Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 7 Riga, January 5, 1996 (2., 3.) amendments to the law "on State and municipal property privatisation" of objects released the constitutional article 81 in order to make the law "on State and municipal property privatisation of objects" (Messenger of Latvia, 1994, 27, 77 no) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 1, fourth paragraph, after the word "regulate" with the words "this Act and article 57.58 and".
2. in article 2:2.1 Add to the second part of paragraph 4 and 5 by the following: "4) State and local government or the creditors of incorporated companies to stock or capital shares. This further act the privatisation method will be called the debt capitalization method;
5 incorporated companies with private capital) add the State or municipality incorporated companies, State or municipality merger with incorporated companies with private capital of incorporated companies, the State or local governments add to incorporated companies incorporated companies with private capital. This further act the privatisation method will be called the reorganization method. ";
2.2. to supplement the article with the fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth by the following: "5. the debt capitalization method of privatisation procedure to be regulated by Cabinet regulations.
6. the method of privatization to restructuring takes place in the law "on business".
7. State or municipal property object can privatise: 1);
2) dividing it into parts and privatizēj of each part separately;
3) separating from its individual parts and privatizēj of each part separately;
4) combining multiple privatizējamo objects or parts of a single object.
8. One and the same State or municipal property object can privatise, using one or more specified in this article, the methods of privatisation. "
3. The deletion of article 3 of the ninth paragraph, first sentence, the words "and separately sold this company or companies of movable and immovable property".
4. Replace article 6, second paragraph, third sentence, the word "company" with the word "object".
5. in article 8: delete the first paragraph 5.1 in paragraph 11, the word "require";
5.2. adding to the fourth paragraph of point 1 is behind the words "public companies" by the words "and incorporated companies;
5.3. the deletion of the fourth paragraph 3 and in paragraph 4, the word "require";
5.4. to complement the fourth paragraph of point 6 behind the words "Payables" with the words "or capitalize on the vendor debts".
6. Replace article 9, first paragraph, the words "Minister of State" of privatisation (the corresponding fold) with the words "the Minister, who oversees the State property privatization" (the relevant fold).
7. Supplement article 15, second subparagraph, after the words "for belongings over-indebtedness" with the words "close the assignment agreements".
8. Article 16 be expressed by the following: ' article 16. Notice of the State property transfer of privatization of objects 1. Within a period of two weeks from the time the Cabinet of Ministers adopted a decision on State property privatization, the transfer object to the privatisation Agency published in the Official Gazette "Latvijas journal" and the district or city newspaper whose territory the State property of the privatizējam object, notice of transfer to the privatization of this object. The notice will indicate the name of the object: 1);
2) address of object (if the object of the establishments or real property in more than one location, all addresses);
3) expiration to creditors ' claims and other claims relating to the business or incorporated companies privatizējam;
4) place to be the first part of this article, paragraph 3 these documents and obtain information about the object.
2. the first paragraph of this article, paragraph 3 shall be two months.
3. the time limits referred to in this article, start counting from the date of the first paragraph of this article, the notification published in the Official Gazette "Latvijas journal." "
9. Supplement article 17, paragraph 2, first subparagraph, after the words "for more than one year" with the words "as well as, if the lease is registered in accordance with the procedure laid down in the law and the lessee the rent debt."
10. Article 18 shall be expressed as follows: "article 18. Public property object in Privatizējam assessment and vendor compliance 1. Privatizējam object state property should be evaluated in accordance with the law "On the privatizējam State and local government property object evaluation order".
2. the State property of the Privatizējam object value or its authorised the privatisation Agency of the legal person whose tender of fixed by privatisation Agency. The contest is open to legal entities that employees have sworn auditor license and (or) the State land service license issued.
3. this law, article 16, second paragraph, the expiry of your claims don't have creditors, including State and local government bodies, which are responsible for State and local taxes and levies, wage accounting and control, may not require to be amended by the privatisation of State property of the object specified in the rules privatizējam the relative price of object and the new object owner of entitlements and obligations.
