Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 500 in 2002 Riga, November 4 (pr. No 48 14. §) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 March 2002, regulations No. 111 "Cabinet of Ministers order roll" Issued in accordance with Cabinet of Ministers article 24 of the law on the machine to make a Cabinet of 12 March 2002, regulations No. 111 "Cabinet of Ministers order roll" (Latvian journal, 2002, no. 42.) the following amendments: 1. Express 32. the third sentence by the following: "After the signing of the international agreement, the applicant shall submit to the registry in the country signed a copy of the contract (in the cases provided for in these rules, the translation) or receipt of copy of the international agreement on Bill on approval of the Parliament and the Bill's abstract. "
2. Add to Chapter 3, with 21.8 21.9 points and the following wording: "By signing international agreement 21.8 so original and translation (if the contract is not signed Latvian language) ten working days will be storage in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs also sent a contract and its translation of text in electronic form.
35.2 the Foreign Ministry announces in a newspaper "journal" on the entry into force of the international agreement and published that rule 30, paragraph international treaty texts (subject to this provision, 33 34 and 35). "
3. Put the following section 52.3.: 52.3. the question of public consultation to decide the need, the need for annotations, or the need to complement the explanatory memorandum for the proposed legislation, if it is requested a voting member; ".
4. a add to 56 with the third sentence by the following: "the Secretary of the meeting shall make a record of that rule 78. institutions referred to in points, which, according to paragraph 61 of these regulations have refused to give an opinion on the draft put."
5. Make 59 the following: "59. to apply for the new projects for public tender Secretary meeting of voting members, two working days before the meeting, Secretary of State (Tuesdays until 12.00 o'clock) be submitted to the national registry policy document project or draft legislation and its annotations, application (annex 1) and projects that do not require the annotation, the Secretary of State a signed statement in the article, a brief outline of the content of the project and its justification of need."
6. Express 61, second sentence as follows: "If the Ministry or other body referred to in the application, but does not want to give an opinion (78. This provision also referred to the authorities if they find that the project, which is added to the annotation, the annotation specified in the relevant part of the field), the prescribed period for refusal to provide informed opinion."
7. Make 65. paragraph by the following: "65. Secretary of the meeting shall consider and approve the State Chancellery prepared a list of logged and withdrawn projects and decide on the need for public consultation, the need for annotations (rule 62) or the need to complement the explanatory memorandum to the Cabinet of Ministers regulations applied for projects, as well as, if necessary, provide an opinion or memorandum, annotation, Appendix of the preparatory period."
8. Make the following paragraph 87: ' 87. If (interinstitutional) interministerial meeting is agreement on all the objections and opinions expressed within three working days following the dispatch of the adjusted draft opinion has been received with objections from 86.2. these provisions in the said institutions that have not participated in the inter-ministerial meeting and (inter-institutional) which was originally a positive opinion or opinion with proposals, projects intended to be consistent and to be submitted for consideration by the appropriate cabinet or Cabinet Committee meeting. If the opinion is received with objections and they are ignored, the responsible Ministry shall submit to the Secretary of the meeting or is entitled to convene again (inter-institutional) Interministerial coordination meeting, which required the institution of Plenipotentiaries also invited delegates who attended the previous interministerial (inter-institutional) meeting. If the repeating interministerial meeting (inter-institutional) agreement is reached, the project will be submitted for consideration by the Secretary of the meeting. "
9. Express 94. introductory paragraph as follows: "94. Draft legislation (the international agreement or the draft text, which is expected to be signed in several languages, as well as the authority) and its annotation, submitting for consideration:".
10. Add to 94.2. the second sentence of the paragraph after the words "the head of the legal department" with the words "for the performance of tasks of Ministry officials responsible for the control of".
11. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 94.1: "94.1 submitted to national Office for forwarding to the international treaty the Parliament after the signing of the Treaty, the Treaty text in all the languages provided for in these provisions, the Bill and endorsed this provision annotation 94.2. the officials referred to."
12. Express section 96.3. by the following: "96.3. annotations (in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 3 and 4) or reasons;".
