on the restoration of the previous situation: 148.1. restore previous state; 148.2. what measures should be taken to restore the previous situation (appropriate documentation development and demolition of all or part of the building, restoring, rebuilding, construction or group use of a change without rebuilding, territory alignment, etc.); 148.3. date until which must restore the previous situation. 149. Article 18 of the law on construction of the fifth part referred to in paragraph 2 of decision būvvald, Office or other body that carries out the functions of the būvvald, specify a specific construction regulatory legislation must be met, and the deadline by which they must meet, as well as, if necessary, indicate what environmental damage must be rectified.
XIV. Cooperation of the Office building, 150. in considering applications and complaints of significant breaches of the laws in the construction process, or if the building has caused or may cause danger to persons or substantial damage to the life, health, property or the environment, shall be entitled to view any object and to record the viewing situation, but where the construction supervision in return is the competence of the Office, also to draw up the opinion. 151. If the control is not within the competence of the Office monitoring, information and materials of the Inspection Office būvvald or send the institution which performs the functions of the būvvald, for further action. 152. further to the information provided and materials for shipbuilding, būvvald or other institution shall take measures for the construction law in article 18 or 21. 153. cooperation within the framework of the building of the būvvald has the right to view the works during construction and the construction site such that monitoring is the Office or other institutions, and to provide information about it to the Office or the institution, which shall perform the functions of the būvvald, for further action. 154. The institution which is competent for the respective housing construction or operational control, is obliged within two working days, after other institutions building inspection survey of receipt of documents or to the building concerned. 155. If the works shall be carried out by the Office, or to the institution of būvvald, which performs the functions of the būvvald, you must inform the institution that received the application for the change, as well as a change in the Office construction parts and sections, if the work is the principal coordination during a change in construction according to article 17 of the law on construction of the 2.2. 156. Būvvald or another institution which performs the functions of the būvvald when making a decision on conditions for the opening of the works, to be reported to the Office for participating in decision-making in the shipbuilding operation. 157. the Office or other institution which performs the functions of būvvald, inform about the planned construction of the būvvald the acceptance into service five days before construction, where būvvald has announced that it wants to take part in decision-making.
XV. Fully or partially broken, dangerous or detrimental to the construction of the landscape or arranging the demolition
158. in construction must be organised, carried out its preservation or demolished (depending on circumstances), if not the State: 158.1. comply with the requirements of the law or the construction of buildings with the essential requirements and it is fixed in decision būvvald; 158.2. shipbuilding and other external facade design condition or physical appearance does not correspond to the urban landscape or scenic value areas (building environment is degrading or damaging the landscape), which are defined in the local binding rules for the House and their territory and the maintenance. 159. The local Government shall determine the owner of the following responsibilities: 159.1. to arrange, perform or to tear down housing preservation construction to the extent that it does not create a hazard when the building is completely or partially sagruvus or come in the technical position that has become dangerous. Local Government Council decision may appeal to the administrative procedure law within one month from the date of its notification; 159.2. arrange the construction to meet the urban landscape or scenic value of the area where building died in the landscape. Local Government Council or a decision of the institution may appeal to the administrative procedure law within one month from the date of its notification. 160. all transactions that are associated with the construction or preservation, arranging with 160.1. State: or local cultural monument status, must be carried out while respecting the cultural monuments in the field of the protection of the legislation, as well as the activities mentioned before should be harmonized with national cultural monument protection Inspectorate; 160.2. local cultural monument status, must be carried out while respecting the cultural monuments in the field of the protection of the legislation, as well as the steps above must be coordinated with the relevant competent bodies or local government officials, if the national cultural monuments protection inspection is delegated to the municipality administration tasks relating to local real estate cultural monuments protection and use. 161. Construction of buildings preservation agent, the selection and timing of the būvvald. 162. After building demolition and marshalling areas housing demolition fact certifies the statement issued by the būvvald construction of the absence. 163. If the owner of the building does not meet the requirement of fully or partially from putting them in order of construction, preservation or demolition of structures to the extent that it does not create a hazard, the Municipal Council shall decide on the administrative enforcement act according to the law on administrative procedures. 164. If in accordance with this provision, paragraph 163 Municipal Council or its authorities shall decide on the Organization of construction, the municipality has the right to carry out construction works to organize only in order to prevent dangers and threats to human security. The municipality's decision may be appealed to the administrative procedure law within one month from the date of its notification.
