The Republic of Latvia Cabinet of Ministers of 28 January 1997, the provisions in the No. 53 in Riga (. 6 10. ¤) a non-profit organization of State joint stock company "national network of information agency" Statute Issued in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Act article 14 machine (3) i. General questions 1. Non-profit organisation State joint stock company "national network of information agency" (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) is not privatizējam the State joint stock company. The Agency's share capital owned by the State.
2. the full name of the Agency is a non-profit organization of State joint stock company "national network of information agency", short name-JSC "Vita". The Agency's name in English-"State Information Network Agency".
3. the Agency's founder is the State.
4. the holder of the shares of the country's Agency is the Ministry of transport.
5. the Agency shall have legal personality, it has its own balance and settlement accounts, as well as attributes to the Agency's emblem and seal with the full name of the Agency.
6. the Agency shall have a separate property. The Agency may acquire property in its own name and personal property rights, not to assume the obligations and in accordance with the objectives and tasks to do business in the territory of the Republic of Latvia and abroad. The Agency may be a plaintiff and defendant in court or in arbitration.
7. the Agency shall be responsible for its obligations with all property belonging thereto, to which under the law can draw power.
8. the State is responsible for the Agency's commitments with his investment in fixed capital, but is not responsible with the rest of the property. The Agency is not responsible for the obligations of the country.
9. the Agency operates in accordance with the law "for nonprofit organizations", "On limited liability companies", other laws and regulations as well as these terms of reference.
10. Advertisements and publications in accordance with the law "On joint stock companies" the Agency puts the newspaper "journal".
11. the information obtained by the Agency, with information networks, it is not entitled to transfer to third parties.
12. the Agency is established for an indefinite period.
13. the Agency's legal address: k.Valdemara Street 110, Riga, Latvia, LV-1013.
II. the objective of the activities of the Agency and directions 14. The activities of the Agency to implement the national policy for country wide information systems and telecommunications systems for creating and operating in accordance with laws and Cabinet regulations.
15. the activities of the Agency: 15.1. organize national data transmission network (the network) and ensure its operation;
15.2. in coordinating public administration and municipal institutions network, analyze the needs of the institutions referred to by network services, predict the State of the network, to plan for the effective operation of the network development of necessary measures, resources and investments;
15.3. to prepare the necessary proposals for draft legislation on uniform data from national databases and match them with the relevant database holders;
15.4. to monitor the compliance of laws and other regulations governing the network relationships and prevent the violation of the law;
15.5. to organize the network and provide user training tutorials for working with network software;
15.6. to organize the development and technical tasks ñ country order ñ competitions or auction network needs the necessary hardware and software supplies;
15.7. to organize networking, operation and development of the project development and expertise;
15.8. to configure network devices and to install network management software;
15.9. to provide network users with specialized telecommunications;
15.10. at the request of the network to make a encrypted transmission of information between network users in the Republic of Latvia and other countries, as well as provide network users with the necessary information for the cryptographic hardware and certified encryption;
15.11. to organize specialized telecommunications systems equipment, standards and project development;
15.12. to verify in a specialized telecommunications equipment for the certification of the system;
15.13. in matters within their competence, to provide information and consultative services to the national authorities as well as Latvian and foreign economic operators;
15.14. manage the Agency's property or possession of the existing real estate and movable property;
15.15. prepare and distribute electronic newsletters;
No 15.16. prepare information reference material about the State of the network.
16. the Agency shall have the right to: 16.1. to request and receive, free of charge in the form prescribed by the laws of the State and local authorities, public undertakings (companies) and organizations of national importance in the information system or network expertise needed information, as well as to familiarize yourself with the information system established and operational documentation without the right to transfer the information collected further to third parties;
16.2. in matters within their competence, make a legislative proposal to call on the expertise of experts and to conclude contracts with them, to carry out the Agency's operational tasks;
16.3. the laws and other legislation in order to found a company (the company) and to participate in other companies (companies) in the formation and operation;
16.4. to create representations and branches in Latvia and abroad;
16.5. take economic and external economic activity that is not in conflict with the laws and regulations.
III. the Agency's capital and reserves share capital for the formation of the 17 Agencies have 600000 dollars, and it is divided into ordinary shares 600000. The nominal value of each share is one dollar.
18. the Agency's registered capital is 900000 dollars, and it is necessary to create, within five years from the date of registration of the Agency Company.
19. share capital according to the Governors of the Agency's decision, you can increase or decrease the only Cabinet, making appropriate amendments to these statutes and on notice to the Registrar of companies.
