Clarifies 31.10.1995., Latvia Journal No. 168 (451) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 302 (No. 57, 3. §) in Riga, 1995 October 17 road traffic regulations Issued in accordance with the constitutional procedure laid down in article 81 of Cabinet of Ministers issued 1994. august 30, Regulation No. 169 "on the road" in the terms of chapter I use of terms: driving Miss overtaking one or more vehicles associated with entering the opposite lane (road side) and followed by a reversion to the previous lane (road side).
Locality: built-up area where entry and exit marked with 518 and 519. road sign or 520. and 521. road sign.
Stop stop the vehicle at the time, no longer than five minutes, if it is needed for passenger boarding or disembarking from the vehicle or cargo for loading or unloading the vehicle.
Pre-emption — driving past one or more vehicle barriers, not related to entering the opposite lane (road side).
Dangerous cargo — cargo, which the explosion, fire or other accident can cause damage to the environment or endanger human life or health and (or) that with one vehicle moving more than a certain quantity must comply with the relevant legislation.
Hazardous substances or products from which to observe the relevant legislation requirements, determine the safety of the transport of dangerous goods notes to Kuma.
Lane: any suspended longitudinal bar (can be marked with road signs), which is wide enough to down it in one line could go car.
Carriageway: the road part for vehicle driving. The path can contain several carriageways which delimits the split bar.
Path: any traffic built area (road, street, Avenue, street, etc., including the entire width of the road, sidewalk, suburbs, the split bar and island).
The road includes a complex path, artificial structures (bridges, traffic overpasses, tunnels, culverts, drainage installations, support wall URu.tml.), road engineering structures (public passenger vehicle staging and pavilions, braking and Acceleration lanes, vehicle parking, rest areas, sidewalks and bike paths, roads and communication lines of lighting URu.tml.), road equipment (road signs, traffic lights, signālstabiņ, crash barriers, pedestrian barriers, vertical and horizontal road signs URu.tml.).
Road traffic: the relationship that occurs when moving to the roads with or without a vehicle.
Road traffic participant any person to travel or directly take part in road traffic (pedestrian, driver, passenger, engine, the Knight URu.tml.).
Road traffic accident, road traffic accident occurred involving at least one vehicle that results in damage to human injury or the death of, or human caused material damage to a natural or legal person or the environment.
24-hour dark time: time of the evening dusk to morning twilight disappears.
Give way — a requirement which States that road users should not start to go (go), continue to go (go) or make any maneuver, if it leads to other road users is disturbance of road (walking) or they are forced to change the driving (walking) direction or speed.
Railway crossing-road intersection with the railway tracks in the same grade level. Railway crossing the border is an imaginary line perpendicular to the axis of the road crosses the road from the railway crossing barrier, but if such barriers do not — from 134.135. or road signs.
Living quarters: a built-up area (residential array, resting place), or a portion thereof, in which entry and exit marked with 528 and 529. road sign.
The main path — the path marked with 201, 203 or 204.205., road sign, the path to which you have not set up the benefits of road signs in relation to the road on which to set up or 207.206. road sign, or a path relative to the coverage of the road without coverage, or any path relative to the location where the road leaves the blakusteritorij (courtyard, parking, petrol filling stations, the company's URu.tml).
The meaning of the term less important road surface directly before the intersection does not mean that the road is the same meaning with krustojam road.
Pedestrian: a person who moves along the road on foot or a wheelchair, pushing a bicycle, moped, motorcycle, drag (pushing) jumper, baby cart or wheelchair URu.tml.
This term does not apply to persons who carry out work on the roadway, and the traffic regulator.
Pedestrian path — a path for pedestrians (can be identified with 414. road sign).
Crosswalk-part of the carriageway, marked by the 530 and 531. road sign and (or) or 931.932. road signs and pedestrian to jump across the carriageway.
A pedestrian and bicycle path — path for pedestrians and driving a bicycle and moped (may be labeled with 415.416.417, or road sign).
Sidewalk — part of the road intended for pedestrians. The sidewalk adjoins the carriageway or separate from it.
Junction, the place where crosses, cradles or branches paths on the same level. The intersection is delimited with imaginary lines linking the opposite edge rounding off roadway.
This term does not refer to the place where the carriageways leaves the next area (courtyard, parking, petrol filling stations, the company's URu.tml).
Motor vehicle: self-propelled vehicle, also implements, which run along the way using your own energy.
This term does not apply to mopeds.
Mopeds: two-or three-wheel vehicle with an engine displacement of less than 50 cm of brake and constructive a maximum design speed not exceeding 50 km/h.
Motorcycle — a type of two-wheel motor vehicle with or without sidecar.
This term also applies to provide the motorcycles and three-wheel motor vehicles whose unladen mass is not more than 400 kg.
Insufficient visibility — weather conditions (fog, rain, snowfalls URu.tml.), which reduces visibility to less than 300 m the road. This term also applies to the dusk.
Operational vehicle: a motor vehicle participating in road traffic with flashing blue (red) beacon and a special sound signal.
Passenger: the person (excluding the driver), which is located in the vehicle (on it), picked up (walk on it) or get out of the vehicle (coming down from it).
Unladen mass: mass of the vehicle fully assembled without 7.2.1.*during*the*calibration*phase*of*the*substitution*method* dzekļ of the driver, passengers and cargo.
Trailer (semi-trailer): vehicle intended for travel in connection with a motor vehicle.
This term does not apply to motorcycle sidecars.
Forced the suspension of the vehicle stops, due to technical defects or hazards caused by the driver's or passenger's State of health, the subject goods or dangerous for the road barrier on the road.
Full mass stated by the manufacturer of the vehicle, the maximum mass of James will along with the driver, passengers and cargo.
Connected vehicles (vehicle combination), which come as one, full of all the mass of vehicles constituting a full mass.
Priority — the right to ride (go) in the intended direction of the first relative to other road users.
Public passenger vehicle, bus, trolleybus or tram, which run on fixed routes.
The splitter bar: the portion of the road between blakusbrauktuv and the one from the other is not for driving or to stop it.
Traffic tuner: the governing road traffic and is empowered to do so.
Parking-suspension of the vehicle, if it is not related to the passenger boarding or disembarking from the vehicle or cargo loading or unloading from the vehicle, as well as the suspension of the vehicle for more than five minutes, if it is linked to the passenger boarding or disembarking from the vehicle or cargo loading or unloading of the vehicle.
Implements-tractor, combine or other special machine powered by an internal combustion engine, if it is not built on the base of the car.
Tram — vehicle intended for travel on Rails in connection with an external power source.
Vehicle: a device that, as constructed, intended to travel on the road with or without the help of the engine the engine.
The driver, a person who drives a vehicle; in taught to drive the other person which does not have a corresponding category of driving rights. The person who taught us to drive, is not considered to be a driver.
This term also applies to a person who is running the vehicle until then, as long as the vehicle started to drive the other person.
This term does not apply to the person who accepts the national exam for a driving qualification.
Trolley — vehicle intended for on-road driving in connection with an external power source.
Bicycle: vehicle with your muscle strength driven individuals (people) located on it.
This term also applies to the velomobiļ.
This term does not apply to the wheelchair.
The bicycle path — path for driving with bicycles and mopeds (may be indicated by road sign or 413.932. or 941. road signs).
Tractor, motor vehicle, which run in conjunction with one or more trailers.
Chapter II general questions 1. These rules shall determine the arrangements of roads in the Republic of Latvia.
The text in square brackets (recommendations) these rules are advisory in nature, and about the lack of respect people are held accountable.
2. vehicle driving in the Republic of Latvia is set on the right.
3. Road traffic participants have to fulfil the requirements of this regulation, the guidelines that are given to police officers and other persons who are authorised to regulate the ro it road traffic, as well as requirements imposed by traffic light signals, road signs and road markings.
4. for each traffic participant must do everything possible to provide first aid for road accident victims.
5. for each traffic participant shall have the right to believe that the other person will carry road traffic.
You remember! You are polite! Respect yourself and others!
6. Road traffic regulation and supervision of road traffic police officers and other persons in accordance with relevant legislation is authorised to carry out these functions.
Traffic regulators on the road must be dressed in uniforms in question (24-hour dark time and insufficient visibility — with a visible light reflective material elements) with distinction; must be present in the service certificate.
7. Road users and other persons to act so as not to create the road to dangerous or disruptive situations and do not suffer losses.
With the concept of "other persons" should be understood in the transport, road, communal services and other businesses and organisations officials, workers carrying out any work on the road, as well as any person who may be affected down the road.
8. These provisions are not intended for road traffic restrictions may only be made in using road signs, road signs, traffic lights, as well as information, restrictive, funnel URu.tml. devices in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
9. The instructions and regulations associated with the characteristics of road traffic (dangerous, oversized, heavyweight URu.tml. goods, certain types of vehicles, closed areas of movement URu.tml.) must meet the requirements of this regulation.
10. These rules also apply to vehicles registered abroad, allowed the drivers and other road users (also on diplomatic and consular vehicles and their drivers), located in the Republic of Latvia, if international agreements is not for another.
11. Road users banned: 11.1. damage, arbitrarily remove or install road signs, traffic lights or other road traffic organization technical means;
11.2. contaminate or piegruž the road.
If road traffic participant or piegružoj the road polluting (loss of hair, wet cargo oil URu.tml.), it should be immediately clear, but if this is not possible, for it to warn other road users.
12. a Person who violates the requirements of this regulation, are called to liability law.
Chapter III obligations of passengers and 13 pedestrians to move along the sidewalk, pedestrian path or pedestrian and bike paths, but if it is not, on the outskirts.
If the sidewalks, pedestrian paths, pedestrian and bicycle path, the path is not the suburbs or to move is not possible, pedestrians, as well as people who go by pushing the wheelchair, motorcycle, moped, bicycle URu.tml. or bring large items that are allowed to move around the edge of the carriageway on one line (by the way, where is the dividing bar to the outer edge).
Outside built-up areas for pedestrians, which goes over the side of the road or the road suburbs, to move towards the direction of travel of the vehicle, but people who drive a wheelchair or pushing a motorcycle, moped, bicycle URu.tml. the road's edge or the edge of the road, to be moved in the direction of travel of vehicles.
14. Organized groups of people along the way may be to move only along the right side of the roadway in the direction of travel of vehicles in a column more than four people in line. The front and rear of the column to the left to find the person who accompanies, with red flags, but 24-hour dark and poor visibility conditions, with the lit lamps: in front with white lights, but in the back with a red lamp.
A group of children allowed to take only during daylight hours along the sidewalks, pedestrian paths or pedestrian and bike paths, but if it is not, on the outskirts of vehicle driving direction column in no more than two children in line. The front and rear of the column to the left to find the adults who accompany them, with red flags.
You remember! Reflective elements in your clothing, and aksesuāro allows the driver to take you to see the time.
15. For pedestrians to cross the carriageway a pedestrian crossing (underground or surface), but, if not, on sidewalks or intersections, road quiet imaginary. If the field of vision in the crosswalk or intersection, the road allowed to cross at right angles to the edge of the carriageway where good viewing on both sides.
16. Where road traffic is regulated, pedestrians must be guided by moderators or pedestrian traffic traffic light signals, but if there are none, by 7.2.1.*during*the*calibration*phase*of*the*substitution*method* fo traffic control traffic lights dzek signals.
In other cases, they may go out to the roadway just after it is assessed by the distance to vehicles approaching, and also appreciated the speed and verified that the crossing is not a dangerous roadway, and that will not interfere with vehicle traffic.
Pedestrians on roadway shall not linger or without the need to stop. Pedestrians not to cross the road, crammed to stop on the "island of security", but if they are not allowed to stop, pedestrians where the distribution of traffic flows in opposite directions.
Pedestrians may continue to cross the road only after you have verified that it is not dangerous.
17. Pedestrians crossing the carriageway is prohibited outside the crosswalk, if the road is the dividing bar or places where installed in pedestrian or road fencing fencing.
18. when approaching the core vehicle, pedestrians crossing the carriageway should be avoided, but pedestrians located on the roadway, the vehicle must give way.
19. Wait for the bus, trolleybus, tram or taxi allowed only to the boarding area, but if it is not, on the sidewalk or road shoulder.
20. The tram stop where there is no boarding area on the road to take a tram, the tram may be only when completely stopped. After getting out of the tram of the carriageway pedestrians should be released.
21. Passengers allowed to enter the vehicle and get out of it only after the vehicle is completely stopped. This must be done from the sidewalk or road shoulder.
If from the pavement or road side edge into the bezsliež of the vehicle or to get out of it is not possible, it may be carried out from the sides of the roadway, provided that it is not dangerous and does not disturb the other vehicle driving 22. Passengers whose seats fitted with safety belts while driving to be strapped. Motorcycle and moped passengers while driving the head must be to close his helmet.