XVI. concluding issues 165. provisions shall enter into force on the 1 October 2014. 166. The Subscriber has the right to develop a sketch project or technical design based on the architectural and planning task, which was issued prior to the entry into force of these regulations. 167. If these provisions into force in response to the construction of the application submitted to the būvvald: 167.1. is issued planning and architectural task and its period of validity has not expired, the Subscriber has the right planning and architectural task during the term of validity of permits to obtain these rules according to the conditions, if the būvvald is submitted to the appropriate groups to the initiation of construction in special būvnoteikumo in the project documentation. Būvvald, the evaluation of the submitted documentation, building permits shall be issued for the project, the design conditions indicating planning and architectural task includes; 167.2. not issued planning and architectural task, shall inform the Subscriber of the būvvald that the planned construction of the scheme must be submitted according to the provisions of these rules and special requirements. 168. Site design which is legally initiated up to the date of entry into force of the provisions of the draft resolution is in conformity with the relevant period of time appropriate to the requirements of the laws of building permits shall be issued to the būvvald design and commencement of the construction works under the conditions of the shipbuilding for the special function būvnoteikumo, if the customer has submitted a būvvald: 168.1. sketch of the project (planning and architectural task term) or expanded sketch project (planning and architectural task term If not received planning permission). Būvvald, the evaluation of the submitted documentation, building permits shall be issued for the project, the design conditions indicating planning and architectural task includes; 168.2. accept technical project, from the moment of acceptance which is not older than two years and has not been extended to accept the technical validity of the project. Būvvald served with the commencement of the construction works of the building conditions, while the conditions of the building permit design mark as completed; 168.3. accept technical project, with a period of validity is extended and is not expired. Būvvald served with the commencement of the construction works of the building conditions, while the conditions of the building permit design mark as completed. 169. The Subscriber is eligible to receive planning permission according to the requirements of these regulations if the customer shall submit the draft technical and būvvald submission indicates that you wish to receive planning permission with conditions, as well as asked to check for design conditions. Būvvald assesses the submitted technical project or accept the advanced sketch project of constructing the constructive parts of the technical compliance of the project planning and architectural task requirements. If the planning and architectural task conditions, building permits are issued by the būvvald the start of the work conditions, while the conditions of the building permit design mark as completed. 170. If būvvald up to the date of entry into force of the provisions of the zero cycle is accepted by the technical project, which was developed based on the accepted the būvvald sketch project, and from the moment of acceptance is not older than two years and has not been extended to accept the technical validity of the project, the issue of building permits būvvald zero cycle works with the commencement of the construction works the conditions turn the zero cycle design conditions in the building marked as completed. Site for further realization must respect those rules, as well as appropriate in special būvnoteikumo the construction process. 171. the Site, where the works are legal to this provision initiated prior to the date of entry into force of the project solutions which comply with the relevant legislation applied during the period and indicates the maximum duration of the works, there is no need to get planning permission with conditions according to the requirements of this regulation. If you need to extend or renew a permit, an extended būvvald, the period of validity of the building permit until such time that does not exceed the maximum specified in building works. If you need to extend or renew a previously issued construction permit validity period, which does not specify the maximum duration of the works, the issue of building permits būvvald according to the requirements of these provisions, noting the design and construction of the launch conditions as completed and specifying the maximum duration of the works under this provision of paragraph 80 that provision into force. The Prime Minister is the Rapidity of economic