20. If the Agency's capital increase, with the involvement of additional capital, the Cabinet of Ministers with the relevant law, only the State can invest.
21. If the Agency's capital increase, with the involvement of additional capital, and pay for the shares, investing in physical things, evaluate investment, as well as the opinion drawn up and published by independent experts in the law "on joint stock companies".
22. If the share capital increase of the Agency by transforming part of the capital accumulated in the Agency for the capital, the Agency's share capital including the Agency's portion of the property after a year of the balance sheet or exceptional approval of the balance sheet exceeds the amount of the share capital.
23. Reducing the share capital, the Agency should comply with the law "on joint stock companies" requirements concerning the protection of the interests of the creditors shares in the event of liquidation of the company.
24. the Agency's income over expenditure excess must be placed in a reserve (Reserve Fund), which advances to the next financial year.
25. Reserve (Reserve Fund) funds be used only for the 14 and 15 of the statute referred to in paragraph 1, the objectives and lines of action. Other capital and provisions the Agency is not allowed.
26. The Agency is prohibited from fixed assets to pledge, assign credits, to issue any type of loans and guarantees or guarantees given.
IV. Office of the Agency 27. Agency governing bodies are the general meeting of shareholders, the Board and the Management Board.
V. the general meeting of Shareholders (the trustee) 28. General meeting of shareholders is the highest governing body of the Agency, and it has the following functions: 28.1. to consider Council and Board reports and to confirm the Agency's annual report;
28.2. the release from liability of the members of the Board for the previous year or to propose to call them to account;
28.3. acting on a proposal from the Executive Board to approve the Agency's annual activity plan and the estimated costs;
28.4. to appoint and relieve of Office of the members of the Board (other than the Director-General) and the Agency's auditors or auditors chartered (hereinafter-the Agency's auditor), as well as to decide on complaints and claims for libel against them or about the claim and the withdrawal of the complaint;
28.5. Board submitted to approve additional activities in the use of earned income plans;
28.6. to appoint the Commission, increase in the value of property or for the detection of reduction, as well as to confirm that the Commission's assessment;
17.8. to take a decision on the representation of the agency or Foundation or closure of branches.
29. The general meeting of shareholders of Governors-traffic Minister-in accordance with the laws and regulations.
30. The trustee legislation may be submitted in the order of the Cabinet of Ministers proposals: 30.1. the amendment of the Agency;
30.2. the Agency's share capital increases or decreases;
30.3. the winding up of the Agency.
31. the decisions taken by the Governors have expressed in writing.
32. The Cabinet of Ministers may cancel the trustee's decisions if they do not comply with the laws and other regulatory requirements.
33. The trustee does not interfere with the business of the Agency, as well as its operational management and does not switch on behalf of any Agency transactions.
34. The Governor may not be on the Board, Council or audit expert as a member of the Commission, as well as the Agency's auditor.
35. The trustee cannot delegate their duties to another person.
36. The trustee shall take up its duties at the termination of the Cabinet of Ministers. If the traffic Minister resign if he expressed distrust, Prime Minister nominated from among the members of the Cabinet to the other Governors of the Agency for the approval of the nomination of the Prime Minister's Office.
37. If the trustee, prolonged absence, illness or other cause is unable to perform his functions, the Prime Minister can ask the order to temporarily perform the functions of a Governor to another person.
38. If you change the proxy holder, the Ministry of transportation shall notify in writing to the Registrar of companies. The change of Governors is effective with the date of registration in the register of companies.
39. The trustee, as well as the Council and the Executive Board after the receipt of the reasoned are entitled to convene a general meeting of shareholders.
40. Motivated the request for convening the meeting of the general meeting of shareholders must be submitted to the Chairman of the Management Board.
41. The trustee to the general meeting of shareholders shall be invited by the Chairman of the Management Board. Invitation and announcement of the agenda sent to the trustee by registered mail or served against signature.
42. The members of the Council and Chairman of the Executive Board shall have the right to participate in the general meeting of shareholders in an advisory capacity.
43. the general meeting of shareholders the decisions presented in writing. General meeting of shareholders the minutes shall be signed by the Governor.
44. the Agency's annual report to the General Assembly shall be convened by the Management Board.
Vi. The Council 45. Council composition, in which the President and 11 members of the Council, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers.
46. The Chairman of the Board of Governors of the function.
47. A member of the Council may not be a member of the Management Board, Member of the Council of experts and Agency Auditors.