23. banned: 23.1. Passengers while driving to interfere with the driver (called a "leader"), or prevent it;
23.2. the open door of a moving vehicle;
23.3. the open door of the stationary vehicle when it threatens the safety of road traffic or disturb other road traffic participants;
23.4. to leave the seat without an invitation when the vehicle stopped by police officers or militia.
Chapter IV the General supervisor of 24. Driver arrives, moving along the roads and other places where vehicles driving, you must comply with the requirements of this regulation.
25. the driver of a motor vehicle must be present and at police officers, border guards, militia (on the State border and the border) or customs (customs zone), implements the driver — even after the State technical supervision inspection staff to give the request the following documents for verification: 25.1. the document on the right to drive according to the categories of transport means;
25.2. vehicle registration document;
25.3. the document for the vehicle owner (holder) civil liability compulsory insurance;
25.4. the documents in accordance with these rules and regulations necessary for the driver to control the means of transport (operating URu.tml. transport means) or the carriage of the cargo (dangerous, oversized, heavyweight URu.tml. cargo);
25.5. the power to use the vehicle upon departure from Latvia, the owner of the vehicle if not present. A mandate is a civil law notary or other persons mentioned in article 1474 of the attestation; If the vehicle owner (holder) is a legal entity, the term also can certify the vehicle owner (holder).
The driver of a motor vehicle that arrives in Latvia from abroad allowed to drive a motor vehicle unless the driver is there a driver's license, which in accordance with the 1968 Convention on road traffic specified in the appropriate vehicle category.
Who checks the driver's documents at the request of the head of the service certificate must be produced.
26. The driver has the following responsibilities: 26.1. before departure to check the vehicle's technical condition and whether it is equipped in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 179 of the requirements;
26.2. the path to follow to the technical condition of the vehicle;
26.3. driving a motor vehicle, which is designed to seat belts, to be strapped and not carry passengers who have not secured (this applies to all passengers whose seats fitted with safety belts).
Not strapped to allow driving instructor if transport manned by a person who is teaching to drive, but the limit in built-up areas is also liaison to drivers of vehicles carrying mail, disabled people who run vehicles with manual control, as well as a collection of vehicles and taxi drivers and passengers;
16.4. when driving a motorcycle or moped, before driving away to impose and to use the helmet, as well as carrying passengers who are not the head passes helmets.
27. The driver is prohibited: 27.1. drive or teach to drive the other person which does not have a corresponding category of driving right on the alcoholic beverages (alcohol in a driver's body must not lead to a blood alcohol content that reaches 0.5 per mille, or the corresponding concentrations of the other biological environments), psihotoksisk or narcotic or other intoxicating substances impression;
27.2. drive or teach to drive the person not be eligible categories of driving privileges for sick or exhausted to the extent that it may affect the driving capacities and road safety, as well as the use of medication that reduces the driver's reaction speed and attention;
27.3. put vehicle in drive people who have alcoholic drinks or drugs, psihotoksisk or other intoxicating substances impression;
27.4. using alcoholic beverages or narcotic drugs, psihotoksisk or other intoxicating substances after a road accident, and then when the vehicle is stopped by a police officer or the request until the militia under the influence of the State inspection of the infringement or exemption from such checks;
27.5. put vehicle in drive to persons not present in the appropriate category of driving licence, except for the learning journeys in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 159;
17.1. to leave the driver's seat without an invitation when the vehicle stopped by police officers or militia.
You remember! No danger to other road users and driven the vehicle, keeping hands on the steering wheel!
Don't talk on the phone while driving!
Do not make sudden manoeuvres!
Chapter v responsibilities of the head of the special cases 28. Vehicles with flashing blue (red) beacon and a special sound signal (emergency vehicles) may participate in the way that only the performance of SMS met emergency service mission: to save human life 28.1. or prevent serious health problems;
28.2. the prevention of threats to public safety and order;
28.3. track from the operational vehicle elusive person;
28.4. carriage of material values especially large scale;
28.5. escort other vehicles (column).
In those cases the operational drivers may not comply with the requirements of this regulation, subject to the traffic control signals, public security and order, to any other road users are not injured and no road users is not compromised.
Operational vehicles to drive with in the course of the day or the dipped-beam headlamps.
Those rights and obligations are also those managers whose funds spent in the transport operational vehicles.
29. before a track vehicle (column) the faster transport feature to go with flashing blue and red lights and special sound signal. Behind a track vehicle (column) the vehicle must be driven with flashing blue lights.
Accompanying the vehicle (the column), the driving speed in populated areas must not exceed the maximum driving speed of over 10 km/h, but outside the populated areas — more than 20 km/h. 30. When approaching the vehicle with flashing blue lights and special sound signals to other road traffic participants should give it the path.
31. when approaching the vehicle with flashing blue and red lights and special sound signals, others moving in the same direction, vehicles (if there is no split bar — also against moving vehicles) must give way, stopping at the curb or edge of the road; If it's busy, perhaps closer to the right edge of the roadway. Vehicles approaching the intersection (road) from the other direction, to stop before the roadway to be crossed.
Launch (continue) the ride may be only after it is passed by the long vehicle with flashing blue lights, who drove behind in a track vehicle (column).
32. Turn flashing blue or red flashing light State without a special sound signal is advisory only. It can be used to alert for accidents (road traffic accident URu.tml.), as well as accompanying the vehicle (column).
The driver, whose vehicle is on a blue or red flashing beacon signals without a special sound, must not violate the requirements of these rules, except stopping and parking regulations; accompanying the vehicle (column), the maximum allowed speed in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 29).
33. On a flashing orange (yellow) beacon does not favour, it is used to alert other road users attention and warn them of possible dangers. Flashing orange (yellow) beacon required to turn on the driver of a vehicle that:
33.1. the accompanying vehicles, carrying a particularly heavy or bulky goods;
33.2. accompanying the column of vehicles carrying explosives, radioactive substances, or strong exposure to toxic substances;
33.3. in road maintenance and repair jobs.
If road maintenance or repair jobs, managers locked in a flashing orange (yellow) beacon, they may not take into account the traffic signs and road markings and depart from these rules 63, 64, 66, 67 and 69 of these requirements, if road safety. The other driver may not interfere with the work of these leaders.
Orange (yellow) beacon road traffic allowed to turn on their leaders who guided vehicles of their own design are designed for specific tasks (bulky cars, implements the URu.tml.), if the location of such vehicles on the road may cause interference or danger to other road users.
Chapter VI conduct of the driver after a traffic accident 34. Driver associated with a road traffic accident, immediately stop and (or) must remain in the place of the accident, turn on the emergency alarm and emergency sign be posted, in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 139 of the requirements; If this is not possible, other road users of road accidents should be warned otherwise.
The driver must do everything possible to provide first aid to the victim, must be called quick medical attention, but if this is not possible, the victim with passing or your vehicle will be delivered to the nearest medical facility that must tell you my last name, State registration number of the vehicle (by presenting a driver's license, or other identity documents and vehicle registration documents), and must return the same traffic accident.
The driver must do everything possible to traffic accidents in the workplace save event traces, as well as sign a witness names and addresses.
For road traffic accident the driver must notify police and further to follow its instructions.
If other vehicles it is not possible to pass the accident site, the carriageway must be freed in the presence of witnesses before filing with the road traffic accidents related to vehicle, object URu.tml. position.
35. If a road accident results in people have not suffered, as well as if there is no damage to the vehicles, which drive the leaders banned after its star care arrangement may leave the accident site, before drawing up and signing the accident scheme, in which at least one of the participants of road traffic has demonstrated the violation. Then the leaders should go to the nearest road police post or Police Department to settle in with the road traffic accidents associated formalities.
36. Where the driver is the only traffic accident, accident has not affected people and did not suffer the loss of property, foreign driver may leave the accident site and go to the nearest road police post or Police Department to report the incident.
Chapter VII regulation 37 of the road traffic regulation: 37.1.. with traffic lights (annex 3), which is green, yellow, red and white lights. Traffic lights are manufactured and installed according to the applicable national standards;
37.2. the traffic regulator.
38. Traffic light signals shall have the following meanings: 38.1. green tone — allows movement. To road traffic participants aware that the green signal operating time ends and soon to be on the alert, the prohibition can be applied to green flashing signal. To road traffic participants informed about the time (in seconds) remaining until the green signal at the end of the action, can be used at the information Board;
38.2. the yellow tone — banning the movement, except for this provision, in paragraph 43, and warns about the upcoming change of the signal;
23.8. yellow flashing signal or two alternately flashing yellow signals — allows movement and inform about non adjustable intersection, pedestrian crossing, road repair work took place or any other dangerous road sections;
23.9. the red signal (flashing too) or two alternating flashing red signals — prohibits the movement;
38.5. the red signal at the same time with a yellow tone — prohibits movement and inform that will illuminate the green signal;
24.0. green arrows (arrow) signal on a black background — permission to ride in the direction indicated (directions). The same meaning is green arrow traffic light papildsekcij, and arrows permission to turn to the left, also allows to turn around to face the opposite direction;
36.6. black arrows (arrow) outline on the red and yellow signals background does not change the meaning of this signal. They shall inform the authorised driving directions when will illuminate green arrows (arrow) signal on a black background;
24.1. the black arrow (arrow) to the green signal contour background indicates that traffic lights have papildsekcij, as well as permission to go arrows (arrow) in the directions indicated.
Notes: 1. Traffic light signals with a human silhouette applies only to pedestrians; the green signal to permit movement, but the Red: prohibited.
2. To inform those not for pedestrians, the pedestrian traffic lights, which allow to cross the road, may be accompanied by a sound signal.
39. to regulate traffic zones, where the direction of movement may change to the opposite, use maiņvirzien (reverse) the traffic lights with red X: type of signal and the Green down arrow signal. These signals are either prohibited or the permission to go to the bar, above which they are placed.
If maiņvirzien (reverse) traffic traffic light signals, placed above the bar, which of the two parties marked with road signs, 927. are turned off, in this bar to enter prohibited.
40. The tram traffic can be used to regulate the traffic lights with four white lights, arranged in the form of the letter "T".
The ride allowed only if at the same time with lower signal illuminate one or several top tones, of which the left signal permission to drive on the left, middle, right, right, right. If only the top three light tones, ride.
41. traffic control signals shall have the following meanings: 25.5. hands raised or lowered down side: left and right 41.1.1. side side trams allowed to drive straight, bezsliež vehicles — straight and right, pedestrians allowed to cross the road;
41.1.2. from the front and from behind to drive all vehicles banned from the carriageway, pedestrians crossing the forbidden;
41.2. the right arm extended forward from the left side: 41.2.1. parties authorised to drive the trams left, bezsliež vehicles — in all directions;
41.2.2. front all vehicles allowed to drive only to the right;
41.2.3. from the right side and from behind to drive all vehicles prohibited;
41.2.4. pedestrians allowed to cross the road behind the traffic regulator back;
41.3. hand raised up, vehicles ride and pedestrian road crossing is prohibited, except for the provision in paragraph 43.
Traffic regulator can give other drivers and pedestrians understood signals.
For better visibility in traffic moderator may use the wand (the disk with a red light reflector).
To draw the attention of participants of road traffic, traffic regulators can make whistles.
42. If the traffic regulator or traffic signals except maiņvirzien (reverse) traffic lights, driving bans, drivers must stop before stoplīnij (929. road signs) or 541. road signs.
If not stoplīnij (929. road signs) or 541. road signs, stop at the following locations: 42.1. prior to junctions and other road sections, before the pedestrian crossing, but the places where they do not — before the traffic light (if the drive prohibits traffic tuner signal before pavement intersection) so as not to interfere with other vehicles and pedestrians by which movement is allowed;
26.2. before the railway crossing, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 121.
43. If a malfunctioning yellow tone, or when the traffic regulator has his hand up, the driver of the vehicle can stop this provision provided for in paragraph 42 places only fast braking, this driver may be the way to continue without stopping the vehicle. Pedestrians who at this point is located on the roadway, you must complete it to cross or stop to "safety island", but if they are not allowed to stop, pedestrians where vehicles stream splits off in opposite directions.
44. The drivers and pedestrians to obey traffic control signals and instructions, also if they are inconsistent with the traffic light signals, road signs or road signs.
45. When approaching a stationary vehicle that has turned on flashing blue flashing light (red), the driver must drive with such speed that, if necessary, would immediately stop.