Newsletters Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky annex 1 Cabinet of 19 august 2014 regulations no 500 structures in the groups according to the distribution process of the construction of the building group 1 breakdown criterion group I group II Group III 1. Floors of Buildings that do not fit into 1 or 3 Group 1) building, which is more than five surface stāvi2) building, which is more than one underground floor, 2. the number of people in a public building where to stay at more than 100 people, building Area 3 area 1) Mazēk (one-story building, t.sk. lean and inadequacy of that building shall be not greater than 25 m2) 2) outside the town and village of one-story farm areas in the non-residential building that is not designed for holding, and the inadequacy of the animals (such as farm buildings, warehouse, barn, cellar, sheds, garages) with building area up to 60 m2 3) separate industrial made one-story building with building area up to 60 m2 including konteinertip building or construction, except building, which is located in hazardous machine 4) Concrete area of litter accumulation of manure (slurry storage with the storage tank) and 50m2 1) production building, with a total area of more than 1000 m2) warehouse 2 building, with a total area of more than 2000 m2
4. Būvtilpum water reservoirs (underground and above ground) up to 50 m3 outside town and village territories 1) building a liquid, gaseous or loose materials storage, handling or processing with būvtilpum over 5000 m3) water reservoir 2 (underground and above ground) above 1000 m3 capacity 5 1) compact (konteinertip) transformer substation and distribution installations with a nominal voltage up to 20 kV outside the cities if they are outside the existing power plants and substations) Guideline of building teritorijām2 to basics , less than 60 m2 outside towns and villages 1) Boilers and electricity supply of building with thermal power greater than 2 MW and/or electrical power greater than 2 MW2) transformer substations of a closed building with 110 kV voltage and higher note. 1. To determine whether a building belonging to a specific group of buildings, must be one of these classifications. 2. the breakdown of Civil groups ** special provisions for Group I group II Group III 1. Roads and street road single parcel engineering structures that do not fit into 1 or 3 Group 1) motorway and high-speed roads 2 bridges, viaducts) and road transport 3) tunnels, more than 100 m 2. rail structures (State, municipal and private) railway and pedestrian crossing railway level crossings) of technological 1 railways 2 public) bridges the viaduct and road transport, 3) tunnels, more than 100 m 3. Electronic communication structures Inženiertīkl leads 1) Line communication līnijas2) towers, higher than 100 m 4. Energy generation, storage, transmission and distribution grids with shipbuilding 1) nominal voltage up to 20 kV, including the power supply sadaln (accounting, relejaizsardzīb, switching the cable etc.) and switching and protection iekārtas2) Inženiertīkl leads 1) power lines with a nominal voltage of 110 kV and Substations of augstāku2) (except closed transformer substation building) with 110 kV voltage and higher 3) hydroelectric power stations with a capacity of over 2 MW 3) gas transmission and storage system with operating pressure 1.6 MPa above 4) power station construction with power above 20 kW, including wind farms (wind park) 5) chimneys over the 60 m 5. Waterworks and drainage structures 1) single drainage system or a separate building, ierīces2) in ponds with a surface Excavation area one land units ranged up to 0.5 ha in area 1) water run-off and levels adjustment in waterworks construction When the dam height exceeds 15 meters or flow-through of the novadbūv above 500 m3/s2) water resources in construction of waterworks, hydroelectric power, if the design is from 1 MW to 5 MW or pumping station capacity is greater than 5 m3/s ports 6 waterworks construction of inland waterways and ports for inland vessels with a greater capacity of 1000 t and 7. radiation safety related structures All with radiation safety-related control structures 8 Latvian territorial waters and exclusive economic zone of Any construction of the Republic of Latvia's territorial waters and exclusive economic zone 9. other not classified, civil engineering 1) individual elements of the facilities in the public spaces, benches, a children's playground equipment, sports equipment, individual lanterns and lighting fixtures, flagpoles, bike rack for URu.tml. 2) stationary ads and billboards with heights up to * 2.5 m and other similar objects, including street indications poles up to 4 m (without electricity) 3) fences and walls of one plot of land within 4) Landscaped (concrete, chipping, etc.) up to 50 m2 area outside of town and village areas of agricultural production needs 5) Inženiertīkl leads 1) the industrial production construction (mining or construction of iežieguv chemical manufacturing, construction, heavy industrial plant construction) 2) all stage, open sports courts and pool with bleachers for more than 100 people 3) all the way to the trunk pipelines and transmission of estakād 4) waste water treatment installations with a capacity of over 200 m3/day 5) sewerage pumped storage station with a capacity of over 200 m3/day 6) water and sewerage mains with a diameter of 1000 mm 7) water purification installations with a capacity of over 200 m3/day 8) aerodrome runways that are more than 2.0 km 9) towers, higher than 100 m notes. 