Clarifies 08.10.2002., Latvian Journal No 144 (2719) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 219 in Riga, 28 May 2002 (pr. No 22, § 41) order in which recoverable with missions and staff travel-related expenses are Issued in accordance with the law "on personal income tax" 9. in the first paragraph of article 16, paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the recoverable expenses associated with the job (service) and training missions (missions), as well as employee trips, if their work or service related to the trip and the movement or if the work happens on the road (travel) and the cost of 24-hour standards applicable when calculating travel (travel) expenses of the company (the company), organisations, institutions and other bodies (hereinafter the institution) employees, civil servants, military personnel, commanding the composition and other natural persons who have payroll tax payer (hereinafter employees) and goes on a business trip (travel) in the Republic of Latvia or to foreign countries.
2. the mission considered the head of the institution approved by written order of the employee trip for a certain period of time to another populated place in Latvia or abroad, to perform the work: 2.1 (service);
2.2. the accumulation of knowledge and qualifications (training mission).
3. For travel within the meaning of this provision is considered the employee's work or service, if it is in accordance with the contract and signed according to the industry Ministry approved professions (posts) in the enumeration is associated with itinerant and movement or if the work carried out in the Republic of Latvia or abroad.
4. the costs referred to in these provisions the limits prescribed within them are compensatory in nature, and in accordance with the law "on personal income tax" and the law "on State social insurance" they are liable to personal income tax and no State to compulsory social security contributions.
5. The right to settle the institution employees on a business trip (travel) spent funds, with individual income tax expense and the part of the State social security payments to be carried out in accordance with the laws of that portion of expenditure in excess of the rules laid down in these provisions: 5.1 subsistence allowance;
5.2. the travel compensation for additional expenses incurred due to the nature of the work;
5.3. the travel expenses of the hotel (accommodation).
6. the Mission will be determined by the head of the institution. Public institutions, State companies, as well as companies in which the State or local government part individually or as a whole share capital exceeds 50%, the mission must not be longer than 30 days (with the exception of training missions), not including the time that employees spend on the road. If necessary, the head of the institution may extend the time of the mission.
7. An employee of the Mission in time to pay the following expenses: 7.1 days money to compensate for the additional costs arising from the missions (such as the catering, various services);
7.2. travel costs (transport): 7.2.1. up to the mission area and back to the permanent place of work (service);
7.2.2. the expenses for the transfer from one foreign country to another (if the employee is sent to several countries) according to the submitted ticket price;
7.2.3. for driving the overall use of vehicles (including taxis) to the airport, railway station, bus station, wharf and from them (also from home and back), including passenger insurance minimum payments if the expenditure in question is submitted supporting documents (the expenses for the journey by taxi, if they have been justified, you can pay with the permission of the head of the institution);
7.2.4. the fuel (if the employee is travelling with a personal or professional autotransportlīdzekl) according to the head of the institution approved the trip route and mileage, as well as the necessary relevant brand fuel quantity, if submitted to the refuelling station issued documents (for example, receipts, cheques), proving these expenses;
7.2.5. erode insurance if the documents have been submitted;
7.3. the costs of carriage of baggage, if it's linked to the needs of the institution;
7.4. the costs of the hotel (accommodation);
7.5. the expenditure related to the departure of document processing;
7.6. Commission fee for the bank, if the bank cheques or currency in Exchange for another currency (according to the prescribed amount of expenditure of the mission or advance);
7.7. the foreign travel expenses, if they are intended for travel document and has submitted the relevant documents proving these expenses. The employee's driving costs national city transport to pay an amount that does not exceed 30% of the days in this country money rules, if such expenses have been submitted supporting documents. In some cases, where the local transport (Metro, suburban or local train) employee cannot produce supporting documents (ticket is left control apparatus), the costs can be recovered with the written authorisation of the head of the institution;
7.8. expenses associated with the employee at the time of travel assistance insurance to be provided (if the expenditure in question is submitted supporting documents): 7.8.1. medical and transportation expenses;
7.8.2. the expenses for the luggage insurance loss, damage or delay to the case;
7.8.3. the costs arising from the delay of flights;
7.8.4. expenditure on insurance against civil liability in respect of third parties;
7.8.5. costs arising from the return of early;
7.8.6. expenditure arising from unforeseen situations;
7.8.7. expenditure arising from the accident.
