Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 97 in 2004 24 February (pr. Nr. 8, § 18) caprine breeds monitoring procedure issued in accordance with article 13 of the law of the Breeding, the third part i. General questions 1. sets out procedures for the taking of goat varieties (goats).
2. Monitoring shall be carried out, if the goat herd is registered, as well as if the goats in the laws on animal identification and registration in the order is registered and identified.
3. Supervised by a person who meets one of the following conditions: 3.1 regulations for the certification of individuals in the order has received a certificate to perform monitoring (monitor);
3.2. monitoring of goats finished courses, received the certificate for the job in question and the registered breeding herd State inspection.
4. the following monitoring methods: goat 4.1 A method — supervised by monitors;
4.2. method B — supervised by the herd's owner or his authorized person, if the person concerned satisfies the provisions referred to in point 3.2. Monitor not less frequently than once a year check and confirm the accuracy of the data recorded on the ciltsdokumento;
4.3. C method, supervised by monitors (law on the ciltsdokumentācij established the documentation) and the livestock owner or his authorized person (take the milk sample and determine the quantity of milk), if the person concerned satisfies the provisions referred to in point 3.2.
5. before the start of the monitoring of goats: 5.1 the owner of the livestock or the authorized person to supervise contract for goat herd;
5.2. the livestock owner or supervised by the State society with limited liability "the national breeding information data processing center" (hereinafter referred to as the data center) and milk laboratory switch three way contract.
6. Monitoring the year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
II. Data acquisition procedure 7. caprine monitoring related information (data) shall be obtained in monitoring the herd and individual productivity in certain goats.
8. control of livestock carried out after every 22-37 days, but no less than 11 times in a calendar year. The period of time between two consecutive controls are carried out in the period starpkontroļ.
9. Where a herd control day not been goats do not take individual control and the milk sample, on the mark in the form of control and give reasons. Goats the individual not subject to controls, not registered kontrolizslaukum and milk samples taken (kontrolizslaukum content analysis is not carried out) for the following reasons: insufficient kontrolizslaukum 9.1 — overall goats kontrolizslaukum day is less than 0.3 kg;
9.2. the goat disease, including inflammation, accident;
9.3. the goat in the search;
9.4. Special care for the goats.
10. If goats the individual control, at least one of the starpkontroļ period is greater than 74 days, lactation yield should not be used for breeding (lactation is not standard).
11. Goats give birth day is considered the day of milking, but cietlaišan day on cietstāvēšan day. Goat production control launch no earlier than 10 days after the females calving and not later than the 74 days after calving.
12. If you have not found the goat cietlaišan, but after the last control to calving date is past: 12.1. less than 14 days, then on the day of the cietlaišan adopted the previous day before calving;
12.2. for more than 14 days, then on the day of the cietlaišan adopted the fourteenth day after the last control.
13. the measurements shall be made with certified measuring instruments, which are tested at least once a year.
14. in order to assess the yield and composition of milk goats the individual control of each kontrolizslaukum during milking and 24 hours: 14.1. registers the acquired quantity of milk. It shall be determined to the nearest 0.1 kg kg, using one of the following methods: 14.1.1. weigh to weight;
14.1.2. the volume measured in litres (with an accuracy of 0.1 litre) and conversion results in kg by applying a coefficient of 1.028;
14.1.3. measured by the milking machine instruments, if they have been checked at least once a year and is certified by the appropriate labelling;
14.2. kontrolizslaukum milk samples sent to the laboratory of milk.
15. If control does not meet the requirements laid down in these rules, the data has found errors or control is not registered, within 21 days after the previous control take control again. In this case, the particular type of control — "R" (repeated). Samples and controls the page sent to the laboratory and indicate in writing the repeating control reasons.
16. do not stop lactation and productivity accounts continues, if the goat is abortējus to the seventy-fifth day of pregnancy.
17. The goats yield an individual shall be determined taking into account the estimated yield of lactating goat 305 days (standartlaktācij).
III. The milk sampling and analysis 18. milk sample taken at all times proportional to the milking of the resulting milk quantity. Before sampling milk, mix thoroughly. Sample uses of the milk sample tube (anchoring), with a diameter not exceeding 8 mm, special milk sampling scoop or measuring milking machine.
19. in order to be able to determine the fat and protein content of milk and make a somatic cell analysis, the sample size is 30 to 45 ml milk.
20. Milk samples added to the accredited laboratory of milk prepared pure phials containing milk preservative. Samples are sealed and each bottle is marked with a number of samples.
21. the protein and fat content as well as somatic cell count in milk of established accredited analytical laboratory.
