Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/88092
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 428 in Riga in 2004 (April 27. No 25 34) driver qualification procedures and the issue of a driving licence, Exchange and restore order Issued pursuant to the Highway Traffic Act article 22, second paragraph and the law "About the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" in article 18, paragraph 1, first subparagraph 1. General questions 1. determines the order in which Latvia in a motor vehicle, moped, tram and trolley bus driver qualifications, sort of a driving examination qualification and take the driver's licence , change and renew the driving licence and driving training.
2. the provisions do not apply to procedures in Latvia implements driver qualifications, organizes examinations implements driver qualification and take the driver's license, change and renew the driving licence. 3. Driving licences (annex 1) are made from special materials, credit card format (54 x 85 mm size) document with embedded security features, which is issued to a person on the basis of acquired rights to drive the Highway Traffic Act in the particular category of vehicle. 4. Driving licence training (hereinafter permit; Annex 2) are made from special materials, credit card format (54 x 85 mm size) document with embedded security features, which is issued to a person as proof of the right to learn to drive A, B A1, B1, or C1. 5. driving licences and permits issued, exchanged and restores the road traffic safety Directorate (CSDD). 6. Driver's license and authorization to prepare a computerized, and all records it out with desktop printing, print the appropriate vehicle and driver state information in the registry. 7. A Person can only have one use a valid driver's licence or permit. In force is considered to be its driver's licence or permit that has been issued to the person.
8. the period of validity of a driving licence is 10 years if multinational treaties do not provide otherwise. The period of validity of an authorization shall be three years. 9. before the licence or permit design, as well as before the theoretical exam (road traffic regulations and road safety test, what happens to a person wishing to obtain a driver's qualifications, in response to the questions of the exam) or the driving exam (driving skills and competences, road rules and road safety test, what happens to the person driving) sort of person presented identity documents. 10. it shall be prohibited to issue any licence to the person: 10.1 which deprived of driving rights; 10.2. which found medical pretindikācij vehicles; 10.3. What about road traffic offence fines imposed is not paid within one year from the date of imposition of the fine; 10.4. the accounting irregularities that point system is the appropriate tool to influence – driving right of prohibition.
2. The permit, renewal and sharing 11. licence can get a person permanently residing in Latvia or having the right to reside in Latvia for more than six months and that is not medical pretindikācij vehicles (except where specified period is denied driving acquisition).
12. in order to obtain a permit, a person must have reached the age of the following: 12.1. 14 years,? in order to obtain individual learn to drive vehicles in category A1 and B1; 12.2.16,? in order to obtain an individual to learn to drive A, B and C1.
13. When issuing the authorization the person, the right to learn to drive the following vehicle categories: 13.1 persons aged 14,? Vehicles in category A1 and B1; 13.2. persons who have reached 16 years of age? A1, A, B1, B and C1.
14. a Person is not authorised to learn to drive a certain category of vehicles if it is issued to the same category of driving licence sportlīdzekļ trans. 15. in order to obtain a permit, a person shall produce a medical CSDD reference (reference submitted, if such information is a vehicle and their managers in the national register). 16. Restoring lost or stolen permit, the person shall issue the permit, the validity of which meet the above resulting in the authorization and the expiry date of the vehicle categories corresponds to the permit obtained in advance. 17. To exchange the permit, the person shall submit the authorisation and exchangeable CSDD presented medical reference (reference submitted, if such information is a vehicle and their managers in the national register).
3. Driving qualification 18. Sort of the driving qualification tests specified, as well as get driving qualifications can road legal age reached a person permanently residing in Latvia or having the right to reside in Latvia for more than six months and which does not have this provision limits referred to in paragraph 10. 19. Driving qualifications a person can get the CSDD Department, where the relevant categories in the driving qualification exams and for issuing driving licences, driver training, but after completing the course – at the chapter where the CSDD's training group in question or which designate or authorize CSDD get driver qualifications. 20. The various categories of vehicle driver training (age, length of service, training and qualification of drivers of vehicles of the sort exams) this provision in annex 3. 21. in order to obtain the qualification of driver, vehicle examination for the person shall submit the following documents: 21.1. autoapmācīb authorities leaving certificate (except if the person is not the end of the relevant category of vehicle driver training courses); 21.2. first aid training course for leaving certificate or the education or the students (pupils) of the certificate according to the regulations on driving training; 21.3. the medical reference (reference did not provide the driver of vehicles of category M qualification, as well as when such information is vehicles and their drivers in the national register).