2. engineering structures is given in the table listing according to the structure of the groups be taken into account in the application of the special būvnoteikumo the construction process. 3. The individual elements of the facilities, as well as stationary ads and billboards are not regarded as cadastral objects in the real estate cadastre of the State law. Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky annex 2 Cabinet of 19 august 2014 regulations no 500 certificate of absence of structures with cadastral designation (building name) no ____ ____ ____ _____, located at (address), the area does not exist. 1. details of object: 1.1. the owner of the building construction law (an individual's name, social security number, or the name of the legal person registration No.)
1.2. the structures Group (General provisions) 1.3. building use (according to the classification of structures) 1.4. building surface floors 2. details of the land: land units 2.1 cadastral designation 2.2. ground unit address 2.3. owner of construction land law (an individual's name, social security number, or the name of the legal person registration No.)
3. the location of the construction survey (date) the city/district būvvald Officer (title) (name, surname, signature) (date) notes. the document properties in the "signature" and "date" does not fill in, if an electronic document is drawn up according to the law on electronic document design. Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 august 2014. Regulations No 500 CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS to the expertise in the opinion a construction (building name, address, cadastral designation) the customer (name/first name, last name, address, ID. No.) A construction Developer (name, būvkomersant-reg. No or name, Sir. No.) A construction supervisor (first name, last name, or būvpraks of the architect Sir. No, scope, validity) part of a construction supervisor (first name, last name, or būvpraks of the architect Sir. No, scope, validity) expertise expertise (the DRIVER name or būvkomersant name, Reg. No.) Būvpraks certificate (number, issuer, date of issue, expiration date) Būvkomersant registration certificate No ___ ___ _____ ___
Construction expertise opinion on ____ ____ pages: (date and number) of the Projects (all projects in ekspertējam and section) to assess the expertise of construction solutions construction regulatory compliance regulations and technical rules for the subsidiaries of expertise (indicate if the raised Subscriber and are dealt with in the course of inspection) inspection a list of participating experts: expert (name, surname) certificate (number, issuer, date of issue, expiration date) Text of the opinion (head of the expertise of legislation and technical regulations compliant construction gives positive opinion (with or without comments), but inappropriate construction – negative opinion) certify that a construction solutions meets/does not meet the laws and requirements of technical regulations. (necessary to underline) The open inconsistencies (description of each non-compliance and reference to the relevant legal provisions, which requirements are not met) notes (notes shortcomings that must be rectified before the submission of projects to accept būvvald) calculations confirm that there are no circumstances which would lead to believe that I am interested in the construction of the ekspertējam. Date site inspection Manager signature * note. The document properties "date" and "signature" does not fill in, if the electronic document has been prepared according to the law on electronic document design. Construction of part of the Construction expertise of ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ expert opinion (or title) of a construction Projects part (share name) part of a construction supervisor (first name, last name) certificate (number, issuer, date of issue, expiration date) Designer (name) certificate (number, issuer, date of issue, expiration date) expert expert (name, surname) certificate (number, issuer, date of issue, expiration date) Construction of _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ expertise Recognised inum on ___ pages to assess expertise in construction (part or section name) compliance solution construction of regulatory legislation and the requirements of the technical