13. Express 97.1.4.) (text in brackets as follows: "(name, date, number, page number and file name)".
14. Make the following paragraph in 97.2: "97.2. annotations (in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 3 and 4) or explanatory note."
15. Express section in this version 98.2.: "98.2. annotations (in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 3 and 4) or reasons;".
16. Add to subparagraph 188.8.131.52 of the rules with the following wording: "184.108.40.206 short description of the content of the project;".
17. To supplement the provisions of this subparagraph with 104.8.: "104.8. explanatory memorandum."
18. To supplement the chapter 7 with 105.1 points as follows: 105.1 Submitted to the "Cabinet of Ministers a draft law on extradition to a foreign country, accompanied by an explanatory memorandum, Ministry of Finance (original), the opinion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (the original), a decision on the admissibility of extradition, together with the examination materials (501 of the code of criminal procedure of Latvia), as well as the applicant's (Minister of Justice) signed cover letter indicating the following information: 105.11. precise reference to the relevant legislative under which the project is drawn up;
105.12. project (specify official or working group that developed the project);
105.13. the Cabinet of Ministers session of the person you want;
105.14. details of attached documents (title, date, number, page number and file name);
105.15. project officers last name, title, telephone and fax number, e-mail address (the information sheets indicate the last page in the lower left corner) ".
19. Supplement with 111.3.9. and 111.3.10. subparagraph as follows: "111.3.9." the issue of foreign State on persons;
111.3.10. for amendments to Cabinet of Ministers sitting in protokollēmum; ".
20.112.113. Expressing and point the following: 112. "After the Secretary of the meeting of the State Chancellery of the signing of the agenda, as well as the agenda for the meeting included projects with relevant materials forwarded to the meeting of the members as well as other persons and institutions (according to the Director of the State Chancellery of the approved list).
113. the State Chancellery that 112 material referred to in paragraph sent no later than three working days before the meeting. "
21. the express 128. paragraph by the following: "Chancellor's 128. three working days before the Cabinet Committee meeting of Cabinet members and other people send the agenda, policy documents, draft legislation and information messages with the appropriate materials."
22. Supplement with 148.2.8. and 148.2.9. subparagraph as follows: "148.2.8." the issue of foreign State on persons;
148.2.9. for amendments to Cabinet of Ministers sitting in protokollēmum; ".
23. To make 150 introductory paragraph as follows: "150. Member of the Cabinet, adding the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Finance (if there are objections or proposals) or consent (with the relevant visas), as well as policy documents, State Chancellery (if there are objections or proposals) or consent (with the relevant visas), is entitled to ask the Prime Minister any policy document project or draft legislation to declare:".
24. Make 168. paragraph by the following: "168. Procedures for the policy document, the draft legislation or draft information report that according to the law" on State secrets "contains classified information, consistent with ministries and other institutions, as well as submission and Cabinet under consideration shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers instruction."
25. To complement the provisions of the following paragraph 174.1, "the Cabinet meeting 174.1 cookies policy documents and information messages signed or another Minister under this provision or paragraph 190.191."
26. To complement the 207. the second sentence of the paragraph with the following wording: "the proposal of the Prime Minister's order, the deadline laid down in the amendment may be submitted in the State Chancellery of the Prime Minister's orders in the form of a draft."
27.226.227. Expressing and point the following:
226. "Secretary of State meeting in the given task protokollēmum (except the tasks associated with the logged on the project tender) are due two months, if not specified otherwise.
227. The Cabinet of Ministers Committee meeting in protokollēmum, as well as cabinet meetings and other protokollēmum in the Cabinet's task in the legislation are due two months, if not specified otherwise. Proposal on Cabinet meetings or other protokollēmum the law enforcement term established in the amendment in question must be submitted to the Cabinet of Ministers of the draft legislation. The decision on the Cabinet Committee meeting protokollēmum in the given deadline the amendment adopted after the Prime Minister's Office Minister, members of the evaluation of the proposal in writing. " Prime Minister a. Smith, traffic Minister a. Gorbunov will