22. further to the previous licence, driving licence (if you have previously obtained) passes the CSDD. 23. driving qualification tests sorted in the following order: first sorts the theoretical exam, but after the successful completion of the driving exam. 24. for more categories of drivers training, the person shall keep the Supreme only vehicle category according to the theoretical exam, but the driving exam first sorts with the lower category of the vehicle, then with each category of vehicle. If the driving test with a lower category of vehicle is not settled or are not sorted, the person driving is not permitted in the examination with the highest category of vehicle. If the driving test with a lower category of vehicle is fine, but with a higher category of vehicle is not settled or are not sorted, the person may, in accordance with the grant application for the above category and the category of the vehicle is issued a driver's license, which has been the driving exam. 25. If driving exam is not settled or are not sorted, the theoretical exam results are valid for six months from the moment of that sort. The expiry of the time limit, the theoretical exam results is reversed and the exam should be sorted.
4. Driver's licence Exchange 26. Driver's licence changes the person permanently residing in Latvia or having the right to reside in Latvia for more than six months and which does not have this provision limits referred to in paragraph 10.
27. To exchange a driving licence, a person shall submit the CSDD: 27.1. exchangeable licence; 27.2. the presented medical reference (reference does not show when you change only the vehicles of category M licence, issued a foreign driving licence in force, and where such information is vehicles and their drivers in the national register).
28. in order to obtain approval for the acquisition of a driving licence, in addition to the provisions of the CSDD 27. documents referred to is entitled from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the issuing of driving licences the competent authorities require reference-approval if:
28.1. the foreign issued driver's license point about categories or fixes the term of validity or pierakstījum, as well as if this part of the certificate is mechanically or otherwise damaged and it is not possible to determine the assigned categories, or the period of validity of the licence; 28.2. the licence submitted does not match the CSDD held national driving licence submitted samples, or driver's licence issuing form catalogues or if there is reasonable suspicion that the driver's licence has been obtained illegally and driving licence can not verify its issuing the driving licence in the register.
29. changing the driver's licence that is not made of the Member States of the European Union, language or Russian language, CSDD has the right to require a driver's license, as well as other deliverable document notarized translation into Latvian language. 30. a driving licence issued in Latvia, in Latvia, former USSR issued model driving licence in accordance with the 1968 Convention on road traffic (hereinafter referred to as the Convention) indicates the appropriate vehicle category, the countries of the European Union and a driving licence issued in a driving licence issued by a relevant intergovernmental agreement concluded, without the sort of change the exam. If the person with the Latvia of issued by the former USSR model driving licence, in accordance with the Convention which specified the appropriate vehicle category (except category A), shall also be submitted before a motorcycle driving licence issued, it is exchanged by the driving examination with A vehicle of category. 31. A State which is not referred to in paragraph 30 of these regulations, the licence issued in Latvia and outside the former Soviet Union model driving licence, in accordance with the Convention which specified the appropriate vehicle category, change the following theoretical examination, but the former USSR model driving licence that is not specified in the Convention was the appropriate vehicle category, does not change. 32. If the person changing the driving licence issued in Latvia, while a change in another State issued driver's licence (except the countries of the European Union and a driving licence issued in a driving licence issued by a relevant intergovernmental agreement concluded) that marked higher category than in Latvia issued the driving licence, the person at the driving examination obtain a driver's licence issued in Latvia with both above mentioned driving licences specified categories. 33. If the person who changes the State of a driving licence issued, have been the same vehicle categories in Latvia issued driving licence, a driving licence without examination of the sort of change. 34. If a person changes the driver's licence issued abroad that is not presented in the Convention for categories of vehicles, then Latvia issued the driving licence shall specify the categories of vehicles that best matches the variable specified in the licence categories provided that the person's driver's licence is issued, the vehicle categories higher than those specified for being exchanged in foreign countries issued the driving licence. 35. In the case of a person in accordance with the opinion of the health check is forbidden to drive a certain category of vehicle or person shall waive any stisk dig categories, the new driving licence in the category concerned presented without. 36. In the case of a person that rule 35 are designed in accordance with the procedure laid down in the licence without separate categories of vehicles, then to restore the category and get a driving licence, a person shall submit and present these rules specified in paragraph 27 of the document.