regulations. Expertise in the subsidiaries (indicate if the raised Subscriber and are dealt with in the course of inspection) the text of the opinion, certify that a construction (part or section name) solutions meets/does not meet the laws and requirements of technical regulations. (necessary to underline) The open inconsistencies (description of each non-compliance and reference to the relevant legal provisions, which requirements are not met) notes (notes shortcomings that must be rectified before the submission of projects to accept būvvald) calculations confirm that there are no circumstances which would lead to believe that I am interested in the construction of the ekspertējam. Date place signature examiner, * note. The document properties "date" and "signature" does not fill in, if the electronic document has been prepared according to the law on electronic document design. Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 august 2014. Regulations No 500 shipbuilding expertise ATZINUMS1 construction (building name, address, cadastral designation) Subscriber (if necessary) (name or first name, last name, address, ID. No.) A construction Developer (if necessary), the būvkomersant (the name reg. Nr. or first name, last name, Sir. No.) Information on the construction of basic information (building the main technical indicators – the main use, number of floors, into the year of adoption, etc. characteristic information) Constructive elements (Foundation, external walls, floors, roof, building materials used) shipbuilding explication expert expert (name, last name or būvkomersant name, Reg. No.) Būvpraks certificate (number, issuer, date of issue, expiration date) Būvkomersant registration certificate No. _____ _____ shipbuilding expertise opinion on ___ pages (date and number) inspection task expertise subsidiaries (indicate if the raised Subscriber and are dealt with in the course of inspection) inspection a list of participating experts: expert (name, surname) certificate (number, issuer, date of issue, expiration date) Text of the opinion in open inconsistencies (description of each non-compliance and reference to the relevant legal provisions, which requirements are not met) notes calculations Used in construction documentation (list): opinion I certify that I do not have any kind of relationship with būvkomersant, which carried out the works, and there are no circumstances which would lead to believe that I am interested in the site ekspertējam (construction) expertise, positive or negative opinion. Date2 place expert's Signature2: used in the annex building in the revealing information, fotofiksācij. The notes. 1 If construction is to be valued as a whole or in the internal or external of the building inženiertīkl, building expertise can design according to the opinion of the Latvian et seq of the LBN 405 "the structure" of the technical survey included technical opinion survey form, replacing the box "technical depreciation (%)" with column "quality" of the works carried out, as well as the opinion must be accompanied by proof that there is no conflict of interests. 2 document properties "date" and "signature" does not fill in, if an electronic document is drawn up according to the law on electronic document design. Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky annex 5 Cabinet of 19 august 2014 regulations no 500 i. public works journal content
1. Journal of the works is considered to be the first enforcement document that reflects the progress of work on site from concept to commissioning (work organization, conditions, deadlines, quality of construction, etc.). 2. the journal is filled in for each site, managed by the responsible public works Director. If the responsible public works Director runs a number of small build, deployed in one construction site and belongs to the customer, then those objects allowed to fill a single public works magazine, listing each object performed. 3. If the site works are performed in several works, works in the journal the analyst gathers data on jobs, which runs perpetrators of certain works by filling in the specific journal titles or design your cover design and the adoption of significant legislation. 4. Works in the journal is fixed daily amounts of the works undertaken. 5. All the entries in the journal shall be legible in the national language. II. particulars of the works in the Journal News 6. General information: 6.1 for certain structures of the site list; 6.2. the main participants in the works, the construction of the individual offender and the responsible manager (būvspeciālist) list of qualifications. General information about works completed in journal for the person in charge before the commencement of the construction works. Further sections of the works completed over the public works Director, responsible individual by whom the works posted construction managers and representatives of the controlling bodies.
7. technical documentation: 7.1. construction site with the cadastral registration markings; 7.2. the changes or additions to construction documentation. Construction recorded the construction site, as well as a description of any changes or additions to construction documentation. The persons responsible for these changes to be evidenced by the signature.
8. Works: 8.1 records of construction site received; 8.2. the details of the work performed; 8.3. works and unforeseen additional work; 8.4. the cover design and the adoption of significant Act registration and possible cover work and important design acceptance report list. The public works Director in charge every day check the invoiced work, with the signature confirms acceptance of the work or do a check for defects and defect detection and Prevention Act. Register the unexpected or additional jobs to be created by changes or additions to the project documentation, as well as the adverse weather conditions.
Record cover design and the adoption of significant measures, including a detailed description of the design and work, indicating the amount of page numbers, drawings, and introduced the agreed derogations from the project. Cover design and the adoption of significant legislation in annex adds compliance with the construction products used in supporting documents. It is not permissible for the work to be started, if the Commission is not written and signed the previous cover work receipts. If during the construction of the break, which may already cover the adopted work, before work take control again and draw up relevant legislation. 9. Special works: 9.1. concreting, concrete quality and temperature control in the process of hardening concrete, in special circumstances, in accordance with the technological scheme; 9.2. sadurviet of concreting; 9.3. sadurviet and seam sealing; 9.4. welding; 9.5. metal construction elements and the weld seam anti-rust treatment; 9.6. building; 9.7. the mounting bolts with tensioning of bolts controlled (tightening) and bolts installed voltage control; 9.8. sheet piling, driven piles total list. Lists the major special jobs. If the site does not make special work which is not included in the magazine, it records the main operator of the works determined after coordination with the relevant actors, of certain works of construction projects developers and agents or presented as cover work receipts and recorded works in the journal.
If the participants in the special work for professional training and qualifications in the annex is added to the attestation of the person work certificate or a copy of the certificate. To perform work in special weather conditions (such as weather concreting), work organization, the development of technological projects. 10. Special Notes: 10.1 the news of disaster or accident; 10.2. the labour protection patrols. On occupational safety and health on the construction site, the construction manager responsible. If the object construction is complex and a number of works on the construction site work, construction analyst sponsor is obliged to designate the defensive coordinator job.
11. the inspecting authorities and officials check notes. Public works Director in charge is obliged to present the works of construction of the journal after the controlling authorities, the design organisation, autoruzraudzīb, building, and construction of the būvinspekcij agent's request.
All controlling and inspection organization notes are fixed. The public works Director in charge one day record marks for these deficiencies found in the notes. Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky annex 6 Cabinet of 19 august 2014 regulations no 500 Autoruzraudzīb journal TOC 1. General News: 1.1. construction developer, a construction site, the name and address of the proposed structure of the cadastral designation; 1.2. the main construction contractor. 2. Autoruzraug list: construction, construction 2.1 and section of the developer; 2.2. details of autoruzraug (first name, last name, certificate number, telephone number); 2.3. part or section of a construction, which is made of autoruzraudzīb; 2.4. autoruzraug posting document (number and date of issue). 3. Autoruzraug records: 3.1. derogations from a construction and et seq; 3.2. guidelines for finding the indent and the prevention of irregularities and their due date; 3.3. the construction manager and construction agent or būvuzraug information on compliance. Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky annex 7 Cabinet of 19 august 2014 regulations no 500 public works Director obligations, article I, (name), certify that, on the basis of ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ delegated authority ______. year ______. _____ ____ ____ ____ certificate issued no ___ ___ ___ field and (name of person who works and register Nr. būvkomersant)
_______. year ___ ____. _____ _____ ____ order No. ____ _____, as well as on the basis of the works contract concluded: 1) between (party) 2) date and number of the contract 3) contract (date from-to) 4) contract amount (EUR), accept responsibility as the Chairman of the public works/construction manager's responsibilities. (site name)
Site is located (site address), land (land cadastral designation of the unit), the shipbuilding cadastral designation.