4. Privatizējam State company or incorporated companies accounting registers fixed debts for the privatisation Agency in the object privatizējam to the assessment and determination of its notional price, as well as the new owner of the object to be a set of rights and obligations, account must be taken of whether or not their claims creditors have applied or not applied. "
11. Article 21 of the expression as follows: "article 21. The object's State property privatisation started and privatisation proposals 1. Privatisation Agency published in the Official Gazette "Latvijas journal" and the district or city newspaper whose territory the State property of the privatizējam object, notice of the initiation of the privatization of this object. The notice will indicate: 1) this law, article 16, first paragraph, 1, 2, and 4. the information referred to in paragraph 1;
2) expiration of the privatisation of entities may submit to State property privatization proposals of the object;
3), to which article 17 of this law, the persons may submit an application for exercise of rights of pre-emption.
2. the first part of the period referred to in paragraph 2 may not be less than two weeks. The privatisation Agency is entitled to extend the period or renewed.
3. The first subparagraph of paragraph 3, the deadline is one month.
4. any privatization entity may submit any privatization of the State property privatization proposal of object (hereinafter referred to as the privatisation proposal) within the time limit as specified in the notice published in the privatisation Agency.
5. The privatization proposal be included the following: 1) object name;
2 the address of the object);
3) units that you object to the privatisation of the entity wants to privatize;
4) or subject to privatisation, wants to privatize the object occupied land;
5) put the privatisation method, technique and the possible privatization process;
6) means of payment, types and procedures;
7) object action or its use after privatisation;
8) subject of privatisation — physical person: first name, surname, nationality and passport data, address, telephone, telex or telefax number;
the privatisation of the entity — legal persons: the name, legal address, authorized persons name, surname, telephone, telex or telefax number. If the subject of privatisation is a legal person, to be added to this privatisation proposal for legal person of a copy of the registration certificate;
9) messages that privatisation Agency asked to present their statement.
6. The privatisation Agency has the right to State property privatization of objects to hold international tendering, it rules the article 24 of this law to the proof referred to in the third subparagraph of submission limitations. "
12. Express article 24, third subparagraph by the following: "3. the subject of privatisation is entitled to consult the approved State property privatisation rules object and the privatization agency in order to submit proof to privatise the object in accordance with these rules."
13. in article 26:13.1. to complement the second paragraph after the word "extended" by the words "or restore";
13.2. to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "3. The object can not be subject of privatisation to privatize, which has outstanding commitments in respect of the object or privatizējam for other privatised the entity State property."
14. Supplement article 30 to the second paragraph by the following: "2. The privatization was considered complete at the moment when the entity that acquired the privatizējam object has passed all its obligations had to be performed in compliance with the terms of the privatisation and the object of the purchase contract. Privatization, the Management Board of the Agency shall take a decision on the privatisation of the object and reports on the privatisation of the State property Fund and the managing authorities concerned. "
15. Article 57:15.1 to express the title as follows: "article 57. Land use and pre-emptive ";
15.2. to replace the first paragraph, the words "benefits the right to redeem the" with the words "pre-emptive right to buy";
15.3. to supplement the article with sixth and seventh subparagraph by the following: "6. all activities related to the sale of the land to its existing privatised object to the new owner, take the privatisation Agency, if the object has been privatised public property, or the municipality, if the object had privatized municipal property, except for the activities carried out in accordance with the laws of the other institutions.
7. questions relating to State and local government relations, selling the municipal owned land if they are privatized State property object, and privatizēj the State land, if they are privatized municipal property object, as well as other issues related to land sales in the cases provided for in this article, the regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers regulations. "
16. To supplement the law with article 58 of the following: ' article 58. 1. the privatization of land the State or municipal property object can privatise, together with the land, if it is a State or municipal property. Together they form one privatizējam object. In this case, the land is sold only in conjunction with the object that contains it.
2. you can only then privatise Land privatisation of the entity which has the right to purchase the land property in accordance with law.
3. all activities related to the privatisation of land in the cases provided for in this article, made on behalf of the State privatisation Agency, except that in accordance with the rules of other institutions.
4. questions related to State and local government relations, privatizēj the public domain items, located on municipal owned land, or privatizēj the municipal property objects located on State land, as well as other issues related to land privatization in the cases provided for in this article, the regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers regulations. "
The Prime Minister A. Economic Minister slice g. shore