5. renewal of licence 37. renewal of a driving licence the licence is lost, stolen, design or destroyed driving licence or driving licence, if individuals from recovery of driving rights.
38. a driving licence issued in Latvia, in Latvia, former USSR issued model driving licence, in accordance with the Convention which specified the appropriate vehicle category, the countries of the European Union and a driving licence issued in a driving licence issued by a relevant intergovernmental agreement concluded, renewed without an examination of the sort (except this rule in paragraph 40), but the former USSR model driving licence, where the Convention is not specified in the relevant category of vehicle , will not be renewed. 39. to restore a driver's licence, a person shall produce a medical reference CSDD (reference does not show when you return only vehicles of category M licence, as well as when such information is vehicles and their drivers in the national register). 40. If the person disqualified from driving right on for a year or more, or if driving rights deprived for driving the alcoholic beverage, narcotic, psychotropic, toxic or other intoxicating substances, persons to recover, to pass the theoretical and the driving exam. If a person has had a driver's license with multiple categories, it sorts the driving licence specified the highest category and the corresponding theoretical driving examination. If the highest has been BE, C1E, CE, d1e or DE, driving exam in the B, C, C1, D1 or D category vehicle. 41. the rules referred to in paragraph 40 of the cases, the driver's licence after the decision on administrative penalty as well as the entry into force of the driving licence, which found and stored for more than a year, the CSDD destroyed.
6. theoretical exam and evaluation procedures 42. Theoretical exam in the computer. Each applicant the theoretical exam sort independently, without the aid of another person, or help, and not hinder the other exam Organizer.
43. The theoretical exam the applicant answers questions CSDD successively on road traffic laws and governing traffic safety: 43.1 M category qualification – on 20 basic questions; 43.2. B1 or A1, A, (B) vehicles of categories, as well as tram or bus driver's qualification to the 30 key issues; 43.3. C1 or C category driving qualification-to 30 key issues and drivers of vehicles in these categories for five additional questions; 43.4. vehicles of category D1 or D driving qualification-to 30 key issues and drivers of vehicles in these categories for the five additional questions.
44. The theoretical exam responses the time allowed for vehicles of category M driver's training in theoretical exam is 20 minutes, but the other categories of vehicle driver's training in theoretical exam-30 minutes 45. The theoretical exam is arranged, if when you sort test vehicles of category M driver's qualification, the applicant is allowed a maximum of two incorrect answers, but when the rest of the exam category driving qualification, not more than three incorrect answers. 46. If the theoretical exam is outstanding, the sort of examination not earlier than next day.
7. Driving exam and evaluation procedures 7.1 General requirements 47. Driving exam the applicant sort independently, drives the vehicle category.
48. The driving exam category B driving qualification round with CSDD property (holding) an existing vehicle (except in the case of a person under medical reference allowed to drive custom vehicles, respectively). Other categories of vehicle driving training driving exam for sorting provides CSDD. Categories A and A1, B1 driving qualification examination, on the basis of an agreement between the applicant, the CSDD, and you can sort the applicant's vehicle. Vehicles must comply with the requirements of the training regulations for vehicle driving training, and must be duly registered vehicles and drivers in the national register (registration requirement applies only to B, C1, C, D1 and D category vehicles). 49. The driving exam and A category A1 driving qualification round with a motorcycle, which in addition to the provisions laid down in paragraph 48, meet the following requirements:
30.5. Category A1 motorcycle driving qualification-the motorcycle without sidecar, with a cylinder capacity of at least 75 cm3; 30.6. the motorcycle driver's qualification, having an engine power not exceeding 25 kW (34 HP) or 0.16 kW/kg (HP/0.22 kg), with a motorcycle without sidecar, with a cylinder capacity greater than 120 cm3 and a maximum speed of at least 100 km/h; 30.6. all category A driving qualification-the motorcycle without sidecar, which was exceeding 35 kW engine power.
50. Certain categories of vehicles (vehicle combination) that sorts the driving exam, exam time is loaded in such a way that: 50.1. vehicle category C actual mass of at least 10000 kg; 50.2. vehicle category BE the composition of the actual mass of the trailer of at least 800 kg; 50.3. C1e constituting the actual mass of the trailer of at least 800 kg; 50.4. vehicles of categories CE, the composition of the actual mass is at least 15000 kg; 50.5. DE constituting the actual mass of the trailer of at least 800 kg.