Undertake: 1) launch and does not allow to carry out the works without planning permission or building permit conditions; 2) do not derogate from (construction) projects; (and when the match) 3) prevent poor quality building materials, components and products for use in building site, as well as to check the conformity of the construction products used in construction of the supporting documents and the compliance of construction projects; 4) match badly completed or uncompleted works; 5) to prevent arbitrary operations site; 6) announce for jobs būvvald and these obligations. To certify that my public works Director practice law nor administrative, not judicial is not difficult.
Date (signature) responsible public works Director/public works Director (first name, last name and certificate No.)
Telephone number ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ Related article recorded _____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ būvvald ____ the ___. gada ______.___________________.
Note the. the document properties "date" and "signature" does not fill in, if the electronic document has been prepared according to the law on electronic document design. Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky Annex 8 Cabinet of 19 august 2014 regulations no 500 Būvuzraug obligations Article I, (name), certify that, on the basis of ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ delegated authority ______. year ______. _____ ____ ____ ____ certificate issued no ___ ___ ___ field and (būvkomersant, the name and registration number būvkomersant in the registry, or the Subscriber's name and ID number or name)
_______. year ___ ____. _____ _____ ____ order No. ____ _____, as well as on the basis of the Superintendence of service contract concluded: 1) between (party) 2) date and number of the contract 3) contract (date from-to) 4) contract amount (EUR) of take responsibility for building site. (site name, cadastral designation)
Site is located (site address), land (land cadastral designation of the unit), the shipbuilding cadastral designation.
Undertake: 1) develop and coordinate with the construction of the building plan of the agent, to submit original and updated building plan būvvald; 2 follow building plans) and to inform the Office of the principal, būvvald or institutions, which perform the functions of the būvvald, on the implementation of the tasks in the plan; 3) launch and does not allow to perform works without planning permission or building permit conditions;
4) to prevent unsolicited indent of (construction) projects; (and when accepted) 5) to prevent poor quality building materials, components and products for use in building site, as well as to check the conformity of the construction products used in construction of the supporting documents and the compliance of construction projects; 6) to avoid low quality completed or uncompleted works, as well as to prevent the operation of the site in the arbitrary control; 7) announce for jobs būvvald and these obligations. To certify that my practice of law not būvuzraug administrative, not judicial is not difficult.
Date (signature) Būvuzraug (first name, last name and certificate No.)
Telephone number ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ Related article recorded _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ in the būvvald. gada ___.______________.
Note the. the document properties "date" and "signature" does not fill in, if the electronic document has been prepared according to the law on electronic document design. Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky Annex 9 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 august 2014. the Regulation No. 500 (būvvald or būvinspekcij, the name and contact details) opinion no _____ ___ for construction of 20 and ______. year ___ ____. _____ ____ ____ ____ (place) the opinion was issued (object construction (subscriber) agent or Builder) (a natural person – given name, surname, place of residence; legal person – name, address, registration No., position, name, surname) 1. details of construction (building name, address and cadastral designation) public works contractor (name (trade name), registration No. būvkomersant registered) or constructor (name)) (under construction, other necessary items) 2. grounds for the review of the construction (the complaint, elective, the other reason (specify)) opinion of 3 Building construction, infringement and violation of the findings of fact (the nature and reference to the relevant legislative articles or point which requirements are violated) 4. instructions and Building their due date (under rule 18 or the construction of article 21) Opinion requested explanation 5. this opinion during the administrative procedure law is challenged during one month from the date of its entry into force. (authority name)
Annex (fotofiksācij, if any, and other materials, if necessary): building (name and signature) received Opinion (first name, last name, signature and date or the date when the opinion passed the communications authority) Economic Minister Vyacheslav dombrovsky