46. For the driver to stop the vehicle, if the person who in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 25 is authorized to check the driver's documents, give instructions to stop the vehicle: 46.1. with the speaker or to the specific driver focused wand svārstveid movement from the police, the National Guard, Customs (customs area) or border (border), which is the designated truck operational vehicle paintwork;
46.2. the particular driver focused wand movement of svārstveid next to a moving vehicle. In this case, the person who gives an indication to stop the vehicle, to be clad in the uniforms;
46.3. the wand horizontally, while on the roadway (at). At the same time with the other hand guidance can be given, in particular, that of the vehicles and where to stop. In this case, the person who instructs you to stop 7.2.1.*during*the*calibration*phase*of*the*substitution*method* dzekl, to be clad in the uniforms (24-hour dark time and insufficient visibility — with a visible light reflective material elements) with distinction.
Chapter VIII the ride started and driving direction 47. before any manoeuvre — driving home, upgrading, cut, turning to face the opposite way, stopping the vehicle carrying NASA URu.tml. -the driver must be sure about road safety and on it, or will not be disturbed by other road traffic participants should be alert to the light direction indicator lamps; If it is not, or they do not work, according to a hand-maneuver.
48. the left turning signal must meet shoulder level side lifted the left arm straight or sideways up and elbow bent at a right angle up the right hand.
Right turn signal corresponds to the shoulder level side raised the right arm straightened or side lifted and elbow at a right angle upward bent left arm.
Braking signal to meet up up left or right hand.
49. in the light of the direction signal or manually to display the time before the start of the manoeuvre and stop immediately after it was completed (the signal display by hand can stop just before the maneuver). Signal is not displayed when it may mislead other road traffic participants.
Before cutting to the left or turn-around to face the opposite direction warning sign shown just after the manager made sure that he would not interfere with any moving behind him, the driver started overtaking manoeuvres.
Signal use is driver preference, and release him from the obligation to exercise caution.
You remember! Mirror-signal-manoeuvre.
50. the departure on the road from courtyards, parking lots, service stations and other blakusteritorij, the driver must run past pedestrians and TRANS sport features that are moving along the way.
Off the road, the driver must run past the pedestrian, bicycle and moped drivers whose path he crossed.
51. the locales the driver must give way to trolleybuses and buses that start the ride from designated stops. Trolley bus and the bus driver may start driving from stop only when they are convinced that the path is given.
52. the driver must give way to rearranging vehicles which headed in the same direction by blakusjosl. One way moving vehicles while rearranging, the driver must give way to the vehicle to the right.
Outside the intersections where the tram track crosses the compartments of vehicles in road bezsliež, the trams have priority.
You remember! If by road with multiple lanes one direction of continuous driving in one of the bars is not possible (barrier, road traffic accident URu.tml.), the principle — the vehicle drove in a row from each of the bands.
53. before the cut to the right, the left or turn-around to face the opposite direction to the driver on the roadway would have to be taken in due time the marginal condition for driving in that direction, except to turn to enter the intersection where you want to drive through the circle (409. road sign).
Turn onto it to, leaving the carriageway intersection, transport feature not found in the opposite direction.
If the roadway level with the middle of the road is in the grade with tramway track, cut left and turning to face the opposite direction to be made from the same direction the tram track grade.
If the number of lanes and driving direction in down 512., or 517.515. road sign, turn left or turn around to face the opposite direction from the compartments of the tramway track is forbidden.
If the tramway track grade is separated from the rest of the roadway or not on the same level with them, cross the tram tracks are only allowed the compartments provided for this purpose.
54. If the vehicle gauge or other reasons it is not possible to turn from the marginal conditions, have allowed a derogation from this provision, if it does not interfere with the movement of other vehicles.
55. Exit to left or turning slowly to face the opposite direction outside the junction, bezsliež the driver must give way to a moving vehicles and those vehicles who started overtaking manoeuvres, and in the same direction for moving trams.
If the road is not wide enough to achieve a driving in the opposite direction from the leftmost position allowed it to do from the right edge of the roadway (right edge). In this case, the driver who turns around to face the opposite way, must give way in the same direction and moving toward a moving vehicles.
56. If driving paths intersect, but driving is not regulated in these provisions of the order, the way that the driver transport feature is coming from the right.
57. If the brake bar is furnished, in a manager who had anticipated the Court cut off driving must be rearranged in this band and the driver may reduce speed, only while on it.
If the departure on the road equipped acceleration lane, the driver must drive through it and must include the vehicle flow, giving way to vehicles travelling on this road.
58. Turn around to face the opposite direction prohibited from following locations: 58.1. pedestrian crossing;
58.3. on bridges, overpasses, estakād and beneath them;
58.4. the railway crossing;
58.5. in places where the road visibility in any direction is less than 100 m. 59. Reversing, the Manager may not interfere with other traffic participants. If it is necessary for road safety, the driver must perform this manoeuvre asked the help of others.
Chapter IX of the vehicle on the roadway layout of driving 60 Bezsliež the bar indicates the number of road signs, or 510, 511, 512.., 513, 514, 515, 516..., or 517. road sign; If not, the number of lanes is determined by the same managers, taking into account the width of the carriageways, car dimensions and the necessary intervals between vehicles.
61. On the road where road traffic is going in two directions and there are four or more lanes, been denied entry at the side of the road for driving in the opposite direction.
62. On the road where road traffic is going in two directions and has three lanes, marked with road signs, the middle bar shall be used for travel in both directions, the band allowed to enter only to overtake, bypass, take the left or achieve a driving in the opposite direction. Forbidden to enter the left-most bar, designed for driving in the opposite direction.
63. Outside built-up areas the vehicle may be driven closer to the right edge of the roadway.
Localities where vehicles driving bezsliež in one direction is three or more lanes, the left-most bar allowed to enter only in the following cases: 39.2. If other driving lanes for road traffic is intense;
39.3. to take the left or achieve a driving in the opposite direction;
63.3. to stop the vehicle on a one-way road.
Trucks laden mass exceeding 3.5 t, populated places, where the direction of travel is three or more lanes, the left-most bar allowed to enter only to take a left, cropped for driving in reverse or stop the vehicle on a one-way road for the loading or unloading of the cargo.
You remember! Wire the vehicle as closely as possible to the right edge of the roadway.
64. Vehicles which are prohibited to exceed or which for technical reasons could not exceed a speed of 40 km/h, the drive just over the right side of the lane except when overtaking is made, passing or upgrading before clipping the left or turn-around to face the opposite direction.
65. If the lanes traffic is intense, drove or before allowed to drive on the tram track in the same direction the compartments where the track grade is located to the left of the roadway level with it. In this case, you may not interfere with the tram ride.
If the number of lanes and driving directions the crossroads down 512., 513, 515, 516, 593..., or 517. road sign, ride through the tram rails crossing prohibited.
Ride through the tram opposite track in the grade.
66. On the road with the band public passenger transport vehicles, marked with 505. road sign and (or) 940. road signs and decorated in the right side of the roadway, and are not separated from the rest of the roadway with a continuous line of road signs, the driver must turn to the right of the bar. This bar allowed to enter, to serve passengers in the vehicle or get out of it.
67. Driving on the road, which is divided into zones with the carriageway road sign, vehicles must drive just over the bar. Climb to the road's designation of the discontinued lines allowed, just rearranging.
68. Managers, which turns on the road to maiņvirzien (reverse) traffic marked with 745. road sign, go to the right side of the lane. Rearranged to allowed only after passing the maiņvirzien (reverse) traffic lights.
69. the intense road traffic conditions, when all lanes of busy, change lanes only allowed to take a cropped, driving in the opposite direction or stop.
70. Along the sidewalks and pedestrian road vehicles to ride forbidden, except for road maintenance and utility vehicles if they perform work on the roads.
Along the pedestrian roads also allowed to drive vehicles serving the trading companies and other businesses which are located directly at these pedestrian roads, if there is no other option, access does not interfere with pedestrian movement and the vehicle laden weight does not exceed 5 tons.
Memorize it! The sidewalks for pedestrians than vehicles.
Chapter x the running speed and distance 71. Driver vehicle must be driven at a speed not exceeding the limits, taking into account the intensity of road traffic, vehicles and cargo characteristics and condition, as well as road and meteorological conditions (especially the visibility in the direction of travel).
If a dangerous for road barriers or other danger to which the driver must be able to see, they want to reduce the speed or stop the vehicle completely, or without causing danger to other road users, the obstacle must be doubled.
You remember! The visibility distance in the direction of travel should always be greater than stopping the path length.
72. the locales all vehicle speed should not exceed 50 km/h, but the living area: 20 km/h outside built-up areas of vehicle speed shall not exceed: 72.1. for motorcycles, cars, trucks with a mass of up to 7.5 t, full and buses: 90 km/h;
72.2. cars and buses, dragging a trailer, and cargo are allowed with full automob mass 7.5 t and more-80 km/h.
Road sections, which installed the relevant road signs, vehicles can be driven at a speed not exceeding that shown on the road sign.
73. In other cases, the speed of the vehicle must not exceed the following: 73.1. type van carrying passengers and other specialized freight cars: 60 km/h;
73.2. dragging motor vehicles: 50 km/h;
73.3. dragging this provision in paragraph 183 of the trailer, 40 km/h;
45.6. driving if the driver seniority is less than two years — 70 km/h. 74. Manager banned: 74.1. exceed the maximum driving speed specified in the technical characteristics of the vehicle;
74.2. exceed the driving speed in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 192 of the requirements indicated in the identification on the vehicle;
46.2. interfere with road traffic, without the need for travelling with too low speed;
74.4. rapidly slowing, if it is not required on road safety.
Continued p. 4
75. The driver depending on the speed you should select the distance to the vehicle in front, braking, it would be possible to avoid a collision, as well as select the interval that provides road safety.
76. Outside built-up areas drivers whose vehicles (vehicle combination) of more than 12 m in length, between her and the lead vehicle must retain the distance to apdzenoš vehicles may smoothly rearranged to the right side of the road. This requirement does not apply if the driver intends to make overtaking, as well as intense road traffic conditions.
Chapter XI, mix-ups with overtaking towards a moving vehicle and pre-emption 77. before overtaking the starting driver must ascertain whether: 77.1. no one from behind his drivers circulating that he might disturb, not started overtaking manoeuvres;
77.2. along the same lane in front of the driver does not show the left turn signal;
77.3. overtaking will not interfere with moving towards vehicles;
77.4. after overtaking he can without disrupting the apdzenam vehicle, return to the previous lane.
You remember! Mirror-signal-manoeuvre.
Memorize it! If in doubt, not taken.
78. Apdzenam driver overtaking prohibited to interfere with the (increase the speed URu.tml.).
79. it is prohibited to the following locations: gaining 79.1. the graticule intersections;
79.2. intractable intersections, except when overtaking shall be carried out on the main road to traverse the path;
79.3. intractable intersections, where the main road changes direction crossroads;
49.3. towards the railway crossing and closer than 100 m before them;
49.4. the end up, into the spējo and other road sections where visibility limited vehicles, stopped building, URu.tml plantings;
79.6. on a pedestrian crossing.
80. If outside built-up areas the road width or roadway condition, given to a moving vehicle traffic, prevents the slope slowly moving, bulky or limit the speed of a moving vehicle, the driver must come as near as possible to the right edge of the road and, if necessary, to stop and run past the vehicles behind it created a traffic jam.
81. If the swap with the opposite vehicle circulating is difficult, a manager whose side of the barrier (obstacle), must give way to the vehicle. If floors lejupceļo, marked with the relevant road signs, barriers, road going down in a moving vehicle.
82. in order to draw the attention of the driver apdzenam, allowed no signal with lights switching.
83. Outside built-up areas on roads with two or more lanes in one direction is prohibited to overtake at the same bar in front of the transport Lee dzek lit by the right, except in the case when it shows the left turn signal and has begun turning maneuvers.
Chapter XII the stopping and parking of vehicles stopping and 84. parking is allowed on the right side of the road as possible right on the edge of the road, but if they do not — at the edge of the carriageway.
Localities allowed to stop and stand on the left side of the road as possible to the left edge of the road; If they don't, the edge of the carriageway to the following: roads: 84.1. on the road with one lane in each direction, if not in the middle of the road tram track grade;
52.3. on one-way roads (trucks with full mass over 3.5 t — only for the loading or unloading of the cargo).
85. the Vehicle shall be allowed to stop and place it one line parallel to the edge of the carriageway.
Two-wheeled motorcycles, mopeds and bicycles are allowed to place the horse standing in two lines.
Parking on the sidewalk or, over the sidewalk, where a parking lot marked with 532. or 533. road sign and one of the 827-832. papildzīm, allowed to stand for motorcycles and cars without trailers, but if a parking lot marked with 825.826. papildzīm, or also for passenger cars with trailers, as specified in the relevant papildzīm and road signs.