51. The driving exam for the sort used vehicles with motor gearbox (except in the case of a person under medical reference allowed to drive vehicles with automatic gearbox). 52. The driving exam making order: 52.1. test of the vehicle; 52.2. preparation for driving away; 52.3. figures. 52.4. driving in road traffic.
53. the tenderer executing the figures alone, while in or on the vehicle (A1 and category A vehicles). 54. At the request of the applicant the driving exam in driving instructor training. In this case, if permitted at dzekļ * State construction, the exam period, what happens on the road, driving instructor is in the back seat of the vehicle, but the Inspector – the vehicle front seat next to the applicant. 55. The driving exam on the road sort prescribed in the approved route CSDD involving different degrees of complexity roads in built-up areas, as well as the paths to which allowed driving speed of at least 90 km/h. 56. Orders about driving directions route applicants to give the Inspector. Orders must be timely and unambiguous. If necessary, at the request of the applicant the Inspector orders again. Forbidden to give those orders that the applicant shall follow the violation of road traffic regulations. 57. the duration of the exam for driving on the road with the A1, A, B1, B and category of vehicle is less than 25 minutes, but with the rest of the categories of vehicles – 45 minutes. 58. The driving exam with A1 and category A vehicles sorts during the period from 1 April to 1 October. The exam period, what happens on the road, the Inspector and the driving instructor is accompanying the vehicle.
7.2. The driving exam scoring 59. driving the errors of the applicant, depending on their importance and degree of hazard assessed on tracking error: 59.1. one point of accounting errors, minor errors that do not usually affect road safety. 59.2. the four error tracking points-moderate to severe errors that may endanger road safety, but because of the situation in which there is no direct threat to traffic safety; 59.3.10 error tracking point-dangerous errors that almost always pose a threat to traffic safety or the situation is a direct threat to road safety. If the applicant authorizes such errors, the Inspector, in order to ensure road safety, says driving and stopped in the exam.
60. The exam is arranged, if the total of the applicant, the resulting error counting the number of points shall not exceed nine. 61. The applicant, who was driving the vehicle is located and take action which is considered to be the provision of assistance to an applicant who sorts the driving exam, "driving exam. 62. If the applicant passed the driving test, driving test sort permitted no sooner than the day.
7.3. The driving exam rating procedures appeals disputing and 63. If the applicant disagrees with the conduct of the examination assessment this month of the exam can be a challenge exam rating, submit the relevant application to the CSDD. After receipt of the application to the applicant in writing within seven working days, inform about the results of the inspection. 64. The driving exam rating, compliance with the requirements of this regulation and the relevant examination opinion gives the Transport Ministers created a Commission. 65. This provision, the applicant referred to in paragraph 64 of the Commission's decision may be challenged and appeal procedures established in the legislation on the issue of administrative acts. 66. In cases not referred to in these rules, decisions on a driving qualification, the driver's licence and for the renewal of a licence shall be adopted in accordance with the administrative process CSDD regulatory laws.
8. Closing questions 67. paragraph 41 of the rules shall enter into force by 1 July 2004.
68. Rule 43.1.44 and shall enter into force by 1 July 2004. Until 30 June 2004 the M category qualification theory exam must answer 10 basic questions, and the theoretical exam response time is 10 minutes. 69. a category B driving exam acceptable sort with autoapmācīb authorities, this provision of the vehicle up to 48 conditions referred to date for category B vehicles, but not later than March 1, 2005. When completing the exam with autoapmācīb authorities, together with the vehicle of applicants to participate in the examination of the driving instructor training, located in the front seat of the vehicle next to the applicant, but the Inspector, in the back seat of the vehicle. Orders for driving directions route gives driving instructor training. 70. paragraph 50 of the rules shall enter into force on March 1, 2005. 71. the requirements referred to in paragraph 55 that the route includes roads that allowed driving speed is 90 km/h and 57 of these rules shall enter into force by 1 October 2004. 72. information on acquired rights to drive mopeds the driving licence is specified, starting with the July 1, 2004.73. Rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004.
Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 29 July 1991 Directive 91/439/EEC on driving licences.