22. Goats milk analysis parameters, if the minimum yield is 0.3 kg, maximum 30 kg. Indicators shall conform to the following standards: 22.1. minimum fat content in the milk is 2.0%, maximum-9%;
22.2. the minimum protein content in milk is 1%, maximum: 7.0%.
IV. Data reporting and accounting procedures 23. Monitor five days after control of the milk sample and control sheets sent to the accredited laboratory of milk analysis for analysis.
24. Monitor control sheet and record milk laboratory provides the following information: 24.1. goat kontrolizslaukum;
24.2. monitoring events;
24.3. indication of missing or repeated information and the reasons for it.
25. control the information and pages on the milk sample results of laboratory computerized milk recorded and sent to the data center.
26. The data center: 26.1. monitoring control issued form;
26.2. collects monitoring information received;
26.3. processing monitoring data information using internationally recognised methodology of data processing and data processing programs approved by the Minister of agriculture, the calculation yields and assess each goat's personal productivity;
16.4. data processing results provides the owner of a herd (or herds of owner organisations created in accordance with the signed agreement);
26.5. each year publishes monitoring data, issuing a report on the monitoring of the results of the year.
V. monitoring monitoring 27. Monitoring shall be carried out by the State inspection for breeding. Breeding national inspection controls the compliance with these rules and monitors work, examine the records and take the herd virspārraudzīb.
28. Monitoring control and virspārraudzīb is subject to the supervision of all existing herds.
29. the supervisory control, check that: 29.1. supervision of the equipment is installed, adjusted and used according to the instructions for use;
29.2. the data are obtained and data records pursuant to the requirements laid down in these provisions.
30. control of the mandatory Supervision is carried out if: 30.1. data is substantially different from the milk yield per curve and the composition of milk;
30.2. of the goat herd sold for monitoring of breeding material.
31. Monitoring control results reflect the Act and publishes the summary of the data center report on the monitoring of the results of the year.
32. Virspārraudzīb shall be carried out not later than three days after the herd's control. Virspārraudzīb checks the goat kontrolizslaukum (establish the quantities of milk) and each milking takes the milk samples to determine its content. National inspection testing of breeding goats kontrolizslaukum of at least 10% of the herd of goats, but not less than 10 goats. If the herd is 10 or less, check the goat all the goat kontrolizslaukum.
33. periodicity and Virspārraudzīb the percentage of the amount of Breeding herd State inspection, taking into account the findings of the monitoring frequency of infringements of the rules and monitoring methods to be used.
34. If the herd owner or his authorized person does not fulfil the requirements of this Regulation: 34.1. the laws it duly apply administrative penalties;
21.3. revoke the goats the individual control the most recent data, monitoring the results of the year or herd monitoring data;
21.3. override these rules referred to in point 3.2 or suspend its operation for a period of up to one year (if the monitoring shall be carried out using these rules referred to in paragraph 4 (B) or (C)).
35. If the monitor does not comply with the requirements of this Regulation as well as report on the livestock owner or his authorized person breaches: 21.8. laws to him duly apply administrative penalties;
35.2. revoke the goats the individual control the most recent data, monitoring the results of the year or herd monitoring data;
35.3. revoke or suspend a certificate of supervised its activities for a period of up to one year.
Vi. Monitoring and stocking of the rights and obligations of the holder 36. Monitor has the following rights: 36.1. written or oral reprove the goat owner for supervision the errors;
36.2. checking the monitoring equipment to be used;
36.3. submit State inspection in the breeding report on violations in the organisation of monitoring.
37. the Monitor has the following responsibilities: 37.1. take the goat, individual monitoring;
23.1. to record findings and observations on the goat's individual accounting records;
37.3. fill control forms and send them to the laboratory of milk;
23.2. to check the accuracy of the data recorded, if the monitoring shall be carried out using this provision (B) referred to in point 4.2;
37.5. raise qualifications by visiting corresponding courses and other educational activities.
38. The herd owner has the following rights: 38.1. submit State inspection in the breeding report on violations, monitor work;
38.2. get tutorials on all monitors with monitoring related issues;
23.8. to require State inspections of breeding to make monitor and obtain information on its results;
23.9. to receive information from the data center for monitoring results.
39. The herd owner has the following responsibilities: 24.3. to ensure the monitoring and virspārraudzīb goat for corresponding conditions and availability of data control and virspārraudzīb traffickers;
24.4. to participate in the performance of monitoring;
39.3. provide timely monitoring, data center and the State inspection for breeding him with the requested information.
Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions resulting from Directive 89/361/EEC.
Prime Minister E. Morgan — Minister of Agriculture Minister for the environment r. vējonis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 28 February 2004.