Allowed to stand on the sidewalk bicycles and mopeds, if it does not interfere with pedestrian movement.
86. Long standing (recreation, accommodation URu.tml.) outside built-up areas only allowed stāvlaukumo or outside the path.
87. A driver may leave the driving position only when you have done everything you need to prevent the vehicle from moving out of place, but leave the vehicle if it prevented the possibility of use without the driver's knowledge.
88. it is prohibited to open the door of the stationary vehicle when it threatens the safety of road traffic or disturb road traffic participants.
89. it is prohibited to stop and stand: 89.1. on the tram track grade or its immediate vicinity if it interferes with the tram ride;
89.2. for ferries and tunnels;
89.3. on estakād, bridges, overpasses and beneath them;
89.4. where the distance between the carriageways of the continuous road signs, the split bar or the opposite side of the road and stop the vehicle is less than 3 m to the pedestrian crossing 89.5. and closer than 5 m before them;
closer than 5 m 55.7. from the edge of the carriageway to be crossed except stopping and parking on the opposite side of the intersection, which is three continuous 920 or 921. road signs. "line or parting Strip;
55.7. closer than 10 m 25 m before and behind public passenger transport means stop or a taxi parking. Allowed to stop if necessary for passenger boarding or disembarkation from the vehicle and if it does not interfere with public passenger vehicles or taxi service;
89.8. where vehicle other drivers covered the traffic light signals or traffic signs;
55.9. on sidewalks, except this provision in paragraph 85.
90. it is prohibited to stand: 90.1. outside built-up areas and dangerous turn in the road longitudinal fracture site around that vision something in one direction is less than 100 m; 90.2. outside built-up areas closer than 100 m from the railway going close, but the limit in built-up areas is closer than 50 m from it;
90.3. other places that do not allow the stationary vehicle ride (to enter or leave) other vehicles or interfere with pedestrian movement.
91. in the case of forced a stop in places where stopping or standing is prohibited, the driver must do everything possible to make the road and bring the vehicle to a place where stopping and parking is prohibited.
Chapter XIII of the junctions to 92. Exit to the right or to the left, the driver must give way to pedestrians and bicycle drivers, crossing the road, in which he turns.
93. it is prohibited to enter the intersection or trafficked intersection, where a traffic jam that can force the driver to stop in the intersection or intersection of carriageways and interfere with driving other vehicles.
1. Adjustable cross 94. Exit to left or turning slowly to face the opposite direction when it allows traffic light signal, the driver must give way to vehicles coming from the opposite direction straight or turn to the right.
If the traffic regulator or a traffic light signals permission to ride the trams and at bezsliež vehicles, the preference is for the trams, regardless of the direction.
95. When driving in the direction of the arrow, which is lit with papildsekcij traffic light red or yellow signal, the driver (also a tram driver) must give way from other directions in moving vehicles.
96. The driver entering the intersection when the traffic light signal is allowed, from the intersection of the proposed direction should leave regardless of traffic light signals, set before leaving the intersection. If the intersection before traffic lights situated on the driver's driving, is 541. road sign, the driver must take account of each traffic light signals.
97. when the light turns a permissive signal, the driver must give way to vehicles that entered the intersection, when they allowed the traffic light signal, as well as pedestrians who cross the carriageway not crammed.
98. If a traffic light off or flashing yellow light running mode, the driver must be guided by signs that determine the intersection of the transfer order.
2. adjustable cross 99. Uneven road intersection, the driver who drove over the less important path must give way to vehicles approaching the intersection on the main road.
100. The same highway intersection the driver must give way to transport feature, approaching from the right.
The trams no matter the direction has priority over bezsliež vehicles.
101. If the intersection of the main road changes direction, drivers who drove along the main road, cross the same road junction for the transfer. These rules need to be observed also between managers, which run on less important roads.
102. Exit to left or turning slowly to face the opposite way, drivers of vehicles must be bezsliež give way to vehicles travelling on the same road in the opposite direction straight or turn to the right.
These rules need to be observed also between tram drivers.
103. The driver that the main road turns left turns or driving in the opposite direction, must give way to vehicles that started overtaking manoeuvres.
104. If not installed before the intersection the benefits of road signs, as well as on the road to be crossed before the intersection is not installed or 207.206. road sign and the driver cannot determine whether the path is a cover (the 24-hour dark days, or if the road was mud, snow URu.tml.), the driver must believe that he is on a minor road.
Chapter XIV road traffic residential areas 105. Living area for pedestrians and bicycle drivers allowed to move along the sidewalks and the road its entire width.
106. the residential area for pedestrians and bicycle drivers are preferred, but they restricted unduly interfere with other vehicle driving.
107. vehicle standing residential zones specially intended only stāvlaukumo; If not, where this does not interfere with pedestrian or another stranger move the vehicle driving.
108. the residential area: 108.1. prohibited conduct study visits;
108.2. stand for vehicles with the engine.
108.3. Enter lorries laden mass exceeding 5 tons, as well as implements, except when it is necessary for the loading or unloading of the cargo, the buses, the length of which exceeds 6 m, except when it is necessary for picking up or setting down of it.
109. Departure from the living area, the driver must give way to other road users.
110. the requirements referred to in this chapter also apply to apartment house courtyard areas.
Chapter XV a pedestrian crossing and public passenger vehicles stop 111. Manager, approaching a pedestrian crossing is not adjustable, this drive must be reduced speed or stop nas to run past the pedestrians crossing the drive close or exit on it, if they could be disturbed or threatened.
112. If the vehicle is stopped before the pedestrian crossing is not adjustable, another driver may continue to drive only when you are sure that the island standing in front of the vehicle is not located on a pedestrian.
113. In any case (also outside the crosswalk) driver should miss out on blind pedestrians that the signal with a white cane.
114. On adjustable pedestrian crossings and junctions, the traffic light is lit in a permissive signal, or traffic is displayed a permissive signal tuner, the driver must be able to complete the suspended pedestrian crossing.
115. Forbidden to climb onto a pedestrian crossing when a jam behind them that can force the driver to stop and interfere with pedestrian movement.
116. The driver must give way to pedestrians who are going to the same direction of travel stop (in the middle of the road) standing tram or come from it.
117. When approaching the stationary vehicle, which has set up a group of children the distinguishing mark of the transport, the driver must drive with such speed that, if necessary, would stop and miss the children crossing the road.
Chapter XVI level-crossing crossing 118. Crossing the railway crossing, the driver must give way to trains (locomotives, railcars) approaching.
119. before crossing the driver to make sure that no train is approaching, and guided by the barrier, stop, road signs and road markings, as well as the crossing attendant's instructions and signals. Forbidden to ride, if crossing guard, put the chest or back to the driver, it indicates to the overhead lift the wand or the side arms raised 120. it shall be prohibited to climb to level crossings, where the barrier is closed or started to close, or if the signal light is burning ban (regardless of the status of the barrier, as well as in cases when they are not). If the traffic lights off but open or its not a barrier, a driver may start ride across the crossing only after ensuring that the train is coming or not.
121. to run past the approaching train, as well as in other cases when crossing cross the forbidden, the driver must stop at 207. traffic signs or traffic lights, but, if not, not closer than 5 m of barriers; If they don't, not closer than 10 m from the nearest rail of the railway. Starting to ride again after stopping, the driver must ensure that no train is approaching.
122. it is prohibited to climb to level crossings if: 122.1. beyond creating congestion, which can force the driver to stop at the crossing;
122.2. vehicle on its stand.
If the crossing is located in a vehicle, crashed the other guided ERS must do everything possible to make the crossing.
123. in the case of forced stopping on crossing the driver must drop off the passengers and to do everything possible to make the crossing.
If the vehicle from crossing drive fails, the driver must do the following: 123.1. where possible, send people direction along the track on both sides (each — 1000 m from the crossing); If there is only one man, "in which direction the track path worse transparent, explaining how to display a stop signal to the train engineer to stop the approaching train;
123.2. vehicles must remain in the vicinity and a general alarm signal;
123.3. when the train, to run against it, showing a stop signal.
Stopping shows with hand signals, apļošan day — holding a brightly colored cloth or other prominent subjects, night, torch or lamp. The general alarm is signal sound series, which consists of one long and three short signals.
124. The driver is prohibited: 124.1. take over the crossing for the transportation of lauksaimn untrained construction machines, road construction machines, construction machines URu.tml.;
124.2. cross the railway tracks are not intended for this purpose;
124.3. circumnavigate vehicles that stand before the crossing, if movement across the railway crossing is prohibited;
124.4. arbitrary open barrier or circumnavigate.
125. with just rail road crossing the distance Manager permission are allowed to cross the following vehicles: 125.1. vehicles with gauge Laden or not exceeding 5 m in width or height of the roadway surface: 4.5 m; machines or their composition 125.2. of an actual mass of more than 52 t;
125.3. implements whose maximum speed is less than 8 km/h.
Chapter XVII the external lighting use 126. Running 24-hour dark or visibility, or tunnels, vehicles must be lighted following external lighting: 126.1. motor vehicles at the front, middle, or high beam headlamps, rear-lamps;
126.2. trailers on the back — the tail;
126.3. mopeds front — the dipped-beam headlamp, rear-red light lamp;
126.4. bikes front-white light lamp.
127. driving-beam headlamps must switch on the dipped-beam headlamps: 127.1. settlements, if the road is sufficiently and evenly lit;
127.2. at least 150 m from a moving vehicle or to a greater distance if towards the ultimate driver for switching the lamps need signals, periodically switching the headlights;
127.3. other cases when you can dazzle other drivers (including those who were driving in the same direction).
If the driver for dazzle him turn on the emergency stop and without changing lanes, reduce speed or stop.
You remember! Before switching on the driving beam headlamps dipped beam headlamps, make sure your driving speed corresponds to the visibility provided by the dipped-beam headlamps.
128. in order to draw the attention of the driver apdzenam, with lamp light signal may be the following: 128.1. day — with a temporary or dipped-beam headlamps on;
128.2. dark time of day — with multiple temporary (passing beam, driving beam) headlight switch if not blinded other drivers.
129. Stopping or standing apgaismoto road sections not 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility, motor vehicles and their trailers must be allowed to light up in the tail.
If you don't burn any lamps, vehicle Veer, but if doing this is not possible, the vehicle must be marked according to the provisions in paragraph 137 and 139.
Populated places in motor vehicles without trailers allowed in place of the tail light the parking lamps are suspended.
Thick fog, heavy rain or snowfalls the URu.tml. the cases allowed light also dipped-beam headlamps or front and rear fog lamps.
130. the settlements, stopping or standing 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility, lamps or the parking lamp shall not be lit allowed road sections, which stopped the vehicle other drivers visibly enough distance.
131. Front fog lamps light up the allowed: 131.1. insufficient visibility — separately or together with the dipped-beam headlamps;
131.2.24-hour dark days, not apgaismoto road stages, together with the dipped-beam headlamps;
131.3. dipped-beam headlamps in place of these provisions 133. in the cases referred to in paragraph 1.
Rear fog lamps shall be lit only allowed thick fog, intense rain or snowfalls the URu.tml. cases.
Front and rear fog lamps shall be switched on simultaneously with the lamps and lighting the plate 132. Searchlight and grozāmluktur are allowed to light up only outside built-up areas when not going towards the other vehicles. Localities that use the device only for those vehicles which have been granted operational status of the vehicle.
133. During daylight hours for the daytime running light or dipped-beam headlamps must go: 133.1. motorcycles and mopeds;
133.2. column organized vehicles;
133.3. public passenger transport vehicles, which run on the risk the company passenger vehicles to the rest of the band in the stream of vehicles;
133.4. leading coaches organized groups of children;
133.5. leading bulky cargo;
133.6. leading explosives, radioactive substances, or strong exposure to toxic substances;
133.7. dragging the other mechanical vehicle;
133.8. operational vehicles and vehicles that they spend.
134. During the period from 1 October to 1 April during daylight hours to drive motor vehicles with daytime running light for dipped-beam headlamps.
135. the Towed motor vehicle at any time of day must be lit for the emergency stop. If the emergency stop is not or it does not work, it should be lit lamps; If they don't burn, must be affixed to the rear of the vehicle crash.
Chapter XVIII the sound alarm, emergency stop and emergency signs use 136. Sound signal is allowed only to prevent road traffic danger, but outside the populated areas — also to draw other road traffic participants ' attention.
137. the emergency stop must be turned on (unless the motor vehicle is not equipped with one, or it does not work) and the emergency on the road sign to post in the following cases: 137.1. forced a stop in the case where to stop or stand in the way of transparency which restricted or something in one direction is less than 100 m; 137.2. the case of a road traffic accident;
137.3. stopping or standing on the road outside the populated areas 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility, if not burned any lamps.
138. the coming emergency alarm turn on also in the following cases: 138.1. If the driver is blinded;
138.2. the motor vehicle towed.
You remember! Emergency stop switch on to warn other road traffic participants of possible dangers (congestion, transport damage URu.tml of funds.).
139. The emergency sign on the road to pretend the distance from the vehicle in order to tap into other drivers warning of danger. But in any case, the distance from the emergency signs up to the motor vehicle must be: 139.1. settlements, not less than 15 m; 139.2. outside built-up areas — not less than 100 m.
Drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods, forced to stop in case on the road in addition to displaying a flashing orange (yellow) lamp.
Chapter XIX of the pulling Vehicle 140. Motor vehicles authorised to tow: 140.1. with a flexible or hard coupling;
140.2. partially eased the towed motor vehicle to the towing vehicle (truck or on special atbalstierīc).
141. Dragging with solid or flexible coupling, to the towed motor vehicle steering an operator, except solid coupling design provides the towed motor vehicle driveability.
142. Hard coupling between towing and towed motor transport means necessary to ensure the distance not exceeding 4 m, but the flexible coupling this distance must be between 4 and 6 m. the Flexible coupling must be labeled, so that other road users can see in due time.
143. it is prohibited to draw: 143.1. more than one motor vehicle;
143.2. motor vehicle with defective steering (authorized to draw, it partially eased the on the towing vehicle);
143.3. If a motor vehicle having damaged the brakes work, the actual weight is greater than half towing the actual mass of the motor vehicle;
143.4. flexible coupling with damage to the towed vehicle braking system;
with flexible coupling 143.5. again;
motorcycle without sidecar 143.6., as well as for motorcycles without sidecar;
143.7. that is not a trailer fitted with a service braking (or not working) and with the full weight of more than half of the unladen mass of the tractor vehicles;
143.8. more than one trailer, as well as 24-hour dark days, or don't see visibility — this provision referred to in paragraph 183 trailers.
144. Dragging with flexible or rigid coupling, prohibited to carry passengers in the bus, trolley bus towed, and towed the truck type and other specialized freight car that housed the Special seats (excluding the cab); If a towed car partially on the towing motor vehicle passengers admitted only tugging in the cab of a motor vehicle.
Chapter XX of the 145 passengers. The vehicle may not be transported in a larger number of passengers than specified in the technical characteristics of the vehicle. Passengers transported so that they do not interfere with the driver and his unlimited visibility.
146. the arrangements for the public transport of passengers passenger transport in products under its umbrella term to define the competences of the Ministry of transport or * management.
147. a child moving groups, the bus must be at least one adult companion. The following vehicle front and rear the distinguishing mark to be affixed under this provision in paragraph 189 above requirements.
148. Led the children in vehicles, which seats fitted with safety belts, child height not exceeding 150 cm, use one of the following security measures: 148.1. children must be in a special child seat, with the seat belt restrained at the passenger seat;
148.2. child should sit on the pad and must be fastened with a safety belt;
148.3. children must be strapped to the waist belt, the belt upper stage (shoulder belt) placing behind the child's back.
149. it is prohibited to carry passengers in the truck outside the cockpit, except: 149.1. The Ministry of the Interior and the national armed forces unit vehicles (arrangements for the carriage of passengers in such cases, the body's internal instructions);
149.2. van type and other types of specialized trucks that have installed special seats and who have registered for the road traffic safety Directorate.
These cases carry passengers allowed managers who are entitled to drive category C under vehicles; If the number of passengers (not including driver) exceeds eight people — the leaders who have the right to drive C and D categories D1 or respectively under vehicles.
150. it is prohibited to carry passengers: 150.1. outside the cockpit, cargo implements trailer, motorcycle trailer-bungalow and truck;
150.2. on a motorcycle rear seat children under the age of 14.
Chapter XXI, freight cargo Carried 151. (passenger) mass and load distribution on the axles must not exceed the specified size of the manufacturer of the vehicle.
152. the freight vehicle placed and, where necessary, strengthen it to load: 152.1. not to endanger road users, stay on and sweep along the way;
152.2. driver unlimited transparency;
152.3. stability of the vehicle are not affected and are not burdened it guides in the citation;
152.4. unobstructed external lighting appliances, light reflectors, number and identification, as well as the smooth functioning of the receiving signals with the hand;
152.5. without noise, does not raise the dust and contaminated or not is not messed up in the environment. 153. cargo containers (6 m, 9 m and 12 m long) allowed only by special vehicles intended for the carriage of containers and are duly registered. The container must be secured to the vehicle in accordance with the existing requirements of the national standard.
154. The shipment must be marked according to the provisions in paragraph 193 above requirements if: 154.1. front or back it extends outside the vehicle dimensions beyond 1 m; width, it extends 154.2. more than 0.4 m from the front or the rear of the outer edge of the tail.
155. Road Traffic Safety Directorate to obtain permission for driving on roads with vehicles, if the vehicles (vehicle combination) gauge whether laden or not, the actual mass or axle load exceeds the following thresholds: 155.1. height of the roadway surface width 2.5 4.0 m 155.2. m. for isothermal vehicles with 155.3 vans — width of 2.6 m vehicles — length of 155.4.12 m articulated buses — 155.5. length 18 m vehicles made up by 155.6. semi-trailer length 16.5 m-155.7. vehicle composition with trailers (trailers): length in m 18.35 155.8. cargo that extends beyond the rear of the vehicle in extreme point beyond 2.0 m 155.9. vehicles or the composition of the actual mass of the driving on the country's major roads (marked with the route of A brand), also stages along this road that led through a inhabited places (annex 5) 40 t 155.10. vehicle composition or actual mass of driving on the other road 30 t 155.11. axle load on any of the axes : trucks and their trailers 10 t 11 t buses especially heavy or bulky freight freight order is determined by the Ministry of transportation.
The Ministry of transport of the spring and Autumn period, sleety as well as in other cases when driving along the road becomes dangerous road sections, you can prevent road traffic or reduce the permissible vehicle or the composition of the actual mass and axle load sizes, fitting these road sections with relevant road signs. In this case, vehicles driving on these roads must obtain permission of the Ministry of transport.
After the border guard (on the State border and the border), Customs (customs zone) or at the request of the police trucks, trailers and buses can be made of the mass and (or) axis loads.
Chapter XXII learning driving
156. for the right to drive a motor vehicle, the person must have attained the following ages: 156.1.16, — to control the vehicle categories A1 and B1;
156.2.18 — to manage the categories A2, B and C1 vehicles;
156.3.21, — to control the A, C, D1, D, BE, C1E transport means, as well as trams and trolleybuses;
156.4.16, — to control wheel tractors, with an engine capacity of up to 150 HP, and crawler tractors;
156.5.17 years — to manage all types of implements.
157. Education driving instructor must have adequate categories driving and instructor certificate. To teach the individual to drive allowed the driver, which adequate categories driving length of service of at least three years.
Individual to teach driving prohibited by C, D1, D, D1, C1E, CE, DE, or categories of vehicles.
Teach a person to drive a vehicle may be no earlier than two years prior to the relevant category of vehicle driver's licence for a certain age.
158. The initial training of the driving must be delimited areas (car dromo).
159. Training rides along the roads be only trainers (transport driver's) presence and only after learning how the person is sufficiently learned driving skills. Learning how the person should know and follow these rules ku mu.
160. The motor vehicles used for driving lessons must be identification mark according to paragraph 191 of these rules. Education motor vehicles must be fitted according to the procedures laid down by the Ministry of transport.
Chapter XXIII, additional requirements for bicycle and moped drivers 161. Ride a bike for the road or the road suburbs to persons who are not allowed under the age of 12 years with a moped — people who are not under the age of 14 years.
In this case, the bicycle or moped driver must be present for a bicycle (moped) or any motor vehicle driver's license.
162. The bicycle and moped must be technical okay.
The bicycle must be equipped with brakes, Horn and light reflectors: front-, rear-red white, both side (wheel-spieķo) — two orange (yellow).
The moped must be equipped with two independent brakes, sound signal and noise suppressor.
Bike and moped rear trailers must be red light reflector.
163. When driving a moped, any time of the day at the front must be energized white or yellow the dipped-beam headlamp, but rear-red light lamp.
164. Driving on the road or the road suburbs 24-hour dark days, not apgaismoto road sections or insufficient visibility, on the front of the bike must be energized white light lamp.
165. Bicycle and moped drivers along the way allowed to drive one line as near as possible to the right edge of the roadway. Interfering with pedestrians, not allowed to drive on the outskirts, but the bike drivers, also along the sidewalk.
The heads of the treniņnodarbīb bike or organize the matches if they spend in specially equipped cars, can be disregarded in this paragraph, as well as 162. these rules and requirements mentioned in paragraph 164, if road safety.
166. Where outside crosses the bicycle path crosses the road and road traffic is regulated, bicycle and moped drivers must run past the vehicles along the traverse route.
167. Turn left or turn around to face the opposite direction outside the intersection of bicycle and moped drivers allowed only from the right edge of the roadway (right edge), giving way in the same direction and towards the moving vehicles.
168. to Exit the left intersection, bicycle or moped drivers to intersection of carriageways cross over the right edge of the carriageway, before making sure about road safety and giving way to other road users.
169. A bicycle or moped drivers banned: 169.1. ride without holding the handlebars;
169.2. ride holding on to another moving vehicle;
169.3. carry freight conduct that might interfere with or endanger other road users;
169.4. take a bike passengers, except children under the age of seven years, if it is equipped with additional seats and safe leg Stirrups support;
169.5. take a moped passengers, if it is not intended for the carriage of passengers;
169.6. ride down the road if it situated near the bicycle path;
169.7. drag bicycles or mopeds, as well as other vehicles, except trailers, made specifically for this purpose;
169.8. to ride a moped without helmets or not close his head with the strap of the helmet, as well as take a moped passengers which are not imposed in the head, helmet or not aizsprādzējuš to head the helmet strap.
You remember! Cycling, use special bicycle helmets for the driver.
You remember! By bicycle or moped, wear brightly colored clothing with light reflectors, which allows other drivers you timely notice.
Additional requirements of chapter XXIV cart drivers and animal engines 170. Drive a carriage, or propel the animals by road to persons who are not allowed under the age of 12 years.
171. To drive the cart and propel the animals allowed on the outskirts; If its not or to move is not possible, it: the road to closer to the right edge of the roadway.
Animals along the roads allowed propel only during daylight hours.
172. Driving on the roads 24-hour dark or visibility is insufficient, the front of the cart to be white, but the rear-red light reflectors, placed in a conspicuous location and represents team (with or without load) dimensions width. Forbidden conceal the light reflector.
173. The cart drivers, leaving the less important road to the main road, where the path is not sufficiently transparent or visibility is limited (able to turn of the road, trees, buildings URu.tml.), the animals must take in tow.
174. Team managers and the people who propelled their herds, or banned: 174.1. propel animals across the railway tracks and grade across the road outside the specially designated places;
174.2. leave the animals on the road without supervision;
174.3. propel animals along the asphalt concrete pavement and cementbeton roads, except when necessary to cross it.
Chapter XXV technical condition of vehicles and vans 175. The territory of the Republic of Latvia in road traffic allowed to use in the registered vehicles whose design and condition meets the minimum standards in the Republic of Latvia and the legislative requirements that have made the State technical inspection and in respect of which it is made the owner (holder) civil liability compulsory insurance. Requirements for motor vehicles (except the technical) and the technical condition of the trailers down the traffic Ministry, but the technical requirements and technical condition of the trailers: the Ministry of agriculture.
The Republic of Latvia registered the vehicle must have a specific pattern in Visual information (labels) for the technical inspection of the State and the vehicle owner (holder) civil liability compulsory insurance.
176. the trolleybus, tram, implements and trailers and equipment for the technical condition of the vehicle must meet the technical requirements of the operating rules.
177. Cars and buses, trailers and motorcycle technical condition and equipment must comply with the rules on the technical condition of the vehicle.
178. it is prohibited to drive a motor vehicle if it has the following defects: 178.1.24-hour dark days, burn one dipped-beam headlamp or rear bottom lamps;
178.2. insufficient visibility burn something one dipped-beam headlamp and burn something one fog lamp or something one rear bottom lamps;
178.3.24-hour dark or visibility is not displayed none of the brake lights or one of a number of lamps;
178.4. steering equipment manager doesn't enable you to manoeuvre;
178.5. the service braking system shall enable the supervisor to stop transport;
178.6. wheels or wheel mounting suspension it is damage for which the driver is unable to provide the constant motion of the straight-line or manoeuvre;
178.7. tractor and trailer (semitrailer) the coupling device is the damage that while driving can lead to rupture of the coupling;
178.8. rain or snowfalls during the driver side is not working windscreen wiper.
Notes: 1. If the 24-hour dark burn dipped-beam lamp (lamp), allowed to return in the parking lot or in the remontviet, turning on fog lamps.
2. If the 24-hour dark burn right dipped beam headlamp, parking lot or allowed to return remontviet.
3. If the 24-hour dark days, or insufficient visibility do not burn any of the rear lamps or lamp, parking braking or in remontviet allowed to return, turn on the emergency stop; If not or it does not work, fastening the vehicle (except motorcycle with a sidecar) rear emergency sign.
179. Buses, passenger and commercial vehicles, as well as motorcycles with side-car shall be equipped with: 179.1. emergency sign;
179.2. medical first aid kit (buses, which are more than 25 sites — with two kits);
179.3. fire extinguisher (buses with full weight over 5 tons, with two machines);
179.4. down by the construction safety belts.
Motorcycles with side-car is not equipped with a fire extinguisher and safety belts.
180. it is prohibited to drive a vehicle equipped with: 180.1. reflective glass;
180.2. (URu.tml. of antiradar) that can receive a speed meter measuring devices of the Kona raidīto tones, or interfere with the operation of measuring devices;
180.3. operational vehicles for special beacon or a sound signal or if the vehicles used in the colouring with national standard operational vehicles in certain color combinations (this condition does not apply to vehicles registered as emergency vehicles).
Chapter XXVI of the vehicle registration and plates 181. Motor vehicles and their trailers, involved in road traffic, five days from the moment of the acquisition (import) a recorded road traffic safety Directorate, but implements and trailers — national technical supervision inspection. If you change something in one of the technical data or data about the owner of the vehicle, within five days from the moment the change occurred in the registration of the vehicle.
From foreign countries temporarily imported motor vehicles and their trailers, located in the Republic of Latvia for more than a month and participates in road traffic, in the order must be recorded in the road traffic safety Directorate.
Motor vehicles and their trailers (except the technical) registration procedures shall be determined by the Ministry of transport, but implements and trailers of the registration procedures: the Ministry of agriculture.
182. in the Republic of Latvia does not register the vehicles which by their construction are designed for driving on the left.
This requirement does not apply to postal vehicles from Latvia and from abroad temporarily imported vehicles, as well as on the earlier vehicles registered in Latvia.
183. in the Republic of Latvia does not want to register the trailer — technological units (compressors, generators URu.tml.), uniaxial trailers, tanks, as well as residential construction of the car, which is not intended for external lighting and braking system and designed for temporary driving on the roads.
184. Motor vehicles other than motorcycles and tractors equipment, must be two national standards laid down in the national registration number plates, but motorcycles, implements and trailers — one national registration number plate. Number plates must conform to the relevant vehicle registration documents and must be attached to the places provided for this purpose. Stationary vehicle plate characters clear day must be legible from a distance of at least 40 m.
Forbidden to ride if any of number plates is not affixed in the space provided for this purpose.
Forbidden to cover the plate with the aizsargmat rial.
Without number plates allowed to drive to the place of registration of the vehicle, this provision 181. within the time limit set in point.
185. On trams and trolleybuses be painted in registration numbers.
Chapter XXVII of Vehicle Identification, warning devices and 186. vehicle recognition signs signs (called a "distinguishing mark"), warning devices and signs are produced in accordance with this provision of the annex 4. 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 distinguishing mark to produce and install according to the existing requirements of the national standard.
187. in the Republic of Latvia constantly tracked vehicles that cross the border, must be affixed to the back of a national identification mark: 175 mm and 115 mm high in white ellipse with a 4 mm wide black border 2 mm from the outer edge. The signs have black letters "en", with a height of 60 mm. 188. Motor vehicles fitted with tyres, rear rādz be marked with an identification mark, a white equilateral triangle (side of 200 to 300 mm, depending on the vehicle type) with a red border (border width-1/10 from edge length), which depicts the black tires fragment with three nominated rādz.
189. During the children's group, the front and rear of the bus must be affixed yellow square identification mark (side from 250 to 300 mm) with a red border (border width-1/10 from edge length) and 121. road signs symbols in black.
190. the cars, which are run by deaf or deaf executives, front and rear must be affixed yellow circular identification mark (160 mm in diameter), which depicts three black circles (diameter 40 mm) form a equilateral triangle with the apex pointing downward.
191. Motor vehicles (including their trailers), used for driving training, except motorcycles, must be marked with an identification mark, a white equilateral triangle (side of 200 to 300 mm, depending on the vehicle type) with a red border (border width-1/10 from edge length), which is a black "M" letter.
Highlight the distinguishing sign should be placed on the roof of the cab or compartment (buses run a recognition sign allowed behind the front glass plate or route). Buses, trucks and trailers back in addition to the distinguishing sign should be affixed, made of a reflective material.
Vehicles used for driving lessons, individual identification allowed inside only be attached at the front and rear glass.
192. the cars that the driver of the length of service is less than two years, the vehicles that carry particularly heavy or bulky goods, as well as vehicles for technical specifications set maximum speed less than indicated in paragraph 72 of these rules, the rear of the vehicle must be affixed to the left (to accumulate) driving the speed limit recognition mark: 323. road signs in color image with the specified allowed driving speed (160 to 250 mm in diameter, depending on the type of vehicle , border width, 1/10 of diameter, length).
193. the vehicle dimensions outside the forward cargo or transport — part of this provision means 154 cases listed in point during daylight hours to 400 — 400 mm marked with signālplāksnīt or karodz in s (signal plates and flags on both sides diagonally drawn white 50 mm wide red stripes), but 24-hour dark and poor visibility conditions, with light reflectors or light up lamps: white, front-rear-Red the sides — orange (yellow).
194. the vehicle by which the dangerous goods must be affixed to the front and back of the identification mark: orange rectangle (edge length of 400 mm, 300) with a black border of 15 mm wide, which can be specified in a number of the hazard and the substance identification number.
195. Motor vehicles with trailers (except auto bus), the length of which exceeds 12 m, must be affixed to the back of one horizontal (1130 – 2300 mm long) or two horizontal or vertical (565-1130 mm long) identification: a yellow reflective rectangles (195-230 mm in width) with 40 mm wide red fluorescent border placed symmetrically in relation to the axis of the vehicle and with the bottom edge of not less than 500 mm and not more than 1500 mm from the ground.
196. Vehicles (excluding buses and articulated with saddle equipment) without the trailers, the length of which exceeds 12 m must affix the identification markings, with a length of and conditions for placement complies with this provision in paragraph 195 above requirements; their width must be between 130 to 150 mm, with sloping red fluorescent parallel stripes (45 × angle with the axis of the vehicle increases). Delete and starpsvītr width cannot be greater than 100 mm. Starpsvītr material must be made from a yellow reflective material.
197. Motor vehicles having a design speed not exceeding 30 km/h, as well as trailers in the back must be affixed to the distinguishing sign, a red fluorescent equilateral triangle with reflective yellow or red border (triangle, the length of the 350-365 mm, border width 45-48 mm).
198. Vehicles which headed a group I or II disabled persons, as well as cars, which are fitted with a special manually operated and run by disability, allow to set the driver disabled the identification mark: yellow square (side 150 mm, which depicts the symbol of papildzīm 837.).
199. The emergency mark must comply with the applicable requirements of national standard.
Chapter XXVIII of road signs and their characteristics 200. Road signs (annex 1; SYMBOL below 45 \f "Symbol" § "characters") to produce and install according to the existing requirements of the national standard.
1.201. Warning signs warning signs inform drivers of approaching a dangerous road sections. Driving on that stage, the driver must act according to circumstances. Warning signs are as follows: 101. mark "Same road junction".
102. the sign "that drive through the Intersection circle".
103 and 104 mark "a dangerous turn." The road turning (103. sign to the right; 104. the sign-on the left) with a small radius or turning, which limits the visibility of the building, URu.tml plantings.
106.105. and mark "Dangerous curves". Road sections with dangerous turns (105. mark — the first turning on the right; 106. the sign — the first turning to the left).
107-109. mark "road bottleneck" (107. mark — from both sides; 108. the sign — from the right; 109. mark from the left).
110. the sign "standup lejupceļš".
111. the sign "standup augšupceļš".
112. the sign "the rugged path". The path to which you have uneven carriageways (waves, pit, rough road or bridge stitching site URu.tml).
113. the sign "the rugged path (threshold)". The path to which you go close up artificially increases the running speed.
114. the sign "change the road surface". Road with asphalt concrete or cementbeton of URu.tml. coverage ends.
115. mark "Slippery road".
116. Mark placement gravel or rubble ". The road section on which the driving wheels can be uzsvies with air in the gravel, crushed rock URu.tml.
117. the sign "rock slide". Road where possible landslides, falling rocks, noslīdeņ.
118. the sign "road works".
119. the sign "road with dangerous suburbs."
120. the sign "pedestrian crossing". Pedestrian crossing marked with 530 and 531. mark.
121. the sign "children". Section children's bodies near where the carriageways suddenly you find children.
122. the sign "two-way traffic". Roads (carriageways) the beginning of the period in which road traffic going both ways.
123. the sign "traffic lights govern". Intersection, pedestrian crossing or road sections where road traffic is regulated by traffic light.
124. the sign "pets".
125. the "wild animals".
126. the sign "drawbridge". Drawbridge or ferry ferry.
127. mark "embankment". The place where the Road exit to the beach or shore of a body of water.
128. the sign "Sānvējš".
129. the sign "low flying aircraft".
130. mark "intersection with bicycle path".
131. the sign "tramway track crossing".
132. the sign "railway crossing with barrier".
133. the sign "railway crossing without barriers".
134. mark "monorail railway crossing". Railway crossing with monorail path where not installed barriers.
135. mark "Daudzsliež railway crossing". The railway over the carriageway with two or more tracks that have not installed a barrier.
136. — 141. "approaching the railway crossing". Additional warn you about approaching the railway crossing outside the populated areas.
142. the sign "danger". Dangerous road hazards which cannot be designated by other warning signs.
202. Outside built-up areas — 133 and 142 101. sign up to 200 150 m installed before dangerous road sections, but the limit in built-up areas is 50 to 60 m before it. If necessary, set the mark in another distance, which is indicated by the 801. mark.
203. Outside built-up areas 118, 121, 126, 127, 132 and 133. mark is set. The second sign set up at least 50 m before the start of the stage dangerous.
Limited circumstances and in a built-up area the other 118. sign may be installed directly to the work stations, for the beginning of the beginning as the first vertical road signs.
204.118. mark (no 801. signs) can be set in 10-15 m before the repairs, if these jobs are temporary.
205.134.135. mark and set up just before the railway crossing.
206. If lejupceļš or augšupceļš following one after the other, then 110.111. mark and can be installed without 801. sign just before the start of the down or up.
184.108.40.206. mark, and mounted on the right side of the road, but 137, 139 and 141. sign on the left side. 136.137. sign and install along with the direction of travel or the first 132.133. mark; 140.141. sign and, by the second mark 132.133. or. 138.139. mark and set up a separate equal distances between the first and second mark 132 or 133. the first and second mark.
2. Benefits benefits 208. Mark signs indicate the order of intersections, carriageway intersection or narrow roads. Advantage signs shall be as follows: 201. sign "main road". The path along which we drove, is preferred to cross the intersections are not adjustable.
202. the sign "end of the main road".
203-205. mark "junction with a minor road" (203. mark — from both sides; 204. the sign — from the right; 205. mark from the left). These signs be installed outside built-up areas: 200 150 m from the intersection.
206. the sign "give way". The driver must give way to vehicles moving along the traverse route; If, in addition to the set mark-840 must give way to vehicles moving along the main road, as well as vehicles, approaching along the same road from the right side, except the tram driver, which in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 100 in this case is preferred.
207. the sign "do not stop further to go". Forbidden to ride, a stop before stoplīnij (929.), but if they don't, the roadway to be crossed before the edge. The driver must give way to vehicles travelling on the road to be crossed; If, in addition to the set mark-840 must give way to vehicles moving along the main road, as well as vehicles, approaching along the same road from the right side, except the tram driver, which in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 100 in this case is preferred. 207. the mark may also be set up before the railway crossing or specialty items. In this case, the driver must stop before stoplīnij (929.), but if they don't, before mark.
208. the sign "preference towards moving". Forbidden to enter the narrow road stage, if it can make it difficult to travel. The driver must give way to vehicles moving on the road of narrow stage or opposite end of this period.