Prime Minister i. Emsis traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2004 of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 April 2004, the provisions of no. 428 driving licence model driving licence 1 front (front) has placed the following information: 1.1. "driving licence" – the title of the document; 1.2. "the Republic of Latvia" – national (which issued the driving licence); 1.3. "en" – national (which issued the driving licence) distinctive mark on a blue background, covered by 12 yellow stars; 1.4. the name of the holder of the driving licence (1); 1.5. name of the holder of a driving licence (2); 1.6. the licence holder's date and place of birth (3); 1.7. the date of issue of the driving licence (4a); 1.8. driving licence expiry date (4b); 1.9. driver's licence issuing authority name (4 c); 1.10. the licence holder's ID code (4 d); 1.11. driver's license number (5); 1.12. the holder of a driving licence photograph (6); 1.13. the licence holder's signature (7); 1.14. the categories of vehicles for which a driving licence holder is allowed to drive (9); 1.15. the words "European Communities model" and the words "driving licence" in the other countries of the European Union languages.
2. Driver's license back (reverse) is inserted, the following information: table 2.1, stating: 2.1.1. vehicle categories (9); 2.1.2. the vehicle category driving acquisition dates, which allow the holder of a driving licence to drive (10); 2.1.3. the category of driving their vehicles right expiration dates, which allow the holder of a driving licence to drive (11); 2.1.4. to this annex referred to in paragraph 3, additional information or restrictions in code (12). All licence categories of vehicles indicated in the total information or limit the codes indicated in the box at the bottom of the table; 2.2. place left to foreign authorities to specify the information that is important for the administration of the driving licence (13); 2.3. place left to specify other information (14); 2.4. driver's licence 1, 2, 3, 4A, 4B, 4 c, 5, 10, 11 and 12 of the information shown in the explanation.
3. additional information and restriction codes:
3.1. the restriction code, which state that the driver must apply: 3.1.1 vision correction and/or protection (e.g., glasses, contact lenses) (01); 3.1.2. hearing aid accessories (02); 3.1.3. the members of the prostheses or orthoses; 3.2. the limit of the code, which States that the driver is allowed to drive a car or bus with: 3.2.1. adjust transmission (for example, only with a manual or automatic transmission, electronically controlled gearbox) (10); 3.2.2. adjust the clutch (for example, to adjust the clutch pedal, the clutch hand) (15); 3.2.3. adjust the brake system (for example, to adjust the brake pedal, the brake pedal, the increased pressure with your left foot to adjust the brake pedal) (20); 3.2.4. custom Accelerator (for example, with a custom Accelerator, pressing with all feet custom Accelerator, accelerator pedal down) (25); 3.2.5. adjust the brake system and accelerator (such as with parallel pedals, one or almost at the same level placed pedals, shear (mobile) Accelerator and brake pedals) (30); 3.2.6. custom enhancements (such as with custom lights, window wiper or washer, Horn, direction indicators switches) (35); 3.2.7. adjust the steering mechanism (for example, with a custom (enhanced), power steering, steering wheel, extended frame, custom steering wheel) (40); 3.2.8. adjust the rear-view mirror (for example, with the rear-view mirror that positioned on the wing, spherical (panoramic) internal rear-view mirror) (42); 3.2.9. adjust the driver's seat (for example, with the driver's seat, which lifted height that provides good visibility, the body forms a custom driver's seat) (43); 3.3. restriction codes, which determines that the driver is allowed to drive a motorcycle: 3.3.1. with individual-operated brakes (44.01); 3.3.2. with custom hand-operated front wheel brakes (44.02); 3.3.3. with custom foot-operated rear wheel brakes (44.03); 3.3.4. to adjust the accelerator knob (44.04); 3.3.5. the custom of hand transmission and clutch (No 44.05); 3.3.6. to adjust the rear-view mirror (s) (No 44.06); 3.3.7. with custom alarm switches (for example, with a custom light direction indicators, stop lights switches) (44.07); 3.3.8. with such height place the driver's seat, which allows, sitting on the motorcycle, keep both feet on the ground at the same time (44.08); 3.3.9. with side-car (45); 3.4. restriction code that States that the driver is allowed to drive with a specific vehicle identification number. In addition to the licence of the vehicle identification number (50); 3.5. the restriction code, which States that the driver is allowed to drive the vehicle to a national registration number. In addition to the licence code indicates the specific State vehicle registration mark (51); 3.6. the restriction code, indicating that the driving exam pass with the vehicle with automatic gearbox and allowed the driver to drive such vehicles (78).
Traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 April 2004, the provisions of no. 428 driving training model of authorization 1. Driving training permits the front (obverse) has placed the following information: 1.1. "driving lesson" – document name Latvian, English and French; 1.2. "the Republic of Latvia" – national (which issued the authorisation) Latvian language name; 1.3. "en" – national (which issued the licence) distinctive mark; 1.4. "1." last name "-the name of the permit holder; 1.5. "name"-name of the permit holder; 1.6. "3. Id code" – the ID code of the permit holder; 1.7. the "4." signature "means a signature of the permit holder; 1.8. "5. Issued"-permission place and date of issue; 1.9. "6." valid until "– permit expiration date; 1.10. "7. Restrictions" – additional information or restrictions in code; 1.11. "8. Category" – a reference to one of the categories of vehicles allowed to learn to drive; 1.12. the photograph of the holder; 1.13. the series and number.
2. Driving training permission back (reverse) is inserted in its explanation of the rules and in English in Latvian: "this document certifies the right to learn to drive it to the front of the class indicated. Study visits (except journeys delimited areas) may only take place in diversity (the driver's) presence ".
Traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 April 2004, the provisions of no. 428 different categories of driving qualification categories derived notes. (A) (*) – category A vehicles with engine power not exceeding 25 kW (34 HP) or 0.16 kW/kg (HP/0.22 kg). It's technically. -the theoretical exam. Wired. – the driving exam. /*/self-access. N.a. – not allowed. 1. To get the vehicles of category M driver qualification, pass the corresponding theory exam.
2. If the person is a category A driving qualification that engine power not exceeding 25 kW (34 HP) or 0.16 kW/kg (HP/0.22 kg), and the category of the vehicle within two years of seniority, the driver, the driver's licence, a person acquires all category A driving qualification. 3. A person who has reached 21 years of age and is a category A driving qualification that engine power not exceeding 25 kW (34 HP) or 0.16 kW/kg (HP/0.22 kg), but the drivers in the category concerned the length of service is less than two years, get all category A driving qualification that the person pass a driving test with the vehicle and driving licence Exchange. 4. to the person who has the C1E driving qualifications or a category D driving length of service of at least one year, for vehicles of categories CE, driver qualification, a person completes the CE category C or driver training course and pass the corresponding theory exam and driving test with a vehicle of category CE. 5. to the person who has the d1e vehicles, driver qualification, for DE vehicles driver qualification, it completed a category D vehicle driver training courses and pass the corresponding theory exam and driving test with the DE vehicle. 6. If the person is obtained or C1E, CE, d1e or DE qualification of driver, vehicle categories extended to acquired the lowest categories regardless of length of service specified in this annex. 7. If a person is driving the CE category a qualification, then getting a category D vehicle driver's qualifications, it simultaneously granted DE driver qualifications, irrespective of length of service specified in this annex. 8. If the person is C1E driver's qualifications, then, getting a D1 driver training, at the same time it granted d1e driver qualifications, irrespective of length of service specified in this annex. 9. by way of derogation, under the Highway Traffic Act as defined in article 24 a person who reached 19 years of age and is in mandatory active military service, in accordance with the relevant Ministry of the Interior or the Ministry of defence body application of road safety Directorate, you get the following: qualifications of drivers 9.1. vehicles of category D1 and C qualification of driver-if category B driving the length of service of at least one year; 9.2. vehicles of categories CE, D, driver qualification, if C1 driver seniority of at least one year.
10. to get the tram or bus driver qualifications, person, road traffic safety Directorate to pass the theoretical exam, but the driving exam, certifying that the person subject to the road traffic regulations and traffic safety requirements could drive a tram or trolley bus, tram and trolley bus shall adopt the Administrative Commission. In this case, the person in addition to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 April 2004, the rule no 428 "driver training and driver's license issuance, Exchange and restore order" referred to in paragraph 21 of the document submitted to the tram and trolleybus Administration Commission issued a document that it has passed the driving test. 11. to the person having the tram or bus driver qualifications, for a category B driving qualification, pass a driving test with a vehicle of category B.
Traffic acting Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia