Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 83 in Riga 2003 (18 February. Nr. 10, § 14) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 December 2000, in Regulation No 465 "urban cadastral land valuation rules ' Issued in accordance with the law" on real estate tax "in article 4, the second, fourth and seventh paragraph to make the Cabinet of 19 December 2000, in Regulation No 465" urban cadastral land valuation rules "(Latvian journal, 2000, 473./476.nr.; 2001, no. 154) the following amendments: 1. Express an indication on what basis the provisions of the law issued in , by the following: "Issued in accordance with the law" on real estate tax "in article 4, the second, fourth and seventh part".
2. paragraph 1 shall be expressed by the following: "1. the provisions set a single city (the county town) land (land) cadastral land valuation procedure and evaluation process of the organization."
3. Make the following paragraph 7.3., "11.7. preparing the land cadastral unit list for each city (district) Council in the territory with the real property taxable land units;".
4. Express 14, 15 and 16 of the following: "14. cadastral valuation of land, the State land service understands and analyzes the real estate purchase price, rent and other real estate market-related information, as well as create and maintain real estate market database. To create or update the property market database, land registry department not less than once a month, provided by the national land service the relevant territorial departments with the following information: for 14.1. purchase contracts: 14.1.1. the designation of the immovable property cadastre;
14.1.2. the real property owner earlier and current;
14.1.3. the composition of the object of the transaction;
14.1.4. transaction price in dollars;
14.1.5. date of the transaction;
14.2. rental contracts: 14.2.1. designation of the immovable property cadastre;
14.2.2. the lease object composition;
14.2.3. the rental fee per month or year in dollars;
14.2.4. lease contract date;
14.2.5. the lease duration in months or years.
15. a Person who, after the entry into force of these regulations is carried out transactions with real estate and not these transactions in the land register, registering cemented the city (district) Council as real estate tax payer, fill out a property owner or legal possessor of the communication (annex) and submit it to the appropriate (counties) of the City Hall.
16. The city (district) Council that rule 15. the notifications referred to in paragraph not less frequently than quarterly to submit your national land service of territorial division. "
5. Express 32, 33, 34 and 35 points by the following: "32. Value of land zoning development to the current tax period 1st September suggests: 32.1. the city (district) Council this rule 30.1, 30.2 and 30.3. in certain cases, informing the State land service;
32.2. The State land service of the rules prescribed in paragraph 18.9. case, informing on their respective city (district) Council.
33. the national land service of developed land zoning project (hereinafter referred to as the zoning draft) to be submitted for examination to the city (County) and thought to be public consultation. Zoning project public consultation organised by the procedure determined by and the town (district) Council decision.
34. The public consultation period may not be less than three weeks. Personal proposals and reviews dealing with the collection and the city (district) Council and the State land service representatives set up a joint working group, which collected the results of the public consultation, the Working Group's proposals on those and predictable property tax amount changes shall be submitted to the city (district) Council. After the examination of the draft zoning of the city (district) Council shall take a decision on zoning.
35. If, after the examination of the draft zoning of the city (district) Council rejected zoning harmonization, it shall inform the national land service, including: 21.8. reasoned proposals which are not taken into account in the development of zoning: 35.1.1. Zoning project of non-compliance with the legislation in force or the design of the territory;
35.1.2. land base the value of the non-compliance with the documented sound real estate market information for zoning during the project;
35.2. zoning project of public consultation again. "
6. Express 37 and 38 as follows: "37. Zoning project is made up of the value of the land zoning maps, zone land base value tables, zoning and land cadastral description value totals change forecasts.
38. After checking the town (district) Council the State land service prepares the land zoning in duplicate and to approve them, specifying the value of the land zoning, the date of entry into force. If the zoning and approved no later than the next tax period May 15, it shall enter into force with the next tax period on January 1. One of the approved value of land zoning will copy the relevant municipality, the other State land. "
7. Make 41 as follows: "41. the total cadastral value adjustment factor for the determination of the State land service uses this rule 40.2. and 25.0 24.9.,., referred to in point relationship expressed individual correction factor. Individual correction factor of concrete cities calculates and approves the State land service until May 15 of the year of the pirmstaksācij, and inform the relevant authorities. "
8. Express 45 as follows: "45.44. These provisions referred to in paragraph 1, the opinion of the person concerned shall submit to the city (district) Council. Council adopts a decision on how much land to the unit area is subject to adverse factors and in what period is this kill effects. City (district) Council within 10 days after the decision shall inform the national land service of regional Department. "
Prime Minister e. Repše Justice Minister a. Aksenoks Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 21 February 2003.