209. mark "priority over towards the moving". The narrow road that driving, the driver shall take precedence over the opposite driving in vehicles.
3. Signs 209. Signs or abolish certain road restrictions. Signs are the following: 301. "Enter". Forbidden to enter any TRANS sport.
302. the sign "ride". Prohibited from driving any transport means.
303. the sign "to drive motor vehicles prohibited".
304. the sign "motorcycle ride".
305. the sign "Bike Ride". Forbidden to ride mopeds velos and feet.
306. the sign "truck driving prohibited". Forbidden to drive heavy vehicles and vehicle combinations full mass of more than 3.5 t (if the mark is not specified the full mass) or the permissible total laden weight of which is more than the mark, as well as implements.
307. the sign "with trailer ride". Forbidden to drive trucks and implements for any type of trailer, as well as drag motor vehicle.
308. the sign "tractor ride". Forbidden to ride the tractor machinery.
309. the sign "pedestrians passing prohibited".
310. the sign "limit". Forbidden to drive transport means that dimensions (with or without load) exceeds the width of the mark.
311. the sign "limit". Forbidden to drive transport means that dimensions (with or without load) in height from the surface of the roadway above the mark.
312. the sign "mass limit". Forbidden to drive vehicle barriers (vehicle combination), which exceeds the total actual mass of the mark.
313. the sign "axle load limit". Forbidden to drive transport means that the actual load on any axle exceeds draws the specified.
314. the sign "length". Forbidden to drive vehicle barriers (vehicle combination), which gauges (with or without load) exceeds the length specified in the mark.
315. mark "turn right".
316. the sign "turn left".
317. mark "turn around to face the opposite direction prohibited".
318. the sign "minimum distance restriction". Distance between moving vehicles must not be less than the mark.
319. the sign "Slope". Prohibited from gaining any transport means, except for the separate braucošo vehicles, which is moving with a speed of less than 30 km/h. 320. sign "overtaking prohibition ends".
321. the sign "trucks gaining on". Truck booking, the full weight of over 3.5 t, prohibited from gaining any vehicles yet, except for the separate braucošo vehicles which are moving at a speed of less than 30 km/h for prohibited Implements slope. any transport means, except for the wagon and bicycles.
322. the sign "lorries overtaking prohibition ends".
323. the sign "maximum speed limit". Forbidden to go with speed (km/h), which draws a specified above.
324. ' maximum speed limit expires ".
325. the sign "sound use prohibited".
326. the sign "parking prohibited". Vehicles banned to stop and stand.
327. the sign to "stand". Vehicles prohibited on stand.
328. the sign "odd dates stand prohibited".
329. the sign "All dates stand prohibited".
330. the sign "end of all restrictions". At the same time represents the 318, 319, 321.., 323 and 325-329.. marks the end of the work area.
331. the sign "customs". A stop sign before, next to go. Permission to go further given the Customs (control point).
332. the sign "police". A stop sign before, next to go. Permission to ride further gives a police officer.
333. the sign "next to drive dangerously". Prohibited further ride all (without exception) vehicles due to road traffic accidents, accidents in the URu.tml.
334. the sign "vehicles with dangerous goods driving prohibited".
210. If the 328.329. sign and used, at the time of noon. 19.00-21.00 vehicles must be moved to the other side of the road.
211.301.303, 315-317 and 326. Mark operation. does not apply to the most rigorous General passenger vehicles.
212.302-304 and 306-308. mark does not apply to 7.2.1.*during*the*calibration*phase*of*the*substitution*method*, which delivered Rised or go get a cargo area, marked with one of these road signs. 302.303. marks and does not also apply to passenger cars, vans and trucks with full weight up to 3.5 tons, which the owner (holder) living or working in this area, and to taxis with meters, but 304.305 marks and does not apply to the transport means owners (holders) who live or work in this area.
213.302.327. activity of the mark and does not apply to vehicles which headed a group I or II disabled persons, as well as on cars, which are fitted with a special manually operated and run by disability (these cars must be installed for the driver disabled the identification mark).
214.315 and 316 marks. operation refer to the carriageway intersection before which signs installed.
215.326. marks area allowed passenger boarding taxis — recovery during refuelling of passenger cars SYMBOL 45 \f "Symbol" § or getting out of them, as well as groups I, II or III disability boarding vehicles or getting out of them.
216. with the decision of the municipality is entitled to determine the time period in which to perform cargo loading or unloading of vehicles from them. 326-329. marks area.
217.309.326-329. and mark action applies only to the side of the road on which it is installed.
218.318, 319, 321, 323 and 325-329. sign the transaction is in force from its installation site to the nearest intersection, after the localities where the intersection is not, up to the end of the locality, but if mark set before 323 populated places denoted by 518. sign, its action is in force until that mark. Mark area does not end where the road departs from blakusteritorij, and at places where the road crosses or branches from the road, forest road or other minor road, before which not installed the signs.
219. Marks area can be reduced: 219.1.318, 319, 321, 323 and 325-329. mark — set the 330 or 803.;.
219.2.319, 321 and 323. mark. — set respectively 320.322 or 324.,.;
219.3.323. mark — set the mark with 323. different maximum speed limits;
219.4.326-329. Mark: area re-installing 326-329. sign with 808. 326. the mark may be used in conjunction with road signs, 943. but, with 944 painting mi 327. route designation. In such cases, the sign area is determined by the path length of the sign. 326-329. Mark area ends where you start with 532. or 533. Mark parking.
4. Order sign 220. Order Mark are the following: 401. mark "to go straight".
402. the sign "go right".
403. the sign "go left".
404. the sign "straight or right".
405. the sign "straight left".
406. mark "to go right or left."
407. the sign "go right".
408. the sign "go left".
409. mark "bow down".
410. the sign "obstacle to right-hand drive".
411. the sign "barrier to circumnavigate to the left".
412. the sign "barrier to circumnavigate the right or to the left".
413. mark "bike path". Allowed to drive only with bicycles and mopeds.
414. the sign "pedestrian way". Allowed to move only for pedestrians.
415. the sign "pedestrian and bicycle path". Allowed to drive only with bicycles and mopeds, as well as moving pedestrians.
416.417 and sign "pedestrian and bicycle path". On one side are allowed to drive only with bicycles and mopeds, but the other side — moved but pedestrians (under the brand specified).
418. the sign "minimum speed limit". Allowed to drive speed (km/h), which is less than the specified mark.
419. the sign "minimum speed limit expires".
420. the sign "vehicles with dangerous goods to go straight".
421. the sign "vehicles with dangerous goods go to the right".
422. the sign "of dangerous goods vehicles to drive on the left".
221.401-409. mark indicates that allowed to drive only draws the directions indicated. Signs that turn to the left, the authorization also allows the turn around to face the opposite way (can be used in a 401-408. sign with an arrow config radio that meet the established driving directions the crossroads).
222.401-406. mark does not apply to public passenger transport vehicles. 401-406. action refers to mark pavement intersection before which a sign installed.
223. If mark set road 401. the beginning of the period, its area is effective until the next intersection. Mark not prohibited to turn right to enter yards and other blakusteritorij.
224.407 and 408. sign indicates that this sign should be cut off before.
5. Guidance signs 225. Guidance signs introduce or abolish a certain road. Instruction signs are: 501. mark "one-way". The road or carriageway along the entire width of the vehicles allowed to drive one way.
502. the sign "end of the road one-way".
503. and 504. "check out on a one-way track". Check out on the road or roadway, which allowed to drive into one — draws the specified — direction.
505. the sign "bar public passenger vehicles". Bar that only public passenger transport vehicles which headed in one direction with the rest of the vehicle. Mark the transaction applies to a bar, above which a sign installed. If a sign installed on the right side of the road, it refers to the right lane.
506. the sign "the road with the band public passenger vehicle barriers." The path through which public passenger vehicle traffic is performed by a specially dedicated to the rest of the band in the stream of vehicles.
507. the sign "the road with the band public passenger vehicle s end".
508 and 509. "check out on the road with the band public passenger vehicles".
510. the sign "minimum speed limit zones". The number of bands and the minimum speed limits.
511. the sign "the maximum driving speed limit zones". The number of bands and the maximum road speed limits.
512. the sign "driving directions bands". Bar and of them driving directions set intersection.
513-517. "driving directions to bar". From the direction set in the intersection. On the 512-517. characters can be given information about the intersection of road restrictions. 512, 515 and 517.. mark that permission to turn left from the left side lanes, permission from the band to turn around to face the opposite direction too (can be used — 517. Mark 513 with the arrow corresponding to the configuration of the established driving directions the crossroads). 512-517. sign the transaction applies to all intersection before which a sign installed, if another 512-517. mark in the street, don't give other instructions.
518. the sign "residential areas in the home". The name and the start of the urban area, which is in effect the rules determining the arrangements of roads in populated areas.
519. the sign "end of the locality". Location from which the starting on the road is no longer in force, the rules determining the arrangements of roads in populated areas.
520. the sign "residential areas in the home". The name and the start of the urban area in which this path is not valid for this rules determining the arrangements of roads in populated areas.
521. the sign "end of the locality". With 520. mark the end of the locality.
522. the sign "parking zone". Stand prohibited on all roads in the territory for which the entry marked with 522. mark.
523. the sign "end of prohibition of Parking area".
524. ' maximum speed limit zone ". The maximum speed limit on all roads in the territory in which the entry marked with 524. mark.
525. ' maximum speed limit zone ends ".
526. "customs area". Location from which the regulations are in force, establishing procedures for the customs areas.
527. the sign "end of the customs area".
528. the sign "living quarters". Location from which the starting in force the rules determining the order of road traffic in the residential areas.
529. the sign "end of the living area".
530. the sign "pedestrian crossing". A sign installed on the right side of the road to the nearest boundary of the transition.
531. the sign "pedestrian crossing". A sign installed on the left side of the road to the next transition.
532. the sign "parking".
533. the sign "parking fee". The marks can be specified during the maximum duration for which you may pay immediately.
534. mark "bus and (or) bus stop".
535. the sign "tram stop".
536. the sign "parking of passenger taxi".
537. the sign ' cargo taxi rank ".
538. the sign "Taksobus Park".
539. the sign "tunnel".
540. mark "the end of the tunnel".
541. mark "stop". A place where to stop vehicles when driving bans allowed traffic or traffic control signal.
542. mark "the beginning of the Border".
543. mark "the end of the border".
544. mark "the beginning of the border zone".
545. the sign "end of border zones".
546. mark "border inspection post".
547. mark "border crossing point".
226.536-538. sign at the bottom with the number can be specified in a number of the taxi while admitted in the parking lot.
227.542 and 544. mark indicates the location from which you are starting into effect rules that determine the border and border zones.
6. Service marks 228. Service marks shall inform about the location of the object. Service marks are: 601. mark "medical".
602. the sign "hospital".
603 and 604. mark. "gas station". 604. the sign indicates that the station may also purchase gasoline (unleaded) that does not contain toxic compounds.
605. the sign "maintenance".
606. the sign "car laundry".
607. mark "phone".
608. the sign "restaurant".
609. the sign "Cafe".
610. the sign "hotel or motel".
611. mark "Youth Hostel".
612. the sign "camping".
613. the sign "Kempingpiekabj Park".
614. the sign "camping and parking kempingpiekabj".
615. the sign "resting place".
616. the sign "pedestrian route start".
617. the sign "toilet".
618. the sign "bathing or swimming pool".
619. the sign "point of information".
620. the sign "police".
621. the sign "traffic police".
623. the sign "radio stations for road traffic information".
624. the sign "airport".
625. the sign "bus station".
626. the sign "railway station".
627. the sign "marine passenger station".
628. the sign "Ferry".
629. the sign "cargo port".
630. the sign "information block sign indicates that the number of draws objects displayed together in one place.
229.613. or 614. Mark locations you can also put cars — va sar Nica (camper).
230. Service marks can be specified at the bottom of the distance and direction of the mounting to the object, as well as the object name.
7. direction and information signs 231. information and direction signs shall be as follows: 701 and 702. "Earlier in the direction of the pointer". The signs indicated driving direction to populated areas and other objects. 701 and 702 on. can be represented in plate symbols, pictograms and other signs that inform you about road characteristics. Marks the specified distance from the bottom of the mounting to the intersection or the beginning of the deceleration lane.
703. the sign "direction indicator". Driving directions and distances (in km) to residential areas and other objects.
704-706. "direction indicator". Changing direction and distance (km) to the urban area or other object.
707. the sign "distance". Distances (in km) to route the existing prefectures.