An employee who is in travel, pay the additional expenses that arise due to the nature of the work (for example, for meals, for different services), and this provision 7.2.4 7.2.5., 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, and 7.8. the expenditure referred to in 7.2.1, 7.2.2. but, 7.2.3, 7.3 and 7.7. referred to expenses if not possible to perform work or service obligation and the corresponding expenditure is submitted supporting documents.
8. the budgetary authority employee business travel (travel) for daily money (compensation for additional expenditure) and expenditure for hotel (accommodation) must not exceed the provisions of chapter II and in annex travel (travel) expense payment rules. The budgetary authority employee travel (travel) expenses are reimbursed from the institution concerned for the maintenance of the national budget allocated to the funds. On the basis of the employee's application for unforeseen circumstances in the mission, with the permission of the head of the institution may pay the actual costs (such as costs for hotel, transportation, additional expenses).
9. This provision 7. reimbursement referred to in paragraph (except those that shall be borne by the institution that employees called to mission) at the written request of the employee is to be issued in advance or in convertible currency.
10. If, when making the final settlement for each mission (travel): 10.1. in accordance with the rules laid down in a calculated and issued in advance to the employee exceeds the travel (travel) expenses, the employee must repay the balance amount in LCY of the advance (paid in advance), the appropriate convertible currency (currency issued in advance) or a corresponding amount of another convertible currency at the rate of the Bank of Latvia or in accordance with the Exchange submitted a receipt (if received in advance of the foreign currency in Exchange for the national currency). The amount of money refunded are accepted by Bank of Latvia exchange rate at the settlement date;
10.2. travel (travel) the expenditure conforms to the norms, but exceed the amount received in advance, an employee of the overdraft amount according to documents submitted to pay in local currency (if the employee has been in the Republic of Latvia) or in his choice of convertible currency or local currency (if the employee had been abroad) by the Bank of Latvia exchange rate at the settlement date.
11. If an employee is granted a free residence (including food expenses), with the head of the institution permission for each trip (travel) day he paid up to 30% of the allowance (compensation for additional expenditure).
12. If the employee going on a business trip to a foreign country, is on the move for more than a day and it agreed with the management of the institution that sends him on a business trip, time spent on the way, subsistence allowance for the full amount in the currency of the country to which a worker is sent, or in other convertible currency at the rate of the Bank of Latvia, or in local currency.
13. If the employee gives the training mission for a period longer than 30 days, then for a period exceeding 30 days, the daily allowance shall not be paid. The Secretary of State is entitled in individual cases from the Ministry of the national budget allocated to determine daily allowance or portion of the training mission, which is more than 30 days written notice to the Ministry of finance and State control.
14. If an employee travel (travel) have been with the work (services) associated with long distance to institutions that sent him on a business trip (travel), or with other institutions on matters relating to travel (travel) target, the expenditure incurred with the permission of the head of the institution shall be reimbursed if the documents have been submitted.
15. Travel (travel) expenses the employee reimburse the institution which he was going on a business trip (travel).
16. If any of the provisions referred to in paragraph 7, expenditure shall be borne by the institution which invited the employee on a business trip, or a foreign party, an employee of the expenditure concerned is not reimbursed (except for this provision, paragraph 11).
17. Employee travel time is stored in the working place (position) and statutory pay (salary).
18. If an employee travel (travel) is delayed: 18.1. disease, disease of the supporting documents for him to pay the expenses of a hotel (accommodation) in accordance with the provisions of chapter II and the rules laid down in the annex (except when the employee is being treated in hospital), as well as subsistence money (compensation for additional expenses) for the period, while employee health reasons has not been able to travel (travel) to perform work (service) duties or to return to place of residence but no more than two months. Employee on sick time paid incapacity benefit, others sick days not including travel (travel);
18.2. in carrying out the work (service) duties, as well as from his independent reasons (such as a lack of ticket a take the impossibility, vehicle repair) — day money (compensation for additional expenses) costs and other expenses for days that exceed an established business travel (travel) time, employee pay, if the head of the institution at the employee's return to work at the permanent site of the (service) is motivated by the extended travel (travel);
18.3. without justification, he wages (salaries) for days, the excess travel (travel) time is not saved and travel (travel) expenses are not reimbursed.
