Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 171 in Riga may 6 1997 (pr. No 24 13. §) rules on calculating compensation for former land owners or their heirs, and the charging of fees for property transferred land cities Issued in accordance with the law "on land reform in the cities of the Republic of Latvia" of article 12 i. General questions 1. These rules shall determine any is calculated and paid compensation for the former land ownership, as well as a charge on the property in the city.
II. calculation of compensation to the former land owners or their heirs 2. Compensation for land to its former owners or their heirs in all cases shall be calculated in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 April 1994 Regulations No 94 "for city land evaluation".
3. the refund total amount (in LCY) calculates the State land service of the district (municipal) Department and submitted for approval to the relevant land Commission in the city.
4. Urban Land Commission, based on the estimated amount of the compensation for the former land ownership and compensation of heirs, shall take a decision on the privatisation of the granting of the refund certificates.
5. Five days after the decision granting the compensation the city land Commission shall send the refund to the applicant, the Latvian Privatisation Agency of development and certification for information security center and privatizējam for national joint stock company "Latvian savings bank" or national joint stock company "Latvian mortgage and land bank" (depending on which of these banking institutions in its submission, the applicant for compensation specified by).
6. Privatizējam national joint stock company "Latvian savings bank" or national joint stock company "Latvian mortgage and land bank," based on the city's Land Commission decision on the granting of the refund and the refund requested submissions, which is attached to a copy of the decision in question within one month of receipt of the application for each refund recipient opens an account and issue of privatisation privatisation certificates.
7. the amount of the refund taxes not collected.
8. If the refund applicant is not satisfied with the calculated amount of compensation, he has the right to apply to the courts.
III. determination of Fees for the property transferred under 9. the amount of the property transferred to the land down under the land cadastre value.
10. on the ground of the application requesting the cadastral value of the land determines the State land service.
11. land evaluation is expressed in dollars and presented to the relevant urban land Commission.
12. before taking a decision on the transfer of ownership of the land for a fee to the city ground, the Commission presents the ground requesting to land and draw up a Protocol accordingly.
13. land assessment is to be made and the fee calculated on the property in the area, which borders are fixed in nature.
14. Decision concerning the transfer of ownership of the land for a fee to the city the Land Commission shall, on the basis of the State land service of the land provided, confirm the amount in LCY and privatization certificates (according to their nominal value at the time of adoption of the decision).
15. the decision on the transfer of land ownership of the charge shall be adopted by the Commission and the city ground ten days of acquiring the land, sends the State land service of the district (municipal) Department and the State joint stock company "Latvian mortgage and land bank" (the Division).
16. The city land a Commission decision on the transfer of land ownership for a fee have the right to challenge in court the month following its adoption.
17. it is the responsibility of the acquiring of land within three months after the city's Land Commission decision on land owned by the receiving State to conclude with a joint stock company "Latvian mortgage and land bank" contract for redemption of land ownership.
18. If these provisions within the period referred to in paragraph 17 below, without justification, the winner of the contract concluded for the reasons, the city ground Commission determines the alert and warning period, the contract is concluded, withdraw its decision on the transfer of land ownership for a fee, as well as the question of land ownership rights to restore the former land owner or his heirs or the transfer of land to another person.
19. Disputes between the beneficiaries and the city land Land Commission settled in court.
20. land redemption rules, the agreement on land ownership to the conclusion of the procedure and the redemption of its sample design of the national joint stock company "Latvian mortgage and land bank".
21. the redemption of land contractual redemption period may not be longer than ten years.
22. Redemption of the land with the progressive payment the first payment must not be less than 25% of the value of the redeemable.
IV. land not recovered in the present value of the compensation arrangements for former land owners or their heirs the land not recovered 23 the present value of compensation for former land owners or their heirs the law "On land reform in the cities of the Republic of Latvia" article 12, first paragraph, 1. and 2. in the cases referred to in point calculated in accordance with the land cadastre rating you that rule 3-8 in the order and within the time limits, irrespective of whether the former land owner or his heirs inherited the land the legal acquirer is or is not entered into these terms in the contract referred to in paragraph 17.
24. With the urban land Commission decision approved the amount of the refund certificate applicant account includes the bank in which the recipient of the refund certificate, open the account or the application receiving compensation.
V. transitional issues 25. Factors for conversion of land values at current prices (in LCY) according to the 1938-1940 price (pre-war ls) developed in the State land service.
26. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 November 1994, Regulation No 220 "for calculating compensation for former land owners or their heirs, and the charging of fees for the property transferred to the cities" (Latvian journal, 1994, 141 no).
Prime Minister a. slice instead of Minister of Economics-Finance Minister r. tit