48. Council members are appointed for a maximum period of three years.
49. Council members two weeks after their appointment, the trustee must be given in writing for yourself, spouse and relatives (counting up to the third degree of kinship and affinity to the second degree): 30.5. under which undertakings (companies), national and local government institutions they are working;
30.6. which companies (companies) they own;
30.6. under which enterprises (companies) they own shares;
49. under which enterprises (companies) they are Board members.
50. A member of the Council may not delegate his duties to another person.
51. the Council may at any time submit to the trustee to free her from the job.
52. the members of the Council On the release of his duties by the Governor Announces the Cabinet.
53. the change in the composition of the Council, the Management Board shall notify the Registrar of companies. Change in the composition of the Council is in force on the day of its registration in the register of companies.
54. The members of the Council from the members of the Council elected Deputy Chairman of the Council. Deputy Chairman of the Council shall carry out the duties of the President of the Council of the President of the Council only prolonged absence (illness, a business trip, leave) or on his behalf.
55. The Council shall have the following tasks: to monitor the activities of the Agency 55.1.;
55.2. to control the operation of the Board and ensure that things be sorted according to the general meeting of shareholders (Trustee);
55.3. to check the expenditure submitted by the Management Board and the Agency's annual report;
55.4. to represent the Agency before the courts in all the Agency's requirements brought against members of the Management Board as well as Board members brought against the Agency requirements;
55.5. examine them before the Governor competence issues after Board members is proposed for discussion at the general meeting of shareholders, and to give opinions about them;
57.5. every six months to submit to the Governor a report on the activities of the Agency;
55.7. give an opinion to the Cabinet if the Governor proposed suspended from the post of Director-General of the Agency;
55.8. services provided by the Agency to determine the tariff policy.
56. The Council shall have the right at any time to request a Board review of the Agency's activities.
57. the Council may examine Agency documents, as well as that, securities and other property. The Council may entrust the said examination of one of the members of the Council, as well as a separate issue to call upon any expert accounts.
58. Once a year the Council shall submit to the Governor a report assessing the Agency's performance and the Board's report, as well as make suggestions to improve the operation of the Agency.
59. The Council at least every six months, convened by the President of the Council.
60. Each member of the Council, as well as the Governing Board shall have the right to request the convening of the meeting of the Council, indicating its necessity.
61. the Council are valid if they are sitting on more than half of the number of members of the Council.
62. the Council decision shall be adopted by a simple majority. If the votes are divided into similar, is the President of the Council in the crucial vote. If any of the members of the Council did not agree with the decision of the Council and vote against it, he is not responsible for the decisions of the Council. The members of different thoughts, at his request, be entered in the Council minutes of the hearing.
63. the minutes of any meeting of the Council, it should be noted, as the matter concerned has been voted by each of the Council members present at the hearing.
64. the minutes of the proceedings of the Council shall be signed by all the members of the Council present at the meeting.
65. If the interests of the Agency facing a Council Member, his spouse or relatives (counting up to the third degree of kinship and affinity to the second degree) interest, in consideration of the case in question concerned a member of the Council without the right to vote, and it celebrated the Council meeting minutes. Members of the Board to have violated those requirements, are responsible for the damage caused to the Agency.
66. The Council shall not have the right to decide matters within the competence of the Management Board.
VII. The Management Board and the Director-General the Board knows and 67. directs all agencies. It is responsible for all of the Agency's economic and financial activity, as well as on the appropriate accounting rules.
68. the Governing Board shall be composed of the Director General of the Agency (hereinafter referred to as the Director-General) and at least four members of the Management Board, on a proposal from the Director-General shall be appointed by the Governor.
69. the functions of the Chairman of the Management Board shall take the Director-General.
70. The Director-General at the request of the Minister of transport appointed Cabinet. Employment contract with the Director General of the traffic switch.
71. the activities of the Management Board and the obligations of the members of the Management Board is determined by the Director General.
72. the Executive Board shall have the power: 72.1. create permanent or temporary Commission on separate issues, clarification or for controlling and determine that the members of the Commission to pay;
72.2. promulgate the Agency necessary to ensure competition and make the selection of the tenderer;
72.3. approve the Agency's employee wage and material stimulus rules;
72.4. approve the Agency's services pricing.
73. the Executive Board: 73.1. represent the Agency in matters which do not represent the Governor and Council;
73.2. managing the Agency's belongings and proceed with the funds of the Agency in accordance with the laws, other regulations and these statutes;
73.3. all activities of the Agency decides issues except those that contain only the Governor and Council;
45.6. draw up and submit to the Governor for the Agency's annual activity plan and the estimated costs, as well as the Agency's annual report;
73.5. the Director-General appointed at the proposal of the expert members of the Council;
73.6. determines the Agency's departments, branches and representations of functions and responsibilities, as well as approve the regulations.
74. Every six months the Board shall present to the Council a report on its work.
75. The Executive Board members are appointed for a maximum period of three years. Board members may be reappointed for a new term.
76. the composition of the Management Board, as well as amendments to the Board members sign the law shall enter into force on the date of registration of the Company register.
77. The Executive Board shall be responsible for the Agency's expenditure estimates.
78. the Director-General is binding on all members of the Board applied limitations and conditions for the liability of the members of the Executive Board.
79. contracts and other financial documents signed by the Director-General and Council authorized member of the Board.
80. the documents of the Bank and which laws and other regulations in accordance with the procedure laid down by the Management Board of authorized person signature.
81. If the interests of the Agency is faced with some of the members of the Management Board, his spouse or relatives (counting up to the third degree of kinship and affinity to the second degree) interest, in consideration of the case in question concerned the Board without the right to vote, and it celebrated Board meeting minutes. Board members who violated those requirements, are responsible for the damage caused to the Agency.
82. the Board at least once a month, convened by the Director General.
83. the Executive Board shall be valid if they are sitting on two-thirds of the number of members of the Board.
84. Each member of the Executive Board Board meeting shall have one vote.
85. the decision of the Management Board is adopted if the vote on the two thirds of the number of members of the Board. If votes split like in the Director-General's critical voice.
86. If any of the Board members did not agree with the decision of the Board and vote against it, he is not responsible for the decisions of the Board. The members of the Board of different thoughts, at his request, be entered in the minutes of the hearing of the Board.
87. the minutes of the hearing of the Board, it should be noted, as the matter concerned has been voted each of those present at the hearing board members.
88. Board meeting minutes shall be signed by all Board members present at the hearing.
89. The Board may at any time submit to the trustee to free her from the job.
90. the trustee has the right to censure the Member of the Management Board of the duties entrusted to him, if the Board did not carry out their duties.
91. The decision on the termination of Office of the Director-General after the trustee accepts the proposal by the Cabinet of Ministers.
92. The Executive Board may be of another company (company) Board only if the trustee has adopted its decision.
93. The Executive Board may not own shares in the company (the company), which carried out the operation of the network.
94. The Director-General and the members of the Management Board within a period of two weeks after their appointment, the trustee must be given in writing for yourself, spouse and relatives (counting up to the third degree of kinship and affinity to the second degree): 94.1. which companies (companies) they own;
94.2. what companies they own shares;
58.6. under which enterprises (companies) they are members of the Council or the Executive Board, as well as State or municipal governors.
95. The Director-General and the members of the Management Board within one month of appointment must leave the post of Board members in other companies, and the companies registry for it to be relevant.
96. The Director-General: 96.1. the operational management of the Agency;
representing the interests of the Agency 96.2. State and local government institutions, as well as other areas of the Republic of Latvia and the international organizations and enterprises (companies);
the Agency handled 96.3. property and funds;
59.9. switch, jobs and other economic agreements;
96.5. within their competence shall be issued;
96.6. current accounts opened in the bank and other accounts;
96.7. Agency staff of the approved establishment plan;
96.8. determines the pay of employees of the Agency;
96.9. in matters within their competence, shall issue orders and give instructions, which is mandatory for all staff of the Agency;
96.10. in recruiting and dismissal of employees of the Agency.
97. The Director-General shall inform the trustee of each of the Agency's spending in excess of 10000 dollars, if it has not been approved in the budget of the Agency.
98. If the Council and the members of the Board Act illegally, violating its mandate, laws and other normative acts, as well as these statutes or acts negligently or intentionally malicious, they are jointly and severally liable for the full amount of all his property for the State, the Agency and the damage caused to the creditors.
VIII. Expert Council Director-99. the Governing Board may establish advisory bodies-expert advice on behalf of the Board analysed the agency effectiveness, provides opinions on the proposals prepared by the Management Board, as well as proposals in the Agency's strategic plan.
100. The Director-General shall submit to the Management Board on the proposal of the Council of experts, as well as its members ' pay and the cost of the order.
101. the Expert Council shall be approved by the Management Board.
102. the Expert Council members and Board relations regulated by contract.
103. the Expert Council work is organized in sessions of the Council of experts, sections, groups and individual in accordance with the rules approved by the Executive Board.