II. missions of the culpably violate applicable (travel) in the Republic of Latvia on 19. If the employee was on duty in the Republic of Latvia, his pay: expenses of 19.1. journey to the mission site and back to the permanent job (service) site with rail and water vehicles, as well as erode, except taxi. If the employee is not present a document certifying his running expenses, the head of the institution is entitled to pay the travel costs allow according to the minimum fare price (tariff);
19.2. the daily allowance: the three late for each travel day. If the employee travel time each day you can return to the place of residence and it is economically justified, the head of the institution may decide to cover the daily subsistence allowance of 50% of that amount;
19.3. the costs of the hotel (accommodation), including the costs of the site, in accordance with the reservation submitted invoices paid. The budget staff expenditure for hotel (accommodation) maximum margin is: 188.8.131.52 lats in Riga on 24-hour basis;
19.3.2. other settlements: 20 Lats per night.
20. An employee who is in travel, refunded extra costs owing to the nature of the work occurs (for example, for meals, for different services), and this rule 19.3. the expenditure referred to in the paragraph, but 19.1. the expenditure referred to in paragraph recoverable if it is not possible to perform further work or official duties and are submitted to the relevant expenditure supporting documents.
21. The compensation for the additional costs incurred owing to the nature of the work the work trip, is paid for each day of the journey this rule 19.2 above a certain amount of days. If the employee can return to place of residence and are provided in the law and rest regime, that compensation is payable.
22. If the hotel (accommodation) Bill is credited to the catering expenses (or is issued a separate invoice for the hotel breakfast), expenditure on clothing and footwear cleaning or repairs, ironing, as well as other personal expenses paid by the employee from the date of his money (compensation for additional expenditure).
23. If the employee has not submitted documents proving hotels (accommodation), the head of the institution is entitled to allow the employee to be paid the amount that does not exceed the allowances (compensation for additional expenditure).
III. the missions culpably violate applicable (travel) abroad 24. If the employee was on a business trip (travel) abroad, he/she shall reimburse the costs: 24.1. about the time by going to another country, to employees in the territory of the Republic of Latvia, — this provision in accordance with the procedure laid down in chapter II;
24.2. starting with the day when the was crossed borders of the Republic of Latvia, going on a business trip, and ending with the day when Latvia was crossed the border, returning from a business trip, according to this provision, the rules laid down in the annex to the currency of the country to which a worker is sent, or in other convertible currency at the rate of the Bank of Latvia, or in local currency.
25. The compensation for the additional costs incurred owing to the nature of the work the work trip, is paid for each day of travel that the date set out in that annex and the maximum amount in the hotel and this provision in paragraph 24.
26. the subsistence allowance or compensation for additional expenses, travel time is paid to the employee: 26.1. in accordance with the provisions of section 24.1.-LVL;
26.2. for travel (travel) time in the territory of another State — in convertible currency, in accordance with the rules laid down for each day spent abroad;
26.3. on the day when was crossed borders of the Republic of Latvia, going on a business trip (travel) or return from it, in accordance with rules as defined in the country to which the worker is posted. If an employee has been on a business trip (travel) in several countries, the day was crossed borders of the Republic of Latvia, returning from a business trip (travel), daily allowance (compensation for additional expenses, travel time) be paid in accordance with the rules laid down for the country from which the employee returns to work (services);
26.4. for the day of the transfer from one foreign country to another, if the employee is sent to several countries, in accordance with the rules laid down for the country to which he goes;
26.5. about the amount of time that the employee spent driving on the road, the site of the Mission (destination) abroad and crossing the territory of several countries, in accordance with rules as defined in the country to which he sent.
27. Employee travel travel (transport) expenses if he used the rail transport, air transport, water transport, the transnational sharing of road transport (bus) at the economy class fare or equivalent class. In some cases (if it has not been possible to buy tickets at the economy class fares) with the permission of the head of the institution may pay expenses by business class or equivalent class.
28. Staff on duty travel, this rule 27 the expenditure referred to in paragraph recoverable if it is not possible to perform further work or official duties and are submitted to the relevant supporting documents.
29. If a staff member with the rule referred to in paragraph 27 types of transport, he also covers insurance and Commission, as well as expenses for booking and purchase of appropriate prior submission receipts.
30. The costs of the hotel (accommodation), including the costs of space reservations, pay according to the hotels (accommodation) invoices, receipts or invoices of the authority through which a place reserved at the hotel. To the above mentioned invoiced expenses apply this provision to the conditions referred to in point 22.
31. where these rules 27, 28, 29 and 30 of the expenditure referred to in paragraph supporting documents are not submitted, the relevant expenses not reimbursed.