708. the sign "Ūdensšķēršļ". River, Canal, Lake URu.tml. ūdensšķēršļ, which crosses the path name.
709. the sign "ride circuit". Driving route, if the intersection of prohibited separate manoeuvres or the authorized driving directions in a complex intersection.
710. the sign "dead end". The road on which it is not possible to caurbrauk.
711 and 712. "indicators of the direction of the Previous impasse."
713. and 714. mark "the beginning of the Bar". Braking, up the URu.tml. the beginning of the bar.
715. and 716. mark "the end of the Bar". Acceleration, up to the URu.tml. the end of the bar.
717-719. "driving directions bands".
720 and 721. mark "bar in the baseband piekļaušan.
722. mark ' turning point '. Turn left prohibited.
723. the sign "speed limits in Latvia".
724. the sign "recommended speed". The speed with which it is advisable to go in a certain way. The sign is in effect up to the nearest intersection, but if 724. mark used with a warning sign, its area is determined by the length of the dangerous stage.
725-727. mark "truck driving direction". Recommended bag changing direction for trucks and implements, if those forbidden to ride in one of the possible directions.
728. the sign "pedestrian underground or surface transition".
729. the sign "detour road scheme". Road traffic temporarily closed the section of the road detour route.
730-732. sign "detour road direction". Road traffic temporarily closed the section of the road passing direction.
733. the sign "detour road end."
734. and 735. "prior to the other within the reorganized road". Road traffic suspended phase closed detour direction on the road with the split bar.
736. mark "kilometers". Distance (km) from the start.
737. mark "road". Mark with a green background and the number allocated to the European road system within the (motorways) in the path (route).
738. the sign "track number". Mark with a red background and the number assigned to the respective main national roads of Latvia.
739. the sign "track number". Sign with a blue background and the number assigned to the Latvian National Road 1 class.
740-742. mark "road number and direction". The background of the mark indicates the nationality of the road class road.
743. mark "Maiņvirzien (reverse) traffic". The beginning of the road on which one or more lanes for traffic direction may change to the opposite.
744. the sign "Maiņvirzien (reverse) end of the road".
745. the sign "check out on the road, which organized maiņvirzien (reverse) traffic".
232.701-706. sign (if it is installed in a built-up area) blue background means that the object specified is outside of the prefectures, but the white background — that the specified object is in the locality.
8.233. Papildzīm of the Papildzīm is used in conjunction with other marks and clarify or restrict the operation of the marks. Papildzīm are as follows: 801. papildzīm "the distance to the object". Specifies the distance from the mark to the beginning of a dangerous phase in the implementation of road restrictions.
802. papildzīm "the distance to the object". Specifies the distance from the mark to 206. intersection, if immediately before the intersection set 207. mark.
803. papildzīm "area". Specifies the length of the dangerous section of road marked with warning signs, or signs of activity.
804-806. papildzīm "area". Specifies the 326-329. action lines and the mark zone, where stopping or standing along one side of the square, the building's facade URu.tml. is prohibited.
807. papildzīm "area". Inform the driver that he was 326-329. marks area.
808. papildzīm "area". Specifies the 326-329. marks the end of the work area.
809. papildzīm "action line".
810. papildzīm "action lines".
811. papildzīm "action line".
812. papildzīm "lane". Indicates the lane on which the marks.
813-819. papildzīm "type of Vehicle". Specifies the type of the 7.2.1.*during*the*calibration*phase*of*the*substitution*method* allow dzek covered marks. 813. papildzīm applies to trucks (also for cars with trailers), the permissible total laden weight of more than 3.5 t. 815. papildzīm applies to passenger cars as well as trucks, laden mass not exceeding 3.5 t. 819. papildzīm is also applicable to mopeds.
820. papildzīm "working days".
821. papildzīm "on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays".
822. papildzīm "Action time". Specifies the time of day in which mark work.
823 and 824. papildzīm. "Action time". Specifies the date and time of day in which mark work.
825-832. papildzīm "type the location of the vehicle is standing in place". 827. — 832. papildzīm show cars without trailers and motorcycles in the parking lot of the location types, 825 and 826. but papildzīm — also with car trailers in the parking lot of the location types to the curb or other mark displayed.
833. papildzīm "duration of Stay". This is used in conjunction with papildzīm 532. mark. The driver, who placed the car with these marks denote the parking lot, the car behind the front glass of the cabin must be placed information about the time when the vehicle is parked in the parking lot.
834. papildzīm "automotive inspections". Specifies that the is installed, or a remontbedr car explicate the technical inspection.
835. papildzīm "full weight limit". Indicates that the mark applies only to vehicles with a laden weight greater than specified in papildzīm.
836. papildzīm "blind pedestrians". Indicates that the pedestrian crossing is also used by blind pedestrians.
837. papildzīm "disabled". Indicates that 532. the sign only applies to cars marked with the driver disabled the identification mark in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 197 of the requirements.
838. papildzīm "Wet cover". Indicates that the sign refers to the period when the roadway surface is moist.
839. papildzīm "slick coverage". Indicates that the front section of the road is slippery, who covered with snow or ice.
840. papildzīm "main road direction". Indicates the direction of the main road intersection.
841. papildzīm "work autoevakuator". Sign installed without pamatzīm where the parked cars disturb to enter yards URu.tml. sites.
842. papildzīm "General information".
234.809-811. papildzīm shows before the intersection set mark lines of action.
235.820. and 821. papildzīm specifies the days that mark operates.
236. Papildzīm attach directly beneath the sign, to which they relate, except in 841. papildzīm. If the marks placed above the roadway, road or sidewalk edge, 803, 807, 808, and 840. papildzīm can be mounted next to the mark.
237. If the temporary signs placed on a movable stand, has a different meaning than the fixed signs, drivers should follow the temporary signs.
Chapter XXIX the road markings and characteristics 238. travel legend (annex 2) applied under the existing national standard requirements.
1. Vertical signs in 239. Vertical signs in a red streak on the road in the form of buildings, equipment and carrying out roadworks sites indicates the object's dimensions and also serves as the orientation features. Vertical labels: 901-904 road designation stands for changing direction turns that visibility zieno restricts buildings, greenery in URu.tml., driving directions road sazarojumo and repairable leg of the passing direction.
905. the road sign indicates right or left side of the slip increases (the split bar, an island of safety URu.tml.).
906.907. designation of the road and stands on the left (906. road) and to the right (907. road) slip to raise you (split bar, an island of safety URu.tml.), as well as barriers (barriers and fence ends URu.tml.), which is located directly in the vicinity of the road can be dangerous and moving vehicles.
908-913. road sign designates the place of roadworks (908.910. designation of the road and to the left of the slip road service; 909. and 911. designation of the road to the right side of the slip road service; 912. the designation of the road — further movement prohibited; 913. the designation of the road — temporary roadworks taking place).
914.915. designation of the road and represents the road structure elements (bridges, overpasses supports URu.tml.), which can be dangerous and moving vehicles in the slip to the left (914. road signs) or to the right (915. road signs).
916. the road designation denotes the tunnels, bridges and highway overpasses span the bottom edge of the design.
917.918. designation of the road and represents signālstabiņ (917. designation of the road — the road to the right; 918. the designation of the road — the road on the left).
240. to draw attention to the dangerous road sections (where the road leaves the URu.tml. blakusteritorij), 917 918. road signs and — signālstabiņ — vertical sign on the black background may also be orange in color.
2. Horizontal signs 241. Horizontal signs (lines, arrows, symbols and other indications on the road) describe specific modes and traffic procedures. Horizontal signs are white, except in 943. — 946. road sign which is yellow in color, and 947 and 948. road. sign which is yellow or orange. Horizontal signs are: 920. road signs: a continuous line-split in opposite directions in a moving vehicle. represents: changing lanes hazardous places, borders suspended during which prohibited entry, vehicle parking, roadway edge road sections, which banned to stop or stand; separate zone, designed for a specific vehicle driving.
921. the designation of the road — a double solid line-split in opposite directions in a moving vehicle flow on the road with four or more lanes.
922. the road signs: the dashed line that stripe the length is three times less than the space between them, — split in opposite directions in a moving stream of vehicles on roads with two or three lanes; represents the boundaries of the lanes on roads with two or more lanes in one direction.
923. the road signs: the dashed line that stripe the length three times the space between them, or otherwise sharing the same direction flow of vehicles moving and warning of the approach or 928.920. road signs.
924. the road signs: the dashed line that stripe the length twice the space between them, — represents the edge of the carriageway road sections, which allowed to stop or stand.
925. the road signs: the dashed line that line length is equal to the space between them, indicates a traffic lane intersection.
926. the road signs: a wide dashed line indicates a boundary between the acceleration lane and baseband or deceleration lane and baseband.
927. the designation of the road — double dashed line indicates a boundary Lane, which is regulated by maiņvirzien (reverse) traffic; split in opposite directions on a moving vehicle flow maiņvirzien (reverse) traffic routes, if maiņvirzien (reverse) the traffic lights are turned off.
928. the road signs: a solid line with 923. travelling legend — divides the opposite or the same direction of vehicle motion flow path sections, which allowed the transition from only one traffic lane; represents a space designed to achieve a driving in the opposite direction, enter or leave the parking lot of the URu.tml. This legend of the road line allowed to cross from the end line only.
929. the road signs-wide continuous traverse — stoplīnij — indicates the location where the driver must stop when installed 207. sign or traffic lights or prohibiting driving traffic control signal.
930. the designation of the road — wide interrupted a cross that line length is twice the space between them — specifies the location where the driver, if necessary, to stop, to give way to vehicles travelling on the road to be crossed.
931. the road signs: more from each other separated wide parallel longitudinal line — indicates an adjustable crosswalk.
932. the designation of the road — two from each other separated wide continuous cross — represents a pedestrian crossing where road traffic is regulated by traffic light, or the place where the road crosses the bicycle path.
933. the designation of the road — two from each other separated by a cross-šahveid represents the boundaries on the roadway created artificial increase in you — the threshold for speed reduction.
934.936. designation of the road — represents the direction of the flow of vehicles in Salinas breakdown or collapse areas, as well as the split bar and the security of the beginning and end of the islet. These road markings climb.
937. the road sign pointing from the driving bands allowed driving directions the crossroads. Used independently or together with the 512-517. mark. Road sign with grid image used to indicate that the intersection near the roadway turn prohibited. Designation, which allows to turn left from the left side also allows lanes to turn around to face the opposite direction.
938. the road sign warns of coming in for the suspended narrow you (to the point where decreases in the number of lanes in the direction of travel). Can be used independently or together with 107-109.
939. the road sign warning of the approach or 928.920. road signs line, which divides the vehicles moving in opposite directions.
940. the designation of the road represents a driving bar for only public passenger transport vehicles.
941. the designation of the road represents a bicycle path.
942. the road designation denotes the parking provided for in Rised * State marked with an identification mark "Manager disabled".
943. the designation of the road — a continuous yellow line to the edge of the carriageway or border indicates a road that vehicles stop and stand. Used alone or in combination with 326. mark.
944. the designation of the road-yellow line stop on the edge of the carriageway or borders — represents the path of the vehicle which stand. Used independently or together with the 327. mark.
945. the road designation denotes locations where vehicles stand prohibited. Used independently or together with the 327. mark.
946. the designation of the road represents a public passenger 7.2.1.*during*the*calibration*phase*of*the*substitution*method* fo dzek stops or taxi parking area.
947 and 948. road signs. "line can be used to describe the border bar suspended road repairs URu.tml. cases. 947. road signs a continuous yellow line (orange) drivers to cross the forbidden.
242. Managers must follow the yellow (orange) color line also in such cases, if their requirements are inconsistent with the other way the horizontal legend.
243. If not maiņvirzien (reverse) the traffic lights or they are turned off, the driver must immediately rearranged right from 927. road signs.
244.920 and 921 road designation. lines cross the forbidden, except where road signs line 920. used to denote Park boundaries.
245. If the temporary signs placed on a movable stand, requirements and road sign line requirements are mutually contradictory, the driver must comply with the requirements of the temporary signs.
XXX Chapter 246. Transition issues the way owners (proprietors) and up to 1 July 1996, submitted to the Ministry of transport road sign replacement program.
247. To complete the new road signs and road signs in the Republic of Latvia for the implementation is effective also in the existing traffic signs and road markings.
248. the rules shall enter into force by 1 January 1996.
249. This rule 25.3. in subparagraph and paragraph 175, relating to insurance against civil liability, shall enter into force after the entry into force of rules on motor insurance against civil liability in respect of the insurance.
250. paragraph 182 of these rules shall enter into force on 1 July 1996.
Prime Minister m. cock traffic Minister, Deputy Prime Minister Gūtman by A.