Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 388 (No. 66, § 15) Riga, 1995 19 December fish fund rules issued under the Fisheries Act, article 29 1. these provisions lay down special budget — fish Fund (hereafter referred to as "the Fund") — the creation, storage, and use of the management procedure.
2. the Fund is accumulated in additional funding for the fish restocking and protection measures, as well as the funding of scientific research related to fisheries resources research and pollution and economic impact on fish resources research.
3. the holder of the Fund and the operator is the national fisheries authority.
4. the Fund Manager is the Foundation's Council.
5. objectives and tasks of the Fund is to provide additional financial resources: 5.1 the study of resources, as well as pollution and economic impact on fish resources research;
5.2. the reproduction of fish resources and protection;
5.3. the participation in transnational cooperation in the scientific research in the field of fisheries;
5.4. the fish resources of the damage caused by the project development and implementation.
6. the Fund shall consist of: 6.1. amount of compensation for fish resources for damage;
6.2. the majority (70%) of the fines on fish resources for loss suffered due to the fishing legislation — the Council of Ministers on 4 November 1991, decision No. 299 "for commercial fishing regulations of the Republic of Latvia in internal waters" (official Edition AROUND the MP, 1991, no. 12), the Cabinet of Ministers 3 May 1994 of Regulation No 99 "for industrial fisheries in the Republic of Latvia in territorial sea waters and economic zone in the Gulf of Riga" (Latvia's journal , 1994, 60 no). and other irregularities; the rest of the fine is credited to the Environment Fund;
6.3. the revenue arising from the exercise of statutory order confiscated the fishing gear, fishing resources and fish;
6.4. fee for fishing rights and use of rental (rental fee, the fee for a fishing licence);
6.5. the part of the fees for the rental of public bodies and bodies of water, which is not a private property, the water bodies concerned in accordance with the lease agreement for additional terms (depending on the water body concerned areas and the use of fisheries);
6.6. the budgetary resources allocated to the fisheries development programme;
6.7. natural and legal persons donations;
6.8. the funds of foreign natural and legal persons investing in international fisheries fisheries projects and development projects in Latvia;
4.3. other revenue.
7. the Fund is kept at the national fisheries administrations special budget account.
8. the Fund shall be used for the following purposes: 8.1. development, fisheries forecasting fisheries development programme and project development and implementation;
8.2. funding scientific research programme fisheries;
8.3. fish reproduction scientific technical progress;
8.4. the propagation of fish resources and reproduction;
8.5. the fish resource protection measures;
8.6. the stimulus material, which contributed to the protection of fish (25% of the person concerned amounts of money collected on fishing legislation violations and seized fish, fishing gear and fishing marketing of products);
8.7. the fisheries related data banks and operational materials for publication, as well as with the Fund related expenses;
8.8. the national and local fisheries development programme;
5.5. transnational cooperation programmes and projects in the field of fisheries;
8.10. the fisheries industry and training for fish reproduction, protection, and science;
8.11. the effects of natural disasters, which caused the liquidation loss of fish resources;
8.12. the legislation and regulations for the development of the technical documentation of the reproduction of fish resources, the protection and exploration of the area.
9. the Foundation Council shall consist of 11 members: 9.1. three national fisheries administration's representatives (national fisheries administration Chief, national fisheries administration Deputy Chief and national fisheries management specialist fish resources restocking);
9.2. the two and the protection of the environment, Ministry of regional development agents;
9.3. the two Latvian Fisheries Research Institute representatives;
9.4. the representative of the Ministry of finance;
9.5. the municipal representative of the Union;
9.6. angling sports representative social organizations;
9.7. public organizations of fishermen.
10. the Minister of Agriculture on the basis of this provision, the institution referred to in paragraph 9 of the terms of reference, approved by the Council of the Foundation personnel for a period of five years.
11. the Fund's Board members of the Foundation Council work is not paid.
12. the work of the Council of the Foundation run by national fisheries administration Chief who is responsible for the distribution of the Fund pursuant to the Fund's objectives.