32. If the travel expenses shall be reimbursed from the intended purpose of foreign financial assistance and aid provider has determined that the use of the criteria and standards applied by the institution of the budget, the calculation of the employee's travel expenses.
IV. Travel expenses of officials of certain category 33. additional bonus at the allowance can detect such employees (hereinafter officials) who go on a business trip to a foreign country: 33.1. The Prime Minister — 30% of the daily subsistence allowance;
33.2. the official delegation of the governmental leaders, empowered to negotiate on behalf of the Republic of Latvia, — 25%, but that the delegation members: 15% (if they do not have to apply this rule 33.1 and 33.3.) of the allowance;
33.3. the Cabinet members, the President of the Constitutional Court, the President of the Supreme Court, the Attorney General, State controller and extraordinary of the Republic of Latvia and authorized Ambassador and special tasks ambassadors — 20% of the daily subsistence allowance;
33.4. the officials mandated by the Parliament to represent Latvian public or authorised by the Cabinet of Ministers to represent the Government of the Republic of Latvia in other countries, persons who have been granted diplomatic rank, Parliamentary Secretary of the Ministry, State Secretary, Director of the State Chancellery, the Central leaders, public authorities which budgetary resources provided directly to the appropriations Committee agenda, and heads of State (if they are not to apply this provision, 33.2 and 33.3 33.1...), City Council of the Republic and President of the Council of the District of as well as diplomatic couriers — 10% of the daily allowance.
34. travel costs (transport) this rule 33.1., 33.2 and 33.3. in these officials in all modes of transport will be reimbursed at actual costs, but not more than by business class or its equivalent class.
35. The costs of hotel rules 33.1, 33.2 and 33.3. in these officials shall be made in accordance with the actual expenses, which certifies the hotel bill.
36. Representation expenses necessary for the institution of government officials during the mission, pay the submitted documents after the fact and in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 10 April 2001, the provisions of no. 161 "rules on expenditure relating to the delegation and individual persons and official visits".
37. If the Latvian Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary or — until an Ambassador is appointed and takes on duties, — interim Chargé d'affaires, or accreditation country worker diplomat go travel in your home country, they pay the travel and hotel costs for these regulations in that order.
38. If the Latvian Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary or — until an Ambassador is appointed and takes on duties, — interim Chargé d'affaires, or accreditation in the country the diplomat workers going to their accreditation mission country outside of your home country (Ambassador accredited in several foreign countries), they reimburse travel expenses and expenses for a hotel of this provision in paragraph 34 and 35.
39. If the Latvian diplomatic and consular representations are contract staff to command the Republic of Latvia, they paid a daily allowance of 10 lats, and bear the costs of the hotel in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 19.3, if such expenses have been submitted supporting documents.
40. Governments of bodyguards who accompany the officials traveling to foreign countries, road (transport) and hotel expenses in excess of the applicable law, pay on the basis of relevant documents and guarded person written assurance that additional spending was needed to ensure the security of the person protected.
41. If, in accordance with the invitation to visit foreign countries to come together with spouses, government officials of the Republic of Latvia and the extraordinary and authorized Ambassador of the spouse to pay the costs, in accordance with this provision and 33.3 33.1.. and 34 and 35.
V. concluding questions 42. Provide that, taking into account the rate of inflation and the country's economic opportunities, travel expenses (travel) rules are transparent once a year when the State budget project for next year.
43. the expenditure of the budget, the overnight rate institutions introduced in the annual State budget funds.
44. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 June 1996, the provisions of no. 233 "order in which recoverable with the missions and the staff of travel-related expenses" (Latvia's journal, 1996, nr. 117; 1998, 205/207, 375./380.nr.; 2002, no. 15).
Prime Minister a. Smith financial Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 22 June 2002.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 May 2002, the Regulation No 219 of 24-hour Expenditure norms for business travel (travel) to foreign countries no national currency, PO box of (compensation for additional expenditure) rule the maximum rate of pay of the hotel 1. European countries 1.1. Western European countries 1.
Andorra us dollar 30 130 2.
Austria Euro 33 91 3.
Belgium euro 47 140 4.
38 107 Paris France Euro Euro 47 150 5.
Gibraltar pound 25 60 6 England.
Greece Euro 50 140 7.
Italy Euro 45 157 8.
Ireland euro 48 161 9.
Cyprus us dollar 35 100 10.
United Kingdom British pound 50 155 11.
Liechtenstein Swiss franc 70 150 12.