104. the Council may at any time submit to the Management Board to free her from the job.
105. the Executive Board shall have the right to release a member of the Expert Council of the duties entrusted to him, if he do not systematically carry out duties or his professional knowledge is not sufficient for the discharge of their duties, or he uses his expert status selfish interests.
IX. Organization of the work of the Agency, the financial resources and their utilization in 106. its activities the Agency shall be carried out in accordance with the objectives set out in these statutes and objectives. Organization of the work of the agency determines the Board approved the Agency's internal rules.
107. the Agency shall comply with laws and other legal requirements labour protection, health protection, environmental protection and human safety in crashes and natural disasters, as well as other areas set out in the law "on business".
108. the Agency's staff wage and material stimulus modalities determined by the regulations approved by the Executive Board.
109. the Agency's financial resources constitute income for public order and for the services provided, revenues from economic activity, fund investments, donations, foreign investment and technical assistance, as well as funding from the State budget and other features.
110. the Agency's additional activities use income gained from the Board, and the proposed use of funds in the plan approved by the Governor.
X. activities of the Agency annual report 111. the Agency shall organise accounting and statistical tracking, and shall draw up and submit to the Agency's annual report (annual report), in accordance with the laws and other regulatory requirements.
112. After the approval of the annual report of the Agency in excess of income over expenditure must be placed in a reserve (Reserve Fund).
113. No later than one month after the approval of the annual report and not later than four months after the end of the year, the agency sent to the relevant Department of the State revenue service, the State Statistics Committee and the Registrar of companies a copy of the approved annual report and audit opinion of the Agency, which contains the report approved.
XI. the Agency's monitoring and auditing the activities of the Agency 114. Control: 114.1. the Agency's auditor;
114.2. the proxy created for permanent or temporary Commission of certain matters;
114.3. duly authorised State institutions.
115. the Agency's auditor shall be appointed by the Governor each year.
116. the Agency's auditor examine the activities of the Agency during the year and works up to the approval of the annual report.
117. The Agency's auditor may be proficient, which got a sworn auditor in accordance with the law "on sworn auditors ' requirements. The Agency's auditors may appoint only one person with the Agency have no business communication and which do not work in the Agency. The Agency's auditors may not be persons with which the Management Board of the agency or the main accountant is up to the third degree of kinship or affinity up to the second degree. If necessary, the trustee is entitled to appoint another auditor of the Agency.
118. by drawing up the annual report on the Agency's Management Board shall immediately notify the Agency's Auditor that the annual report is prepared, the register concluded and documents available for inspection.
119. the Agency's auditor has the right to view and audit all Agency goods and to check the Agency's financial and economic activities. The Agency's auditor has the right at any time to carry out controls and inspections.
120. the Agency's auditor shall report to the Council of Governors and the Executive Board and its work in the departments identified shortcomings and violations.
121. On the audit of the Auditor in accordance with the law "on the annual accounts of companies ' requirements, which the report shall be drawn up by the Management Board, together with its opinion, and the annual report shall be submitted to the Governor for approval.
122. the approved annual report and subsequent activities of the Governors shall submit to the State capital in the holder.
123. the Agency auditor acting in accordance with the laws and regulations.
124. the Agency's auditor is responsible for the Agency and third parties for losses incurred, if he knowingly or negligently not fulfilled their tasks. The Agency's auditor is not responsible for the Board and its subsidiary organs, except when he was aware of these cases but has not informed the Governors or the Council.
XII. termination by the Agency the Agency eliminates 125.: 125.1. by order of the Cabinet of Ministers;
125.2. the Court ruling.
126. liquidation of the Agency the Governor shall appoint the liquidators. With the appointment of a liquidator the powers of the members of the Management Board ceases.
127. the Agency eliminates the liquidator acts "On business", "The non-profit organization" and "On limited liability companies".
128. If the Agency is dissolved or reorganized for profit company, reserve funds and assets acquired on a reserve fund accumulated funds, over the public domain.
129. the liquidator shall apply to the operation of the same conditions that apply to the action of the Board.
130. The liquidators a trustee within the time limits provided an overview of their work, but after the completion of the liquidation of the Agency-overview of all the Agency's activities during the liquidation.
131. the liquidator of the Agency are jointly and severally responsible for managing agency, the State and creditors for losses incurred, if they intentionally or negligently not fulfilled in accordance with the law "On joint stock companies" and these statutes assigned duties.
132. the Agency his operation ended with the date it is excluded from the register of companies.
Prime Minister a. slice traffic Minister v. krištopans \