13. the Council of the Fund Manager's responsibilities: 13.1. Governing Council of the Fund to convene;
13.2. to approve the Fund's Council meeting agendas and funding requests to be included in it and finansējamo projects;
13.3. control the Governing Council of the Fund;
13.4. to sign the minutes of the Council of the Foundation;
13.5. to request a review of the Foundation's Council granted funds;
13.6. at the request of the Council of the Foundation invite Auditors financial accounting of the Fund.
14. the Fund technically manned national fisheries authority.
15. the Foundation Council has competence: 15.1. to consider and approve the use of the Fund's annual report and the use of the Fund's project next year;
15.2. to approve the resources in the reserve set aside for next year;
15.3. to examine the reports submitted to the Council of the Foundation's funding requests (further in the text: "funding requests") and finansējamo projects, to assess their eligibility and compliance with the objectives and tasks of the Fund;
15.4. to decide on the allocation of funds or financing of the project, submitted to determine the use of the funds assigned to the control procedure;
15.5. to examine the laws and regulations of the technical documentation of the development project which is financed from the Fund;
15.6. to determine the message to be submitted to the Council of the Fund and report form and volume.
16. Funding requests and projects to be financed shall be submitted and be considered in the following order: 16.1. Requests for financing and finansējamo projects Fund to the Council can be natural or legal persons; requests and projects must meet the Fund's objectives and tasks;
16.2. the submitted requests for financing and finansējamo projects looking for the current session of the Council of the Fund if they have not been submitted later than 10 days prior to the Council meeting of the Fund. Later submitted requests for financing and finansējamo projects (except urgent requests and projects that can be submitted no later than two days before the Council of the Fund) to the next meeting of the Council of the Foundation;
16.3. the end of the year after December 1 submitted requests for financing and finansējamo projects looking for the meetings of the Council of the Fund next year.
17. the decision of the Council of the Fund for the financing of or rejection of submitted project or inclusion in the list of projects for funding or financing of the project submitted its statement within 20 days after the decision of the project sent to the applicant.
18. the Foundation Council meetings shall be convened as necessary but not less frequently than quarterly.
19. the Fund's Governing Council and the agenda of the Council of the Fund Manager disclosed 10 days before the meeting. If the matter urgent issues, the Governing Council of the Fund and its agenda shall be communicated not later than the day before.
20. Information on the Foundation's Council meeting place and time, by sending an invitation to the hearing, shall notify all persons who submitted requests for financing and finansējamo projects planned to examine the relevant meeting.
21. the Fund's Council meetings are open to the public.
22. the Foundation Council meeting is valid if at least two thirds of the members of the Council of the Foundation.
23. the Fund's Council decision adopted by a simple majority. If the vote is split in the same way, the Fund shall have a casting vote in the Council.
24. the head of the Council of the Foundation: the national fisheries administration chief — in the absence of the Fund shall be chaired by the national fisheries administration Deputy Chief.
25. the Fund's Council meeting by the Secretary, appointed by the Council of the Fund Manager. The minutes of the Council of the Foundation shall be signed by the leader of the Council of the Fund or the person who replaces him, and the Secretary.
26. the minutes of the Council of the Fund not later than 10 days after the meeting circulated to the members of the Council of the Foundation.
27. national fisheries authority shall draw up an annual estimate of revenue and expenditure, to be approved by the Ministry of agriculture, in accordance with the law governing the specific budget creation and execution.
28. the Fund's accounting and control of the use of the statutory provision.
29. national fisheries authority in matters within their competence, control features timely and complete contribution to the Fund.
30. National fisheries administrations, together with the protection of the environment and regional development Ministry to develop proposals for amendments to the Council of Ministers of 4 November 1991, in decision No 299 "for commercial fishing regulations of the Republic of Latvia in internal waters," and the Cabinet of Ministers 3 May 1994 Regulations No 99 "for industrial fisheries in the Republic of Latvia in territorial sea waters and economic zone in the Gulf of Riga" under the Fisheries Act (Journal of Latvia, 1995 , 66 no) and those rules and by 1996. February 1, to submit these proposals to the Cabinet.
Prime Minister m. cock farming Minister. Makar