Luxembourg euro 37 112 13.
Malta us dollar 30 90 14.
Principality of Monaco 34 107 15 euro.
Netherlands euro 64 159 16.
Portugal Euro 45 129 17.
San Marino 25 75 18 United States dollar.
Spain Euro 30 99 19.
Switzerland Swiss franc 90 190 20.
Turkey us dollar 35 105 21.
Germany euro 49 118 1.2. Baltic and Northern European countries 22.
Denmark Danish krone 395 1000 23.
Faeroe Islands us dollar 40 100 24.
Greenland us dollar 35 130 25.
Estonia 25 100 26 United States dollar.
Iceland 55 180 27 u.s. dollar.
Lithuania U.S. dollar 20 100 28.
Norway Norwegian krone 330 1200 29.
Finland Euro 43 136 30.
Sweden Sweden Krone 345 1500 1.3. Central European countries 31.
Albania us dollar 35 112 32.
Bosnia and Herzegovina us dollar 40 117 33.
Bulgaria us dollar 35 120 34.
Czech Republic us dollar 42 150 35.
Yugoslavia us dollar 40 100 36.
Croatia us dollar 40 110 37.
Macedonia us dollar 40 100 38.
Poland us dollar 35 110 39.
Romania us dollar 35 130 40.
Slovakia us dollar 35 120 41.
Slovenia us dollar 35 120 42.
Hungary us dollar 35 110 2. Cis countries 43.
Armenia us dollar 30 100 44.
Azerbaijan us dollar 30 120 45.
Belarus us dollar 30 90 46.
Georgia us dollar 30 220 47.
Kazakhstan us dollar 30 140 48.
Kyrgyzstan us dollar 30 110 49.
Russia us dollar Moscow and St. Petersburg 25 100 us dollar 40 160 50.
Moldova us dollar 25 100 51.
Tajikistan 25 90 52 United States dollar.
Turkmenistan us dollar 25 100 53.
Ukraine us dollar 42 180 54.
Uzbekistan us dollar 30 160 3. Asian countries 3.1. Middle Eastern countries 55.
United Arab Emirates 30 130 56 United States dollar.
Bahrain us dollar 35 130 57.
Iraq us dollar 45 110 58.
Iran us dollar 45 92 59.
Israel us dollar 50 180 60.
Yemen us dollar 40 139 61.
Jordan us dollar 40 139 62.
Qatar us dollar 35 110 63.
Kuwait us dollar 35 130 64.
Lebanon us dollar 30 100 65.
Oman us dollar 35 120 66.
Saudi Arabia us dollar 35 100 67.
Syria us dollar 35 100 3.2.68. East Asian countries
South Korea us dollar 40 120 69.
Hong Kong us dollar 35 162 70.
Japan US dollars 70 160 71.
DPR Korea us dollar 30 110 72.
People's Republic of China us dollar Beijing and Shanghai 40 100 us dollar 50 125 73.
Macao us dollar 25 80 74.
Mongolia us dollar 35 68 75.
Taiwan us dollar 35 100 3.3. South Asian countries 76.
Afghanistan us dollar 40 90 77.
Bangladesh us dollar 40 110 78.
India us dollar 30 120 79.
Maldives (Maldives) 25 100 80 u.s. dollars.
Nepal us dollar 35 90 81.
Us dollar 30 120 82. Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Sri Lanka us dollar 35 70 3.4. South-East Asia countries 83.
Republic of the Philippines the US dollar 35 110 84.
Indonesia us dollar 35 90 85.
Cambodia us dollar 35 100 86.
Laos us dollar 30 90 87.
Us dollar 30 100 88 Malaysia.
Myanmar us dollar 30 90 89.
Singapore us dollar 35 150 90.
Thailand us dollar 35 80 91.
Viet Nam us dollar 35 110 4. African countries 4.1.92 North African countries.
Algeria us dollar 30 165 93.
Egypt us dollar 40 100 94.
Libya us dollar 35 140 95.
Morocco us dollar 35 80 96.
Sudan U.S. dollar 40 110 97.
Tunisia us dollar 35 80 4.2 other African States 98.
Angola 30 112 99 u.s. dollars.
Azores Islands us dollar 30 100 100.
Benin us dollar 35 100 101.
Us dollar 30 90 102 Botswana.
Brunei Darussalam us dollar 30 120 103.
Burkina Faso us dollar 35 100 104.
Burundi us dollar 35 100 105.
Bhutan us dollar 30 100 106.
Central African Republic us dollar 40 100 107.
Chad us dollar 40 100 108.
South Africa 40 120 109 u.s. dollars.
Djibouti us dollar 40 120 110.
Equatorial Guinea us dollar 35 90 111.
Eritrea 30 90 112 u.s. dollars.
Ethiopia us dollar 40 100 113.
Gabon us dollar 35 100 114.
Gambia us dollar 35 110 115.
Both us dollar 40 120 116.
Guinea us dollar 35 105 117.
Guinea Bissau us dollar 30 90 118.
Cape Verde us dollar 35 90 119.
Cameroon us dollar 35 100 120.
Kenya us dollar 40 130 121.
Comoro us dollar 35 110 122.
Congo us dollar 40 125 123.
Ivory Coast us dollar 35 90 124.
Lesotho us dollar 30 90 125.
Liberia us dollar 35
Madagascar 30 90 127 the United States dollar.
Madeira us dollar 25 80 128.
Malawi us dollar 30 150 129.
Mali us dollar 35 100 130.
Mauritania us dollar 30 70 131.
Mauritius 25 70 132 u.s. dollars.
Mozambique us dollar 35 100 133.
Namibia us dollar 35 90 134.
Niger us dollar 35 100 135.
Nigeria us dollar 35 100 136.
Rwanda us dollar 35 105 137.
Sao Tome and Principe is 25 80 138 dollars.
Seychelles us dollar 40 150 139.
Senegal us dollar 35 80 140.
Sierra Leone us dollar 35 150 141.
Somalia us dollar 30 70 142.
Swaziland us dollar 30 100 143.
Tanzania us dollar 30 110 144.
Trinidad and Tobago 30 80 145 u.s. dollars.
Togo us dollar 35 80 146.
Uganda 30 90 147 u.s. dollar.
Zaire-us dollar 35 90 148.
Zambia us dollar 30 105 149.
Zimbabwe us dollar 35 105 5. United States 5.1. North American States 150.
United States us dollar 42 150 us dollar New York 45 170 151.
Canada Canadian dollar 75 180 5.2. Caribbean Basin countries 152.
Antigua and Barbuda us dollar 35 100 153.
Aruba us dollar 30 128 154.
Dominica us dollar 40 100 155.
Dominican Republic us dollar 40 100 156.
Haiti us dollar 40 100 157.
Jamaica us dollar 30 110 158.
Cayman Islands us dollar 30 150 159.
Canary Islands us dollar 45 130 160.
Cube us dollar 25 105 161.
Martinique euro 26 95 162.
Sentkrits and Nevis us dollar 35 117 163.
St. Lucia U.S. dollar 25 110 164.
Virgin Islands 30 105 165 u.s. dollars.
Solomon Islands dollars in South American countries 15 35 5.3.166.
Argentina us dollar 35 100 167.
Bolivia us dollar 40 95 168.
Brazil us dollar 35 121 169.
Chile us dollar 35 100 170.
Ecuador us dollar 35 100 171.
Guyana us dollar 35 100 172.
Honduras us dollar 35 95 173.
Colombia us dollar 35 105 174.
Kosterik us dollar 35 90 175.
Mexico us dollar 35 100 176.
Nicaragua us dollar 30 100 177.
Paraguay U.S. dollar 25 80 178.
Peru U.S. dollar 30 120 179.
Puerto Rico U.S. dollar 25 100 180.
El Salvador us dollar 30 110 181.
Uruguay us dollar 30 100 182.
Venezuela us dollar 30 120 5.4. other United States 183.
Netherlands Antilles us dollar 35 115 184.
Bahamas us dollar 40 100 185.
Barbados us dollar 40 110 186.
Belize us dollar 30 90 187.
Bermuda us dollar 40 115 188.
Grenada 30 100 189 United States dollar.
Guadeloupe euro 27 91 190.
Guatemala us dollar 45 90 191.
Panama us dollar 25 120 192.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is 34 87 193 dollars.
Suriname us dollar 30 100 6. Australia and Oceania countries 194.
Australia 65 150 195 Australian dollars.
Fiji us dollar 30 100 196.
New Zealand Australian dollar 60 130 197.
Papua New Guinea 30 110 198 United States dollar.
Western Samoa 30 75 199 u.s. dollars.
Tonga 25 70 200 u.s. dollars.
Vanuatu us dollar 30 105 financial Minister g. Smith